Big Booty Bitches Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down over the floor, Steven removed his hands from his pockets and thought to himself for a moment before responding back. He tried to control himself for the moment being, though it was taking everything in him not to snap and go berserk. The response from his son clearly showed no sign of guilt whatsoever as he was still blaming the victim.

"How bad did you beat the old guy?"

"I don't know. I know we cracked something in his chest."

"You hit him in the chest?"

"No, I kicked him there, repeatedly. I may have ended up cracking one of his ribs."

Silence fell over the room once more. Steven had made his mind up what he was going to do for the victim of Jacob and his friend's actions. He was going to make his son pay the medical bills himself, even if it required his spare college money.

"That's not good. I'm sure we'll know by tomorrow who he is and what hospital he's staying in. You're gonna pay his medical bills. Since you beat that old man like that, you're gonna be the one that makes it up to him."

"Are you fucking serious?"

Clutching his fists, Steven screamed back at him.

"Yes, I'm fucking serious, smart ass! That could've been someone's grandfather you just beat like that! Do you even realize what you've done tonight?"

Jacob sighed and replied back to his father.

"What about me? I'm your son, you should be worried about me. I don't even have a grandfather anymore, so why should I-"

Gritting his teeth, Steven cut him off by screaming.

"THAT'S FUCKING IT! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE FUCKING PUNK!!"

He couldn't control his anger anymore. Steven moved to the door of the bathroom stall and raised his right leg. Using all the strength he had, he began to kick the door forward. Jacob could be heard breathing heavily again as he called out.

"No, no! Don't break the door! Please!!"

It was beyond that point now. Steven couldn't control himself. He kicked the door twice until the hinges came loose, breaking into the wood and damaging it beyond repair. It fell in, falling over Jacob as he sat on the toilet. Jacob looked at his father in rage, moving over the stall to avoid the door from falling on him.

"You wanna beat me? Fine, do it! Mom was right about you! You are a fucking psychopath!"

"Get over here, you little brat!"

Reaching across the stall, Steven grabbed Jacob by the shirt, pulling him out of the stall as he took a few steps backwards. Jacob grabbed at his hands, kicking at him to fight back.

"No, NO! I'm not a kid anymore! You aren't gonna bully me like this!"

Getting into his son's face, Steven screamed at him while still gripping his shirt. He ignored the comment about his ex-wife, Jacob's mother Tara.

"You wanna know why this pisses me off so bad, Jacob!? I've given you everything. I've worked my ass off to support you. When you went to school, I made sure that you had all designer name clothes, the most expensive shoes in stores. I wanted you to have the things that I was never able to have in my own childhood. Who paid for your fucking scholarship to a top college in this state? ME! I do all this for you, and the only thing I get in return is my own son acting like a fucking punk!!"

Looking his father in the eye, Jacob quickly hacked up in his mouth and then spit directly into over his left cheek. Out of reaction, Steven let go of his shirt, taking a step back and rearing his right hand back. He moved, slapping his son across the face as hard as he could. As Jacob cried in pain and fell backwards, Steven swung with the opposite side of his hand, backhanding him across the cheek. His knuckles clanked against his mouth while he fell to the floor, crying in pain. Blood began to trickle from Jacob's mouth. He looked up at his father from the floor, clenching his teeth as he screamed at him.

"Go ahead and beat me, you miserable fucking prick! Beat me down so you can feel good about yourself! Come on, do it!!"

Taking a step back, Steven stopped himself from making another attack on his son as he listened to his words. Jacob continued speaking while his mouth filled with blood.

"I don't care how much stupid money you spend! You've rarely ever had anything to do with me in all of my life. You never go to any of my football games, not even when I was in high school, but you want me to feel bad cause you spend money on me. You don't even give a shit that I spent the night in jail, you're worried about some old bastard instead, a complete fucking stranger at that! The only thing you give a shit about is your money and how many sluts you can fuck, that's it! I should've stayed with mom in Texas. She did the right thing by divorcing you and getting as far away as she fucking could."

His words were a brutal sting into Steven's mind and heart. He didn't answer him back, only taking a few steps back and gazing down at the floor below. There was some hard truth to Jacob's words, things that Steven couldn't deny. Jacob got up from the floor while his father seemed to be lost in his thoughts. The young man walked across the bathroom, moving to the sink where he turned the faucets on and washed his mouth off. Steven looked at his fist and then sighed in shame. He stepped back again, leaning against the wall as he began to sink down to the floor. Jacob ran out of the bathroom, leaving his father alone now. A hard realization sank into Steven's mind, as he had realized his failure as a parent.

Jacob wasn't wrong about most of what he said. It bothered Steven as a father that his soon appeared to be desensitized and careless over his actions to a victim. None of that mattered though anymore, as everything he had said was true. Steven's ex-wife and Jacob's mother Tara had divorced and moved back to Texas where she had family. They married in high school, following her pregnancy. Both of them were only eighteen-years old, far too young to be raising a child. Steven had felt guilt and shame for most of his life for the failure in his marriage to her. Memories of her had soon become at the front of his mind. While sitting on the floor, all he could do was let the disappointment sink into his mind. He failed his son, just as he had failed as a husband. His son hated him and yet Steven couldn't even blame Jacob for it. The bathroom door soon opened and a voice called out to Steven.

"Hey man, you alright?"

It was Sean, rushing in to check on him. Steven looked up at him from the floor before shaking his head.

"Your boy left the club, you've been in here for a while. Maria asked me to come in and make sure you were alright."

Glancing up at Sean, Steven nodded to him. He didn't want to discuss his problems with anyone right now.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

Stepping through the bathroom, Sean went to help him up from the floor but Steven refused. He got up himself, standing on his feet and letting out a sigh. Sean looked to see the broken stall door, but didn't mention it. He patted Steven on the shoulder and spoke.

"We'll worry about that tomorrow. You should go home and get some sleep, man. You've had a hell of a night, I'll give you a call and check on you in the morning."

******************

"OH GOD, YES! YESSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

The night continued as hours passed between Carlos, Ramón and Vida. From the time that Carlos shot his load all over her face, all she did was clean it up and get back to work for another round with the two brothers. For the time being, Vida was in another position where they could both thrust their cocks into her holes. The couch had proven to be a busy spot for their time tonight. Ramón was currently seated down while Vida was on top, leaning over him as her big boobs shook near his face. His cock was lodged into her clit, all while Carlos was standing from behind and pummeling her thick round ass with his dick. Vida had glanced over her shoulder, watching as she felt both of their rods pounding into her simultaneously.

"YES, YESSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHH GOD! FUCK ME, BOTH OF YOU! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

This was the second time tonight that Vida had two cocks pounding into her holes. She had proven to Carlos beyond any reasonable doubt that she could take anything he and his brother threw at her. For the time being, she wanted to them to fuck her until they point they were ready to blow their loads again. Over and over, Vida felt their rods pump into her. Her big tits bounced from underneath, shaking up against Ramón's face. Carlos was the first one to come to a stop, taking a step back while pulling his cock free from her ass.

"Oh fuck, I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna cum again!!"

"Yes, yes! Set me down so you can both cum all over my face!"

Ramón almost shot his load right into her pussy when she uttered those filthy words of desire. Coming to a stop, he soon watched her rising off him as his brother had come behind her and snatched her by the hair to help pull her up from the couch. Once Vida was down on her knees, Ramón quickly got up and moved in front of her. The two brothers stood in her view, Carlos to her left and Ramón to the right. Vida wrapped her hands around their cocks, stroking them back and forth only momentarily. Ramón put his own hand around his dick, pulling it from her grasp. Carlos soon did the same thing, leaving her there on the floor awaiting her face to become another sticky mess like before. Vida closed her eyes and used her hands to fix up her hair behind her shoulders. The two men could be heard breathing heavily as they wanked their cocks in unison. She licked her lips, teasing them with dirty words.

"Mmmmmm, you both gonna shoot that hot spunk all over my face? Drench me down like a fucking whore?"

"Yeah, I already did it once and I'll do it again!"

Vida began to giggle at Carlos' words. Ramón had proven to be the quiet one, as she listened to both of them silently breathing. Her eyes remained closed but soon, Ramón called out.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHH GOD! YEAH!! FUCK YEAH!!"

Both brothers had reached their climax almost in a perfect unison. Cum went splattering across her face. Carlos shot a thick wad directly into her right eyelid like before. It trickled down like a heavy tear drop. Most of Ramón's cum went over her forehead and into her hair. Vida began to giggle as she felt strings of cum over both sides of her nose and a thick wad above her upper lip.

"Ohhhhh my god, yeah! That's what I like! I'm your whore now, paint me down like one!"

She continued giggling while they were still jacking themselves off, emptying their cum over her gorgeous face. The night was coming to an end as she was making sure that both of them had drained their balls completely into exhaustion. She was going to need to take a shower before falling into a slumber at Carlos' hotel suite, but it was well worth it. Much would have to be explained tomorrow to the brothers, as Vida had planned to reveal just the reason she would walk in and give herself to them. A scorned woman could prove to be more dangerous than a loaded weapon. She felt Carlos was her best opportunity at achieving some sort of payback to Steven after the humiliation he had given her. The days of her playing nice were long gone, as she was ready to walk a dark line and light it up blazing flames alongside an old enemy from his past.

TO BE CONTINUED