Big Dirk Allen and the Tiny Blonde III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What next?" he asked after they crawled out the door and stood in the central corridor.

"Huh?" Tina looked up at him, taking the time to admire his broad shoulders and strong arms. He looked so appealing in his tight, black T-shirt and blue jeans.

"We're traveling through space on a spaceship in outer space," Dirk reminded her. "How do we escape and get back to Earth?"

It was too much. With the languor of her climax still infusing her body, Tina wasn't in the mood to fight aliens and commandeer a spacecraft.

"Do we have to do this now?" she asked. "Couldn't you stop for a minute and just hold me?"

* * * * *

He had broken Tina.

Dirk had given her too good an orgasm. He realized that now. He fried her brains when he made her cum and now she was no use.

"Sure," he said. "We can do that."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close for a hug. She leaned her head against his chest, closed her eyes and sighed.

"This is nice."

From the moment he'd set foot on the ship, Dirk had had a foolproof plan of escape; find Tina and follow her plan of escape. She was the one who always knew what to do; he was the one who followed her orders. But Dirk had broken her. She would be giving no orders. It was up to him now.

As far as he could tell, he had two options:

1, Fight the aliens for control of the ship and then learn to fly it.

2, Open the hatch, jump out and swim home.

Option two seemed the better one. It was more physical than intellectual and Dirk was better at the physical.

"What are you thinking about?" Tina drew little circles on his chest with her finger.

Dirk was thinking about a lot of things. Could he fight aliens? Could he learn to fly a spaceship? How long would it take to swim back to Earth from here? But he knew enough about women not to say that to Tina.

"You." He squeezed her tighter. "I'm thinking about you."

"I'm thinking about you too." A lazy smile spread across her lips. "I'm thinking about how I want to get you a beer while you watch the game."

"That would be great." He released her from the hug. "But first we have to get home. Take a deep breath and hold it, because I'm tearing a hole in this thing and we're going to swim for it."

"What?" The smile dropped from her face and she took an abrupt step back. "No. No Dirk, you can't swim in a vacuum."

He had no idea why she was bringing up vacuums. The Doopherilians kept the ship spotless.

"We need to find the control room," she continued, "and use the ship's communications system to contact Fac-Tel. By now he'll have schematics on how to fly this thing."

"Sure." Dirk took a deep, relaxing breath. It felt good to have Tina in charge again.

"There they are!" a funny voice shouted. "They're trying to escape!"

Dirk and Tina spun in unison to see a purple figure waddle through the round doorway, followed by another. The ray gun orbs in their hands.

"Quick," Tina said, "finger me."

It felt so very good to be following orders. Dirk pushed Tina face first against the wall, hiked up her skirt and rubbed her clit as fast as he could.

"Oh, oh, ohohohohoh." Her body started trembling and her cries grew louder. It didn't take long before she let loose a long wail of pleasure. Then she and the Doopherilians all fell to the floor.

There was no time to waste. Tina was probably broken again and if Dirk waited for her to fix herself, they'd end up the captives of adorable, purple aliens. He scooped up her still twitching form and placed her over his shoulder, her arms hanging limp down his back.

She had said the first step was to find the control room, so that's what he was going to do.

He picked a direction and raced down the corridor in short little bursts, stopping at each door to peer inside. It was only then that it occurred to Dirk he didn't know what a control room looked like. It probably wasn't the room at the end of the corridor, which consisted of bean-bag chairs, shag carpeting and rotating colored lights.

"Damn it!" he grumbled under his breath. He'd gone the wrong way. The control room was at the other end of the ship.

"Dirk?" Tina stirred on his shoulder. "What's going on?"

A sense of dread fell over him as he watched each one of the many doors along the ship's corridor open and a purple form emerge from within. They had to get past all of them if they were going to escape. Dirk could think of only one way to do that.

"Brace yourself," he said while he positioned his shoulder so that Tina's ass was pointing at the nearest alien. Then he fingered her furiously.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Oh God, YES."

Her orgasm hit the little creature full force. "Dude, wow," it said and dropped to the floor with a thud.

Dirk turned to face the next Doopherilian as it waddled menacingly toward him. "Cum and get it." He would make an awesome action movie hero. He had the clever puns.

It only took a few expert touches before Tina was convulsing on his shoulder and crying out, "Sweet Jesus!"

Another alien down, lost in a drug haze. Dirk stepped over it and moved on to the next.

"This is the climax of the story," he said.

"Proud Mary!" Tina screamed.

"I can taste colors," the Doopherilian said before passing out.

Dirk swiveled and took aim. "Catch the orgasm!" Ok. He had two good action hero puns. That was about it.

Tina, on the other hand, was not out of orgasms. "Jumping Jehovah!" she cried, extending the ah sound and giving Dirk enough time to sweep her ass back and forth, taking out several aliens in one go.

That was how they moved up the hallway, Dirk fingering Tina and the Doopherilians dropping left and right.

By the time they reached the front of the ship, the corridor was littered with half conscious aliens. It would have reminded him of an old Civil War battlefield photo if the random Doopherilian hadn't giggled or mumbled at odd moments.

Dirk pushed Tina (who was giggling and mumbling too) through the door and crawled in after her. If he had to guess what a control room looked like, it would have looked like this.

There was a large flat screen monitor on the far side of the room. It showed an image of stars moving by in streams of light. In front of the monitor was a long, low table with buttons and control sticks on it. At either end of the table, positioned so they faced the monitor, were two child size chairs.

"You're an amazing guy," Tina was saying. "Just like sooooo special." Her voice had a singsong quality to it and she slurred her words a little. "I think you have soooo much to offer the world."

Dirk carried her over to a chair and plopped her down in it. She barely fit. Her knees were pushed up to her chest.

"Snap out of it," he pleaded. "I need your brain right now. How do we contact Fac-Tel?"

She pointed to the flashing lights in front of her, "That thing, the buttons, the communications buttons."

"Which ones?" There were so many buttons. Dirk knew if he started pressing them at random he'd find the self destruct button before he found the radio.

Tina straightened up and blinked a few times. "We have to patch our communicators into their system." She pulled the tiny communicator from behind her ear and unscrewed the back of it. "There should be a dial interface somewhere on the panel."

"I don't know what that means."

"A turny knob thing," she explained while she pulled two hair thin wires from the communicator.

"Oh sure." Dirk immediate found the turny knob interface thing. "Here it is."

"Great job." She leaned over it and made quick work connecting her communicator's wires to the control panel. Then she turned the knob, listening to the static as it changed frequency and speed.

Finally a familiar voice emerged from the chaos. "I swear to the Programmer on High, I will send a pack of Krathin Razorback Slugs to decimate them."

"Fac-Tel," Tina said, "this is Agents Blondel and Allen reporting."

"Finally!" The AI tried to sound angry, but Dirk picked up on its sense of relief. "Damage report? Are you injured?"

"Dirk and I are both fine," she answered.

"I wasn't asking about Dirk," Fac-Tel said, "but I suppose that's good news too. Do you have control of the ship?"

"For right now," Dirk said. He'd noticed the aliens seemed to come out of the orgasm stupor around the same time Tina did. She'd been lucid for several minutes now.

"Find a way to secure the door," she said before returning her attention back to the communicator. "Fac-Tel, we don't have much time."

"First thing you need to do is stop the ship," the AI instructed. "There should be a series of red and yellow flashing buttons near the communications interface."

Tina glanced at the control panel. It only took her a second before her hand was hovering over the blinking buttons. "Found them."

"Doopherilians don't have the same fine motor skills as humans," Fac-Tel said, "so just slam your hand down on all those buttons repeatedly for like 15 seconds."

Dirk wasn't sure how he would secure the door. Everything in the room was bolted to the floor. Of course, he had inhuman strength and no one was using the second chair.

While Fac-Tel talked Tina through steering the ship, Dirk ripped the small chair from the floor. He twisted the metal until he could prop it in the door frame, jamming the door shut for a little while at least.

"Is there a lever on your right our your left?" Fac-Tel was asking?

"Right," Tina answered.

"The levers are the steering interfaces," it explained. "Run your hand up and down the side eight times. That will turn the ship around. I'm sending Earth's coordinates to the central view screen."

With the chair blocking the door, Dirk didn't have much to do. He leaned against the wall and waited, his mind wandering a bit.

He had lost track of the orgasms he'd given Tina that day, but he knew exactly how many he'd received. Zero. People said it was better to give than to receive, but that didn't seem fair. He was beginning to think things were hardly ever fair when fighting space aliens.

When they got back to Earth, Dirk would find a quiet place to be by himself and even the score. It might take all night, but he would do it. He'd give himself the same number of orgasms he gave Tina, which was countless. He was up for it. Dirk would give and receive at the same time.

It would be nice of Tina if she'd help. Not that he'd suggest it. She was against having sex outside of work. In his mind she'd help. He could imagine her naked and leaning over him, her breasts brushing the tip of his cock as she said, "Dirk, Dirk."

"Dirk," she said in real life. "You listening?"

"Huh?" He blinked a couple times and shoved his hands into his front pockets in an attempt to hide his developing stiffy.

"That answers that question," Fac-Tel said.

"I need your help," Tina said. "Steering the ship is a two person job."

"Sure." He stepped forward. If he focused on returning safely to their home planet, it might get rid of the erection. "What do you need me to do?"

"The other steering interface." She tilted her head to indicate the lever on the far side of the control panel. "Put your hand around it and gently rub it up and down, while I work the one on this side."

"Oh, yeah. I can do that." Dirk wrapped his fingers around the lever and mentally sighed. This wasn't going to get rid of the erection, not one bit. "What does this accomplish?"

"On the view monitor." Tina pointed to the big TV screen across the front of the room. "See the two dots, the little red one and the big yellow one?"

"Uhuh." The dots were a little hard to find with the starry expanse of space projected behind them.

"The yellow dot represents the coordinates back to Earth," Tina said. "The red dot is us. We have to keep the red dot on top of the yellow dot. Rub your stick a little faster, we're drifting off course."

Dirk did as he was told, pumping his fist up and down the lever until the red dot was on top of the yellow.

"Now slow down," Tina said. "I've got to rub faster. We're drifting the other way."

"This isn't state of the art space travel, is it?" Dirk asked, easing up on the hand job he was giving the ship. "I feel like this is something a computer could do."

"Don't be ridiculous," Fac-Tel snapped. "Computers don't have appendages to manipulate interfaces."

Dirk didn't have time to respond, persistent banging was coming from the other side of the door. He glanced over his shoulder. "The Doopherilians are awake."

"Fac-Tel," Tina asked, "is there any way we can make this ship go faster?"

"You have it at top speed as it is" the AI responded. "As long as you stay on course you'll be back on Earth in approximately seven minutes."

"Let's hope that door holds," Tina said. "If only I could will myself into a constant orgasmic state."

"We can do that!" If often took Dirk several weeks to think of a plan, but at that moment one burst into his brain fully formed.

"We can't," Tina said. "We both have to work the steering interfaces. If you stop to pleasure me, we'll drift off course. It'll take longer for us to course correct and get back home."

"I can work both steering things." While still jerking off the one stick with one hand, Dirk moved to the middle of the control panel. Then he stretched out his other arm. He had just enough arm span to give both steering sticks handjobs.

Tina stood up from her chair, stepped back and watched for a moment as Dirk kept the ship on course. "Very good." She sounded impressed. "But you don't have a third hand to pleasure me."

"No," he said, "I've got something else." Just minutes ago he'd been ashamed of his erection, but now Dirk couldn't be prouder. "I'll work the ship and you'll work me and that's how we'll get home."

"We might as well try it." Tina squeezed her way between Dirk and the control panel and unzipped his fly. When she pushed his jeans and boxers down to his thighs, his rock hard cock jumped out into her waiting hands. "Well done, Agent Allen."

"I'm just happy to serve," Dirk said.

"You understand," she continued as she turned to bend over the control panel, "I'm going to have to orgasm over and over again, but you have to hold yours for as long as you can."

"I'll do my best," he said and he meant it. He just wasn't sure how far his best would go.

Tina reached behind her, grabbed hold of Dirk's cock and guided him in.

Immediately he experienced the comfort of a warm, wet welcome. He sank into it, letting Tina's heat envelope him.

She voiced his thoughts when she said, "Mmmmm, yeah."

"This is so gross," Fac-Tel said. "Adjust right. You're drifting off course."

Dirk moved his right hand up and down and watched as the red dot on the monitor moved over the yellow dot. It moved a little too far, so he rubbed the left steering stick.

It was delicate work that required all his attention. Tina didn't make it any easier when she pushed her ass back, sending him deeper inside her, and moaned, "Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me like this."

"Can you keep it down?" Fac-Tel asked. "Some of us are trying to pretend you're not having sex."

It was difficult for Dirk to pretend he wasn't having sex. Tina's pussy felt so good. He wanted to close his eyes, shut out the rest of the universe, and just experience it.

"Adjust left," Fac-Tel said. "Left, you malfunctioning flesh machine, left."

Dirk made the adjustment while Tina whimpered, "I love it, I love it."

Behind them the banging grew louder. There was also the sound of an occasional laugh or a "Whoa, cool." Dirk had to bring Tina to orgasm before the Doopherilians broke into the control room.

"Now you're drifting down," Fac-Tel said. "Pull up on the interfaces just a tiny bit."

Dirk tugged on the steering sticks with all the subtle nuance of a man fucking his hot coworker.

"Too much!" Fac-Tel cried. "You're wildly off course. Push down and try to do it right this time."

Tina's breath came in short, shallow pants. Her ass undulated against Dirk at a faster and faster rate. "Oh baby, yes!"

This was harder than Dirk ever thought it would be. He dug his teeth into his lower lip and resisted the urge to thrust. Instead he gently pushed on the steering sticks, which wasn't nearly as satisfying.

"I'm cumming," Tina moaned, "oh God, I'm cumming."

At the same moment the Doopherinians broke through the door and the chair jamming it shut. Dirk could imagine what they saw; his arms stretched across the control panel, his bare ass hanging out, and Tina beneath him writhing with an uncontrolled fury.

"Stop them!" a silly alien voice shouted.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming!" Tina screamed. And then she did.

Her back arched and her pussy squeezed his cock in a quick staccato rhythm. Dirk moaned. He was so desperate to cum too. He wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

"That's the stuff," a Doopherilian said.

Dirk glanced over his shoulder to see the little aliens fall like bowling pins when the orgasm hit them.

"Earth!" Tina said.

He looked back at the view screen to see a blue dot growing bigger behind the yellow dot. They were almost home. He just had to hold it...

"Fac-Tel, how much longer?"

"Two minutes before we hit Earth's atmosphere," the AI answered.

Two minutes? Dirk couldn't hold it for another two minutes.

"Agent Blondel," Fac-Tel continued, "press the green button in the center of the console to initiate speed dampening thrusters. We need to slow the ship down."

"Don't slow down," Dirk begged. "I need to cum."

"You have to slow down," Fac-Tel said, "or this ship won't land as much as crater."

"Pull out before you orgasm," Tina said. "I'm serious, do not ejaculate inside me or we'll have a whole other problem."

"Must... sober... up." The Doopherilians were starting to stir. "Must... stop... human."

"Oh no." Tina pushed her ass against Dirk, working herself up and down the length of his cock. "I have to orgasm again, but you can't," she said. "Got it?"

"No." Tears gathered in the corner of Dirk's eyes. His balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Get back on course!" Fac-Tel shouted. "You're going to hit the moon."

How Dirk managed to steer around the moon, he couldn't say. All his concentration was now focused on not cumming. His face, he was sure, had to be a deep shade of red, his balls a bright blue. Every muscle in his body was straining to hold back the inevitable.

"When you enter the Earth's atmosphere, I'm going to count down from five," Fac-Tel explained. "When I say 'Hit it,' you'll have to pull up on the steering interfaces as hard as you can. You'll be fighting against the planet's gravity and it'll be a rough ride."

"Mmmm, yeah." Tina rocked back and forth, working her way toward another orgasm. "That's what Mama likes."

"Entering the atmosphere in three, two..."

Fac-Tel was cut off abruptly and the whole ship jolted.

"Oh Fuck Yes!!" Tina screamed as another climax consumed her. The lucky bitch.

"Five," Fac-Tel started counting down, "Four..."

There was no way the Doopherilians would recover from Tina's last orgasm, not before they were safely on Earth. There was no reason for Dirk to hold back any longer.

"Three..."

"I'm going to do it," Dirk growled.

Two..."

"I'm going to cum."

"One," Fac-Tel shouted. "Pull up! Pull up!"

"Pull out! Pull out!" Tina added.

Dirk yanked back on the steering sticks, his cock slipping from Tina. When he shot his load it went airborne, over her head and landed in an arc across the view screen. It was a different kind of Milky Way.

The ship hit water and bounced, skipping two or three more times before it came to rest with an impressive splash. Fortunately it stayed afloat. They were back home. Somewhat safe and sound.

"Fac-Tel." Tina rolled out from underneath Dirk, stood and pulled down her skirt. "Do you have our location?"