All Comments on 'Big Dick Fucks Blonde Girlfriend Pt. 07'

by EroticDelights

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

Keep it coming

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
They better be a conclusion to this...

Too often, cuck authors start a story, and then never take the time to actually give some finality, some closure to their tale.

I comment the fact that EroticDelights reignited his opus, but I do hope he actually know where this whole thing is suppose to end up.

Frankly, I'm not here for the sex scenes and general humiliation. What really interest me is the state of mind of the main character, when his new cuckold lifetime reach the 'pull out or get out' stage - right now, Jess, Pete and him are only dabbling in the whole thing, no serious lifestyle choices have been made here. Hell, as far as I can tell, his relationship with his 'girlfriend' probably won't survive the introduction of Pete's cock in it, and that has more to do with the contempt she obviously has for him than with anything else! So I have to know whether or not he will keep on trying to unsuccessful resist his sissy nature, embrace it fully or if he will take actual steps to get rid of the self-destructive fetish he just acquired.

Part of me would love to read a chapter will Jess' take about her relationship - I seriously don't think she loves her 'boyfriend' - why should she? - and has way more feeling towards Pete... but I could be wrong! It would be cool if the author could give her a voice - a change from the usual sad-ass whining from sissy-boy.

So yeah - FTGS, author! Anything else would be uncivilized...

jiggaglomjiggaglomalmost 6 years ago

This happened to my babe. First she got a great tipping sports bar job. She already had 40" DDD's but then got implants to make them bigger, she said to get lifts but wound up with watermelon tits. Then she got the BBL which was paid for by a 'secret admirer' who I later found out was her the black dude she met through her friend at the club. I didn't take her out dancing so didn't know. Her butt has looked ridiculous ever since. I thought it was too big. It rips out of her pants all of the time! Then she started to stay out late to hang out with our neighbor who she called "Big Jason". We heard him fucking her co-worker weeks before through the shared bedroom wall and she got turned on by it and the stories of his big dick. Of course he had a fetish for curvy blonde bimbos like my Jess, whose name is Jeni. It didn't take long for him to invite himself over to 'party' and have his way with her. She said I owed it to him for some reason. I walked in on them making out while she had on her work shirt, her big tits in his hands, her big butt bulging out to the sides and both her hands on his dick. She looked me in the eye and they just went into the bedroom which shared the wall with his on the other side. It's been a dream and nightmare come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE

Need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous