Big Superstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your coach is an idiot," she fumed. Then she took a few deep breaths and thought about what Dustin had just said and realized his coach was being perfectly reasonable. "I guess that does make sense," she admitted. Then she reluctantly said, "Since you don't have practice, I can't help you ejaculate today."

Dustin had just been happy to have the day off and hadn't considered this as a consequence. He didn't say it out loud, but he thought what his mom had said earlier, coach is an asshole. "Are you sure, Mom?"

Charlotte desperately wanted to make Dustin ejaculate. So, she thought it over in her head, trying to formulate some excuse to do it, but she couldn't think of anything. No, if she made Dustin ejaculate today it wouldn't be out of a motherly duty, it would just be a carnal act of sin and she couldn't do that. "I'm sorry, my big superstar, but you will have to wait for tomorrow."

They tried to go about the rest of the day like they normally would, but neither one of them could relax. They were both very turned on and the house was thick with sexual tension. They tried to have a conversation at dinner but they were both clearly distracted. Charlotte was busy looking at Dustin's arms and wondering if his dick was hard under the table. Dustin was trying to look down his mom's shirt and kept wondering what her pussy looked like. She knew that if she crawled under the table, pulled his pants down and jerked him off until he showered her in cum, they would both feel so much better, but she couldn't commit that sin.

Instead they both went to bed that night sexually frustrated. Dustin resisted the urge to jerk off. This was probably the first day in years that he had not cum. Charlotte lay in bed and felt a strong urge to rub her privates but did not. She had hoped that not making Dustin ejaculate that day would help to diminish her sexual thoughts about him, but it actually had the opposite effect. She tossed and turned in bed for hours that night, unable to stop thinking about Dustin's dick.

The next day was the day of Dustin's playoff game. This was a very important day for him. The college recruiters would be extra attentive to his performance today. He had already shown them over the course of the season that he was a great quarterback, but today would be his chance to show them he could perform under pressure.

Charlotte made him a hearty breakfast and then he reviewed his playbook. After that, he was pretty much ready. There was only one thing left to do before the game. Dustin called his mom to his room.

Charlotte did not bother wasting time with a dress or a bikini. She just walked straight into his room only wearing high-heels and a pair of thong panties. Dustin was blown away. She was so beautiful and her body was fucking perfect. He especially liked watching her round tits bounce with each step.

They were both even more sexually excited than usual since they had not fooled around the day before. "Let me do the work today," Charlotte said.

She pulled his pants down and then positioned him so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Dustin was already rock hard. She got down on her knees and wrapped her huge melons around his dick. Then she started moving up and down to jerk him off.

It felt so incredible. Dustin couldn't stop moaning.

Charlotte looked down at his thick dick while she moved her heavy tits up and down it. Just like the other day, she inexplicably had the urge to kiss it again. But she quickly remembered the promise she made to herself - she would not put her mouth on Dustin's penis, and she was able to resist the urge.

The tit-fucking session continued for a while with Dustin rubbing and pinching his mom's nipples, much to her obvious satisfaction. Dustin was very much enjoying himself but he decided to push his luck. Maybe his mom would be more open-minded, since it was game day. "Mom, could I put my penis in your mouth?"

Having already made up her mind on the subject, Charlotte quickly responded, "No, we can't do that."

"I understand. I only asked because I used to play well when my ex-girlfriend jerked me off, but I played even better when she gave me blowjobs. But this is fine. I'm sure that I will play good enough if you make me cum with your tits."

Normally, Charlotte would have reprimanded Dustin for using such bad language - 'blowjob', 'cum', 'tits'. But instead she just focused on a different set of words that Dustin had said - 'good enough.' She didn't want her son to be 'good enough,' she wanted him to be great on the football field. To hell with her uptight promise.

Charlotte looked at Dustin and said, "Good enough is not good enough for my big superstar."

With that, she leaned forward and took Dustin's dick into her mouth.

At first, she only had his head in her mouth. Kissing his dick had been one thing, but giving a 'blowjob,' as Dustin put it, was far more extreme. Years back, on the rare occasions when she performed oral sex on Dustin's father, she always hated it. The only reason she was willing to do this with Dustin now was that she had a motherly duty to help her son play at his best for today's game.

She realized that she wouldn't be able to make him ejaculate with just his head in her mouth. So, each time she bobbed her head down on his penis, she took him slightly deeper.

Dustin couldn't believe this was happening. This blowjob wasn't quite as good as the ones his ex-girlfriend used to give him, but it was still pretty good. And he wasn't about to complain; he was ecstatic to have his dick in his mom's mouth.

After she had taken about half of his dick in her mouth, Charlotte took her mouth off briefly to say, "Let me know when you are going to ejaculate, my big superstar. You can do it on my face or breasts, but I don't want you ejaculating in my mouth." Then she went back to sucking his dick.

As she continued blowing Dustin, she had a realization. This actually wasn't as bad as she remembered. Then she started sucking him with a bit more enthusiasm, moving her head faster.

As she built up a steady rhythm and took even more of his dick in her mouth, Charlotte was surprised to find that she actually enjoyed giving oral sex to Dustin. So, she eagerly put even more effort into it. She went down on Dustin as far as she could. She wasn't able to take all of it in her mouth, his dick was just too big, but she took probably 90%.

Dustin didn't know what happened to his mom all of a sudden, but this blowjob went from being good to being mind-blowing. This was a thousand times better than the blowjobs from his ex. Dustin was torn. Part of him wanted to cum now, but he decided to hold out as long as he could to savor the experience.

As she sped up her pace and continued going down deep on him, it suddenly hit her. Charlotte didn't just enjoy sucking Dustin's dick, she absolutely loved it. She used her one hand to massage Dustin's balls, but without realizing it, she subconsciously used her other hand to massage her pussy.

Now she completely gave in to her lust. For that moment, she no longer cared about sins or what was appropriate behavior for a mother. She only cared about bobbing her head up and down, up and down, up and down on Dustin's long, thick dick. Now that she thought about it, 'dick' was not the right word for Dustin. There was another word that was more fitting for Dustin's member and she needed to let him know how she felt.

Charlotte took Dustin out of her mouth and looked up into his eyes and said, "I love sucking your huge cock." Then she immediately took him back deep in her mouth. She started moving her head as fast as she possibly could up and down his cock.

This pushed Dustin over the edge. He knew it was time. "I'm going to cum. You should take your mouth off of me."

Charlotte didn't want to take her mouth off of Dustin's cock but she had said that she didn't want him to cum in her mouth, so she reluctantly agreed. Dustin began stroking his cock, about to unleash a massive load of cum on his sexy mother. There was only one thing left to decide. "Do you want me to cum on your tits or your face?" Dustin asked.

Charlotte thought it over. She liked that Dustin worshipped her chest, so she loved to watch his face as he shot his cum on her tits. But when Dustin came on her face, it felt so... wicked. It made her feel like a bad girl, and she liked it. But as she thought about the hot thick load that would be firing out of Dustin's cock, she realized where she wanted it.

"I want you to shoot your cum in my mouth," she said. Then Charlotte took Dustin's cock as deep she could and look up in his eyes. Dustin grunted and starting firing shot after shot of cum into his mother's mouth. He just kept shooting more and more cum. Dustin always came a lot, but this was definitely the biggest load he had ever shot in his life.

Charlotte had initially planned on letting Dustin cum in her mouth and then spitting it out. But as soon as she tasted his first load, she knew that she couldn't waste something so delicious, so she gladly swallowed it.

Dustin kept shooting more and more cum into his mother's eager mouth. Charlotte loved feeling her mouth fill up with Dustin's hot cum. Each time he shot, she would swallow the load. Gulp, gulp, gulp she drank it all down. She couldn't believe how much cum he was shooting.

When Dustin finally finished cumming, she took her mouth off him to catch her breath. She saw there was still a drop of cum on the tip of his cock. Charlotte couldn't let it go to waste. She used her tongue on his cock head, like it was an ice cream cone, until it was thoroughly cleaned, and she swallowed the last drop.

Dustin lay back on his bed, completely satisfied. Charlotte got up from the floor and said, "I hope you enjoyed that, my big superstar. You better get dressed. I'm going to do the same."

Charlotte walked into her bedroom, shut the door behind her and threw herself on the bed. She stripped off her thong. With one hand, she started to rub her clit. With the other, she stuck a finger in her pussy. She knew she was masturbating, she knew it was a sin, but at that moment she could care less. It felt like her pussy was on fire, and she desperately needed to put the fire out.

It felt great to have her pussy penetrated, but she found that one finger wasn't enough. So, she slid another finger inside herself. This felt even better. As she felt her orgasm building, she couldn't help but wish that it was Dustin's cock inside her pussy, instead of her fingers. That was the final push she needed. As her orgasm hit, she pushed her face into her pillow to muffle her screams. Had the pillow not been there, the whole neighborhood would have heard her.

Charlotte was 40 years old, and this was the first time she had ever masturbated. It was also the first time she had ever experienced an orgasm. She had sex before, but the man always came before she did. And she never had a man perform oral sex on her because she was taught it was evil. So, she never had the chance to experience an orgasm. It felt unbelievable. This was her first ever orgasm. She hoped it wouldn't be her last.

A short while later, Dustin and Charlotte hopped in the car and headed to the football game.