All Comments on 'Big Brother Love Ch. 01'

by curiouskitty91

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So ready for Part II

Kitty describes Matt as the 6' 3" 20 year old brother with the broad chest and chiseled face with the five o'clock shadow. She said he was a muscular stud, and "all man." She enjoys seeing him lounge around without his shirt in the summer heat. Hopefully some of that very black hair graces his chest and treasure trail. He would be so powerfully masculine with a bit of black chest hair across his pecs and upper chest. Their eventual lovemaking could really be "over the top" when Kitty services his manly body with licks, kisses, and caresses and sucks! Imagine his big hard cock ready for filling her up. My panties are getting wet imagining it! Please take this story further! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn man you better be waiting with that next chapter at the ready because this is awesome! There is palpable chemistry that goes beyond simple bro/sis relationship and you ned to use it all up in the future. Simply love it how he would do anything for her as long as she really enjoys it, hopefully he'll hold her hand when they come out as a couple.

5+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3

Too short. Get busy!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Liked It

Not sure where the author is going with this story. It reads like a typical one pager but title says it's chapter one.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, Matt should slowly screw his sister and explain things to her so she knows what to do and learn how to screw him back. Hopefully, his big cock will capture her heart and body for his own. Hope you write the next chapter soon. Hot and cannot wait, thank you.

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 7 years ago
Ch. 2

Must find out what comes next...

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Long time between chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuriouskitty91@curiouskitty91
Check out more of my work on Amazon Kindle under the author name Lucia Satin 😊 Erotic Fiction, Romance, and more written by Lucía Satin

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES