Big Tits, Tight Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers

And yeah, let's just say, I played my cards right.

"Nice..." I said, not wanting to sound too excited. Her eyes flashed with mischief as she looked back at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. So I knew she wouldn't mind when I looked right at her ass. The thin dress was draped over her shelf-like rear.

"I think this one makes my ass look good... doesn't it?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at me, making it abundantly clear I got the message to look at her butt. I almost lost my nerve at how forward she was being, but I had to play it cool. I had to be calm and play this right. I looked at her thin skirt and made my judgment. Some of her other outfits had really got in there and hugged her ass, so this wasn't my favorite one. Knowing she was in the game now, I took a different approach to get her out of these clothes.

"Yeah, one of my ex's wore something similar. I really liked it on her," I stated.

"Yeah?" Mom asked, looking back at me.

"Of course, it didn't stay on her too long..." I said boldly, raising my eyebrows. She turned away from me and laughed to herself surprised and kind of impressed by how shamelessly I was speaking to her. But she didn't object. In fact...

"You know," she began, before turning back to face me with a bit of more confidence, giving her chest a little extra jiggle as she did. She looked at me as my gaze drifted down, staring right at her jutting breasts. Her nipples were positively throbbing beneath her top. I looked back up at her, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "I found other outfits deep in my closet... stuff I would never wear in public. Or for your father. But... do you wanna see?" she asked. Our eyes locked, and the tension we were feeling was apparent. We both knew where this was going. We both knew what game we were playing at. The unspoken tension between us was boiling over.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I replied with a smirk. She smiled wickedly and sauntered away, shaking her ass from side to side purposefully, again causing her flowy skirt to bounce, offering me teasing glimpses of her rear. She gave me one last look before entering her room, closing the door behind her.

In the silence of the moment, I had to think this over. I didn't know why I was feeling this emboldened. I didn't know why I was pushing things like this. Maybe it was fate guiding my hand. Guiding us to bed together. But I had never been this turned on. My cock was like iron in my pants. Feeling a little sweat on my brow, I wiped it off with my arm and spun around in my chair. I suddenly realized how hot I was, temperature wise. The window was open, and the breeze had died, leaving us to bask in the sticky heat. I glanced to my side to the clock. We were well beyond the time we had planned to leave. But me and her were both playing this out, listening to our base instincts. Listening to our bodies. To our urges. Our needs.

"So..." Mom said from behind me, making me jump. "What do you think?"

I spun around in my chair, and any glib remark I may have had died on my lips. My jaw dropped and my eyes got big.

"Holy shit..." I muttered, unable to believe what I was seeing. Mom looked filthy! She was dressed in tight denim booty shorts, just barely going beyond her crotch, clinging to her so tight I couldn't imagine how she even got them on. Her long, firm legs were left exposed, leading down to her high-heels. Her flat, sexy midriff was left exposed, the only interruption being the straps of her thong, riding high on her hips. My hungry eyes traveled up her frame, taking in her thin white t-shirt, tied between her tits, struggling to contain them. A mile of juicy cleavage was left exposed to me, leading my eyes upward towards her smirking face. This outfit was just pure filth. My Mom looked trashy hot in all the best ways. I loved it.

"Wow." I said, unable to hide my approval.

"So, you like it?" she asked, smiling brightly, stepping forwards slightly, causing her big jugs to jiggle lusciously. I was staring at my mom's big breasts, and she knew it, and I didn't care.

"Damn, Mom..." I said, shaking my head in awe, my eyes locked on her hot body. "You look fucking hot!"

I normally wouldn't curse in front of Mom, because she wouldn't normally let me. But this time...

"You really think so?" she asked with a small smile.

"Jesus, Mom..." I looked right at her chest. She still had a bra on, a white lacy number, which matched both her top and the thong she was so blatantly showcasing for me. I could see a bit of the lace through the thin white top, and a hint of her pink nipples.

"So, Kyle... does this outfit really show off my big tits?" Mom asked with a naughty glint in her eye, her words and her expression sent a shudder through my bone-hard cock.

"Oh yeah..." I growled. "You look... amazing."

"How about my ass?" Mom asked, spinning around, turning her back to me and pushing her butt out at me slightly, showcasing it for me. The booty shorts were clinging to her jutting ass, showing off it's perfect shape. The round, firm cheeks were bursting to escape their tight denim confines. The shorts really dug in, showing off each round cheek and the cleft in between. Capping off this perfect, trashy image was the obscene whale-tail, the triangle of the thong showcased proudly above the hem of her shorts.

"I love it..." I panted, near out of breath with lust.

"Do you think I should wear this to the cookout?" she asked, turning back to face me and leaning forward slightly, showing off her canyon of cleavage to me.

"If you want to get everyone's attention," I replied, unable to stop my hungry eyes from taking in so much exposed flesh. Her fit belly. Her long, firm, tanned legs. Her big tits. God damn...

"You know..." she began, standing up straight, making her boobs bounce. "I think this is unfair. I mean, we've been going over my outfits, but we haven't talked about yours..." I looked up at her beautiful face, intrigued.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna lie... I'm not too crazy about your outfit either," she said, looking right at me with a knowing grin. With a sudden surge of boldness, I knew what to do. Before she could react, I stood up, making her take a step back.

"Well," I began firmly, reaching down. "Let me change." I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up, exposing my tight belly to Mom. She looked down at my exposed torso with wide eyes as I tossed my shirt away. And then, keeping my eyes right on her, I reached down, and with a firm tug, yanked my pants down, leaving me clad in only my boxers.

Mom's eyes went very wide as she took me in. Her eyes went straight to my crotch, where my cock was straining to escape. The blue material of my boxers was clinging to my meaty, nine and a half inch cock. My shaft was pointed towards my hip, giving Mom a primo view of the full size and shape of what I was working with. Her eyes were wide, and her plump smooth lips were curled up in approval. I stepped out of my pants and strutted over towards my closet.

"You're right, Mom," I said, turning my back to her as I walked towards my closet. "And by the way, I don't know if you noticed, but I can see your underwear again." I smiled to myself.

"You can?" she asked, her voice like honey. I spent a few moments at the closet before grabbing new clothes out of the closet. I turned to face her, and what I saw made the clothes in my hands fall to the floor.

"How about now?" she asked, posing for me. Her thin white top and her dark, denim booty shorts were now on the ground, leaving her standing in front of me only in her underwear. My eyes went wide, and she smirked at my reaction. "Didn't want this to be unfair."

I looked down at her hot, luscious body. I had seen her in a bikini before, but this was different. I was supposed to be able to see her in a bikini. I wasn't supposed to see her like this. The lacy white bra was struggling to contain her big tits, the material digging into the soft flesh. Her shoulder straps were digging into her shoulders, the full weight of those large tits ready to make those straps explode. The lacy material was partially see-through, allowing me a small glimpse of pink, throbbing nipples.

Down lower, past her flat, fit belly was the material of her small white thong. The straps rode high over her hips, converging at her pussy. The tiny triangle of material there was scooped low, barely covering her nether regions. Through the thin lace, I got a good view of her small, dark, immaculately groomed landing strip of cunt hair. And when she reached down, she tucked her thumbs into the top of her thong, causing it to lower slightly, revealing just a hint of that landing strip over the top of the thong. My cock pulsed with delight at this visual feast.

I looked up at her confident face and reached up with two fingers, indicating for her to spin around for me again. With a lusty smirk, she did just that, turning around for me, exposing her long, taut, fit back. But my eyes went straight to her ass. It looked incredible, the shelf-like cheeks jutting out from her slim frame. My eyes hungrily looked across the ripe, firm ass cheeks, so round and perky and smooth. The tiny white thong met in a triangle above her ass crack, leading to a string disappearing between the cheeks. Her heart-shaped ass was incredible!

She turned to face me again, her mammoth boobs jiggling as she did. She put her hands on her hips and looked me over, but she was struggling to rip her eyes from my tremendous bulge. She finally did, looking the rest of me over.

The tension was thick. We stood in silence, basking in the heat of our near naked bodies and the sticky heat from outside. Both of us were hungrily consuming each others' bodies with our eyes, and we were both starving. Finally, our eyes met again. I looked at her. She looked at me, our hunger clear to each other.

And finally... we feasted.

At the same moment, both of us leapt forward, our mouths meeting in a fiery kiss. Her plump lips met mine, and our mouths quickly opened. Her tongue aggressively slid into my mouth, sliding against mine. Her smooth, feminine tongue dueled with my tongue as we swapped spit. Our mouths were pressed roughly against each other as we hungrily made out.

I was making out with my mother. I was making out with my own mom! This was crazy! She gave birth to me. She raised me. She made me my lunches for school. She was the one who bought me Christmas gifts, and filled my Easter basket with candy, and put my money under my pillow as the tooth fairy. She drove me to baseball practice. She cleaned off my cheeks when I was dirty. She was my mom!

But now, I was a grown up. I was 18. And I was seeing the other side of her. The adult side of her. The side of her beyond her motherly smiles and mom outfits. The part of her that was an adult woman with needs. The side of her that was horny. The side of her that was hot and sexy and needed the type of pleasure that a woman with her body was worthy of. The side of her that looked at her son with new eyes. That side which no longer saw him as the young man she raised, but as a viable sexual partner. The side of her that was so fucking horny she was willing to fuck her own son. And that's where this was going.

My mom and I were gonna fuck.

We were acting on raw, boiling, physical lust for each other. We weren't thinking about how wrong this was. How this was a prelude to full-on incest. Lust was coursing through our veins, clouding our thoughts, driving us both towards one inevitable outcome.

My cock in her pussy.

While our mouths were busy, our hands were too. As her big boobs crushed against my chest, my hands went around her waist, grabbing her ass roughly, squeezing the bare, perky cheeks. I wanted to get my hands on those tits, but the positioning made it awkward. I could wait. The moment would come. I kept using my hands to grope my mom's hot, jutting ass as I jammed my tongue down her throat. And her hands, my own mother's hands, were only interested in one thing. My thick, bulging cock. Her hands slid between us, sliding down my fit belly, before digging under the hem of my boxers. My mom's hand slid into my boxers, and her long, nimble fingers slid around the root of my dick.

"Mmmm..." I groaned into her mouth. She used her other hand to pull down the hem of my boxers, allowing her to scoop my thick teenage dick out. Even though my prick was crushed between us, her hand was eagerly stroking it as best she could. I pulled her into me, sliding my cock against her belly, seeking pleasure. Sensing my overwhelming need, our lips parted.

"Come on," Mom urged me, spinning me around and moving me towards the bed. She pushed me back, forcing me onto the bed, into a seated position. Her eyes were not leaving my throbbing pillar as she got onto her knees in front of me. Still looking at my massive organ, she reached up and tugged my boxers down my legs, pulling them off and tossing them aside casually. She moved between my knees, bringing her hand forward and sliding her fingers back onto my bulging prick.

"Oh my God." I moaned out, letting my head roll slightly.

"Jesus..." she sighed as she began to stroke my pulsing cock. "I thought you might have a big one, but holy shit!"

"You like it?" I asked, trying to still be cool with my mom on her knees in front of me, jacking my cock.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to get my hands on this fucking massive cock!" she said excitedly, now using both hands to stroke my throbbing prick. "How long I've wanted to jack you off!"

"Mmm..." I groaned, squirming to her expert touch. Hearing my mom talk like this was so fucking hot!

"God damn..." she said softly, admiring my cock from up close, gazing at the swollen shaft and the thick, angry mushroom tip, which was already leaking my sperm. I felt her eyes drifting down to my nuts, hungrily admiring my swollen sack. She looked up at my pleasure ridden face and smiled. "I can't believe we're doing this!" she said with a nervous giggle.

"You're so fucking hot, Mom," I told her, not giving her time to reconsider by stroking her ego as she energetically stroked my cock. On her knees in front of me, her massive jugs pushing outward, barely contained by her bra, her long taut back and her round, jutting ass adorned in that thong... she looked incredible.

"You're not so bad, either," she tittered, firmly stroking my prick. For some reason, my eyes drifted to the clock, and I noted the time.

"But Mom... we're gonna be late to the cookout!" I said with a smirk.

"You think I fucking care?" Mom asked with a wicked smirk. "Your father can go schmooze at the party... and while he's doing that, I'll be doing this." Before I could react, Mom leaned down and slid her mouth around my thick teenage cock.

"Holy shit!" I called out in shock. I watched my mom's open mouth descend over my swollen, girthy shaft, taking in half of it in one smooth movement. "Ahhhh! Fuck yes!" I said as I felt my mom's plump lips wrapped around my throbbing meat. Holy shit! She was doing it! Mom was sucking my big fucking cock! And it felt so fucking good! Jesus! I felt her tongue against the underside of my cock, massaging it lovingly, savoring it. She looked up at me as she began slowly bobbing up and down. "That's it... suck my cock, Mom! Yes!"

Mom's eyes twinkled in joy as she inhaled my hard cock like a fucking slut, smoothly taking the top half of my heat in and out of her mouth. With her hand, she stroked the remaining half of my pulsing weapon, making sure every inch of my cock was well taken care of, like a good mom should. She sucked me with fervor, with hunger, as if she'd been starving for cock for far too long. She savored it with her mouth, with her soft lips, with her tongue, giving my thick teenage prick the worship it deserved. After a minute of this, she pulled her mouth from my prick, detaching her swollen lips from her son's cock.

"Jesus..." Mom moaned out, eyes glassy with lust as bands of spit connected the head of my cock to her panting mouth. "This is the best fucking cock! Oh my God!" She then dipped her face forward, attaching her mouth to my large nuts.

"Ahhh!" I called out, feeling my mom's tongue massaging my balls. She took one of my nuts in between her lips, sucking on it lightly, sliding her eager tongue over my sperm-filled nut. She repeated the same treatment to the other testicle, fully worshipping my balls. Once they were sufficiently covered with spit, she detached her lips from my nuts before taking my dick back into her mouth. She brought her palm up to my sack, massaging my spit-covered balls in her hand as she inhaled my cock. Spit was leaking down my shaft as she sucked me off vigorously. She was really, really into this.

I looked up across the room, gazing at our reflections in the mirror. Between the piles of clothes on my floor, and my stuff haphazardly strewn about, there I was, naked, sitting on my bed, my mostly naked mom between my legs. Her head bobbing in my lap, her hair grazing over my thighs. Her thong-clad ass pointed right at the mirror, the perfect round cheeks being showcased while parting slightly, displaying the tiny string bisecting them.

"That's it, Mom. Suck my cock!" I told her, smirking slightly. I put my hand on the back of her head as Mom focused on sucking me off. My cock was tingling in her mouth she was sucking me so well. She brought her palms back to my thighs, digging into them with her nails with her head pointing straight down, vigorously sucking my dick. "Yes! I knew it... I knew you wanted this! Yes! Every fucking time I teased you. Flirted with you. Checked you out! Every fucking time, I knew you wanted to do this! To get on your knees and suck my fucking cock! Yes!"

Mom pulled her mouth off my cock with a pop. My shaft was seriously coated with her spit, glazed with her, her heated saliva stretching between it and her mouth in viscous bands. She energetically stroked my rock hard pillar as she looked up at me.

"And I was thinking the same thing..." she said with a smirk, stroking my manhood. "I mean, it's so wrong. So messed up, but... Jesus, you're so fucking hard! It's so wrong to be doing this, and... shit, you're cock feels so good in my hand. But, God. I can't stop thinking about it. And whenever I caught you staring at me, I imagined doing this..." She then slid her hand off my throbbing prick with a flourish and stood up in front of me. I looked up at her as she looked down at me with a wicked grin. My eyes widened as she reached behind her back. I watched, committing every moment to memory, as Mom unsnapped her bra for me. Her breasts jumped forward slightly as the fabric loosened, and finally, after holding the garment in place for a moment, she whipped it off tossing her bra to the side recklessly, exposing her big tits to me for the first time.

"Holy shit!" I called out in shock. It was surreal. I was looking right at my mom's big naked breasts. She was showing them off for me, and I was staring. They were the best tits I had ever seen, and it wasn't even close. My MOM had the best pair of breasts I had ever seen. It was crazy! The looked even bigger bare than they had stuffed in her bra. They were massive. They jutted out, perfectly round and perfect. The satiny breast flesh was evenly tanned and smooth. Her hard nipples were throbbing, pointed outward, the hard nubs calling to me. Her mammoth boobs were so large they pressed against each other, forming a natural fault line of juicy cleavage. They were perkier than they had any right to be, and the soft, smooth, dense flesh was calling to me. I need to get my hands on those tits. And I would get my wish very shortly.

As I was mesmerized by her humongous rack, she bent over, letting me watch those big udders bouncing against each other while she reached down, slipped her fingers into her thong and tugged them down, letting them fall to the floor. Mom stood up, now completely naked, all for me. I hadn't gotten a peek before but now, looking at my own mom's naked cunt, I was stunned into silence. No glib remark. No cocky smirk. I was mesmerized, gazing at my mom's slim, sexy landing strip, complementing the smooth, taut, puffy lips. I looked up at her smiling face, grinning wickedly, happy to see me so enraptured by her hot naked body.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers
123456...8