Big Booty Bitches Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-GWAH!!"

Carlos fucked her mouth, slamming his cock back and forth between her lips to force his balls smack up against her chin repeatedly. Vida's eyes watered up, forcing her heavy black eyeliner to smear a bit around her eyes. Carlos cried out, pushing her mouth all the way down until the head of his dick reached the back of her throat. He held here there, counting in his head while strings of drool began to drip from her lower lip, falling to the floor below.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! That's what I'm fucking talking about right there!"

He finally pulled her hair, forcing his cock free from her lips. A flood of saliva ran out of Vida's mouth, overflowing down her chin and to her big tits down below. Carlos let go of her hair, stepping back from her as she coughed and gagged. A sinister giggle could be heard from his voice as she slowly caught her breath. Stepping back far enough, Carlos sat down next to his brother on the couch. It took Vida a few moments to catch her breath from his rough skull-fucking. Once she had recovered, her eyes looked forward. She saw both men's legs as she began to crawl towards the couch. Carlos snapped his fingers at her as if she were a loyal pet.

"That's a good whore right there. Crawl over here to us, baby."

Vida giggled in a sensual voice that only enticed the dirty side of Carlos' mind even further. Carlos was sitting on the right side with Ramón to the left. With two men to choose from, it seemed obvious that she would devote most of her attention to the birthday man himself. Rising up from her knees, Vida stood in front of Carlos, allowing to see her full frontal nudity. His eyes glanced over her breasts before going down, viewing her amazing muscular stomach. The baby devil tattoo over her stomach usually got her compliments from men, but Carlos was more fascinated with her body in general. Placing her right foot between his legs, she brought her left leg up, pushing her foot down into the couch while feeling his hands roam over her thick legs and to her large booty from behind. Vida placed her left hand down onto his shoulder momentarily while speaking to him.

"See something you like, big boy? Mmmmmm, I know you do."

"This body, holy fucking shit. This body is absolutely perfect."

Carlos planted both of his hands over her ass cheeks from behind, feeling them wobble and bounce around within his finger tips. When Vida raised her hand from his shoulder, he brought his right hand back and laid a hard smack over the respective ass cheek, feeling it wobble against his palm. He then repeated the process, spanking her other ass cheek with his left hand. She moaned, curving her lips into a seductive grin as she glanced over at his brother sitting next to him. Ramón's eyes glared with pure lust, speaking silently to Vida as she knew he had desired her for several years. She couldn't wait to tease him with filthy words, but his brother was the one in control.

"These are the best legs I've ever seen on a bitch. How far can you lift them up?"

She raised her eyebrow while glancing down at Carlos.

"What do you mean? Like, lift them over my head."

"Yeah, I wanna see how flexible you are when we fuck you."

"I wanna take her ass first."

Vida giggled as Ramón had finally spoken, offering her chance to tease him.

"Oh yeah, is that right Ramón? You've been hoping to fuck my ass for a long time now. I haven't forgotten all those times I used to catch you starring down at it. Well, you're about to get your wish. But it's your brother's birthday, so he gets to fuck this wet cunt first."

"Get up, whore. I want you to get on top of him, face me and lift your legs up real high."

The position Carlos had ordered for her seemed somewhat difficult, but Vida was confident she could get it done. She moved away from him, turning all of her attention towards Ramón momentarily so she could turn around. From his view, he was starring into one of the most famous asses he had ever witnessed. He watched it sit down on his lap, as he used his right hand to guide his cock between the crack of her ass and easily locating her back door hole. Once she felt his hard rod in her ass, the Cuban goddess let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that feels so fucking good. I love having a big dick right up my ass."

Spreading her legs out, she threw them up, demonstrating to Carlos that she clearly had a muscular body that was flexible beyond his wildest imagination. He got up from the couch, standing up to move in front of her. He placed his hands over her legs, pushing them up to the point her feet stretched out beyond her head. All Vida did was smirk at him.

"Is this flexible enough for you?"

She spoke to him with a smart ass tone, taunting Carlos with her attitude. From beneath her, Ramón could be heard moaning as he experienced his rod shoved into her thick, phat ass.

"Holy fucking shit, this ass-"

Vida cut off Ramón, speaking for him instead.

"It's the best you've ever had, right?"

Ramón didn't respond as all he could do was throw his head back and moan. The time had come for Carlos to place his rod into her dripping wet pussy. He placed his right leg down over the couch, getting into a better position where he could pound her easily. Vida offered her hands to help, reaching down and grabbing Carlos by his long prick, shoving it towards her pussy. Once the head was past her delightful pink lips, she let out a soft moan before teasing him with filthy words.

"Come on, I want you to fuck me. Fuck the shit outta me like a real man, Carlos! This big booty hoe needs it!!"

He grunted as he gripped her legs tighter, glancing down at her big tits as he began to thrust his cock into her. With her legs spread out so far, she looked so beautiful as every curve of her strong thick body was visible. Vida dropped her lower lip, letting out a loud moan as she felt both of their cocks thrusting into her holes now.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!! That's it, ohhhhhhhh yes!! Fuck the shit outta me!!"

Carlos didn't utter a single word to Vida's crying voice. Ramón barely made any movements at all, keeping his cock firmly placed into her giant ass. It was the other brother who bucked his hips forward and slammed that cock into her wet pussy. Vida gasped, feeling his balls slap against her thighs with each hard thrust Carlos sent into her.

OHHHH, OHHHHHH!! YEAH, THAT'S IT!! JUST LIKE THAT, YEAHHHH!!"

Both men could be heard grunting, but it was Vida's screams that shook every corner of the room. Vida's eyes remained focused down, watching as Carlos' dick disappeared with each thrust he made into her tight pussy. From behind her, Ramón wrapped his arms around her muscular stomach, holding her down as he tried to buck his hips forward to drive his cock into that wonderful ass. It became clear almost instantly that Carlos was the one in control, pounding away into her pussy. The time had come for her to scream into his ears, swearing her allegiance to a new man in spite of his cousin who had wronged her.

"YES, YESSSSSS! BUST THAT CUNT WIDE OPEN!! I AM YOUR FUCKING WHORE, CARLOS!!"

Just from her words alone, Carlos was bound and determined now to keep her screaming until she had finally reached her climax. She had went from calling herself his 'big booty hoe' now to proclaiming herself as his whore. Weather this was just a birthday present or not, he no longer cared. As loudly as she screamed, Carlos wanted to kiss her so bad but didn't. His face remained locked down on her chest, watching her breasts bounce with each hard thrust he sent into her.

"Scream for me, bitch! SCREAM FOR ME!!"

"I'M YOUR WHORE, CARLOS! YOUR FUCKING WHORE, ALL YOURS!! OHHHHH, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!!"

Gritting his teeth, he continued to pump his cock into her clit. Vida raised her head up, moaning as she soon felt Ramón's hands slip down to cradle her massive ass cheeks into his palms. Now that he was balancing her, he was able to thrust his cock forward into her ass at a consistent pace. Carlos still rammed his rod into her pussy faster, concentrating all his efforts to force her into an orgasm. Vida gritted her teeth for a moment, closing her eyes and screaming out.

"OHHH MY GOD, I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE! I'M ALMOST...THERE! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Taking final hard thrust, Carlos came to a complete stop while his brother was still pumping his dick into her ass. Vida's eyes shot open as she looked into Carlos face while the walls of her pussy had finally collapsed and sent hr juices gushing over his dick inside of her.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

While she looked back into his face, all Carlos did was give her a sinister smirk. Vida was catching her breath, but he was ready to move on with a new position. His hands let go of her legs, finally allowing her to lower them as they remained spread out. Carlos ran his hands through her jet black hair, getting a grip with both hands as he began to pull her up off his brother below. His cock slipped from her pussy, forcing her juices to come flooding out and trickling between her thighs. Excess cum dripped over the couch and to the floor below as Carlos pulled the Cuban model up. He pushed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately as she was forced to stand up, making Ramón's dick fall freely out from her giant booty. Vida kissed Carlos back before he pulled his lips from hers. His devious eyes glared back at her face while he ordered her into a new position.

"On the floor right now, bitch!"

Vida didn't utter a word in response to him, she just fell to her knees as he had ordered. His hands were still placed in her hair, all while Ramón just sat on the couch and watched his brother.

"Open your fucking mouth!"

A predictable request, Vida had almost guessed this is what he wanted her to do. She placed her hands down over her breasts below, holding them up and rubbing her fingers over her nipples while parting her lips. Carlos didn't waste any time sliding his wet dick right back between her lips. Her tongue twirled around his pole as he began to buck his hips forward, driving that dick down her throat like he had done before. Vida knew that he didn't cum yet, so he probably was about to finish himself off for the first round at least. Ramón sat alone, wanking his dick as he watched his brother begin skull-fucking her again.

"Take that fucking dick, you nasty, big ass bitch! FUCKING TAKE IT!!"

'Big ass bitch' was a new nickname Vida hadn't heard before, but she was unable to giggle with her mouth stuffed with his cock. She began to gag as he pumped his rod back and forth between her lips.

"GWAH-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK-KAH!"

The noises her mouth created were so nasty, yet were just the type of sounds that Carlos wanted to hear louder than ever. Like before, Vida's eyes watered up while he continued to fuck her mouth. He finally moved his left hand out of her hair while pushing her mouth all the way down until feeling the head of his dick hit the back of her throat. She instantly choked, causing Carlos to laugh and taunt her.

"What's wrong? That dick too big for you? I thought you were my whore, Vida? I figured you could take it better than that."

A chuckle was soon heard among the voices of both brothers. Vida's eyes had watered up, smearing her eyeliner like before. Her hands remained over her breasts, still squeezing her nipples between her fingers. A string of saliva dripped her lower lip, falling down to her chin before Carlos pulled her hair to snatch his cock free from those puffy lips of hers. A pop noise could be heard as Vida quickly caught her breath with her mouth a gaping hole. Her eyes looked up at Carlos as he smirked down at her. His eyes had finally noticed her hands over her breasts, giving the hint of a titty fuck.

"You want my dick between your tits, bitch?"

Vida bit down on her lower lip, nodding her head as she gazed up into his dark eyes. A soft giggle was heard crackling from her lips as she brought her big tits up to trap Carlos' saliva dripping dick between them. He stood there, simply watching as she squeezed her tits around his cock. He began to thrust forward as Vida was still giggling at him.

"What the fuck do you find so funny down there, whore?"

It was a ridiculous question that she ignored. Vida continued giggling as she looked down to watch his thick rod poke between her tits with each hard thrust. Her eyes looked back at Carlos, still biting down on her lower lip to give him sight of her perfect teeth. Her makeup was a mess as she had a black smudge under her left eye from the runny eyeliner. Ramón eventually got up from the couch, stepping towards his brother as if he was there to wait his turn to fuck her tits. Vida was ignoring him while his brother moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck!! That's what I like right there! A whore with a big ass and big fucking tits, who ain't afraid to put 'em to good use!"

Finally, she couldn't help but to tease him with dirty words in a response.

"Mmmmmm, you love these big fat tits, don't deny it!"

Carlos didn't reply. The sound of his moans was all Vida needed to know that she had this man under her seductive control. He took a deep breath, realizing that his time was short before his cock was going to explode into a sticky white mess for her. Vida knew he had to be close, as she squeezed her tits tighter while feeling his shaft pump between them. After a few more seconds, Carlos finally snatched his cock free from her tits, giving Vida the impression that she was about to be covered in his load. She closed her eyes the minute she seen him begin stroking his long dick.

"OHHHHH, FUCK! FUCK YES!! TAKE THIS CUM YOU FUCKING WHORE!!"

Vida gritted her teeth the second she felt his warm seed splashing across her skin. The first wad flew directly into her closed right eyelid, drenching over her eyebrow and streaking down her cheek. His next wad splashed across her forehead, getting into her hair. Carlos could be heard groaning, breathing in heavily as he shot more strings of cum across her face. Thick wads landed across her forehead and the right temple of her face while a loose string caught her left cheek and trickled down her chin. Vida squinched her eyes, using both hands to quickly wipe the cum from her eye lids so she could re-open them. She looked up into Carlos' eyes while planting her lips back down over his cock.

"Oh my god, you are the best fucking whore I've ever had. Look at you, still sucking on it after I covered your face."

She had closed her eyes only momentarily while placing her hands down over his legs. Vida looked up into his face as she began to bob her head up and down on his cock. It didn't matter that her face was drenched in cum, she was bound and determined to seal herself at this man's side. 'Mmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm', she could be heard moaning as she continued to work her lips up and down his cock. Carlos thought to himself that he must have had a real cum slut within his grasp now. The night had only begun, for she was about to become even more sticky alongside him and his brother.

******************

An hour had passed back at the club until the BMW car came pulling up into a parking space. Steven got the word that Tony's lawyer had arrived with his son, as he remained upstairs alone in his office. Maria had stopped by, but decided against speaking with him tonight as he appeared to still be enraged. She promised to let Steven know when Jacob had walked through the door of the club. As he spent his time locked in his office, all Steven could do was build the rage he had towards his son for his criminal actions. Deep down, he felt like a failure of a father after this whole incident. With everything he had done for Jacob over his life, this was uncalled for. What kind of son did he raise to end up putting an old man in the hospital from a viscous beating?

After receiving the call from Maria that Jacob had entered the club, Steven finished off a glass of whiskey he had and then finally left his office. He put his jacket back on over his shirt while he raced down the hallway. During the time he spent alone, nothing had crossed his mind whatsoever about Tony and Jennifer. He couldn't focus on anyone else, as his mind was centered directly over his shameful son. The club was still busy around midnight. Steven walked down the stairs, looking over the place until he found Jacob standing near the bar. He wore a white T-shit and black pants. Smudges of what appeared to be dried up blood was over his shirt. The young man looked around in confusion, as he didn't seem to know why he had been escorted to the club. Steven soon stepped behind him, calling out to him to get his attention.

"Jacob?"

Turning around, the young man glanced back at his father in fear before answering him.

"Dad? Where's uncle Tony at?"

"Your uncle went to bed. We need to talk, I heard about what you did."

"So-"

Steven cut him off.

"I need to know how bad you beat the shit out of that old man. Is he going to make it?"

Rolling his eyes, Jacob looked right at him and nodded.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. You care more about some old loser than me, huh? I'm not surprised."

Steven raised his eyebrow while glaring back at his son. From his smart ass reply, he had enough of this. He put his hand over Jacob's left shoulder and spoke to him.

"Come on, we're gonna talk about this in private. Let's go to the bathroom and talk about this man to man."

Jacob's eyes became large as he pulled his father's hand off his shoulder.

"NO! You're not taking me to the bathroom, I know what you're gonna do! NO!!"

Snatching him by the arm, Steven began to drag him away from the bar

"Shut up and take it like a man, you little ungrateful brat! We're gonna get this over with right fucking now!!"

A struggle broke as Jacob tried to fight off his father, but it was clear that Steven had the upper hand as he dragged his fearful son away from the bar and across the club to where the public bathrooms were. This wasn't the first time had dragged his son to a bathroom. Jacob knew exactly what was about to happen to him, as this used to be where his father took him when he made a scene in public. His uncle wasn't here to break this up like in the past.

"I'm not a kid anymore, you can't fucking do this!"

"Shut your fucking mouth!!"

Once they reached the bathroom, Steven opened the door and shoved his son right through the door. Jacob went flying backwards, falling and sliding onto the cold floor. His heart was racing, as this was the last thing he wanted to experience at the hands of his father. Steven slowly stepped through the bathroom, noticing that it was empty. Hurrying off the floor, Jacob moved to the stalls, quickly locking the door behind him so there was at least a barrier between them. All that could be heard was heavy breathing. Steven almost wanted to laugh at this whole situation. He shoved his hands into his pockets and stepped around while speaking to him.

"Oh, so you're gonna run and hide like a little pussy huh? I guess this is how you act when you can't gang up on someone and beat them."

"Go away! I called uncle Tony, not you! Leave me the fuck alone!"

Steven laughed at him. It was comical how fearful his son was over this whole incident. A sign of immediate guilt, though Jacob knew this wasn't going to go easy. His breathing could still be heard beyond the stall.

"You know, we could do this the easy way or the hard way. I just wanna know what you did and why? Why did you and your jackass friends beat the shit out of some old man? What did he do to you to deserve that?"

A long sigh was heard before silence fell over the bathroom. Jacob finally replied to his father.

"The old man...wouldn't keep his mouth shut. He wouldn't back down, kept running his fucking mouth. So, I got angry. I..I couldn't stop myself, we couldn't stop. Once we got into it, we couldn't stop ourselves. It was stupid, but he was in the wrong too."