Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica smiled at her own ingenuity. "Just as a head's-up, guys, the girls will come in and strip down. They're getting ready to swim. They'll eventually find out you're spying on them. As a punishment, you'll jerk off in front of a lot of bras and panties. Think you can handle it?"

"Who do I have to kill," said James. I'm loving it!"

"This scene is crucial, please don't cum until we're ready for it. I know I can count on you Tim."

"Will Mandy be stripping too?"

"All the girls will strip down to their undies, including Mandy. If you're half the man I think you are..."

Tim put on a brave face. "No problem. Monica. I'll give you a good cum."

"Just think about the other girls in their underwear, but don't think about it too much. Save it for the camera."

****

So far, so good - the boys were concealed in the large towel bin that was situated between the showers and the lockers. The girls entered the locker area. Jane was playing the role of teacher, but she too would remove her clothes. James thanked his lucky stars. The girls began to strip. They were hyperactive, talking amongst themselves as they shed their clothes. Per instructions, James and Tim peeped over the top of the towel bin, so the future audience would know they were spying.

"I don't know how much more I can take," James whispered to Tim. "I am really, really horny."

"I know," commiserated Tim. "Me too."

Mandy wiggled out of her dress to reveal an extremely brief, almost transparent bra and pantie combination. Her thong could not conceal her butt cheeks."

"Jesus, your sister ain't bad. Oh, fuck." James could sense pre-cum oozing out of his per-hole. "I wish she'd hurry up. I gotta cum."

The girls had finished disrobing. Tim placed his arm on James for support. "Steady," he said, followed by, "wow; I don't fucking believe it!" Mandy's college friends were in their underwear! His cock felt like it was burning up. It was on fire. Tim could feel the arousal all the way down to his feet.

All the girls were in their undies, except for Jane. As befitting her status, she got individual screen time. She slowly and sensually removed her blouse. Her bra was white, adorned with a subtle pattern that screamed 'fuck me' to James, who was whimpering in sexual frustration. Jane loved an audience, be it in the towel bin or future viewers at home, and it showed. Teasing was her number one erotic thrill. She carefully unzipped her skirt from the side, and delicately stepped out of it. Bending down to pick it up, she proudly displayed her panty-covered butt for posterity. Mr. Penis could not take much more; it was pulsating. Jane was wearing red panties; actually more like a rose-color. She looked magnificent! And she knew it too.

Music began to play from out of an iPhone. All the girls began dancing to the steady beat of a rock song. It was a twist record from the 1960's. Eight girls in their underwear were gyrating to the music. James didn't know what Tim was looking at, but his eyes were fixed on Jane. Seeing her shaking her hips, her arms swinging from side to side, her hair flying all over the place, her white bra barely able to contain her breasts, her rose colored butt shaking in rhythm to the beat, those long, tanned legs, that perfect body, that gorgeous face...it brought him to his boiling point. Ironically, Monica was only about thirty seconds away from taking a pause, which is when the girls were going to discover the boys spying on them. Had she remembered to tell the naked men about the dancing? It seemed like such a great idea, another takeaway, perhaps. Oh well, just an added surprise, she thought. They'll thank me later.

"I can't take any more, James said to Tim. I'm about to blow, I can't wait." James stood up and screamed: "I can't take it, I'm cumming!"

Two, maybe three seconds elapsed between the scream and the eruption. It was enough time for the girls to stop dancing and focus on the commotion emanating from the towel bin over in the corner. The bra and panty clad females saw that the big giraffe boy needed only a couple of quick strokes for a virtual tsunami of semen to shoot across the room. Had it been a bullet fired by a gun it could not have traveled any faster.

"Yes...yes...yes!" More and more cum ejected out towards the lockers. The girls were shrieking in a combination of surprise, astonishment and excitement. On and on it went. No one dared get any closer to the speeding bullet for fear of injury. Instinctively, the girls had taken a step back, but their eyes were riveted to the jerking motion of the penis and the thick white, explosive seed that was firing out of it. They must have been twenty feet from ground zero, and yet cum splattering nearly reached their feet. Music kept playing, but the dancing had stopped. It was all about the ejaculation.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah." The semen kept coming, although at a slower rate. Monica didn't time it - she was transfixed; but later, when she watched the raw footage, it measured out at forty-seven seconds from start to finish. Breathing hard, hands hung down by his side in exhausted relief, James' entire body sagged.

Monica was taken aback, which didn't happen often. This wasn't the way it was supposed to go down, but her job was to make it look seamless. And she would. What was lost in the surprise at being spied upon would be offset by the unexpected and dramatic cum shot.

No sooner had Monica worked this out in her head than her thoughts were interrupted by another loud scream.

Tim was dying for a release. And while he didn't require immediate gratification, like James, why wait? Why should James have all the fun? He also craved for the ladies to see him shoot, so he stood up.

"Me too, I'm cumming," he cried out!" It didn't take much manipulation on Tim's part to get his penis to respond, not with two hours of unrequited lust stored up inside his loins.

"Yeah, I'm coming. It's coming...OH YEAHHHHH!"

Tim's semen shot out towards the women. It didn't travel as far as big Jim's, but it was voluminous. A penis can only take so much stress, and Tim's had been stretched to the maximum by the morning's activities.

Seeing her brother cum brought Mandy back to that night three years earlier. Now it was out in the open. She didn't have to pretend anymore. She had seen Tim masturbate, and she knew that he knew, and Tim could drop the pretense. It was cathartic, in a weird, Donkey Productions sort-of-way.

Fully spent, Tim leaned forward and rested his hands on the edge of the towel bin, which was not a wise idea, for it was very flimsy, and his weight tipped it over. Both men toppled out onto the ground.

"Cut!"

"Hey, did I miss something?" A very naked and sexually satisfied Olivia had returned to the locker room with her two naked munchkins in tow. By now James and Tim had risen from the floor and were mingling with the females, while Monica, Jane, and the crew were off to the side, deep in conversation.

James put his arm around Olivia. Seeing that she had Huey and Dewey with her, he could state with accuracy that she hadn't missed anything.

"Good, because I'm going to take a shower. Come on boys. I need to get cleaned up in areas that only you can reach."

Brother and sister were conversing, oblivious to reality, which was that Tim was naked and Mandy was clad in her underwear, her nipples clearly visible through her bra. Her butt cheeks spilled out from the narrow confines of her thong panties.

She had an admirer in James. Mr. Penis had taken notice, and was casting appreciative glances at her. The other girls were standing around. A few would have liked to talk to the giraffe with the huge appendage, but shyness overcame them. Monica and Jane returned, and the crew began to set up the next shot.

Who sucked whose cock in Fire Hose?"

"He sucked mine," answered Tim.

"Okay, that will be reversed," said Monica. "In this next scene I want you, Tim, to lie down on the bench. James, you'll kneel on the ground and blow him."

"Lucky me," James said sarcastically."

"Have I ever let you down?" Before James could answer, Monica revealed her next move. I'm looking for two volunteers. Anybody want to suck off the big boy? An extra hundred's in it for you."

"I will." Heads turned; the voice belonged to Mandy. Two people had an over-the-top reaction. One, obviously, was Tim, who had mixed feelings over his sister's participation.

"Great," said James. "I'm psyched."

The other was Jane, who burned with indignation. James was her captive; a slave to her panties, her legs, and her revealing skirts, and the one with the plump ass was now challenging her monopoly. She saw the way James had been eyeballing her. She saw Mr. Penis' reaction to her thong. "Your loss," she said. "I was going to do it, but I see you'd rather have someone else." James was in a tough spot, but what could he do? Silence was the path of least resistance.

"That's settled," said Monica. "Now I need someone to sit on Tim's face. You can keep your panties on." Looking at the excited boy, she said, "Tim, you don't mind a pair of panties in your face, do you?" One look at his aroused cock and Monica had her answer.

"He's mine," said Jane. "I'll do it. And I don't need no panties," she said, as she began to remove them.

"Not yet," said Monica, rudely. "Do it for the camera." If that blond vixen had any designs on Monica's fuck-toy she'd be in for a rude awakening.

James may have had one hand on Tim's cock, but his eye never left Jane. He saw the golden mound of amber as her panties slipped off. Her gorgeous butt cheeks tantalized him. And that tan line, which extended down to the very top of her crack! James could feel Tim's penis harden in his hand as Jane lowered herself onto him. He was obviously responding to Jane. Now it was James' turn with indignation. How he wished he could have exchanged places with Tim. James could make out the outline of Jane's cunt lips as they surrounded Tim's tongue. He was one lucky bastard.

Mr. Penis was rigid. James felt a moist, sensuous vacuum working on him. He had momentarily forgot about Mandy's exertions, but she had become impossible to ignore. She was doing a very thorough job on Mr. Penis.

"Put it in your mouth, James."

James listened to his director. His heart wasn't in it though, and he showed no emotion when Tim's semen popped up in the air before settling down to his chest. Neither did he show much emotion after Mandy had coaxed a fair amount of his penis juice to eject out onto the floor. Jane was moaning loudly with wicked delight, tormenting James even further, although much of it was play-acting done for the benefit of the camera. But a certain amount of it was to remind her captive who the boss was.

Six other girls dressed only in their undies watched with puzzled awe. Whatever this was, it was definitely out of the ordinary.

"Are we too late?" Olivia and her munchkins had returned from the shower, adding another layer to the surreal situation.

There was one final, small scene to film. The girls grabbed the naked men and, over their mock protests, ejected them from the locker room, presumably to the street outside, which would eventually segue to their introduction to the fine art of streaking. Monica was already working out the scene's logistics in her mind. Yes, just another typical day in the world of Donkey Productions.