Big Dirk Allen and the Tiny Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk covered his eyes with his hand. "If my friends ever hear about this..."

"They won't," Tina assured him, "because I'm going to defuse the bomb and save the city." She pulled her gun from her thigh holster and aimed it at Dirk's mother. "Fac-Tel, call in back-up and have them arrest Dr. Delia Vila-Allen."

"Arrest me?" Delia gasped. "But I haven't done anything wrong... yet."

"Dirk," Tina said, her eyes and gun still firmly trained on Delia, "the bomb is in an enclosure on the roof. Do you think you could use your enhanced speed and find it for me?"

At last Dirk could do something to help. "On it," he said as he moved toward the stairwell. "Oh hey, if you're going to shoot my mom, now would be the time to do it."

"Just find the bomb," Tina said. "I'll worry about when it's the appropriate time to shoot your mother."

Dirk nodded. He didn't waste another second. He took the steps, three at a time, and raced up to the roof of Villa Pharmaceutical. Almost immediately he spotted the enclosure. It was the only structure on the roof and its walls were clean from the everyday grime of the city. It had obviously been recently built. Most suspect of all was its retractable roof.

It didn't take much for him to break the lock on the shack and pull the door open. Sure enough, inside was a rocket, a rather small rocket. It wasn't a tiny rocket, the nose was almost level with his shoulder, but he'd been expecting something more impressive. This rocket was a little bit of a disappointment. Still, it carried a bomb that could enslave the people of Middleburg. It had to be disarmed.

Tina could do it. She was very capable that way. Dirk had known her for less than 20 minutes and already he was coming to rely on her. She could defuse bombs, make paper animals and kill his mother if need be. She was also cute and had a nice rack. When this was all over he was going to ask her out.

But it wouldn't be all over until the bomb was defused and the people of Middleburg were safe from sexual enslavement. That took priority right now, Dirk reminded himself. Getting a date for next Saturday would have to come later.

He slowly walked back down the flight of steps to the penthouse office. Just in case Tina did find it necessary to kill his mother, he wanted to give her time to clean up the mess. But when he tentatively popped his head around the corner he saw, not a bloody corpse, but his mother alive and well and being handcuffed by a couple uniformed police officers.

"Did you find it?" Tina asked as soon as she saw him. She was leaning over his mother's desk studying the wrinkled papers.

Dirk nodded. "It's on the roof where you said it would be. I can show you, if you want."

Tina looked over at the cops. "Take Dr. Villa-Allen away," she said, "and then make sure the building is evacuated. We've got a bomb situation."

The officers looked up in unison with matching expressions of alarm on their faces.

"A bomb?" one of them asked.

"You could've mentioned that earlier," the other grumbled as they lead Delia out into the hallway. "You know, like before we took the elevator all the way up to the top floor."

Tina ignored them. "You better go with them, Dirk," she said. "You're a civilian and I've put your safety on the line too many times today already."

"I'm not leaving you." He stood up straight, his shoulders back and his chin held high. "You need me."

"I don't," she said. "I'm capable of defusing a bomb all on my own."

"But what if you need something?"

"Fac-Tel will notify back-up and they'll bring it to me."

Dirk stood his ground. "Whatever you could possibly need," he said, "I can get it for you faster than any computer or backups could. You know that."

Tina opened her mouth to respond, but she didn't say anything. Dirk was right and she couldn't deny it.

"I'll follow orders," he continued. "Anything you need me to do, I'll do it, no questions asked. Just let me help. My mother created this problem. Let me..." He paused as he tried to think of the right word. "What's the opposite of create?"

"Destroy," Tina offered.

"Let me help destroy this problem." Dirk paused again. "That's not right. Is de-create a word?"

"Don't worry about it." She patted him on the biceps. "I get your meaning. You've been a big help so far. I think you've earned the right to see this through to the end. The first thing you can do is show me where the bomb's at."

* * * * *

Dirk paid close attention as Tina examined the rocket. He studied the roundness of her hips and the way her skirt stretched across her ass while she knelt down and peered under the destructive machine.

"This doesn't look so bad," she said.

"No it doesn't," he agreed.

She sat back on her heels and smiled up at Dirk. "We can do this." Her lips curved into a confident smile. "We can save the city."

Without wasting anymore time, Tina reached into her blouse, her hand slipping between the mounds of her breasts, and pulled out what looked to Dirk like black fabric rolled up like a tiny rug. She laid it on the ground and unrolled it, revealing several tiny, silver tools all in their own pockets.

"Cool," Dirk exclaimed. "Is that you bomb defusing kit."

Tina gestured to the tools on the far right of the case. "These are bomb defusing and these..." She pointed to the tools in the center, "... are lock picking."

"What about that one." Dirk pointed to one tool, a flat metal strip with a small hole drilled in one end, all by itself on the right hand side.

"That one?" She shrugged awkwardly. "That's for popping blackheads." Reaching for a screwdriver, she added, "I have to concentrate or this could end in disaster. So if you don't mind, I need quiet."

"Sure, no problem." He took a step back and shoved his hands into his pants pockets. "I'm a male model. It's not like I get paid to talk. I can do quiet."

"Great." Tina smiled at him then she got down on all fours again and got to work defusing the bomb.

Dirk watched in silence while she loosened the screws on the outer casing of the rocket and pulled a panel open. He could see what he assumed to be the bomb inside the rocket. It had blinking lights, wires and a digital clock counting down from 100:00.

"Perfect." She placed the panel on the floor.

"Good news?" he asked.

Tina nodded. "It's a Class E Garner design. There are nine nodes with single thread wiring. It's time consuming, but it's not difficult to defuse if you go in the right order. And look." She pointed to the clock. "We've got more than 90 minutes to defuse it. That's plenty of time."

"The people of Middleburg are safe."

"Just about." She picked up a slim pair of wire cutters and snipped the first wire.

Dirk noted just how delicate and nimble Tina's hands were as she deftly cut wires and pressed buttons. She would probably use the same skill when undressing. He could imagine her fingers dancing gracefully down the front of her blouse, undoing the buttons and revealing soft, eager skin as she went.

"Stop that."

"What?" Dirk blinked and shook his head. He'd been so caught up in his fantasy of Tina undressing that he hadn't realized she'd stopped working on the bomb and was looking at him. "What was I doing?"

"You were sort of grunting," she said. "It's distracting. I know I said this bomb is easy to defuse, but I still need to concentrate."

"Sorry. I'll be quiet."

"Thanks."

He tried so hard not to think about Tina in her underwear, which he was sure was lacy and black. She was a spy; of course she wore black underwear. Spies always wore stockings and garter belts with a little red rose on them in the front. There would be a matching rose on her bra too, right in the center where her breasts pressed gently together. It was a warm, soft crevice where that rose called home. Dirk would like to visit it.

"Maybe you should wait outside."

Tina was looking at him again, the color rising in her cheeks. Dirk wasn't sure if that meant she was either getting angry or turned on. Sometimes it was hard to tell with women.

"I'll wait outside," he agreed and quietly slipped out the door.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and just stood still as an afternoon breeze ruffled his hair.

It was embarrassing, his inability to stop thinking about sex. Yes, he was attracted to Tina. Yes, he often thought about sex at inappropriate times. But honestly, he should be able to not think about sex in situations where the safety of hundreds of thousands of people were at stake.

There were so many other things for him to think about. He now had proof that his mother was undeniably evil and also technically not his mother. Dirk needed to talk to his father about that. He really should ask his dad if he'd cast any spell on him recently. And then there was the whole issue of the Korean meteor. Could that possibly be the source of his powers?

Dirk's completely nonsexual thoughts were interrupted when the door to the shack opened and Tina joined him on the roof. There was something about her manner, the way she shifted her eyes and pulled at her skirt, that made her seem agitated.

"I need your help," she said. It was odd how she wouldn't look him in the eyes.

"Sure," he replied. "What can I do?"

"Before you agree to anything you should know..." She trailed off and stared at the shack. "The bomb... It's.... There's a slight gas leak."

"Oh." Dirk stood up straighter. He wasn't sure what exactly the implications where, but he was sure this complicated things in some way.

"It's not too bad," Tina assured him. "It's not an uncontrollable compulsion, but it is making it hard to focus."

"You need to focus." He remembered how she said that was important.

"Yes," she agreed. "I tried ignoring it, but that was impossible. I tried taking care of it myself, but that didn't work." She paused to take a breath. "In situations like this consent is important. It's sacrosanct."

Dirk wasn't sure what sacrosanct was exactly, but he thought it might be a kind of cracker.

"It's arguable," Tina continued, "that the longer one is exposed to the gas, the less one is able to consent. With that in mind, I need you to agree to this out here while you're not under the influence of anything."

"Sure." he said. "What do you need me to do?"

She sighed. "I need you fuck me, Dirk. It's a lot to ask, I know. I'm sorry, but--"

"I'll do it," he interrupted. His dick was already getting hard just thinking about it.

She put up her hand. "I don't want you to feel like it's something you have to do."

"I know. I know. I want to do it."

He opened the door to the shack, but stopped when he saw the look on Tina's face. He was coming off as too eager. He could tell. Sometimes women were turned off when the guy was too eager. They found it creepy.

"Obviously, I want to do it because lives are at stake," he said, changing his approach. "Whatever it takes to save the city. Right?"

"Right." Tina nodded. Then she walked back into the shack.

* * * * *

"I hate working with biologicals," Fac-Tel muttered into Tina's ear.

"I'm switching off," she said. It was a testament to her training that she managed to keep her voice steady. She was practically twitching with sexual frustration. "I'll signal you when I'm ready, once again, for your assistance."

"So in like thirty seconds?" the AI said in a droll voice Tina didn't find at all funny.

She glanced over at Dirk, who was hopping on one foot while he tried to take off the boot on his other foot. "Maybe sooner," she said. Then she tapped the communicator behind her ear and disconnected from the SWSO headquarters.

Dirk had managed to pull off one boot. Now he stood holding it in his hands and looking around as if he wasn't sure what to do next. If this was going to happen, Tina would have to take charge. She needed an efficient yet thorough fuck; one that would satisfy her but wouldn't take up too much time.

"So..." She took the boot from him and placed it on the floor. "I usually insist on foreplay, but I don't it need right now. I'm like a water slide down there."

He glanced down at her skirt. "Oh."

"Of course," she continued, "if you need help achieving an erection I'm more than willing to perform oral sex."

"Awesome." Dirk's eyes lit up. "Yes. Yes, I could use that help. Definitely."

"Fine." Tina sank down to her knees and unzipped his fly.

His cock sprang up almost before she had the chance to pull down his boxers.

Dirk may not have been the most intelligent man Tina had met within the last hour, but he still had something he could take pride in. His cock was huge. It was thick and long and pointing right at her eye.

"Well, look at that," she said as she climbed back to her feet. "You don't need foreplay either."

"Yes, I do," Dirk stammered. "I need it real bad."

"At this moment you are fully capable of penetration."

"No, I'm not. I need... I need..." He scratched his head. "What did you call them? Four somethings?"

"Foreplay." It had to be the gas affecting her, because Dirk's stupidity just made Tina want to fuck him more. "We can stand here arguing or we can start boning." To emphasize her point she reached up her skirt and pushed her panties down to her ankles before stepping out of them.

Dirk stared at her discarded underwear for a full fifteen seconds before he said, "Ok," and sprang into action.

Tina was taken off guard when he placed his hands on her waist and then slid them down and around to cup the cheeks of her ass. With his unnatural strength it was easy for him to lift her, nudging her knees up and her thighs apart in the process. She followed his lead when he leaned her against the wall of the enclosure, wrapping her legs around his hips and hooking her ankles together.

She could feel the tip of his cock poking at the entrance to her body. Tina closed her eyes and took a deep breath, longing for the slow building pleasure of his first thrust inside her. She waited, but he didn't move.

"Dirk?" She opened one eye.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

She was more than ready. She ached for it. "Yes."

"Should we maybe kiss first?"

"God dammit, Dirk. Fuck me."

Her words were like a call to action. Without further hesitation he pushed his hips forward.

"Oh yes," Tina moaned, her head lolling back to rest against the enclosure's aluminum wall. All that pent up sexual frustration seemed to dissipate as her body surrendered to Dirk's thick manhood. "This is really helpful."

"Good. Good," Dirk said, his voice low and rough. He bit at his lower lip, as if he was trying to restrain himself. "I do what I can."

She gripped his shoulders and pulled him closer, rocking her hips and urging him to pick up his pace. "I appreciate it. The whole city would appreciate it if they knew."

"I'm honored," he panted, "that you trust me... oh fuck... to help you like this."

Tina whimpered when Dirk switched his angle, his cock brushing against her g-spot. "Yes! More! You should get a commendation from the mayor!"

"Okay," he grunted. "Fuck! Fuck!"

She wanted to say more, to encourage him and let him know he was doing exceptionally well, but she wasn't able to. The noises coming out of her mouth were sounding less like words and more like exotic bird calls, which, oddly enough, complimented his low, rumbling growls.

They moved together, the ecstasy of their bodies growing with each thrust. The rattling aluminum wall marked their rhythm, keeping pace with them as their speed increased, as their jungle noises grew louder.

Tina climaxed first. As rapturous spasms gripped her intimate muscles, time seemed to stop. There was no bomb to defuse, no city to protect. There was only this moment and they were the only two people alive to experience it.

When she came back to her senses Dirk was rigid in front of her, his face contorted in orgasmic pain. It wasn't his best look.

"That was really helpful," she said and patted his arm to emphasize what a good job he'd done. "I think I can focus now. Thank you."

He stared at her, his chest heaving up and down while he struggled to catch his breath. "Okay," he finally said. "Let me know if you need anything else."

Carefully she disengaged from him. "You don't have a Wet Wipe, do you?"

"No."

"Never mind then," Tina said. She fiddled with the front of her blouse, trying to re-button it, but that didn't seem to be possible. Two of the buttons had popped off. The blouse gaped open, revealing her cleavage and most of her lacy, black bra. She shrugged. There wasn't much she could do about it now. "Better get back to work. I've got a bomb to defuse."

"Right." Dirk took a step back. "And I've got a corner to stand in."

"We all have a part to do." She smiled at him and then switched on the communicator behind her ear. "Fac-Tel, I'm back online. Let's save this city and go home."

"I may not have heard anything," the AI grumbled, "but I still had access to your bio-readings. I'm programmed to monitor them no matter what. The whole thing was very uncomfortable for me."

"Well, it's all taken care of now," she assured him. "You can monitor my readings secure in the knowledge that there won't be anything else you'll feel uncomfortable with." And with that she got down on her hands and knees and got back to work.

Everything was going smoothly, she had three of the nine nodes dismantled without any complications in less than 20 minutes. The fourth node, unfortunately, was giving her some problems. It was just so... unsatisfying.

Tina found herself clenching and unclenching the muscles in her thighs. She felt restless, unfocused, and Dirk was making those grunting noises again. It was so annoying, but at the same time incredibly sexy.

She sat up and turned to face him. He leaned against the wall, his hands in his pockets and his eyes fixed on her. There was an intensity to his gaze that made her skin heat up.

Tina switched off Fac-Tel's communicator. The AI could either learn to look away or work out his issues with a therapist app, but at that moment she needed the assistance that only Dirk could give her.

"Strip, pretty boy," she commanded. "We're gonna fuck again."

* * * * *

Dirk lay on the floor with his shirt bunched up at his armpits and his jeans shoved down to his knees. That's as far as he'd stripped before Tina jumped him. She was noticeably more aggressive this time around, having asked an abrupt, "It's okay if I blow you?" He'd barely had the chance to say "Sure" before she grabbed his cock and started licking his tip.

Now he was enjoying the moist warmth of her mouth and the friction of her hand as she pumped his shaft. She had a strong arm and a really soft tongue. He was definitely asking her out once they saved the people of Middleburg from the sex bomb.

There was the sound of suction popping as Tina lifted her head. A thin line of spittle ran from her lips to Dirk's throbbing cock. "You good to go?" she asked.

He only nodded his consent, but that was enough for Tina. She straddled him, holding his cock in place and lining it up with her pussy. She lowered herself down with such force that it was more of a plummet than a controlled descent and as soon as he was encased in her tight, hot sex she started to rock her hips.

"That's it. That's it," she chanted. It almost sounded like a war cry. "Do me like this."

There wasn't much for Dirk to do, except lay still, which he knew for a fact he excelled at. He was finally putting his talents to use and it felt good. It felt really good protecting the people of Middleburg, his home town. It felt amazing fighting crime and helping the innocent. He had never felt such satisfaction. It was the sort of satisfaction that was going to leave him tuckered out.

Yeah, he was going to need a nap after this.