Big Tits, Tight Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Mom sighed, her head falling forward, in a daze, her pussy's grip on me loosening slightly, letting my balls simmer. As she was about to fall forward, her hands returned to my chest, gripping my pecs, propping herself up, not letting herself collapse onto me. I watched her gasp for breath, her huge boobs rising and falling. Her hair fell forward, obscuring her face as she recovered. Her cunt was still smothering my full length, leaking her copious juices onto my balls. Mom stayed on top of me for a few minutes as I lied beneath her, my tower still standing proud, buried inside her. I was about to move to act, but she beat me to it.

One of Mom's hands rose from my chest, reaching up to pull her hair back so she could look down at me. When I saw her face again, her look was almost unrecognizable. My nice, friendly, normal Mom was giving me the horniest, filthiest look imaginable. Her eyes flashed with mischief as they blazed with heat and lust for me. Her smooth lips were parted as she gasped with lust, and her hair looked wild as she looked at me like her next meal. Damn, she was fucking sexy. I lied there, unsure of what she had in mind.

"Move up..." she whispered, pushing me up the bed. I crawled up the bed, with her still on top of me. She coaxed me to keep moving back till I was sitting up against the headboard. Finally, she was satisfied, getting on her knees in front of me, sliding down so my still pulsing dick was buried all the way inside her. She put her slim arms around my neck and looked right at me and gave me a motherly smile, tinged with lust. Then, she brought her lips to mine.

Our mouths met once again, our tongues dueling with a slow languid passion. Her soft lips were against mine as we made out, our mouths sucking at each other as we battled for control using our tongues. I made out with Mom for a few moments, her pussy still squeezing my aching prick, coating it with her copious juices. She pulled her lips from mine, spit connecting our mouths, as she pulled herself in close, moving her lips to my ear.

"I've never cum so hard in my life!" she whispered hotly.

"My pleasure..." I replied with a confident smirk as I felt her heavy, sweat-covered breasts pressing up against my chest.

"Mmm... not yet," she said, squeezing my bone hard prick with her pussy. "I want to return the favor..." Mom whispered, kissing my ear softly. "I want to make you cum, Kyle. You hear me, baby? Your mom wants to make that gorgeous, perfect, MASSIVE teenage cock explode with the most giant wad of sticky cum possible! So... I'm gonna fuck your fucking brains out," she said, giving my earlobe another kiss. "I'm gonna ride your big cock till you can't see straight. And while I do that, I'm gonna shove my big tits in your face, and just fucking drown you with my boobs. And while I do that, I'm gonna scream out the naughtiest, most fucked-up shit I can think of, until you just can't take it anymore! Until you can't hold back and you just HAVE to cum! How does that sound, baby?" She ground against my post, squeezing my full length with her dripping snatch while she slid her big naked breasts against my chest.

I reached down to grope her perfect round butt. As I squeezed the warm, sweaty cheeks of her bare ass, I gave her the cockiest grin I could manage.

"Sounds good, Mom, but... do you think you can get the job done? I've hooked up with a lot of girls. Do you think can do all the things they did? Can you really get me off good and hard like they did?" I boasted. Her eyes flashed at this bold claim. "You can give me your best, but I bet I turn you into a screaming, quivering mess long before you can get the job done..." I was spouting total bullshit, to be honest, but I sensed she would enjoy my brash teenage arrogance. I wanted to piss her off. I wanted her angry. I wanted to question her just so she could try to prove me wrong with a good, angry fuck. And I was proved correct, as her eyes went wide with lust and her lips curled into a wicked smile.

"Oh yeah?" she said, sensing the tenor of the game changing, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow at me as she lifted herself up, leaving only the head of my prick inside her. "Well, I'm planning to fucking destroy your big fucking cock, and honey... you have no idea what your dear old Mom is capable of. I'm gonna give you the best fuck ever!" She said, this bold claim sending a jolt of lust through me. But I couldn't let her see me be affected. So, I simply smiled, pulled my hands from her butt, and rested my arms on the headboard, sitting back like a king on his throne, waiting for her to act.

And... she acted.

Mom lifted herself up then quickly drove herself down, taking my entire length once more, her pussy squeezing at my swollen weapon. I groaned in pleasure, closing my eyes as I tried to withstand the pressure and tried to keep up my veneer. I was about to look up at her with a smirk, but the game had moved on beyond that point already. As I moved to look at her gorgeous face, I found myself facing her big, bare breasts. And they were on a collision course with me.

"You..." I began, but my words were interrupted by my mom's big tits slamming into my face, smothering my face with perfect, squishy softness. Anything else I had to say was muffled by her deep cleavage. I tried to pull back slightly, only to feel Mom's arm curl around my neck, holding me in place as she shoved her huge breasts against my face.

"No more talk, hon," Mom said, sliding her mammoth breasts over my handsome features as she bounced up and down my post. "Just take it, baby. You just stay right there and let your mom take control. Let your own mom shove her big tits in your face while she fucks your fucking brains out!" She stated, with a new, firmer tone to her voice. Mom began fucking me faster, her butt colliding with my thighs. She kept my face in place against her huge breasts. As she bounced up and down, she shook her chest back and forth, sliding her fleshy tits over me, the smooth, satiny flesh dragging across my face. I felt weighed down by her massive udders as she rested them on me, letting her soft breasts mold to my face. Muffled groans of pleasure escaped my mouth, obscured by her mammoth, smooth chest.

"What's wrong, baby?" Mom asked with a snarl. "Can't you handle this?" She kept bouncing roughly, fucking me into the bed. "See what happens when you do what you're told, baby?" Mom asked as her pussy swallowed my thick prick over and over in smooth, rhythmic bounces. "Mmmm... yeah... fuck! You do as you're told... and you make Mom happy. Very happy... and horny. Ughhh... fuck! I think you'll start keeping your room spotless, knowing that getting my big tits in your face could be your reward! Haha! SHIT!" Mom screamed out in pleasure as she rode me, her big boobs jiggling as they rested on my face.

Drowning in such softness was incredible. The sensation of her warm, fleshy, naked tits pressed firmly against my face, scrubbing it with pure, divine softness, was fucking insanely hot. I could feel Mom's nipples scratching against my cheeks. I shook my head against her boobs, reveling in the softness. But, as great as it was, I was in need of precious air. I took small gasps when I could, pulling air through the canyon of cleavage, but it wasn't enough. This, combined with her clutching cunt driving my cock wild with its supreme tightness, had me squirming beneath her.

"Ugh... fuck! You love it! Yes! You fucking love it! You've been dreaming of this! UGH! Drowning in my big fucking tits!" Mom screamed out. I kept groaning beneath her, getting lightheaded. Mom, sensing my peril, pulled back, sliding her huge tits off my face.

"You alright, baby?" Mom asked mockingly, sensing she was in control as she kept bouncing on me, making her big boobs ripple. I gasped for breath and looked up at her.

"Is that all you got?" I asked with a smirk.

"Okay," she began angrily, tugging me forward by the neck, pulling me face-first into her rack once again. But this time, she aimed with precision, filling my open, panting mouth with her hard nipple. "AHHH! Yes, that's it baby... put that mouth to good use. Suck my tits, hon... YES! UGHH! Yeah! Fuck!" Mom moaned out as I sucked on her nipple. I worshipped the hard nub with my mouth, my lips encircling it, forming a tight seal as I sucked, my tongue rotating around the rubbery cap before flicking it. "Ahhh! Yes! Fuck, you suck my tits so good! I knew you would! Yes!" Mom screamed out as she leaned forward, seemingly trying to force her entire breast into my mouth. Her pussy was unrelenting as she bounced, driving my big cock crazy.

As my air got short, Mom pulled her nipple from my mouth, giving me a few seconds respite before replacing it with the other. As I gave the same worship to this nipple that I gave to the other, I reached forward and cupped her big breasts, squeezing them firmly.

"Mmmm... you love my big tits, don't you?" Mom asked, my mouth sucking her hard nipple. "You just can't stop thinking about the contents of your mother's bra! Haha! Ugh fuck! They're so fucking big! They get in the way! Fuck! My back gets sore lugging these suckers around every day! Shit! Yes! On hot days they get all sweaty! Fuck! But seeing my hot stud teenage stud staring at them, watching them bounce and jiggle... fuck... it makes it all worth it! Yes! You're so big and strong, and you can have any girl, but you can't stop staring at your own mom's chest! Haha... yeah. That's it, suck my tits, babe! Ahhhh! Shit!" she groaned out as I pumped up into her. "Right there! UGH! Fuck! Haha... you try to focus on all those hot little things at the beach... but it's your mom's enormous rack that makes your dick throb! Isn't it? I can feel how hard you are for me. Tell me... tell me, you son of a bitch! Tell me... AHHHHHHH FUCK!" Mom screamed as I looked up at her, biting her hard nipple. She bounced a bit harder at this, spurred onward. She pulled her nipple from my mouth with a pop, wrapped both arms around my head and pulled my face between her huge jugs again.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!" Mom screamed out as she rode my pulsing cock, taking my full length with every bounce. My cock was almost numb with pleasure, this felt so good. And it was truly coated with her slick juices, allowing her to smoothly bounce at a rapid pace. I scrubbed my face into her sweaty breasts, savoring their softness.

I looked to the side of the room as Mom kept bouncing up and down, her big, naked, sweaty tits sliding against the side of my face. I looked right at the mirror, watching me and Mom in action. Mom and me, coated with sweat as we fucked. Mom, clutched in close to me, pulling my face into her big tits as she rode my thick cock. I could see my large weapon, shiny with her juices as it somehow slid in and out of her small, tight cunt, giving me indescribable pleasure. I could see Mom, her hair mussed, her beautiful face twisted in lusty glee, looking like a wild, nasty slut as she fucked me roughly. She looked incredible. And I could see my own face, gasping and coated with her breast-sweat, but I couldn't hide the excitement I was feeling, smiling as Mom's huge boobs were pressed up against my face.

Bliss.

But, unfortunately, this bliss was short lived. With a sudden move, Mom stopped her bouncing, pulled her sweaty breasts from my face and grabbed my chin between her fingers, directing my gaze upward.

"You will fucking pay attention as I fuck your fucking brains out!" Mom screamed out, with the wrath only a mother could have. Then she moved down and stuck her tongue down my throat. Our mouths attacked each other, dueling for control as we kissed savagely. Our tongues mashed together as we swapped spit. After a few moments of extended Frenching, she pulled her mouth from mine with a gasp.

"That all you got?" I asked again in a daze, certainly affected by what she was doing to me, but still putting up a good fight. Her eyes were fiery with heat, and she resumed her fucking, picking up speed.

"I'm gonna make you fucking burst!" Mom claimed. She pulled herself in close, wrapping her arms around my neck. As she did, she stopped bouncing her entire body, only bouncing her ass up and down, still taking my full length. She was displaying her smooth, natural athleticism with the way she smoothly rolled her ass as she fucked me. "Fuck... just admit it, hon..." she purred, sucking at my neck. As I felt her plump lips slide against my neck, and felt her tongue tease me, my eyes rolled in pleasure. "Admit that your own mom can fuck you better than all those other girls. Those little skanks you always bring home. Haha!" She kissed my neck again as I rested my hands on her hips while she smoothly rode me. "Just tell me I'm better... ugh... the best! Admit that YOUR MOM is the best fuck you've ever had! YES! Fuck! Admit that your mother's a nastier slut than all those little fucking whores you hook up with! YES! UGH! GOD DAMN YES!"

"Ugh..." I groaned, her words and her tight cunt making my cock flex. Mom was unrelenting.

"Admit that your mom is the hottest, sexiest bitch you've ever laid eyes on!" Mom called out. "Tell me you'd rather be with someone like me, a real fucking woman, not some cheap young slut!"

"Mmmm..." I moaned with clenched teeth, trying to stifle the pleasure my cock was feeling. My tough veneer was slipping. I was gonna cum soon, and Mom's incredible cunt was doing an incredible job of taking me right to the edge. She then took my full length inside her and stopped, grinding her cunt around my cock, flexing her hot ass against me.

"Oh... fuck!" I called out as I ground up into Mom's pussy.

"Do you like your mom's pussy, Kyle?" Mom asked softly, moving her lips close to my ear, her sexy voice and close proximity making me shiver. "Isn't it so wet? So tight? Doesn't it make that big cock want to EXPLODE? Mmmmmmm..." She moaned softly in my ear as her words drove me crazy. I was doing my best to hold off losing it, but the task was becoming increasingly difficult. Her pussy was amazing!

"Do you like knowing how slutty your mom can be, baby?" she asked, squeezing my aching member with her tight pussy. She was trying to make me explode, and she was getting the job done, little by little. "I do your laundry... cook your meals... and I fuck your big fat cock better than anyone! I'm so fucking nasty! Such a fucking slut! Fuck!"

"Ooooh..." I groaned, biting my lip.

"Face it, hon... you're gonna have to go through your life knowing the best fuck you ever had is with your own MOM," she boasted, still gripping my swollen pick with her grasping snatch. "You'll hook up with all kinds of those nasty sluts you seem to like, but you'll always think back on that one crazy summer evening you and your mom had HOT..." She squeezed her cunt around me hard for emphasis. "Naked," Squeeze. "Sweaty," Squeeze. "Nasty," Squeeze. "Filthy," Squeeze. "Amazing SEX!"

