All Comments on 'Big Game'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
and then the psycopath they created

Hunted each girl down and ass raped each one finishing with a severe fisting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You never imagine consequences in your stories

Do you never think he'd call the police? The idiots made a film. They've all ruined their lives. They're going to jail. What kind of story is that? And what about him simply standing up and running for the bedroom door? You really think they're fast enough, martial arts or no, to stop him from getting behind a door and blocking it closed? How about he simply grabs Selma, puts her in a choke hold and backs out the front door and into his car, throwing her away once he's in it? And he certainly was going to drop her as a girlfriend after what they did. How about he does what the previous commentator said? Hunt them down one at a time and send them off to Mexican Whorehouses or simply beat the crap out of them. Like I said, your stories never have consequences for the perpetrators. That's why they get bad scores. Like I'm sure this one will. I give it a "1" because zero isn't possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The real ending?

He went to the hospital because they had torn his sphincter muscle so badly that he was bleeding profusely. He told them what had happened before they took him into surgery. The Police arrested all those involved and still sitting on a pillow weeks later he smiled when they were all sentenced to years in prison for the assault. Might as well be an ending since your story has none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello. Taped Evidence of Five Girls Guilty of Sodomy and Aggravated Rape

In real life all five of those girls, yes, Selma too, would all disappear later that night, never to be seen again until their graves out in the woods are uncovered thirty years later.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
5* good story

a bit overdone, but a concise story, simple. Right or wrong that's the way it was written. Personally, I would have forced them to get physical, if for no other reason, than to show them how wrong what they were doing was. Selma would be history, not because she didn't have the right to be pissed at what he did, but because of what had been planned, and her ok on it. What happens if she hears another story from someone, or someone wants to make up a story to tell her, just to break them up, even if they were to get married.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Vernon Recovers And...

Vernon decides that his pride demands that Selma's friends get punished for their over-the-top behavior. Monday,at football practice he convinces his team mates to help him with his revenge.

Selma's four friends are dragged off deep into the woods behind the school where 12 naked players circle the girls. The girls are stripped and quickly made air-tight! Cloris gets special treatment as the player ramming her ass has a 13 inch tool,as thick as a soda can. After each players gets to come in all 3 holes of his assigned girl,the twats are left in the woods with none of their clothes. ~ KARMA is a bitch!

~ Vernon loves Selma so much that they remain together,but only after he fucks her up the ass for 7 days in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape

I think you owe all of your readers an apology. we read your stories for enjoyment. the condoning of rape by you erases all the other good things you have done. only way to make up for wasting our time is a follow up chapter giving the girls the punishment they so badly need in order to keep them from doing something else to another individual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2 days later

vernon stole a shotgun abducted all the girls & brought them to a house in nomansland he striped the were crying & begging him to let him go he had enough he lubed up the barrel of the shotgun & put in 1girls pussy penetraded her till the cervix & said fuck you all & pulled the trigger & shot her from the inside

1 by 1 he shot them all in the same way

he now lives in hollywood & became 1 of the biggest footbal stars ever known

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Jesus annony with the shot gun!!!

Seek help NOW!! You are one sick fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maxine Wins By Default

Selma and her friends deserve the prison sentences they will get. And being young and pretty, they will become the sex toys of 300 pound dykes. There is no justice like the justice meted out by other prisoners behind prison bars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Do you realy belief in sadistic acts to start a partnership or are you that idiotic that you only think with your masochistic sick brain??? I belief you are a pervers faggot!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Seriously sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Payback's a Bitch!

I'd get back at them one way or the other, they'd get their's. Then I'd leave Selma in a heart beat. Fuck the bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

where Cloris get shot in Between the eyes and a nice description of how the bloodblood slowly trickle down her nose as your body hits the ground would be very much appreciated also for her dear friend how about a face full of acid and spending the rest of her life as the neighborhood monster and her friend gets a face full of acid. Finally Selma, she died very slow and agonizing death from AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Escalation!

A few days later, Vernon gathers the football team together and assigns 3 guys to each of the twats who were involved in his punishment.The next day each of the girls is dragged over to the field and under the bleachers.The broads are then made air tight by the 3 guys assigned to them and fucked that way 'til they passed out.If a guy came,he was replaced by another player. Vernon picked the 6 black players,each sporting 10+ thick inches to take care of May and Cloris. ~ Selma was not included in the payback. ~ For days afterwards the 4 turds walked bow-legged. Fuck 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes , the girls deserve some retribution.

But Selma agreed to the whole thing. So even if it was not her idea, it was all her fault.

And I don't know how I would feel after being DOMINATED like that, but it is possible that I might be unsure until I recovered.

But once I recovered, cops and rape charges for all , including the football player, billy(?).

There is no way his consent to "play the game" would hold up and be a defense for rape, sexual assault.

It's too bad he did not resist more in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic like the author!!!

After that day 4 girls are missing for ever!!! They are killed and disposed! Fin!!! And i hope the same has immediate effect to that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
edrider73 are you a man hater?

Sorry to ask that question but having read the majority of your stories you have some pretty sick twisted ideas as to what you think a woman should be entitled to do especially a so-called loving woman. I know that your stories are works of fiction like everybody else's but still..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yuck

Fuck, I feel like pucking after reading. I cant even try to read your other stories. This is some extreme feminist sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why am I amazed ?

All these people who read a category labeled non consensual/reluctant AND THEN BITCH ABOUT THE STORY?

Then you go on to explain what the girls punishment should be! Something far worse than the original story. So write a story as a follow-up to Big Game. Show us what you got. Just be sure to edit the crap out of your story so it makes sense.

I personally like where edrider73 takes us. (Again watch the editing people)

By the way, Anonymous 2018, puking is the word you are looking for. As in some of these comments made me want to vomit.

Why can't I sign in guys? Guess I will have to sign in anonymous too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...beteg elme szüleménye...

Elképesztő beteg elme szüleménye ami a valóságtól teljesen elszakadt!...akár egy középkori inkvizíció!!!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Edrider73 strikes again

At least the guys are coming out all fixed and corrected now. After their "Oh God" punishment that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning!

I'm neither angry nor disappointed that your story held no sexual gratification for me. On the contrary, I feel like this may be the most poignant story I've ever read on Literotica. Brilliant writing, and the depth of the subject matter, and the magnitude of the emotions evoked is astounding. There are not appropriate tags to give this story the credit it deserves, and it surprises me that the ending did not make me cry.

Spoiler alert: The sexual components of this story are extraneous to the primary theme. This is a story about making terrible mistakes, about friendship and empathy, about forgiveness. This, most of all, is a story about true love. The kind of love that is unconditional. It is an everlasting bond that cannot be broken by the flaws and mistakes of the one you love, and they cannot stop loving you, no matter how bad the pain is.

Consider this short comment to be a standing ovation for your work. This is a masterpiece among the ranks of short stories that I've read.

Thank you.

---

The remainder of this comment is just to intimate further how deeply your work touched my heart.

I have felt true love in my life for only one person thus far, and unfortunately they did not feel the same toward me, though they are such a loving and beautiful soul that they tried to somehow spark that love in themselves for me. The pain continues to be with me, though. I assume it always will be with me from here on out, because just as I cannot 'turn it off', I can't expect there is any way for them to 'turn it on'. A strange notion strikes me. A thought that perhaps through the anonymity of the internet and by some odd twist of fate, they find this comment and recognize my vocabulary patterns. If it should ever happen, I hope that this message can soothe the pain that they feel as well. I know they tried so hard to make it work, and it fills my heart with even more love for them. For any of you out there who have felt that unconditional love and yet it either was not or could not be reciprocated, know that you are not alone. I feel that pain, too. I understand. Never stop loving, 'til you find that *mutual* unconditional love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another wimp story

crap garbage things

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

His punishment didn't fit her crime she need to see him fuck all of her friends

And their punishment would be a hell of a lot worse the one that fisted him would receive his first in both holes the and may would have to get dentures as her teeth would have been knocked out with the bashing she would receive and by the time he had finished no man would look at her again she would be so scared to go anywhere she would probably leave school and become a whore

I'm not normally one for vengeance but she deserves every bit of he can muster

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous