Big Superstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his mother in this dress was going to fuel his jerk-off sessions for weeks and he wasn't going to let her get rid of it without putting up a fight. "You shouldn't wear that to work or church because it's not a dress for work or church. That is a dress for going out somewhere special, like a fancy restaurant. Every woman should have at least one outfit like that, and it looks great on you. I think you should definitely keep it."

Still looking skeptical, Charlotte said, "That sounds nice but I never go anywhere fancy."

Thinking quickly, Dustin offered, "Well as soon as football season is over, I will take you out to Pierre's." Then he wondered how he would be able to afford a dinner for two at the most expensive restaurant in town, but figured that was a problem for a different day.

Charlotte was thrilled at his offer. "That sounds wonderful. I guess I'm keeping the dress then. Thank you my big superstar." Changing the topic, she went on to ask, "So, did you find a new girlfriend at school today?"

"Not yet," Dustin said. Tina, a girl in his History class, had flirted with him that day. She had pretty clearly hinted that Dustin should ask her out on a date. He had been planning on telling his mother the good news when he got home, but now as he looked at his beautiful mother's generous cleavage, he decided that Tina wasn't the right girl for him. So, he figured that telling his mother about Tina now would just be a waste of time.

Then Charlotte asked, "How did football practice go today?"

"Really bad. I ran the wrong play a few times, I missed a lot of throws I usually make, and I fumbled twice. I haven't played that bad at practice since before I dated Kim. She used to make me ejaculate every day before practice and then I would play great." Dustin wanted to ask his mom to give him a hand job before tomorrow's practice, but he was grateful she was willing to do that before his next game, and he didn't want to ruin it now by pushing his luck.

"Oh well, no big deal. It's just practice. It's not important like one of your games," she said. This was very typical of Charlotte. She would frequently tell Dustin that his team was already great, so practices were pointless torture and she didn't understand why the coach would waste their time by making them practice almost every day.

Charlotte looked at Dustin and noticed that he must be sore because he was groaning and straining as he moved around the house. She couldn't see anything wrong with a mother giving her athlete son an innocent massage. She said to him, "You look really sore. How would you like a backrub, my big superstar?"

"That would be great, Mom. Thanks."

Dustin took his shirt off and sat down in a chair. Now the only thing he was wearing was a pair of nylon gym shorts. Charlotte had not expected Dustin to take his shirt off and considered telling him to put it back on, but she thought it over and decided that the massage would be more effective this way. Besides, even with his shirt off, this was still just an innocent backrub.

Charlotte began to knead the muscles in his back, searching for any areas of tension. Dustin really was sore and this massage was exactly what he needed. It felt amazing. He never knew his mom was such a great masseuse.

Charlotte was also enjoying the massage but for different reasons. She really liked running her hands all over Dustin's big muscles. She couldn't believe how rock hard his body was. He was like a greek statue come to life. She wanted to feel his chest too but thought that might seem a bit strange for a backrub.

As Dustin began to relax, his mind began to wander. He thought about his mom's sexy outfit and how it showed off her perfect body. Without realizing it, his dick slowly started to grow in his shorts.

Charlotte continued to enjoy the feel of Dustin's firm body while reassuring herself this was still just an innocent massage. There was nothing wrong with a woman admiring a man's physique, as long as she didn't allow the massage to escalate into something more physical, Charlotte told herself. Then out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the crotch of Dustin's shorts start to grow. Oh my god, he is getting an erection, she thought. All of Charlotte's concerns about keeping the massage innocent suddenly vanished. Now she only cared about one thing - getting a better look at Dustin's dick.

Charlotte was very impressed as she watched Dustin's erection grow larger. She was standing behind him for the backrub, so her view was partially obstructed by his head and shoulders. She needed to get a better look. First, Charlotte leaned forward against Dustin while she continued to rub his back. This allowed her to look over his head and see more of the glorious bulge in his shorts, but Dustin's head was still blocking her view a bit. So, she continued to lean against Dustin while shifting her body into different positions in an attempt to find the best view of his dick.

Preoccupied with looking at Dustin's erection, Charlotte didn't realize what she was doing to him. When she leaned against him to get a better view, this caused her to firmly press her ample breasts into the back of his head. As she shifted positions, Charlotte rubbed her heavy tits all over his neck and shoulders. At one point, Dustin's head was pressed deep into her impressive cleavage.

Feeling his mother's huge melons rub all over his back, Dustin's dick grew from being semi-erect to being rock hard. What started as a bulge, had now developed into an obscenely large tent in his shorts.

Charlotte was amazed by how big Dustin's dick was. It was even bigger than she remembered. She was tired of peeking over his shoulders at it. She needed to get a closer look.

Charlotte whispered into Dustin's ear in a sultry tone, "I bet your legs are sore too my big superstar. You stay right where you are, and I'm going to give you a nice leg rub."

Charlotte walked around in front of Dustin and got down on her knees in between his legs. She began to massage his calves while staring intently at the massive erection in his shorts.

Dustin was enjoying the leg massage, but he was much more focused on his mother's cleavage. With her down on her knees in front of him, he had a perfect view down her dress. Her tits were so round and full and her cleavage was a deep cavern that he wanted to dive into face first.

Charlotte finished with Dustin's calves and moved closer to rub his thighs. Now her face was only a few inches away from Dustin's impressive bulge and she stared at it as though she was hypnotized.

The leg massage continued for quite a while and would have continued even longer given that Charlotte was completely entranced by Dustin's dick, but Dustin grudgingly had to put a stop to it. He was enjoying the massage and he was really enjoying his view down his mom's dress, but it was also becoming painful because he had been hard so long that he was starting to get blue balls.

Dustin built up his courage and asked his mother, "Could you masturbate me? I need to cum so bad, it hurts. "

This snapped Charlotte out of her trance. She had already made up her mind that she would only masturbate Dustin before his game, and even then, only if he had not a found another girl to do it. She tried to explain this to Dustin but the words would not come out. Instead she just thought about how she would like to rip his shorts down and wrap her hands around his thick dick. Ultimately, her morals won out and she reluctantly said to Dustin, "I'm sorry my big superstar, but I can't do that until your next game. You only have another pointless practice tomorrow."

With that, Dustin said, "I understand. Thanks for the massage, Mom." Then he sprang out of the chair and ran to his room as fast as he could, which wasn't too fast right then due to his erection. He shut the door, yanked his shorts down, jumped in bed, and immediately started jerking off.

As soon as she heard the door shut, Charlotte ran to Dustin's room. She wanted to open the door so she could at least watch, but resisted that urge. Instead she bent down and put her ear to his door. She could hear the springs in his bed squeak as he masturbated. Then she could hear Dustin muttering to himself.

"Oh Mom. I want to shove my cock in between your tits. I want to shove my cock in your mouth. I want to shove my cock in your pussy."

Charlotte had never heard Dustin say such filthy words. In fact, she had never heard anyone say such filthy words in her life. She would normally be outraged and would punish Dustin for using foul language, but now it was just getting her more turned on. She continued to listen while Dustin talked about how hard he wanted to fuck her and how he wanted to cum inside her pussy. Then Dustin let out a long, loud grunt and she knew he was cumming. She desperately wanted to walk in his room to watch but did not.

When Dustin finished cumming, Charlotte calmed down slightly. It was only then she realized that her hand was up her dress. She had been rubbing her privates, which were very wet. Her hand felt great, but she had to stop because masturbation was a sin. She backed away from Dustin's door and walked to her room.

In her room, Charlotte fully came back to her senses. She was upset with herself. A good Christian mother should not eavesdrop on her son while he masturbates. Thinking about it more, she reasoned that Dustin had said his need to ejaculate was causing him pain. By listening at his door, she was just making sure that his pain was gone after he finished masturbating. So, she was really just being a caring mother, which made her feel better. She made her nightly prayers and then climbed into bed.

That night Charlotte had trouble sleeping again. As she relaxed and her subconscious mind took over, she thought about how it had been exciting to see Dustin's erection in his shorts, but that wasn't enough. She really needed to see his dick naked.

The next morning Charlotte tried to stop thinking about her son's penis because a mother shouldn't have such wicked thoughts. Before Dustin left for school, Charlotte told him she could give him a back rub today before practice. Dustin excitedly assured his mom he would be home for the massage.

During her lunch break, Charlotte made another trip to the mall to pick out a new outfit. Today she decided to get work-out clothes; something more stylish than what she owned but still functional. Eventually she found an outfit that she liked, but had a difficult time deciding whether to buy it. She knew that good exercise clothes were supposed to be a bit snug, but she was worried that this outfit was too tight. Having a tough time making up her mind, she decided to repeat what she had done the day before. She would buy the outfit and get Dustin's opinion. If he thought it was too tight, then she would return it.

For the rest of the day, Charlotte thought about the night before. She knew that Dustin masturbated after she had finished giving him a massage, and she was accepting of that. She knew it was a sin for herself to masturbate, but it was necessary for Dustin because he needed to relieve tension for football.

It just seemed silly to her that Dustin needed to masturbate privately in his room when she was aware of it and consented. So, she made up her mind that she would allow Dustin to masturbate in front of her today, if he wanted to, when she finished her massage. She assured herself that this decision had nothing to do with seeing Dustin's penis. It just felt needlessly dishonest for Dustin to have to hide in his room.

After school Dustin raced home, eager to get another massage and to see what his mother was wearing. She did not disappoint. His mother had worn a tight dress the night before, but the clothes she was wearing now were so tight, they looked like they were painted on. She was wearing a pair of spandex yoga pants and a form-fitting tank top. The pants perfectly showed off her round ass. The tank top was very low-cut, putting his mom's impressive bust on display. Dustin could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her giant tits bounced with each step, nearly falling out of her shirt. She looked incredibly sexy and, he couldn't believe he was thinking this about his conservative mother, a bit slutty.

Charlotte said, "Your opinion was so helpful yesterday that I want to know what you think about my new work-out clothes. I'm worried they are too tight. Do you think I should return them?"

Terrified of the possibility that she might return it, Dustin defended the outfit as best he could. "Those are exercise clothes. They need to be form-fitting to allow a full range of motion, which is the key to a good work-out. Besides that's the style right now."

"Are you sure?" Charlotte asked, not fully convinced.

"If you are really worried that the outfit is too tight, then you can wear it when you exercise with me in the house and wear something looser when you run outside. Personally, I think you look incredible," Dustin assured her.

"I like that idea. I will only wear this outfit when I work out with you at home. Thanks, my big superstar."

Like the day before, Charlotte asked Dustin, "Did you find a new girlfriend at school today?"

Becky, a girl in his math class, had asked him if he wanted to go on a date with her sometime. Becky was a pretty girl and he had spent the rest of the day thinking of where he should take her on a date, but now that Dustin looked at his gorgeous mother in her skin-tight outfit, he changed his mind about Becky. She was okay but not the right girl for him. "No luck yet," Dustin replied.

Charlotte told Dustin to sit down, so she could get started on the massage. It happened very much like the night before, except now Charlotte was more consciously rubbing her breasts on Dustin's back and neck. Again, she enjoyed watching Dustin's erection in his shorts. After finishing with his back, she got on her knees in front of Dustin and started rubbing his legs again. After rubbing his legs for a while, she could tell that his dick was rock-hard in his shorts.

Charlotte said, "I know that you are going to masturbate when I finish this massage and I am okay with that. And since I am okay with that, it seems unnecessary for you to have to do it in your room. So, you can masturbate in front of me if you prefer."

Dustin would have preferred that his mother jerk him off, but this was definitely an improvement from him doing it alone in his room. "Okay, Mom."

As Dustin pulled down his shorts and boxers, Charlotte was thrilled to see his rock-hard dick come into view. It was so long, thick and glorious. She was only inches away from Dustin's monster, and she stared at it intently while she continued to massage his thighs. It was so great to stare at his actual dick without his shorts blocking the show.

Dustin vigorously stroked his dick. This was great, he thought. Normally he would be jerking off alone in his room, fantasizing about his mom, but now he could look right at her. He looked at her beautiful face and was pleased to see that her eyes were glued to his dick. He also looked at her mammoth jugs in her top.

"Mom, can you take off your top? Looking at your big tits will help me jerk off."

Charlotte wanted to take her top off. Dustin was such a stud and she wanted to please him. It also made her feel very sexy when Dustin looked at her body with lust in his eyes. But she had promised herself that she would keep her clothes on, so she grudgingly said, "I'm sorry my big superstar, but I can't do that. And please don't say tits. That's a dirty word. You can say breasts or bosom instead."

Dustin was disappointed he wasn't going to see his mom's bare tits, but he was still very happy about his situation overall. He continued jerking off while staring at her perfect cleavage.

At first, Charlotte enjoyed watching Dustin masturbate, watching his hand slide up and down his thick piece of meat. Then gradually she began to feel jealous. She wanted to be the one to jerk him off. She wanted to feel his hard dick throbbing in her hands.

She had decided that she wouldn't masturbate Dustin because it would be a sin, but she didn't see why she couldn't massage his privates. The penis was a part of Dustin's body, after all, just like his back and legs. And it had been acceptable for her to massage the rest of his body, so she couldn't see why it would be wrong to massage his penis as well.

"Dustin, I want you to keep masturbating. I am going to continue the massage by rubbing your privates."

Charlotte took her left hand and gently wrapped it around Dustin's testicles. She began to delicately fondle them. She placed her right hand on the head of Dustin's dick. She sensually glided her fingertips up and down his head.

Dustin was in ecstasy. It felt amazing to have his mother's hands rubbing his balls and dickhead. As he drew closer to cumming, he became almost delirious. Without realizing what he was doing, Dustin took his free hand and started to grab one of his mom's giant tits. At first he squeezed it, but then he began to rub her nipple through her top.

Charlotte knew it was completely inappropriate for Dustin to touch her breast, but she couldn't care less at that moment. She loved having her sensitive nipple rubbed.

Then Dustin cried out, "I'm gonna cum!"

Charlotte had not thought this part through. She did not want Dustin to make a mess by shooting cum all over the room, but she had also decided that she would not allow Dustin to cum on her. Ultimately, she decided to just continue running her hand up and down the head of his dick. "I want you to cum for mommy," she said.

Dustin let out a loud groan and shot his cum into his mother's hand. The cum shot out hot and thick. It poured all over her hand and slid down his dick.

In a daze, Charlotte said, "I hope you have a good practice today," and left the room. She walked to the bathroom and studied the thick cum on her hand. She wanted to rub her privates very badly. Instead, she composed herself and washed the cum off.

Now that she had calmed down, Charlotte became upset with herself. She shouldn't have let her son shoot semen into her hand; she should have made him ejaculate into tissues instead. Then again, she had been caught off guard and didn't have any tissues nearby. Also, had she not caught his semen in her hand, it would have made a mess in the living room and possibly stained the carpet. So, she was just being practical, which alleviated her guilt a bit. She decided that she would make Dustin ejaculate into tissues when he masturbated in front of her tomorrow.

However, she still felt she had committed a sin by telling Dustin to "cum" for her. She couldn't understand why she had said that. Thinking it over, she decided that she must have said that to assist Dustin with his masturbation. The only other possibility was that she had wanted to see Dustin ejaculate for her own benefit. But that certainly couldn't be the case. Only a truly wicked woman would want to see her son do something like that. Deciding that they were just harmless words and that they did help Dustin, she couldn't see the harm in saying it again the next time he masturbated in front of her. Having convinced herself that her behavior had been completely rational, Charlotte felt much better.

When Dustin came home later that night, Charlotte asked him how things went.

Dustin replied, "I played a bit better than yesterday but still pretty bad. I keep missing easy passes and I fumbled again. Thanks for the massage earlier today, but it seems like I need a woman to make me ejaculate to play well; it doesn't work when I do it."

"Oh well. It's no big deal," Charlotte said. "It's just another meaningless practice. I don't know why they make you practice so much anyway. Sometimes it seems like your coach is a sadist."