"Jesus... yes!" I moaned out, unable to stifle the pleasure I was feeling.

"So why not just finish this, right?" Mom asked, her lusty, smooth voice in my ear driving me crazy as she kept squeezing her cunt around my swollen dick. "Just let go... let go and fucking cum. I wanna feel it, Kyle. I want to feel my own son empty his big fat nuts into my cunt. I wanna feel that thick sperm just explode deep inside me. Don't you wanna do it, baby? Don't you want to cum inside your own mother's CUNT?" she asked, squeezing my cock hard.

I almost lost it. I was right up to the edge. Her pussy had worn me down, and her filthy words only added to my struggle. Hearing my own mom talking to me like this was insanely hot. Nut-bustingly sexy. And what she was proposing, cumming inside her... it was so wrong, but so hot! She was so nasty! I loved it.

I was so close.

"You date all those nasty, trashy little whores... fuck... they dress like little skanks... ugh... God yes! Little sluts! They don't know how to handle a guy like you! They don't know how to fuck a stud like you right! No... they can't fuck you the way you need... not like your mother can. Your mom fucks you better than all those nasty whores, doesn't she? Your mom takes care of that fucking cock better than any of your girlfriends! Your mom is giving you the best fuck ever! Isn't she? Tell me!" Mom moaned out.

I was seeing something in her I had never seen before. Something that could seemingly only be exposed in the throes of passion, in the midst of rough, nasty sex. The jealous, possessive mother, who resented all of her son's girlfriends, solely due to the fact that they weren't her. Young women who didn't live up to her standards or match up to her proportions. Women who weren't worthy of her son's attention, because they didn't compare in any way to her. Mom was jealous of those other girls because some part of her resented the fact that I was spending my free time with them and not her. And now, Mom was taking that attention back, making herself the sole focus of her son's affection. She was getting competitive with those other girls, staking out her claim in me. And she was doing a damn fine job of it. She was riding me like complete slut, way nastier than those other girls did, and I was loving it. It was driving me crazy seeing her like this. Being so nakedly jealous of my girlfriends, insulting them, exposing her true feelings. I loved it.

Mom pulled back and looked me right in the eyes, holding my gaze as she kept squeezing me. She wanted to see me at the moment I gave in. Her eyes were full of lust and naughtiness. Her plump lips were curled up in wicked glee. Her face was coated from the sweat of sexual exertion, and her hair looked wild and sexy. I was so close... so close... so close. Taken right to the edge, driven insane with lust, until something had to give. My cock, or my sanity. And then finally, holding her gaze...

I snapped.

Taking Mom by surprise, I leapt into action, jumping forward, pushing her back onto the bed as my cock slid out of her. I got up on my knees and roughly handled her luscious body, turning her onto her stomach and pulling her up onto all fours in front of me.

"Oh my..." Mom called out in surprise as I got behind her. I pulled her butt in close and positioned my slick cock at the entrance to her pussy again. Near feral with lust, I pumped my hips forward, sliding my cock into her wet pussy again. "Ohhhh... SHIT!" Mom moaned out in pleasure. It didn't take me long to work into a good pace, fucking in and out of her roughly.

I was like an animal, quickly pumping my swollen cock into her slick cunt. My dick was tingling in pleasure, and it felt like I was still close to the edge, but I had been driven into a new plane of stamina as I withstood the silky pleasure of her tight pussy.

This wasn't me asserting my manhood and taking control. No, I was beyond such petty things. I had been driven to this. Mom's raw lust had driven the beast inside me up to the surface, and now that it was exposed, I couldn't pull it back. I couldn't think. All I could do was fuck.

"Fuck... FUCK! YES!" Mom squealed in pleasure as she drove her ass back into me. "Do me, baby... FUCK ME!"

I was beyond words, groaning and grunting as I drilled her. I looked down to see my throbbing shaft sliding in and out of her pussy in a smooth and rapid rhythm. Her ass looked incredible in this position, standing out as she displayed it for me, the cheeks parting, allowing me a perfect view of her tight, clean asshole. I couldn't resist the urge, sliding my hand down into her ass crack and pushing a finger into her tight ass.

"AHHH! Fuck yeah!" Mom moaned out, throwing her hair back in pleasure. With my other hand, I reached forward and grabbed some of that hair, twirling her chestnut locks around my hand before tugging her head back. "AHHH! GUHHHH! YES!" Mom grunted out, emboldened by the rough turn the sex had taken, driving her ass back at me faster. "Fuck me, baby! Pull my hair! Just like that! Yes! YES!"

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers
1...345678