Big Dirk Allen and the Tiny Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirk," Tina moaned, "suck my titties." She yanked down the front of her bra, letting her magnificent breasts spill out. And they were magnificent, plump and smooth with wonderful taut nipples. He found them mesmerizing, irresistible and so invitingly bouncy.

In one swift motion he sat up, wrapped his arms around Tina's waist and buried his face between her breasts. He licked. He sucked. He made rude motorboat noises. It was the best day of his life.

"Put some teeth into it," she ordered and then quickly added. "Not too much. Don't draw blood or anything. Just enough so I can feel them."

He would have said something to reassure her if his mouth hadn't been filled with boob. Instead, Dirk showed her how gentle he could nibble, letting the tips of his teeth graze her tender flesh. It was obvious by the way she bounced faster that he was doing it right.

When her pussy started to tighten around him he knew she was getting close. He sucked hard on her nipple, reliving some half buried sense memory. Tina wailed with pleasure. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and her inner muscles fluttered. Then she was still, a sigh of contentment escaping from her lips.

Dirk moved his hands down to her hips and manually rocked them. It didn't take long for her to get the message. She smiled down at him, braced her arms on his shoulders and then road his cock all the way to Cumtown.

* * * * *

Under normal circumstances, Tina would've been a bit offended at Dirk's post-coital nap, but these weren't normal circumstances. With the bomb ticking down and the city still in danger there wasn't time for the awkward 'Do you want to cuddle?' discussion. Thankfully Dirk saved them from that by falling asleep, allowing Tina to get straight back to work.

It was a shock to see how much time had passed. It was also a little impressive. Dirk wasn't lying when he said he had superhuman stamina. No wonder he needed a nap. When Tina had started defusing the bomb there had been over an hour and half on the clock. Now there was exactly 33 minutes remaining.

She grabbed her tweezers, wire-clippers and electrical clamps and crouched in front of the bomb.

Tina knew from before that she had around 20 minutes before the effects of the Delectiovenenum made it impossible to concentrate on her work. In that period she could get three maybe four nodes dismantled. There wouldn't be enough time for her and Dirk to have sexual intercourse again and dismantle the remaining nodes. Unless all the nodes were dismantled the rocket would launch and the bomb would go off, spraying gas over Middleburg and perhaps its surrounding suburbs.

With a snip of her clippers she deactivated the fourth node and moved on to the fifth, isolating it with the electrical clamps and separating the wires one by one with her tweezers. Behind her Dirk hummed contentedly in his sleep.

An ordinary person might give up when confronted with a hopeless situation, but Tina wasn't ordinary and she never gave up. For right now she would concentrate on her job and when that wasn't possible anymore she'd figure something out.

It was nearly 30 minutes later when the blackhead extractor hit Dirk in the forehead and woke from his nap. Despite the rude awakening, he was refreshed and in a terrific mood. Tina, by comparison, was irritated and sweating profusely.

"Listen up," she growled. "We've got four minutes before this rocket launches and your mother's fiendish plot becomes reality."

"Do you need to make love again?" Dirk asked. "I probably should drink some water first. I'm a little dehyd--."

"I need a goddam fucking orgasm!" she interrupted, her voice nearing a scream. Taking a couple deep breaths she steadied herself before continuing. "There's no time to stop for sex, much less water. I have to keep working on the bomb while I have the orgasm."

"I can do you from behind," he offered. "I'm totally cool with that. In fact, I'm a little excited about it."

She shook her head. "It won't work. The thrusts will slam my head against the rocket. It could set the bomb off."

"I don't see any other options."

Tina rolled her eyes. Of course Dirk would be oblivious to the obvious solution.

She lay down on her back, with her knees bent, her thighs parted and her head under the rocket. In this position she had clear access to the two nodes that were still left to dismantle. "You're going to have to go down on me."

"Go down on you?" he asked. "That's not really my specialty."

"You said you'd do anything," she reminded him. "Eat me out."

Tina didn't wait for his response. The clock was ticking and lives were at stake. Her body may have been throbbing with unfulfilled desires, but she had barely four minutes to dismantle one and a half nodes. If Dirk wasn't going to do his part then she'd have to suffer through and finish the job on her own.

She counted the wires on the second to last node. Every fourth one had to be isolated and snipped, then every third wire followed by every second wire. If they weren't done in the right order the rocket would launch early.

She had to stay focused.

She couldn't stay focused.

It seemed like all hope was lost when suddenly she felt Dirk's hands on her knees, gently pushing them father apart. His ears brushed her inner thighs as his head descended. When his lips touched her pussy Tina gasped. It was exquisite the way his tongue flicked against her clitoris and it immediately cleared her mind.

She counted the wires off, keeping track of every single one of them. She could do this. They could do this.

As Dirk sucked and licked Tina counted and snipped. In no time the node was completed and the bomb was that much closer to being defused.

Without skipping a beat she moved on to the final node. "Put some fingers into it," she said while she clamped off the last set of wires.

She didn't have to ask him twice. Dirk slipped two fingers inside of her, bending them slightly so they stretched her and stroked her in just the right place. Her hips matched his rhythm, rising to meet his mouth. Her mind, on the other hand, stayed focused on the mission, separating the wires and snipping them in the correct order.

The clock was counting down the last 30 seconds when the orgasms hit her. Dirk's ministrations had been so thorough that she climaxed more than once. Tina hadn't been paying attention so she wasn't prepared for the multiple waves of intense pleasure that spread out from her pussy and raced over her body. All her muscles, not just her intimate ones, contracted in erratic spasms of euphoria.

There was one wire left to cut, but she couldn't do it. The wire-cutters shook in her fingers. 20 seconds left. Another orgasm hit her. Her back arched, her legs snapped shut on Dirk's head and she cried out a long, loud wail of surrender.

10 seconds.

Her hand still trembled and the last wire swam in and out of focus. With all her willpower, Tina steadied her hand and forced her eyes to focus. She reached up and, in one swift motion, snipped the last wire.

The clock stopped at five seconds.

"Did we do it?" Dirk asked, his muffled voice emerging from between Tina's thighs.

She opened her legs and let him sit up. Then she rewarded him with the biggest smile of gratitude her lips were capable of forming.

"We did it," she said. "We saved the city."

* * * * *

Epilogue

It took a moment for Dirk's eyes to adjust to the darkness and take in the furnishings of the SWSO's regional office. It wasn't all that impressive. The exposed pipes and recycling bins took away some of the excitement of working for a secret organization.

He took a deep breath and reminded himself that this was the regional office. Middleburg was an average sized city. The offices in larger cities were probably snazzier. They probably had elevators that descended to deep underground layers where new weapons were being developed and tested. They more than likely had garages with numerous sports cars and military vehicles. At the very least the walls were probably chrome and black marble, not this pea-green color.

Fac-Tel didn't look so bad with his bank of flat-screen monitors over a panel of colorful lights. The lights blinked on and off in different combinations each time the AI listed another reason why Dirk was unqualified to be a secret agent.

"Irrelevant," Tina said in response to whatever Fac-Tel had just said. Dirk had stopped listening before his eyes had adjusted to the dark. "His strength, speed and stamina are an asset to our operations."

"But he doesn't listen," Fac-Tel moaned. "That's a huge problem."

"You can work on that, right?" Tina smiled at him.

Dirk shrugged. "Are you talking to me? What am I working on?"

"Fine." Her smile grew a little strained. "He isn't ready to be an agent yet, but he can learn. We can train him."

"You can train him," Fac-Tel said. "He is your disaster waiting to happen."

"Does that mean I got the job?" Dirk asked.

Tina nodded. "Yes. You are now a Secret World Security Organization agent in training."

"Cool."

It was interesting, the sense of pride he felt. Tina believed in him. Her belief that he wasn't a fuck-up made him think that maybe he could be something other than a fuck-up. He'd at least give it a try.

He'd do it for Tina, for her encouraging smile and her perky blonde hair. He do it for her soft, supple tongue and her magnificent breasts. He would become the man she needed him to be because she was already the woman he wanted.

"So," he said as casually as he could, "you want to go for a drink? Maybe get dinner?"

The smile dropped off Tina's face. "No. That's not a good idea," she said. "We work together. I'm your supervisor. It's inappropriate for us to have any sort of romantic or sexual relationship."

"We already have a sexual relationship," he reminded her.

"That's in the past."

"It was yesterday."

"Yes," she agreed, "but lives were at stake. It was a unique situation. We are never again going to have to have sex in order to save the world."

Dirk nodded. It was a little depressing to admit, but Tina was right. He was never going to hold her magnificent breasts again.

"Now go home and get some sleep," she said. "You start your training bright and early."

He nodded again, but this time it was a nod of confidence. Maybe he wouldn't ever hear Tina moan his name while he plowed her from behind, but there were other things that were just as rewarding. He was, after-all, a secret agent in training.

Someday soon he was going to save the world.

The End