Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened, and Monica was overjoyed. Donkey Productions had high standards, and each success raised the bar higher. In this business you're only as good as your last film, your last scene. But the grandfather clock, the twin boners, assorted shots of innocent young cock, with enough variance in size and stiffness to please even the most discriminating of connoisseurs...the scene worked! And just wait until the next scene.

James gave some one-on-one instruction to all the boys, but it was only filler, done just to add some screen time. Monica thought swimming pool nudity was very erotic, and she was reluctant to let it go. James, as a closet gay male, put his hands on the boys' backsides during their instruction. With one of the boys he used his hand to flip up his penis, allegedly to show how to avoid hurting yourself when diving into the water.

What made a straight man agree to penis fondling? Money played a role, but it was more than that. Understanding it was what made Donkey Productions so successful. They had figured out that a naked man would do almost anything that a clothed woman asks him to. For some deep psychological reason, a clothed woman was assumed to be superior to the naked male. These boys were studs. They were fucking their girlfriends; some were fucking girls ten years older than themselves. And yet, by putting them in this situation, Monica could ask them to do almost anything to each other short of buggery and they'd do it.

"Run around the pool, boys. If you slip and slide, that's okay. You're supposed to be having fun. James, act horny. You're gay, and the naked boys turn you on. Lust them as they horse around. Let your penis do the talking for you. Timmy, stand off to the side. You're confused and conflicted. Got it? Go."

Monica had captured enough; she called for a break. "Boys, you've been great so far. When I give the cue I want you to run to the exit, like you're going to the locker room. Tim, walk slow; let the other boys run ahead of you. James will catch up to you...you guys will face each other. Say anything; it doesn't matter. I just want to see tenderness. Then I'll give you the word, and you'll walk to the exit door arm-in arm."

"So what do you think," James asked Tim?"

"I think I'm so fucking horny that I want to throw Monica down on the ground and fuck her, right here, right now. That's what I fucking think."

"I'm no expert," replied James, "but I think you have a future in the business."

Monica had a camera focus on butts as the two men walked off - two very firm and very naked, attractive butts. It would be a nice little change; but it missed capturing the two swollen, agonized boners that were crying out for attention.

Relieved, Monica went over to Olivia, who seemed to be in a Zen-like, hypnotic trance. "You okay, girl?"

That broke the spell. Olivia looked up. "Oh, I'm fine, never better."

"Well?"

"Well what? Oh, the shoot. I think that Wendy's was one lucky lady, fucking and sucking eight tiny penises."

"I know. It's an erotic fantasy."

"It doesn't have to be fantasy."

"I take that to mean that you're happy with the shoot?"

"How about a little improvisation? How about I shower with the boys and let them do anything they want to me? I'm serious. That's how good it was."

"Get a grip. At least you'll be able to take two of them home, right? They rode in with you."

"Yeah, but you'll probably work them too hard and leave nothing for me."

"I know you're not serious, but if you are, if you're really serious, I think we can work this out. I was going for a group jerk and maybe some sucking. How about I offer you to them as a reward if they suck some cock?"

Olivia did some contemplating. Monica continued.

"Here's what we'll do. Your two boys, Huey and Dewey; whatever their names are, I can't remember. How about they do a sixty-nine while the others do a group jerk? You walk into the shower naked; somehow you ended up in the wrong shower room, you catch them in the act, and you to do a three-way with them. While that's going down, I'll have the other boys do a circle jerk over you. Except for big Jim and little Tim. I have other plans for them."

Olivia was definitely intrigued, but after thinking about it, she wavered. "Just make sure that Huey and Dewey only have one orgasm. I'll work them over in the privacy of my home."

*****

The communal shower at Pete's club was large. It had a total of sixteen showerheads; eight each on two walls that faced each other. There was enough room for nine actors, two cameras and one director. A third camera would look into the shower from the wide and open entranceway.

"Men, you did great, and I mean great! Thank you all very much. Now it's time for the payoff - the money shot. Just relax for a minute. I'll be back. Go ahead and turn on the water. Wash the chlorine off."

"What time is it?" Monica was nervous.

"A little after seven," said Olivia. "I spoke to Jane. She just arrived in Westwood. They'll be here in about an hour."

"I don't know whether to start or wait."

"I'd start if I were you. They're not in the scene, right?"

"I know, but I wanted to surprise the boys. I think they'd jerk off better if the girls were here."

"Moni, you are one sick Donkey Girl."

*****

Miranda Rosen, Tim's sister, was nineteen, going on twenty. She and Tim had few secrets, and he told her about his investment in a fetish porn company, but without telling her of his personal involvement. Jealous, she asked if she could invest too; after all, she had a trust fund just like him, and they were very competitive. But Tim killed that idea. Better she didn't know that he was having sex on camera, which she would discover were she an investor. But Mandy did some investigating. Tim had been careless and left some documentation lying around in his bedroom, which she just happened to gain access to. She didn't usually spy in his bedroom, but this was different. This was business. Tim didn't know it, but she had contacted Monica on her own.

Monica didn't like the idea of her investing without Tim's approval. She had ambitious plans for his acting career, but more importantly, she didn't want to jeopardize their satisfyingly hot, sex action. But the two women had a lot to talk about. Tim had no secrets from Monica, and once during post-orgasmic pillow talk he casually mentioned the time he had jacked off in front of Mandy and her friend. Monica assumed Tim's sister knew about the deception, but it turned out that she did not. After all these years, she still thought Tim had no idea he was being spied on. Monica wasn't happy about letting the cat out the bag, but once that door was opened there was no way to close it, so she decided to double-down.

Mandy wouldn't be above getting a little revenge; the nerve of Tim to deceive her like that. Monica had an idea. Mandy could get back in a way that would be harmless, maybe even titillating for both she and Tim, and Donkey Productions would benefit as well.

Mandy was reasonably cute, even if a little on the plump side. Had she lost five pounds she would have been a perfect Donkey girl, but slightly plump girls often look voluptuous when they're in their underwear. She was well groomed. Monica wished that she had a naked penis handy to better gauge her attractiveness, but she trusted her own judgment. She asked Mandy if she would remove her jeans and tee shirt. The girl at first thought that she was being hit on, but Monica's explanation allayed her fears, so she did as she was asked.

Passing Monica's visual inspection, she asked the young girl a question. Would she be interested in appearing in a scene in which her brother and another man masturbated in front of her and a lot of other girls? Mandy, who had no idea of Tim's acting career, was shocked at first and then surprised, followed by intrigued, and then thrilled. Tim knew that she had seen him masturbate, and now he would find out that she knew he knew; the secret would be out in the open. Monica figured that, from Tim's perspective, it would be very arousing, even if a trifle unsettling. But unsettlement would quickly turn to passion, Monica thought, as she planned on having twelve girls in the scene, all stripped down to their bras and panties, and Tim would be so hyped up that he'd forget one of the girls was his sister. And the shock factor had a lot of potential. She would need Tim and James to act humiliated and embarrassed when they whacked their meat. Tim, at least, would have sincere motivation. James, of course, wouldn't need motivation. He was a honest-to-goodness pervert.

Mandy quickly became a Donkey Productions convert, helped immeasurably when Monica told her that the man working with her brother had a fourteen-inch dong. Not only would she do it, just tell her how many girls she needed - twelve, no problem. She'd get her sorority sisters at UCLA. You want bra and panties, no problem. She'd tell them to wear underwear. It's not every day a girl gets to see fourteen inches. But $100 for an hour's work; underwear only, no nudity, no sex, fourteen inches, I think we got a deal.

And after her little secret was out, maybe Tim would let her invest. More money meant more quality; better equipment, better web technology; location shoots, talent recruitment; it was win-win.

*****

Surrounded by wet, naked men, Monica laid out the game plan. "I want you to soap your bodies, just like you do at home. Be sure and soap your pee-pees, this is where you want them to get hard...I see some of you already are...you naughty boys, but that's good. Eventually, you're going to jerk off for the camera." That got a favorable response. There was something about a woman talking dirty that made a penis react.

One of the boys elbowed the person next to him and nodded. Olivia had come in and stood behind Monica. She had been on enough porn shoots to be fairly blasé, but this morning she was feeling particularly randy. Those two pets of hers, Huey and Dewey, were still on her mind.

Olivia had removed her blouse, just for the hell of it, and her thirty-eights were straining against the lacy material of her low-cut, black bra. Anyone who hadn't been stiff quickly joined the other side.

"I told you she had big fucking tits." Monica said, responding to the distraction.

"Is she going to fuck us," a boy asked?"

"We'll get to that in a second. I need volunteers. Are any of you willing to suck a cock or have you own cock sucked?"

"Yeah, if she does it."

"That's not what I mean, boys. You know that. Come on...anyone?"

Olivia spoke. "The first one to suck a cock and make someone cum will get to grab these." She cupped her hands under her breasts.

"You can do better than that."

Slightly embarrassed, Olivia upped the ante. "Okay, this is my final offer. I will let someone...actually I will let two of you - the blower and the blown - rub your cock between my boobs, and you can cum on them, if you're man enough to do it. Not on camera, but afterwards." Huey and Dewey, Olivia's pets, immediately volunteered.

Monica was incredulous, but sometimes you have to work on the fly. "Okay, boys, let's get to work."

"See, Moni. That's how you do it. You wanted homo, I got you homo!"

The scene was ready. James and Tim were positioned at the showerheads furthest away, aloof from the other seven. James would apply soap to Tim's body, eventually covering all areas. The seven other boys would soap themselves and, as they did, use their hands to firm up, although it didn't appear as if much work would be necessary in that regard, at least not while a bosomy Olivia watched from the edge of the shower room.

"When I give the command," said Monica, pointing to the boy with the biggest and most erect penis, "I want you to start jerking off. Look straight ahead the camera. You others, as soon as you see him do it, you start jerking as well. Cum, cum, cum, that's the name of this scene. Shoot your load as far as you can. You don't have to do any sucking, just jerking. Give it your best effort. Speed is better than technique. After you get off, go back to soaping your body. Okay? Now you two," pointing to Huey and Dewey - Monica wished she remembered their actual names - "when the boys start jerking you guys go do your thing. When you cum, be sure to pull out. No swallowing. We need to see the orgasm. Okay? Remember Tim, no cum for you. James, I'm counting on you to know when to say when. Tim, don't touch his penis. Let James do you."

The shower room came alive. Five boys stroked their meat. Two boys got down on the floor and did a sixty-nine. Tim faced the wall, his butt on display, and James washed his back.

"Turn around Timmy." Wow, Monica thought. Tim was fully erect. His enraged cock-head flared up. What a great sequence this will be. Another one of Roland's takeaways "Don't touch it, James. We don't want him to cum."

"I'm coming," someone screamed out. Fortunately, it wasn't Tim. Four cum shots later and it was all down to Huey and Dewey. They looked like they were getting close. "Stand up," Monica said. "Finish with a jerk. I want cum flying across the room!" But it was too late. The boys weren't listening, and their ejaculations were partially obscured, maybe not even worthy of the Donkey brand. You can't win them all, Monica thought. But a camera girl was giving her the high sign, so maybe they had gotten lucky. She'd have to wait until she saw the raw footage. But Monica liked the two munchkins. They were cute and they were kinky. She made a mental note to use them again someday. She had been mulling over an idea of an army of naked boys who roam the countryside, raping and pillaging. Maybe, just maybe, she found a couple of foot soldiers.

"Cut."

Olivia took the two munchkins by the hand and led them out pool, where they'd get to claim their reward. They'd be out of the way and have some privacy. Tim's five friends got dressed and left - their work for the day was done. It was time for big Jim and little Tim. Having been denied a release all morning, Monica imagined that their ejaculations would be spectacular.

"Okay guys, it's your turn to shine. Who wants to come first?"

"I do," they both said simultaneously. Monica thought for a minute. Tim, I think it makes more sense for you to soap James' chest and then move down to his cock, since he already did yours. It won't take long for him to shoot. Just stroke him hard, and duck for cover." Monica couldn't suppress a smile. "Then, James will do you, except I think he'll want to use his mouth, seeing that he is secretly gay."

"I am?"

"You are."

"Whatever you got planned," said James, anxiously, "you better do it quick. I'm ready to bust a nut."

"Me too," concurred Tim.

"Okay, okay, let's do it." Where are those girls? Monica couldn't wait. Wait, she had to wait. The scene wasn't working. Something was wrong. Her instincts told her that little a something extra, that Donkey touch, was missing. And she always trusted her instincts. If it turned her on, it would turn on her intended targets.

