Big Superstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had tried many times before, Dustin tried to convince his mother that practice was important, but was unsuccessful like always.

Later that night, they went to bed. Charlotte once again had difficulty falling asleep. As she relaxed, she started thinking about her son sexually. It had been incredible to see his dick again, but it was frustrating that she had to watch him masturbate when she really wanted to do it herself. It was also nice to feel his cum in her hand, but she wanted to watch it shoot out. Eventually she was able to shake these thoughts and get some sleep.

The next day, Charlotte had an epiphany. After years of saying how pointless practice was, it suddenly dawned on her that it was actually very important. Dustin and the team needed to practice hard and often to get ready for the playoffs. And it was crucial for Dustin to perform well at these practices to get the most out of them. She had not planned on masturbating him until the morning of his next game in a few days, but she now realized that was foolish. It would be a sin, but she saw no alternative, it was her duty as a mother to masturbate her son today before practice.

Part of her mind started to question whether her sudden appreciation for practice was purely driven by a desire to masturbate Dustin. Then she decided that was most definitely not the case. She simply had an important realization today and it certainly had nothing to do with her son's penis.

Once again, Charlotte did some shopping during her lunch break. She really needed a new bathing suit. All the bathing suits she owned were old-fashioned and a bit matronly. She wanted to get something more modern. After looking through the store, she found a bikini that she really liked. Charlotte had never worn a bikini in her life. They just didn't seem to be appropriate for her figure. She also found a more modest one-piece suit that looked okay, but she couldn't get over how pretty the bikini was. She was going to need the opinion of her new stylist, Dustin. She bought the bikini and looked forward to seeing Dustin's reaction.

Dustin raced home after school. Jerking off while his hot mom rubbed his balls and cockhead did not help him play better, but it still felt incredible, and he was eager for another session.

He couldn't think of how his mother could find anything sexier than what she had worn the day before, but when he walked inside he was pleased to see that she did indeed find something sexier. His mother was only wearing a string bikini. She looked so fucking hot. It gave him a great view of her ass and flat stomach, but he could not figure out how the skimpy top was holding in her massive rack. There's no way a woman with a body like his mother's could wear this bikini to the beach; it looked almost pornographic. Dustin felt his dick start to swell.

"I need your help again. Do you think I'm too curvy for this bikini?" Charlotte asked. "I'm worried that my butt is too big," she said while turning around and slapping her butt. "And I'm worried that I'm too... top heavy," she said while subtly pushing her breasts together.

"You look amazing, Mom. That bikini looks like it was designed for you. I think you would be crazy to return it," Dustin said, desperate to have his mother keep it.

"I'm worried that I might get disapproving looks if I wore it to the beach," Charlotte said.

Dustin continued his defense, "Some women might give you jealous looks but I guarantee that no man on the planet would disapprove of seeing you in that bikini." Seeing the look of concern still on his mother's face, he changed tactics, "If you're worried about people looking, you could just wear that bikini when you go sunbathing with me in the backyard."

She said, "I like that solution. This will be my backyard bikini." Then she asked, "Any luck finding a new girlfriend at school today?"

"No Mom, not yet," Dustin replied. Today at school, Ashley had told him that he should come over to her house this weekend because her parents would be out of town. Ashley was one of the prettiest girls in his school so he had seriously considered taking her up on the offer. But now Dustin looked at his beautiful mother in her string bikini and decided to turn Ashley down. Sure she was pretty, but she wasn't the right girl for him.

"I've been thinking about how you have been playing poorly at practice lately," Charlotte said. "It really concerns me because practice is so important for you and the team. And I decided that I can't sit by and let you waste these valuable training opportunities when it's within my power to fix the problem. So, even though it is a sin, I have decided that I will masturbate you before practice because they are just too important for you not to perform at your best."

At first, Dustin was completely confused. His mother was going on about how important practice was, but this was the same woman who had consistently told him for years that practice was a complete waste of time. His first instinct was to confront his mom about this, to try to figure out why she had the sudden change of heart. But then it dawned on him that she said she would masturbate him and all of his questions about her sudden appreciation of practice vanished. Dustin just said, "Okay."

Then Charlotte explained, "You are going to have to shoot your semen into tissues though. I can't have you ejaculating on my hand like yesterday." Dustin wasn't happy to hear this, but didn't see any alternative, so he just nodded that he understood.

With that, Charlotte bent down and unbuckled Dustin's pants. The thought of his mother jerking him off made him fully erect. So, as his pants came down, his erection sprang to attention and bounced off his mother's cheek. Dustin apologized and his mother said not to worry.

Charlotte was again happy to look at Dustin's dick, but now she was thrilled to wrap her hand around it. She poured some lotion in her hand and began to slowly stroke him up and down, and the rest of the world started to fade away. She loved how hot and thick it felt in her hand. She would have been content doing this for hours. She used her free hand to gently massage Dustin's balls. As she developed a rhythm, she began to stroke him faster.

Dustin loved the feel of his mother's hand on his cock. And he loved looking down and seeing her huge tits pressed together in her skimpy bikini. It got even better when his mom picked up the pace and started jerking him off even faster. Dustin could only think of one thing that would make this better.

"Mom, Can you pull your top off? You have a perfect body and I really want to see your big tits."

She was initially ready to tell Dustin that she could not show him her breasts because it would be inappropriate, but then she realized that masturbating her son was far more inappropriate. Exposing her breasts felt trivial by comparison. Not to mention that Dustin saying she had a perfect body bought him some brownie points. So, she said, "Okay, my big superstar. I will show you my breasts but please don't call them 'tits,' that's a dirty word."

Charlotte pulled off her top, fully exposing her massive melons. Despite being 40 years old, her breasts were quite firm and still sat high on her chest.

Dustin gently repositioned his mother so that she was standing up and leaning over him as he sat. In this position, he began to fondle her tits. He loved how round and heavy they were. Then Dustin put his mouth on his mom's tits, alternating between licking and sucking her nipples.

Charlotte knew she should stop Dustin from touching her breasts. It was one thing to expose her breasts but this was pushing things too far. She opened her mouth with the intent of telling him to stop but could not bring herself to do so. The feel of his tongue and masculine hands on her nipples was just too amazing. Instead she just began to moan. So, Charlotte allowed her son to suck on her breasts while she continued pumping her hand up and down his big member.

Dustin didn't want to ever take his mouth off his mom's tits but decided he had to, so that he could ask her another question. "Mom, can I make love to your breasts?"

So far, she had given in to all of Dustin's demands, but she had to draw the line here. She would actually love to feel his dick between her breasts, but it was far too inappropriate. "I'm sorry my big superstar but we can't do that. You will just have to settle for my hand."

By now Charlotte had stopped playing with Dustin's balls. She was using both her hands to masturbate him at a brisk, steady pace. After a long time of sucking on his mom's giant knockers and feeling her hand slide up and down his cock, Dustin felt his balls start to churn. "I'm going to cum pretty soon, Mom. Get the tissues ready."

Charlotte was about to grab the tissues. Then she had a change of heart. "Is it okay with you if we don't use the tissues?" she asked.

"Definitely," Dustin replied in a heavy grunt.

Charlotte got back down on her knees between Dustin's legs and continued masturbating him, but now she firmly pressed his dick down onto her cleavage while she continued to stroke him.

"I want you to cum so bad. Come on stud. I want you to shoot your thick cream all over mommy's big tits," Charlotte said without thinking and was completely surprised that such filthy words had come out of her own mouth.

With that, Dustin began to cum. At first he shot into his mom's cleavage, but then she aimed it so that it covered her right breast and then her left breast. As she had seen in the past, Dustin once again produced a tremendous amount of cum. By the time he was finished, her breasts were completely glazed.

After taking a few moments to recover, Dustin thanked his mom, grabbed his uniform, and ran out the door on his was to practice.

After he left, Charlotte walked to the bathroom, her giant, cum-soaked knockers wobbling with each step. When she got into the shower, she started to lightly rub her vagina under the pretense of cleaning herself. It felt so great, but she stopped herself after a few moments because masturbation was wrong.

After getting out of the shower, feelings of guilt started to set in. It had been one thing to take her top off, but Charlotte wondered why she allowed Dustin to put his mouth on her breasts. Thinking it over, she knew that all babies have the natural desire to suckle on their mothers' breasts. When Dustin saw her breasts today, it must have triggered his childhood memories, making him want to suck on her breasts. By that logic, it could have been psychologically scarring to Dustin if she had taken her breast out of his mouth. It would have been like she was rejecting him as a mother. So, she had made the right decision, and she thought it would be best to let Dustin suck on her breasts when she masturbated him in the future.

That still left the question of why she let him ejaculate on her breasts instead of in the tissues, like she had planned. Tissues were surprisingly expensive though. It would be cheaper, and better for the environment, for her to let Dustin ejaculate on her. Besides, it was easy enough to wash his semen off and she needed to take a shower anyway.

A voice of reason began to protest in her head, saying that her excuses were ridiculous and that the real reason she had done those things with Dustin was that she wanted to. No, she was a good Christian mother, she told herself as she repressed the voice. She was only satisfying Dustin so he could do well in football and get a college scholarship. She definitely did not sexually desire her son, she told herself. Then she prayed and felt better about things.

A few hours later Dustin got home from practice and Charlotte asked him, "How did it go?"

"Great. I played really well, maybe not quite as good as I play after sex or a blowjob, but pretty close."

"I'm happy to hear it went well, my big superstar. Just be grateful that your mother is willing to masturbate you because there is no way that I am going to do... that other stuff. And if you do need to talk about it, please say 'oral sex.' 'Blowjob' is such a filthy word."

That night Charlotte was able to fall asleep pretty quickly. The only thing that kept her awake briefly was a feeling of excitement as she eagerly looked forward to jerking off Dustin tomorrow.

When Dustin got home from school the next day, he was disappointed to see that his mother wasn't there. He sent her a text to ask where she was. She replied that she had a busy day at work and was on her way home. Dustin anxiously paced as time ticked by on the clock. If his mom didn't get home soon, he would have to go to practice without her jerking him off. Just as Dustin started to accept that his mom wouldn't get home in time, the door swung open and she rushed in.

"Sorry I'm late, my big superstar. Something urgent popped up at work. I took care of it as fast as I could, and then I rushed home."

Charlotte took off her coat and was wearing one of her baggy, conservative outfits, much to Dustin's disappointment. She had been so busy that day, that she did not get a chance to go shopping for a new outfit. She looked at the clock and realized that Dustin was going to have to leave for practice soon to not be late. Then she said, "We don't have much time. Hurry up and take your pants off," much to Dustin's enjoyment.

Charlotte quickly stripped down to just her panties. Then she grabbed Dustin by the back of his head and firmly pressed his face into one of her immense breasts. After applying some lotion in her hands, she started to masturbate him. They didn't have much time, so Charlotte stroked her son's dick as fast as she could.

This felt great to Dustin, being smothered by his mom's tits while she jerked him off. But as great as it felt, he knew it was going to take him a while to get worked up enough to cum. "Mom, I know you just said no to this just yesterday, but can I have sex with your breasts? Your hand feels great, but I don't think we have enough time for you to make me cum this way. If I put my penis between your breasts, I know I would cum faster."

After allowing Dustin to make love to her breasts before his last game, Charlotte had felt very guilty. She told him and herself that she would never do that again. It was far too inappropriate for a mother to do that with her son. But she really wanted him to cum... er... she meant that he really needed to ejaculate to get ready for football. If she continued using her hand, Dustin would be late to practice, and that would get him in big trouble with his coach. As a good mother, she had no choice.

"Okay, you can put your penis in between my breasts, my big superstar." Charlotte lay down on the couch and poured lotion between her breasts. Dustin mounted her and pressed his long member down onto her chest. Then she squeezed her ample jugs around Dustin's dick, as though she was trying to choke the life out of it.

Dustin immediately started pumping hard, plowing his mother's big tits. It felt unbelievably good, and he loved watching his mom's melons bounce with each thrust. He knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Dustin wasn't the only one enjoying the tit fucking session. Charlotte loved the feel of his thick dick thrusting up and down against her sensitive breasts.

Each time Dustin thrust forward, the bulbous head of his dick pushed out from her cleavage, coming only inches from her face before retreating. Much to her surprise, Charlotte had an undeniable urge to move her head forward and plant a kiss on his dickhead. She normally detested the idea of putting her lips on a penis, but now she couldn't resist.

On his next thrust, Charlotte planted a kiss on Dustin's dickhead. The tip of his dick moved past her lips and into her mouth just barely, only about a quarter of an inch, but that was enough to send an already excited Dustin over the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," Dustin groaned.

"Shoot your cum wherever you want, stud - on my tits, on my face. Just give it to me. I need your cum."

Charlotte closed her eyes just before Dustin unloaded shot after shot of cum all over her pretty face.

"Thanks, Mom," Dustin said before he got dressed, grabbed his uniform, and ran out the door. He sped across town and made it to practice with only a few seconds to spare.

Charlotte still lay on the couch, in a daze, her face spackled with cum. She began to pull her panties roughly back and forth, so that they rubbed against her clitoris. It felt great, but she gradually realized that even though she wasn't using her hands directly, it was still masturbation. So, she stopped.

After getting cleaned up in the shower and calming down, Charlotte remembered kissing Dustin's penis and felt guilty about it. She had allowed Dustin to make love to her breasts because they were pressed for time, so she could forgive herself for that, but there was no need to kiss his penis. That was dangerously close to oral sex, which would be a terrible sin for a mother to commit with her son. Charlotte promised herself that she would never put her mouth on Dustin's penis again.

Sometime later, Dustin got home. Charlotte was happy to hear that he had an even better practice today than yesterday. Later that night, when she lay down in bed and began to relax, Charlotte thought about how amazing it felt to have breasts wrapped around Dustin's big dick, and then she drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Charlotte told herself that going forward she was only going to use her hand to masturbate Dustin. She had only allowed him to use her breasts yesterday because they were in a hurry. Charlotte got home before Dustin and was waiting for him when she gradually started to rethink things.

Using her breasts to masturbate her son was a sin but so was using her hands, and if using her breasts was the worse sin, it was probably only marginally worse. Thinking about it more, she knew that she could make Dustin ejaculate faster with her breasts than her hands, which means she would be spending less time committing a sin. So, in a way, it was less of a sin for her to use her breasts. Well that settled it. She would use her breasts to masturbate Dustin instead of her hands. Besides, she was only doing this to help her son get a college football scholarship. In that sense, it seemed like a minor sin. It's not like she was committing a major sin like having sex with her son or performing oral sex on him.

Dustin got home and walked inside to see his mom wearing a robe. He wanted to rip the robe off and give his mom a good hard fucking, but he knew she would never go for that.

"Did you find a new girlfriend today?" she asked him.

"No, mom," Dustin answered. Carly, a girl in his math class, had asked him if he wanted to go swimming with her at the lake. She even said they could go skinny dipping. It was a tempting offer, but she wasn't the right girl for him.

Charlotte started to untie the belt on her robe when Dustin said, "Good news, Mom. I don't have practice today. Coach gave us the day off."

Charlotte was surprised to hear this and started processing things. If Dustin didn't have practice today, that meant she had no reason to make him ejaculate. That meant she had no reason to wrap her breasts around Dustin's dick. She felt her heart sink and then she got angry.

"Your coach is an asshole!" Charlotte screamed. "You have a playoff game tomorrow. Doesn't he realize how important it is for the team to practice today?"

Dustin was confused by his mom's reaction to the news. She had always been happy in the past whenever the coach gave the team a day off. He was also shocked to hear his mother say 'asshole,' he had never heard her say that word before. "Coach is giving us the day off to reward us for all our hard work lately and he said that he wants us fully rested for tomorrow's big game."