Big Cock Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWren
JWren
151 Followers

"Okay bitch," scalded Marcus, "we've only just begun" and he pulled out with an audible plop.

"Oh my god," I said. "He's gonna put it straight back in."
And he did. And this time Sondra just said: "Oh fuck" and her head rocked side to side on the bed, brown eyes wide open in surprise and shock. Marcus gradually fed her his bulging shaft until about four inches remained. Then he started a rhythmic in-and-out motion which had Sondra murmuring "oh yes, oh yes, fuck me with your big dick. Come on, give it to me, harder, all of it . . ."

Marcus responded by speeding up for eight, nine, ten thrusts and finally slammed the whole massive boner into her. Sondra squealed as Marcus continually drew almost all the way out and then hammered back in. Finally, Marcus pulled out completely and with just two rubs of his glistening brown rod sent sperm shooting up Sondra's belly and splashing on her tits and face.

"Just look at that lot," I said. "There's gallons of the stuff just pumping out."

"Yep, and look at that," said Tony as the camera revealed a gaping red hole that was Sandra's well fucked pussy. Sondra sat up, took the still-hard cock in both hands, kissed and licked the huge helmet and smiled up at Marcus as the film faded away.

"You're sopping down here," said Tony.

"I'm not surprised. Jeez, that was a turn on."

"Would you like to try your own Marcus now?"

"Mmmm," I said, thinking and reaching for the dildo. Just then the second scene started and I said: "Let's see what happens here."

This time it was Debbie, the blonde with the silicone bosom. She was in the shower, the camera panning all over her body: long legs, smooth back and rounded bottom. And, of course, the round globes which she continually soaped with one hand while rubbing her other hand between her legs.

The shower door slid open - and in stepped Marcus, his huge erect cock leading the way. Debbie immediately grabbed his enormous club and squatted to kiss, lick and slurp all over it. With water cascading down, Marcus picked up his blonde doll, hands under her buttocks, and she swung her legs around his waist. His cock was squashed up his stomach, reaching just short of his nipples as he carried her from the shower and dropped her onto the bed.

"On your knees, bitch," Marcus ordered and Debbie took up the position, her huge globes hanging down and bum in the air. Marcus again held his cock and put the purple mushroom against Debbie's shaven pussy. With his left hand he reached round and tweaked at Debbie's left nipple. She moaned and then gasped loudly as Marcus burst into her.

I gasped, too, and felt the huge head of my dildo. "Have you got the lube, Tony?" I asked. I was ready for my own big cock delight as Marcus delved deeply into a moaning Debbie, his balls slapping noisily against her slender thighs.

Tony handed me the lube and I squeezed a good amount onto the dildo, smoothing it over the head and a few inches down the six-inch shaft.

Marcus finished the doggy fuck and lay back on the bed, his legs dangling over the edge. Debbie stood astride him, tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulders and reached down for the black pole. The camera closed in as Debbie prepared to sit on the helmet.

At the same time, I presented the dildo to my pussy. With both hands on the shaft I guided it towards home. Tony moved down the bed to watch as I applied pressure on my waiting hole. I felt my lips parting.

Debbie was now poised over Marcus and she eased gingerly down and grunted with satisfaction and a little pain as the head again entered her. I, too, let out a yelp at the same time as more of the dildo rushed into me.

"Yes, Jen, well done," said Tony with obvious admiration.

I was gasping and watching Debbie descend on Marcus' flagpole. I also felt a great warmth within my pussy and something nudging at my walls. I flung my head back and looked up at the ceiling. "What's happened?" I said. "I feel all weak and trembly."

I could hardly hold the dildo and my arms and legs were quivering. "Okay, here let me," said Tony and he took hold of the dildo which I knew had entered me. But how much? Debbie was happily grinding up and down on Marcus, screaming "Oh yes, oh yes" as I asked Tony: "Is it in very far?"

"Yes and no," he said, adding quickly: "But you've got all the head in, the thickest part. Well done, Jen. How's it feel."

Good question. How did it feel? "Strange," I said softly. "It's kinda tender but hot and yet wet. I feel I'm stretched wide out and yet I can't really feel it up me. Not like when you go deep. As I say, it's strange."

"Shit, shit, shit" cried out Debbie as Marcus unloaded his sperm into her. As Marcus relaxed he said "Okay bitch, you're full now. Get up." And Debbie stood up slowly, exposing Marcus' giant cock inch by inch until it finally plopped out followed by a river of spunk coursing down Debbie's thighs.

I took a deep breath and could then feel my intruder. "Think I'm okay again now," I said. "Not trembling any more."

"Good," said Tony with a smile at me. He still held the dildo in place. "What do you want to do?"

"Carry on, of course. Like I said, there must be a lot of pleasure to be had to compensate for that painful entry."

"Perhaps that;s because it's the first time," suggested Tony.

"Maybe," I said, "but I'm not taking it out just yet. Let's see how much I can get in me first."

Brunette Karen was now on screen, working out on a treadmill. Nearby, laying back on a bench and working weights, was Marcus.

"Okay, Tony, I want you to work that monster up me. Take it nice and slow, bit at a time. I'll tell you when to stop."

I lay back, eyes focused on the ceiling, and rested my arms down by my side. My chest was pumping up and down as I tried to breath slowly and relax.

Karen got off the treadmill and looked across at Marcus. The camera closed in on him, first his face and then down his slim body to his red shorts. The bulge down his left inner thigh was noticeable - and Karen also spotted the huge helmet peeking out.

Karen approached Marcus and coughed. "Excuse me," she said politely. Marcus looked at her, his eyes taking in her svelte figure and pretty face. "I'm sorry but did you know that you're ... well, did you know that you're not properly dressed."

Marcus sat up, sighed deeply and said: "Was it showing again?" Karen nodded and added: "It still is." Marcus didn't bother looking at his shorts but simply asked: "Want to see all of it?"

I felt the mattress move as Tony moved to get comfortable at my side, his left hand on my right thigh. Then my attention was suddenly switched to my pussy as there was movement within.Tony was wiggling the dildo, not pushing or pulling, just playing it around.

"Mmmm," I said, "that's good. I can really feel that."

Seconds later Tony said :"I'm gonna give you just a little more" and I replied: "Okay, I'm ready." And I really was. The pain I'd initially felt had subsided, replaced by a feeling of euphoria. I wanted to know how much cock I could take - and whether it really was all so consuming and superior to regular-sized dicks.

Gently, slowly, carefully, Tony began to ease more of the black mambo up my valley. I could feel the head forging forward and the huge vein rubbed delightfully along my clit. A little more came in and I put a hand on my tummy, convinced I would be able to feel the rod poking along.

Karen, by now, had removed Marcus' shorts and was giving him a two-handed tugjob with long, slow strokes. His balls were tight and full when Karen hopped up and, without flinching, sat on his first six inches. Just like that!

"How much have I got now?" I asked.

"About half, Jen."

"Half? Just over five inches, that all?"

"Don't forget it's a thick monster, Jen. Much fatter than me."

"Right, okay. It just feels much more in there."

"Look, I'm gonna move it in and out a little now, like a fuck."

"Don't take it out," I said in a panic.

"No, course not. I'll just fuck you a little with it, get you used to the motion."

I nodded just as Karen sank all the way down. Without pausing, she began the long journey up and down, bending at the knees and displaying just what benefits she got from her workouts. Marcus just lay back to enjoy it - and I did the same as Tony moved the dildo back and forth.

There didn't seem to be a lot of movement but my pussy, of course, was tight and I could feel my outer lips being pulled and pushed. My clit was on fire and, out of the blue, I felt an orgasm rising rapidly. My thighs tightened, I held my breath and Tony said: "Yes, c'mon, Jen, let it go." That did it. I gushed like I'd never gushed before, wave after wave of release, juices flowing. Tony kept the dildo moving in and out, up and down, as I climaxed and eventually shuddered to a halt. Tony stopped.

"No, don't stop. Keep it going, give me more," I pleaded in a hoarse voice.

Without a word, Tony resumed his masturbation of my soaking tunnel. The lubrication helped as I felt the helmet coming up my tube. Now it felt I was in new territory, somewhere Tony had not reached. I drew my feet up the bed, raising my knees and, hopefully, widening my opening.

"About eight inches in," said Tony suddenly.

"Great," I said. "Can you make the strokes longer?"

"Sure thing," he answered and I felt the suction as he withdrew the baton. Then it was coming back, filling me up and sending tingles all the way up my tummy. "Yes, that's good," I said.

Karen had now dismounted and resumed wanking Marcus, this time with one hand. With a loud gasp and a jerk of his whole body, Marcus released torrents of cum, shooting feet into the air and landing on Karen's back and in her air. Marcus spasmed a final time and his mighty swollen cock seemed even greater in girth as the camera lingered on his twitching length.

Longer and longer the strokes became and another orgasm approached. "Oh yes, fuck me with that big black cock," I shouted as amazing sensations swirled around my being. "More, give me more. Harder, quicker ..."

Tony didn't need any second bidding. He could see that I was now totally aroused, almost on a different planet. He plunged the massive donger up and down and I lifted up my hips to meet the surges. The helmet was now right up me, intruding into virgin areas, unused parts of my vagina.

I was getting breathless and yet another orgasm sent floods cascading down and squeezing out onto my thighs. I could feel the warm sticky fluid as it seeped out. I didn't know how much longer I could go on but I didn't want it to end. It was too delightful, too pleasurable and I was greedy for more and more.

"Is there much more to get in," I gasped as Tony slowed.

"No, love, just a couple of inches. Are you still okay?"
So, I'd got nine inches pleasuring my 35 year old pussy. Wow, who'd have thought it. I felt good if tired. But the adrenaline was now flowing. "I'm fine, can't you tell?" I whispered. "Your arm must be tired, though. Just give me another two or three minutes and see if we can get all 11inches in me."

" Right," said Tony and he moved to kneel between my knees. "Your pussy looks great with this monster going in and out," he said and started to plough up and down again, now using his left arm. "I'm pulling it almost all the way out," he said.

That much I'd guessed as the void it left was enormous. But when it plunged back in I was delirious. The pleasure was indescribable as more juices flowed.

"Only an inch to go," declared Tony.

But I felt full, could feel the helmet had reached the end of my passage. "Wow, that's it Tony. No more. Think 10 inches must be my limit, darling."

"Okay just a couple more long, slow strokes to finish with, eh?" he said pulling the monster toy back to my tender lips. "I can see the rim of the head," said Tony and immediately inserted the length. He did this three more times and I was almost out of control when he declared: "One last push."

Rapidly, like an express train entering a tunnel, the huge dildo swept up my tummy and I cried out as, amazingly, I climaxed again. My whole body shuddered, the room span round and . . .

Tony was holding me in his arms, a cold flannel on my forehead. "I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What happened?" I asked softly.

"What happened. You just had a crazy session with a monster cock, that's what happened."

"Yes, I know that, course I do. But I can't remember the end."

Tony grinned. "You just feinted. All the excitement I guess. It just drained you."

"Oh."

"By the way, your friend is still between your legs."

I looked down over my tummy and I could see a few inches of black dildo. There was also spunk near my navel. "What's this?" I said, rubbing a finger in the lotion.

"Ah, that's me. When you came that last time I couldn't help it but I just shot my load on your tummy."

I just smiled at him and then reached down for the dildo between my legs. I got hold of the base and began to withdraw it, slowly, very slowly. As the head came out, my fluids soaked my thighs. I explored my hot, wet hole with my fingers. Wow, that's one huge hole, I thought and suddenly had an idea, an urge.

I returned the huge head to my pussy entrance and sharply pushed it in. It took my breath away - but I'd done it. No messing, it was in and I knew I was ready for big cock anytime.

Tony smiled at me. "Guess we'll have to get an even bigger dildo to please you."

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so."

Instead, I thought, I want the real thing. The real flesh, a real human being with a monster cock, the bigger the better. And loads of hot cum splashing in me. Could I get Tony to agree?

JWren
JWren
151 Followers
12