"I'm tired of this gay stuff," Tim muttered to James.

"I know, but there's usually a payoff afterwards, so keep your fingers crossed."

"Guys," said the director, "I know you're ready to pop, but if you can hold off for just a little while longer; I don't know...take a cold shower. Just give me a minute."

Monica could hear voices, so she walked out to the reception area. To her relief, Jane and the girls had arrived.

"What happened? I was expecting you twenty minutes ago."

"I know...it's complicated."

"Sorry Monica," said Mandy, "but I only got six girls."

"That's the complication," said Jane. "We couldn't round up the others."

At least we got the two most important girls, thought Monica to herself. This will still work. Six girls, plus Mandy and Jane, will do nicely. She smiled - the semen shall flow. Oh no, semen; those damn horn-dogs! Monica had a sinking feeling. She walked briskly back into the shower area. To her relief the boys had taken her advice. Their boners had partially subsided, but the uncomfortable look on their faces suggested that they were raring to go.

Mandy, Jane, and the six girls had followed Monica to the shower area.

"Oh my God," said James. Within seconds he was sprouting an enormous erection. Jane had made it on to Mr. Penis' radar screen. Maybe it was the white blouse she wore that was tied off at the bottom, exposing her midriff. The top two buttons were open, and part of her white bra was showing. Or maybe it was the black mini-skirt, not criminally short, but short enough. It was tight at the waist but billowed out at the bottom, and James knew that a panty sighting was only a matter of time. Her long legs were still able to cast a hypnotic spell, and James was enthralled. Hands on hips, he grinned like a puppy dog, proudly offering his manhood to the enchanted woman, a manhood that had bounced up and down a few times before the final rigidity took over, and was now sticking straight up to his naval.

James was still trying to understand the hold that Jane had over him. It was easy to focus on the short skirts and the panty sightings, but it had to be more than that. After all, he had shaken his stick at many a miniskirt. While she may have been classy and elegant, it was far more rewarding to imagine her as a slut. She was a slut who wore revealing clothing to arouse cocks so that they could fuck her harder. This was his fantasy. It made her more desirable. James was now thinking that rather than masturbate for her, he'd prefer to fuck her. He wanted to lick her pussy and bring her to orgasm. Could he have paid her a higher compliment?

"Hi Timmy."

Tim looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He covered his loins with his hands.

"Mandy? What the fuck?"

"Relax Timmy, we're just going to watch you beat off."

"What?"

"It's not like I've never seen it before."

"But, but..."

The room erupted with female laughter. Mandy had obviously told the other girls about the incident at the summerhouse. Speaking of which, the girls weren't bad looking, and Tim's hands could no longer conceal his arousal. He too had gotten a full erection. All those girls, all those bras all those panties...Tim was excited. And Mandy, his sister, Mandy, was wearing an extremely tight dress that showed off her curves. And she was looking at his cock!

"I know you did it on purpose...that night. You slapped your meat for me to watch. So what's the big deal? Now you don't have to pretend."

"You knew?" Tim turned red with embarrassment.

"Don't be so surprised. It's okay. I didn't mind. I kind of liked it. Gee, you got a nice willy...not as big as the giraffe over there..."

The girls giggled and laughed.

"If I may interrupt," said Monica, "we got a scene to film. Ladies, if you could step back for a moment, I'd like to speak with my two co-stars."

Despite the twenty combined inches of hard, firm penis staring at her, Monica remained professional.

"Guys, this is what we're going to do. You'll be over by the lockers. Tim, you'll be admiring James' package and, wait, no...wait, this won't work. You'll cum before I can get through it. I know you guys too well. You horn-dogs can't be trusted. Okay, this is what we'll do. Tim, you'll be sitting on the bench by the lockers. James, you'll stand next to him, with one foot on the bench. You're cock will be at Tim's face-level. Don't touch it, Tim, but look at it with love. You know, the same way you look at Olivia's hooters. Suddenly you'll hear the girls approaching. You spent too much time in the locker room and now the girls are here. You panic. I want you to jump into that big towel bin over there and hide. Once you're in the bin we'll pause and cut and I'll give you more details. Okay?"