Big Booty Bitches Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll be calling back, she always has to have the last word in everything."

Jennifer rolled her eyes. Sure enough, the phone began to ring again in his hand. Before Steven had a chance to answer, Jennifer snatched it from his hand and then opened her purse to place the phone inside.

"Let it ring, she can keep calling but you're going to ignore her for now. She's got you stressed out enough, you're with me now and I'm going to change that."

Steven smiled back at her. Jennifer was so loving and caring towards him, just the kind of woman he wanted in his life after everything he had been through with Vida. As the Bentley still drove through the streets, he smirked as the phone was still ringing.

"You know, I've got an idea that could really piss her off."

He was smirking by now, Jennifer was invited by the mischevious grin over his face.

"What's your idea, baby?"

"Well, this idea depends on if you're friends with a special somehow."

"And who would that be?"

"How well do you know Britney Spears out here? Vida hates her more than you, I could really make her jealous getting a photo with Britney."

Jennifer laughed at him.

"You're lucky, I'm good friends with her people. One of her bodyguards used to work for me and we occasionally hang out together when I'm in Vegas. I could do more than just get you hooked up for a photo."

"Really?"

"Yes, I can get her on the phone tomorrow. How about we plan a get together and do something fun? You want to make her jealous, a threesome with the two of us should be enough to accomplish that."

Steven closed his eyes for a moment and smiled. Just to hear Jennifer offer such an event like this made him realize how lucky he was. He had the memories with Britney from years ago with that one lucky event that took place back on Tony's yacht. It was over a decade ago by now but he cherished that moment deep down. When he reopened his eyes, Steven nodded to her as the phone was going off yet again from inside her purse.

"If you think that you can truly arrange that, let's do it. I want to call her on the phone when I have both of you with me and let her listen for a bit."

Jennifer laughed at his reply.

"That's what I like about you, Steven. You've got a dirty mind, I think we're going to enjoy our future together."

After replying, she leaned over and kissed his lips softly. Steven moved forward, sinking the kiss into a passionate one. Jennifer had become his safe haven after all the hell he went through last week. Dealing with Kim's little games of payback; the guns pointed at him, all of that mess with the drug deal and last but not least, Vida's hand getting him into the mess to begin with. The nightmare was finally coming to an end, as he thought about the future while kissing this woman. Jennifer had a heart, he felt he could truly fall in love with this woman and begin a new chapter in his life. It was time to leave behind the old pieces from his past with Vida and move on to better things.

******************

1 DAY LATER

A heavy breath was heard from inside the room before a suitcase was unzipped open. Vida Guerra found herself packing up her bags, getting ready to leave Las Vegas even though it had only been two days. She was ready to return back to Miami and enjoy herself at her private condo that he still had yet to learn about. Steven didn't even bother coming back to the hotel after the concert, that was one clue she had that he truly was in on some plan with Jennifer Lopez. Vida wasn't having this after being shown up by some woman on stage and mocked with a small gesture. She would find a way to get him back eventually, it was the only thing on her mind. Many considerations had ran through her mind to try and humiliate him in return.

Vida had her own cards at play if she wanted to use him. She could've teased Steven about the fact she fucked his son over a year ago, or that she had been cheating on him all along with Antonio who she used as her young man of a fuck toy. Even though she had already sent him a dozen text messages calling him several names and cussing at him, it was these cards she kept to herself for now. Vida was confident that somewhere along the line, she would have her shot at getting even at Steven some day. When that day came, she would feel so much better after last night's horrible event spent here in Vegas. After packing her bags, she grinned to herself and grabbed the suitcases while thinking to herself 'Some day, he's going to regret fucking me over like that. Some day...'

Across town, two other people were busy with themselves during the afternoon. With a bit of spare money brought with him, Steven wanted to go buy some new clothes after his shirt and jacket had been ruined from last night. Jennifer took him herself, seizing the opportunity to make this their first true date as a couple. Over the night, Steven had explained to her the trouble he had been in last week that led to this entire plan between the two of them. Though she was friends with Kim Kardashian, Jennifer avoided the whole family's empire for a reason. Steven had told her how he tried so hard to lead a clean life in the past few years and not get stuck dealing with the sleazy underworld that he had known from his youth. Jennifer respected his honesty towards her about such topics.

At an expensive suit shop, Steven got himself fitted with a new dark colored jacket. He then went with a neon blue colored shirt and white pants for his new outfit. He picked up a few darker purple neon colored shirts to go with the jacket later on, balancing out the wardrobe he had back home. In Miami, he had plenty of light pastel colored shirts to go with his white jackets, but now he had plenty of dark neon colors to go with the black and gray jackets. Once he was finished shopping, Jennifer had a surprise to reveal to him after they got back to the hotel. Back in the room, she watched Steven sit down on the bed and roll up the sleeves of his new jacket, revealing his wrists. It made for the perfect time to reveal to her a gift she had bought him just last week. He rarely ever wore a watch, even now Jennifer couldn't help but notice it missing around his left arm. She stood in the doorway, crossing her arms over her chest wearing a white shirt and matching white pants.

"How come you never wear a watch, baby?"

He looked over his left wrist before chuckling.

"I guess I don't see the point in them anymore. It's twenty-seventeen and everyone walks around with a smartphone to check the time."

"But, come on! You aren't young like the generation of these days, you're close to my age. Men like you are supposed to wear a nice watch."

Her words couldn't do more than make him blush momentarily. Jennifer truly had him here with her statement. She stepped out of the doorway, walking over to her dresser where she had a little white box waiting for him. Jennifer opened it, grabbing her gift among her fingertips and then approached Steven before dangling a brand new 18 karat gold Rolex watch for him.

"Since you like to dress as if you're modelling for GQ, this should help you complete the look."

Once Steven opened his hands, Jennifer dropped the expensive watch down into his palm. His eyes became enlarged, his dropping as he looked over the lavish piece of jewlry. Steven's heart nearly sank over the thought of such a fine gift. The gold was so fine that a small glow reflected over his fingers. Jennifer simply stood there, smiling as she looked over his shocked expression.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my god, I love this...Where did you get this? I don't think I've ever seen a watch more beautiful than this."

"It's a presidential style Rolex, eighteen karat gold. I figured it would look great on you. That's from me to you, baby."

The front of the watch clearly read out 'Rolex: Oyster Perpetual Day-Date'. The entire watch was decorated in fancy gold, including the front ring and the numbers. Steven turned it around, looking at the metal links as he began to adjust it and was ready to slide it over his left wrist. When he began to put on, Jennifer sat down on the bed and helped him. The watch was fit specifically for his wrist size. How she had learned such details, Steven couldn't guess. All he could think about was how this was such a generous gift and no one in his life had ever given him such a luxurious prize. It meant that Jennifer must have truly thought highly of him, to give away a watch that had to have cost at least several grand. When he looked back into her eyes, there was simply no words that could come into his mind.

Leaning forward, Steven pushed his lips against hers and kissed her softly. Jennifer deepened the kiss into one of passionate, throwing her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss. Steven never wanted this time to end with Jennifer. All it took was a small gesture like the watch to truly make him feel special. It was the first time in a long while during his life that he felt loved. Sometimes, it was the little moments like this without words being spoken that could make someone feel embraced in love. When their lips had finally pulled apart, he looked back into her eyes and spoke.

"I'm never taking this watch off except for when I go to shower. Thank you Jennifer, this means the world to me."

"No problem, it was just for you. Now, I think I need to get on the phone and check in with a special Toxic singer and see if she can spend some time with us in the next few hours."

She gave him a wink while getting up from the bed. Jennifer was right on top of things, right on time and schedule for what they were planning to do. Right now, they were in a penthouse suite guarded by Jennifer's expert team of security. Just outside the window, one could see the various tall casino buildings and parts of signs that would be lit up once the night hours rolled through. For now, all Steven wanted to do was stretch out on the bed feeling the warm metal links of his new watch while thinking to himself how grateful he was for this small vacation. He wasn't even day dreaming about the planned threesome with Britney, all he could think about was his love for Jennifer. Twenty minutes passed of him stretched out across the bed relaxing when Jennifer returned into the room and spoke out to catch his attention and wake him from his short mind slumber.

"Wake up, baby! We're on! Britney said it's a go, get yourself ready cause we're both going to wear you slap out within the next hour."

He leaned up from the bed, opening his eyes to smile as Jennifer spoke once again.

"Be ready cause you're gonna need all the strength you have. By the time Britney and I get finished with you, I hope you'll be able to walk forward without falling over."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Britney Spears found herself taking a private escort from Jennifer's bodyguards back to the other woman's hotel. It wasn't the first time she had some naughty fun with Jennifer, but it had been a long time. They had once did a mini tour together several years ago, back when Britney was thriving off the success of her early career. So much had changed since then, but it was good to remain as friends often associating with one another when it came to their time in Vegas. All Britney cared about today was having some fun to satisfy her sexuality after a long break of not having any boy toys to mess around with. Steven Diaz was a name she didn't quite remember at first until Jennifer had explained his brother was Tony. Britney recalled the birthday surprise she had worked for Tony's son last year.

When Steven set eyes on Britney, he couldn't believe it had been over eleven years since he last seen her face to face like this. Time had changed a lot throughout over a decade, but she aged like fine wine for the woman she had become. He teased her that she had turned into a proper MILF, causing the blonde singer to laugh. Britney stood tall in a little white skirt and a matching low cut white top that revealed her muscular stomach and a silver navel ring piercing down below. Steven had already undressed of his new suit to put on a black robe to prepare for this lustful event. Though they had been enjoying the past hour talking about various subjects, Jennifer was ready to get the true meaning of this date under way.

"Look, I know we're having a good time talking and all, but I think we need to get things in order now. You ready to get naked with me, Britney?"

"Yeah, I'm ready!"

He was sitting at the edge of the bed, watching the two women face to face. What was next to come truly surprised Steven all together. Britney pushed her lips up against Jennifer's, kissing the older woman with a fury of passion as they moved their hands over one another's bodies. He didn't expect to see them kiss one another with such force, but after their lips were pulled apart, Britney stepped back and pulled her little shirt up to allow her large breasts to fall free. There was something else on Steven's mind besides what they were about to do.

"Hey Jennifer, can you bring me my phone, please?"

"Sure, baby!"

She gave him a wink after unzipping her pants and stepping out of her heels. The two women proceeded to strip naked with Britney being the first to complete disrobe and stand naked. Her long golden hair was fixed up in a pony tail, but soon came free when she pulled it apart and straightened her hair. After Jennifer had slipped off a purple g-string that barely covered her massive thick ass, she stomped over to the nightstand and grabbed Steven's cell phone. She tossed it to him on the bed, but he failed to catch it. After Steven grabbed his phone, he looked to see Britney moving towards the bed but not without shaking her head.

"Look, I don't want you recording any footage of me! I'm not stupid to let something leak of me all over the internet, so before we begin, I want your word."

Jennifer was quick to answer her before he had a chance to say the wrong thing.

"Oh Britney, don't worry babe! This isn't about you at all. Steven is going to call his ex and hang up in her face after she hears us. She won't have a chance to record it or anything."

"Well, I hope that's all you're going to do. You know how much I value my privacy."

"Jennifer speaks the truth, Britney. You have my word, no photos or recorded videos. I just want to make my ex jealous with this fun I'm about to be having."

"Alright, well I'm ready to get started then!"

Just after replying, Britney didn't waste any time moving towards his face and locking lips for a sweet kiss. Jennifer figured it was best if she handled the phone, so she moved to the bed and snatched it from Steven's hands. While Steven was busy trading tongues with Britney, the blonde pop princess wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him to sit up forward forcing him to nearly stand up. Jennifer placed the phone at the edge of the bed, right in place to use later. After he broke the kiss with Britney, she fell down to her knees with a grin over her face.

"I'm hungry for some big fuckin' cock..."

Jennifer giggled as Britney's southern accent was coming out in full swing.

"Go on, let her have her fun first. I'll just distract you from the distance."

The distraction that Jennifer had in mind was simply to turn around and spread her legs out and bend over to shake her ass. By now, Steven had spread his own legs and Britney had lowered herself down to her knees between them. Britney kissed the head of his cock before pumping it up and down with the grip of her right hand. Steven only looked away from Jennifer's power ass shaking about, to see Britney jerking him off.

"I see she really is taking your attention, huh?"

"I guess you could say that."

Britney looked over her shoulder at Jennifer after he answered her and then she had an idea.

"Why don't you get on the bed and shake that ass in his face, Jennifer?"

"Mmmm, that sounds like a perfect idea!"

While Jennifer began to climb up on the bed towards Steven, he turned his head to look in her eyes while she crawled towards him. Meanwhile, Britney had brought her mouth down over his long cock and began to suck on it, devouring his shaft while he locked lips and kissed Jennifer. The pop princess placed her hands up on his legs, holding them in place as she began to bob her lips up and down, devouring every inch of his cock. Steven moaned into Jennifer's mouth before breaking the kiss. Britney's big tits began to shake, her hair barely waving a bit as she sucked on inch after inch of his meat pole. Jennifer glanced down, watching Britney as both women heard Steven moaning in pleasure.

"Damn, looks like she's gonna give me some competition."

"Fuck!! She's amazing!"

Steven had forgotten what amazing oral talents Britney had presented to him over ten years ago with the threesome back on Tony's yacht. He groaned in pleasure while Jennifer turned around to him and began to shake her ass up against his face. Her thick booty cheeks beat up against his face, only for a minute before Steven got a new idea in his mind. He reached down and pulled at Britney's long golden hair, forcing her lips to make a pop sound as they broke free from his cock.

"Get up, Britney! I want you on the bed! Jennifer, I've got an idea, crawl forward up the bed."

He didn't elaborate on his idea to the two lovely ladies. Steven simply pulled Britney's hair, forcing her to rise up from her knees and moving her to the bed. In his mind, he figured nothing would be sexier than being able to possibly rim Jennifer's thick ass while Britney was slobbering all over his dick. For now, he had completely forgotten about the phone and his idea to call Vida and make her jealous with the sounds of their hot lust in action. Once he let go of Britney's blonde hair, he spoke again.

"Lay down on the bed for me, I want your head to hang from the end of the bed."

"Yes, sir!"

Her reply was in a goofy tone of voice. Jennifer soon had a hint of what Steven wanted to do. With Britney laying down on her back, the older singer began to crawl backwards until she was towering her body on all fours with Britney underneath. It made for a decent 69 position, as Jennifer thought to herself. Steven was busy stroking his saliva coated shaft, moving it towards Britney's mouth from the upside down position.

"Spit on that fucking dick!"

Britney obeyed his wish, spitting on his cock as a a bit of the saliva moved over her upper lip. Since her head was hanging upside down, it caused the string of spit to begin dripping down her nose and towards her forehead. Steven pushed the head of his cock into Britney's mouth, moaning as she began to suck on him again. He then raised both hands and slapped them hard over Jennifer's thick supreme booty.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Spank that ass, baby!"

Spank! Spank! Jennifer leaned her head down while they could both clearly hear Britney slobber and sucking over his meat pole. The older singer was determined to lick over Britney's pink clit while they were in this position. Steven pulled Jennifer's phat ass cheeks apart, and before she had a chance to bring her mouth down over Britney's pussy, she felt his tongue sliding up the crack of her ass to discover her back door hole and licking around it.

"OHHHH, GOD!! YESSSS, STEVEN! YES, DO IT!!"

Such excitement had come from Jennifer to yell so fast. She didn't expect him to begin rimming her ass, it was one of her favorite pleasures when a man properly would worship her huge booty with such a treat. Soon, Britney released his cock from her mouth, allowing it to hang upside down up against her nose. Steven was busy circling his tongue around Jennifer's dark little hole while his face was buried in her immense ass cheeks. Britney took a heavy breath before her eyes enlarged at feeling Jennifer's tongue slipping into her clit.