Big Booty Bitches Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica attempted to giggle while catching her breath. He smiled down at her, noticing the streams of tears that moved down both of her cheeks. Around her right eye, her black mascara and eyeliner had smeared a bit. The strings of drool had broken, now dangling from her lower lip and down her chin. Ramón gripped her hair tighter, pulling her up from her knees and back standing on her heels.

"You ready to get fucked, baby?"

With a smile, she nodded forcing the strands of saliva dangling from her chin to sway back and forth. Ramón bit down on his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass or my pussy first?"

Gripping her hair tighter, he flashed his teeth upon replying.

"That ass. I want you to twerk again for me. You know how to work it, baby."

She let out a sigh, as his request was nothing short of a predictable one. Feeling in completely control now, Ramón stepped back from the couch and walked Jessica around by pulling her hair with his right hand. He didn't want to fuck her on the couch again since they had already done it before the first time he was invited to her house back in the day. A bar counter sat in the distance on the right side of the room. Jessica's heels stomped loudly when they moved off the carpet, as Ramón pushed her towards the bar where he could easily bend her over. He finally let go of her hair so Jessica could lean over the bar. She knew exactly how he wanted her. Placing his hands over her ass, Ramón thrust his cock between her ass cheeks so he could find her dark little hole and poke the head of his rod into the small tunnel.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Get it in there, I wanna feel your big dick poking up my ass. I want you to ram it up in there."

Because she had spoke up, Ramón raised his right hand and slapped her ass loudly, just to watch the texture of her skin ripple and vibrate. Jessica laid her right hand down over the counter, feeling the cold surface under her wrist as she moved into position so she could properly grind her hips backwards and twerk that ass up and down over his cock. He moved both his hands away from her body, not hindering with her movements whatsoever. It took her a few moments, adjusting from how she was bent over but once Jessica was comfortable, she turned her head to look over her left shoulder and closed her eyes. Grinding her hips, her ass began to twerk as she forced her ass cheeks to bounce back and forth while moving forward and back to drive his cock into her ass. With her teeth gritted, she let out a soft moan as she continued.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah...Mmmmmmmm, you like that?"

Jessica's voice called out to him in a low seductive tone, similar to when she had teased him earlier with her sexy voice. Sounds were made as his hairy balls rubbed between her ass cheeks. All Ramón did was smile wide, enjoying every moment of watching this sensual woman back it up and use her ass as a weapon of pleasure. He wasn't going to bother thrusting into her since Jessica was putting on a hell of a show by grinding and twerking back and forth to move his cock in and out of her ass.

"Yesssssss, that's it! Keep going, baby! Keep backing that ass up, just like that."

Raising her head, she let out a soft moan while continuing to grind her ass back and forth. Ramón couldn't have been more pleased with her efforts. At any moment he could've took control and slammed his cock into her ass, but he didn't want to while witness this kind of sexy show that Jessica was putting up. Though there wasn't any music playing in the room, she bounced her thick rump almost to the point that he had to wonder if she were imagining music playing within her mind. Her body was built for dancing while her ass was thick and well rounded for bumping and grinding it. Ramón took a deep breath as she continued, moaning at the feeling of his cock working in her back door hole. After another minute, he had to force her to stop. Raising both of his hands, he smacked them down over her ass for a loud double spank to catch her attention.

"That's the end of the show, baby! I wanna fuck you nice and hard now."

Her eyes came open as Jessica licked her lips, mocking him with her sensual voice this time.

"I was starting to get worried, Ramón. I thought you'd never ask!"

Moving his left hand to the small of her back, Ramón gripped his cock with his right hand to pull it free from her dark little hole. When his eyes glanced down, he noticed the leaking trail along her thighs as her pussy was desperate for his attention now. Jessica moved over the bar, planting both her hands down to allow herself to grip the side of it between her fingers. She spread her legs out a bit further for him, licking her lips and raising her head. Once she felt the head of his cock slipping inside of her, Jessica let out a soft moan.

"Yes, yes...Get it in there, I want you to fuck me so hard..."

Just as she spoke, he could be heard taking in a deep breath. Jessica felt further inches of his cock pushing inside of her, causing her to scream at him now.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

Ramón was quick to rear his right hand back and slam his palm down over the right cheek of her ass. The hard spank forced her to moan aloud as he began to thrust his cock into her at a faster pace.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Jessica's voice screamed through out the living room of her home. She gritted her teeth as the sound of his balls beating against the underside of her ass became a strong sound mixed in with all the moans created from their mouths. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed as she clenched the edges of the bar, yelling to him again.

"OHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSS!!"

Like before, he reared his hand back to spank her ass yet again while pumping her pussy with his hard shaft. Her tits bounced, shaking all around from underneath her while her hair was waving around wildly. Jessica cried out in pleasure, her teeth still gritted as she growled at him.

"YES, THAT'S RIGHT! SMACK THAT FUCKING ASS!! BEAT IT LIKE YOU FUCKING OWN IT!!"

Since she had demanded it, Ramón couldn't stop himself as he sent smack after smack over her beautiful ass. His right hand reached up, snatching her hair as he was still bucking his hips to thrust that cock into her pussy. Over and over, he smacked his palm against the right cheek of her ass until groaning out in pain. The stinging rippled over his hand, but that wasn't enough to stop Ramón from pulling her hair while he bucked his hips repeatedly.

"OHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHH!! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!!"

Her lower lip fell as Jessica screamed to him once more. Ramón fucked her harder, pumping his dick into her as fast as he could move his hips forward. Red marks appeared over her ass, right in the places that his palms had come striking down. She dropped her lower lip, her breasts bouncing up and down. Jessica lost her grip over the counter as her fingers had become sweaty after several minutes of holding tightly. The time had come as her orgasm could no longer hold itself back. With a few more thrusts, she yelled out as her climax had been reached.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHH!!"

As soon as Ramón could feel her hot juices from within, he came to a sudden stop and pulled his cock from her pussy. Jessica sat there, catching her breath as she had felt his rod exit her loving cup. He had held off his own explosion for the time being, but wasn't about to waste this load by filling her up. He called out to her in a stern voice.

"Turn around and get down on your fucking knees! Right now!!"

She swallowed her breath, doing exactly as she was told as her heels stomped around to face him. Jessica fell down to her knees just as Ramón had ordered her to do so. She knew exactly what he wanted, as he was just the type of man who would leave her face a sticky dripping mess. As he stood there holding his cock, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking on it but only for a moment. Ramón grunted, pulling his cock free from her lips as he couldn't hold back any longer. All it took was for him to squeeze his dick one time and then the splash came.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHHH, MAN!!"

Jessica closed her eyes, right in time as his cum went flying out into a wave across her pretty face. The initial first blast drenched her nose, streaking over her left eye and getting a droplet over her right cheek. Ramón breathed heavy as he shot another string directly up her forehead and into her hair, followed by another wad that went over her left cheek.

"Ohhhhh my god, I've dreamed of having another time like this with you again! YES, OH YES!! This is my lucky fucking night!"

His voice was almost like a cry of joy. Ramón smiled so wide and bright, still shooting spurts of cum to drench her face in his warm seed. Another wad splashed across her forehead, streaking into her hair and dripping into her left eyebrow. After his cock was completely drained, the final little drops of his cum dripped onto her tits below. Jessica slowly caught her breath, smirking down below as she spoke to him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. You drenched me like a fucking whore."

"Are you complaining?"

"No! I love to get dirty from time to time like this."

******************

1 DAY LATER

Through the morning hours, Ramón remained in a deep slumber that was made evident by the noise he produced from snoring. Jessica had agreed to sleep with him in the bed, even if this was just a one night stand. She had shared the bed numerous times with her husband over the years, but wasn't shy to allow Ramón to sleep with her. Next to the bed, his fancy dark clothes remained over a chair as he slept the night away in nothing more than his underwear and jewelry. Despite being together in the bed, Jessica refused to wrap her arm around him and instead simply slept next to him in her bra and panties. It wouldn't have hurt Ramón to leave her home and head back to his own condo around midnight, but few men would deny the opportunity to share a bed with Jessica Alba after a chance affair.

11:23 AM hit the clock, but Jessica and Ramón remained soundly asleep. The sun shined through the white mini-blinds covering the window across from the bed, pushing away the darkness that had previously clouded the room during the early morning hours. His snoring didn't effect her at all, as Jessica had grown used to her own husband snoring through his sleep. Loud noises rarely awakened her, after years of growing used to sleeping with a man who could fill the room with loud snoring. Their awakening came as a cellphone began to loudly ring next to the bed, playing a fast tempo string of noises. Jessica's eyes opened first as she quickly got up out of bed, thinking it was her phone at first. She realized it was Ramón's cellphone as she went to answer it while he rolled around in the bed. Nearly tripping over herself as she grabbed the cellphone, she answered it just after yawning.

"Hello?"

"Where's Ramón? Put him on the phone."

A man answered her back. Reality had suddenly hit her, as she was slow with catching her mind after waking up. Ramón snapped his finger at her, waving his hand for her to had him the phone. Clutching it in her left hand, Jessica stepped back towards the bed and handed over Ramón's activated cellphone. He looked at the screen, seeing as it was his brother Carlos who had called. Ramón placed the phone up to his right ear and answered back.

"Hey man..."

"Get up and get your clothes on, we've got shit to do today."

Such a rude awakening with Carlos' mouth over the other line. Ramón let out a sigh while stretching out in the bed and talking back over the phone. Jessica had moved to the bathroom where a sink faucet could soon be heard in the distance.

"Yeah, what's today again? I just woke up..."

"Today is Sunday, come on. I've been waiting on you to call for over a fucking hour. We've got a busy night later."

Suddenly, Ramón snapped awake as he remembered his plans for the day.

"Oh, shit! Today's your birthday."

"That's right, I need to talk to you later. Come on over once you get your clothes on."

"I'll be over soon, give me about an hour."

"Alright, see you soon."

Carlos hung up on the phone and then Ramón let out a sigh. He had soon come to realize just where he had spent the night. He stretched out in the bed once more before setting the phone aside and climbing out. Stepping his way around her bedroom, Ramón moved to the bathroom where Jessica stood in front of the sink brushing her teeth. She turned, gazing into his face but not uttering a word until she had spit and proceeded to wash her mouth out. Ramón spoke up.

"Hey, I've gotta get going. That was my brother calling, today's his birthday and I need to see him. We've got plans for the day."

"Yeah, I figured. I've gotta call my husband later anyway."

"Are you going to tell him about what you did last night?"

He smirked at her, but Jessica wasn't amused. She rolled her eyes to him before answering back.

"Hell no! Are you gonna tell your brother that you fucked an actress last night?"

"Nope. He'd get very jealous at first before calling me a bullshitter."

"Well, you can tell him anyway since the chances are slim that I'll run into you again. I'm leaving town tomorrow and heading back to L.A."

"Would you mind giving me a goodbye kiss?"

Jessica gave him a grin before slowly shaking her head and replying.

"Hell no. Your breath stinks and I'm not letting you use my hubby's tooth brush."

Such a response left Ramón completely speechless. He didn't know what to say back to her as Jessica turned her head back to the mirror in front of the sink and proceeded to wash her face. She seemed to take pride in being a smart ass to his face, but Ramón wasn't about to complain. It was one lucky coincidence to run into her again. They both had their own priorities to tend to after he was to leave, so he could understand her point of view. Walking out of the bathroom, he proceeded to get dressed with all plans of rushing back to his condo to get a shower. Once he was ready, he would head over to see his brother for the afternoon. A party had been planned for Carlos' birthday, intertwining with a special meeting that had been set up.

******************

"One two, one two...One, two, three, four!"

Spoken words created a snap count as Jennifer Lopez tapped her heels feet over the wooden floor beneath her and began to stomp. She moved with a rhythm playing through her mind, matching the pace of a metronome creating subtle beats for her to work with. Through out her expansive estate on Star Island, she had a private room that worked solely as a gym and for dancing. She often spent a lot of time in the room, just practicing her moves and enjoying herself. Over her body, she wore a black pair of booty shorts and a black top. Her feet were pushed into black heels with knee high black socks matching. It was a similar look to match a fashion used in an older music video of hers. Jennifer's hair was curly, fixed up simply for the point of swaying around. She liked to challenge herself by dancing in high heels, as well as keeping her moves when her hair had blocked her vision. Today was more than just a practice, but she was dancing for a man whom she had fallen in love with. Steven was upstairs, getting ready to go to work but Jennifer had an idea in mind hoping she could slow him down and maybe take the day off.

She had figured early on that he had to be a dedicated man to his job. Though they had only been back in Miami for a few days, Jennifer had witnessed it as Steven seemed to work on a schedule and always made sure he was at the club before the evening hours had awakened with a blackened sky. She liked a man who was a hard worker, but she worried that Steven wouldn't relax himself. Since coming back to Miami, he had been staying with her at the mansion after bringing over some of his own clothes. His Cadillac was parked right in her driveway, next to her jeep where she felt it belonged. Jennifer knew that he would find his way downstairs in her personal gym before heading out the door, just to give her a kiss goodbye. She wasn't sure if she would hear him approaching beyond the loud metronome that played through the speakers.

From the distance, Steven had found his way to the gym and stepped through the door. Over his body, he wore a light blue shirt while his pants were the same white color as he usually wore when he picked the white jacket to go with his outfit for the day. His jacket was in his right hand, thrown over his shoulder. He wanted to see Jennifer one last time before heading out the door, as he spent his time searching through the large mansion for the past few minutes. Now that he had found her, he simply stood there near the door and watched what he believed to be a goddess dancing. Jennifer's heels stomped and clacked over the floor below as she danced in a steady rhythm. She moved backwards, swaying her hips as Steven starred into the absolute perfection that was her supreme ass. He stepped through the room, watching as Jennifer moved towards a table that was seated close by on the left side of the room. She turned around, pushing her hands down before quickly turning to slide her back against the hard surface. Elevating her right leg, she pushed her heel over the edge of the table and then arched her back up as if to complete her little dance show. Steven began to clap his hands, alerting Jennifer to his presence inside the room.

"That was amazing, baby!"

She looked up at him, witnessing Steven's face from an upside down view. Jennifer giggled before smiling.

"There you are! You about to head to work, honey?"

"I'm afraid so. I just wanted to see you before I head out the door, I think I'm gonna be late."

Jennifer laughed once more. Her assumption was true with him, as he was indeed about to leave her alone at the house. She got up from the table, clacking her heels over the wooden floor as she walked across the room to turn off the metronome on the surround sound audio system. As she stepped away, Steven stood there and gazed down at her giant ass. He watched her ass cheeks shake, pushing up against one another between the tight booty shorts that covered over her lovely rump. Taking in a deep breath, Steven tried his absolute best not to become distracted by the sight of Jennifer within the same room he was standing. When she turned around to step back towards him, a smirk ran across her lips as she hurried to face him. She pushed her hands over his shirt, leaning in to kiss his lips softly. After the kiss, she looked into his eyes, biting her lower lip.

"Is that all you wanted, honey? Just a goodbye kiss before you have to leave?"

Steven chuckled before answering her back.

"Honestly, I'd love to do more than just that but I know I've gotta be in my office soon."

Before he had a chance to say anything else, Jennifer grabbed his hands and pushed her lips to his. She kissed him passionately, moving his hands around her back and placing them over her ass. Steven gave in easily, squeezing her mighty ass cheeks while he plunged his tongue into her mouth and returned her kiss with one of sweet tenderness. Jennifer moved her hands, pushing them at the front of his pants, just to cheek if his cock hard hardened up beyond the button and zipper. When their kiss finally broke, he spoke again.

"Oh man, I don't wanna go to work. I'll be absolutely honest with you Jennifer, I'd rather stay home and spend the day fucking you in this large room."

She laughed in a sensual voice, tugging at the front of his pants. Her eyes glanced down momentarily before glancing back into his eyes.

"Then why don't you call the day off, honey? I could use a real work out instead of dancing by myself."