All Comments on 'Big Sister at the Cabin Pt. 02'

by GamerNerd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A lot better now

With the added information that puts some basis to their affection the whole story gets a lot of meaning, it actually made me go back to Ch. 1 to get the full picture now. Keep it going like this and it'll be a great one.

4*

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 8 years ago
Good

I'm really starting to enjoy this. For a first time author it's great. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

great story.

I want to see the relationship between Alice and jake grow and thrive as the primary relationship between the two of them even if they play with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

This part got me so wet. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I am guessing the aunt will be involved. It would be great if you jake spying on her/being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

This story is great! Has my cock feeling amazing

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

WOW - so damn HOT - now it's Alice and his 2 cousins ..... all horny for his huge cock. They all have cum big time. Now what will Alice do about that ?? It's obvious that Alice likes to be oral with girls too.

This leave so many HOT possibilities. Jake is going to be very busy. It would be great if Jake could do them all after Alice and Jake were oral with the cousins first. Please, we need more details plus another great chapter or two. You've done an outstanding job of writing, thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much potential

This story is great, with potential growth of the characters, so I really hope you'll continue this. Otherwise great work, specially since this is the first submitted story.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see a new chapter from you soon

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 8 years ago
great story

great story cant wait to read part 03 and see what the aunt/mom wanted and if she joined in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rubbish

Such absolute rubbish written by a loser. I couldn't even finish the story... I came way too soon after the twins were caught kissing and Alice was blowing her brother. Oh my God, I'm hard again. 5 stars you bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamerNerd@GamerNerd
I'm an okay-ish writer, or so i'd like to think. Thanks for reading my stories, hope i got you wet or hard. ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES