Big Tits, Tight Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers

"Do you like my big tits, honey?" Mom asked, reaching up to squeeze her own breasts, the soft flesh pouring through her fingers.

"Oh yeah..." I replied, unable to pull my eyes from her naked boobs.

"I thought you would," she said softly, looking down at her own tits. "You ever been with a girl with breasts as big as mine?" she asked, cupping them.

"No... none of them." I stated, enraptured.

"Have you ever seen a pair this big?" Mom asked, her fingers pinching her nipples lightly as she groped herself.

"No..." I said simply, shaking my head. "Your tits are amazing. Way better than all my girlfriends. Way better than anyone! I always stared at them..."

"And I always liked it..." she replied, biting her lip, eyes blazing with heat. "Now lay back baby," she said, sauntering forward, her jiggling tits still holding my gaze as she lightly pushed me to my back on my bed before pausing in place, hand still on my bare chest, having one last moment of reconsideration. There was just enough time for her to pause and reflect, and wonder if we should be doing this. Dammit! "This is crazy! You're my son. I'm your mother. This is so fucking wrong! We should SO not be doing this, but... I'm so goddamn horny. I need sex! I mean, you have no idea how badly I need it... and so do you, obviously," she said, eyeing my exposed, swollen package. "Jesus, you're big..." she said softly, eyes locked on my teenage prick before looking back up at me. "Lame business parties... that's your dad's thing. I'd much rather spend my free time in the bedroom, getting fucked till I can't think straight, but he doesn't feel the same, clearly. And I bet you'd rather be balls deep in some hot slut than over at the cookout."

"And I want you to be that slut, Mom." I said, causing her to smile and roll her eyes.

"How sweet." she said sarcastically, but she wasn't too bothered as her eyes fell back onto my bulging cock. She bit her lip as she stared at it. She sat on the bed next to me, making those big jugs bounce. I had to get my hands on them. I had missed out on an opportunity before, and I wasn't gonna miss out now that I was so close.

"Mom..." I began, knowing I would have to give her one last push. "I want this. And you do too. I know it's wrong... I know it's fucked up... but that's what makes it better. Doesn't it?"

"Yeah..." she sighed, still eyeing my cock, reaching forward to put her hand back on it, stroking me slowly.

"You've already sucked your son's big dick, and you loved it, didn't you?" I asked

"Yeah..." she repeated, biting her lip as she jacked me off, my impressive size wearing down her defenses.

"We've come too far to stop now. You think we can just get up, put our clothes on, and act like this never happened?" I began slowly. She glanced at me, pulling her eyes from my prick for a few moments as she continued stroking me. "You think that... mmm, that's it, Mom, keep stroking it, just like that... we'll keep looking at each other, wondering what if... wondering what would have happened if we had just gone through it. If we had the balls to do it. To just go through with it and fuck! Yeah... that's it. Yes... damn! Jack my fucking prick! Let's just do it, Mom. Let's just fuck! Let's just do it once, and just get it out of our systems! Let's do all the nasty, fucked up shit we've both been thinking about, because, we have BOTH been thinking about this for a while. Let's just do this thing. Let's have sex, right here, in my bed. Slide your pussy onto my big fucking cock, put those big tits in my face, and let's get down to business."

Mom kept languidly stroking my pulsing weapon, still gazing at it lovingly, before she looked up at me one more time, her expression vague.

Then... she smiled.

"You do have a silver tongue," she said warmly, pulling her hand off my big dick and moving to straddle me. "You're right, baby... let's just fucking do it! Let's just do what we've both wanted to do for a long time," she stated, kneeling on the bed, straddling my crotch, her gorgeous face painted with lust. She grabbed my dick again, pointing it upward towards her waiting pussy. "You've been staring at my big tits for years!" Mom stated as I kept staring at her big tits. "And I've been desperate to get my brains fucked out for way too fucking long. Let's just do it. We'll do it once, just once... and we'll do it hard... and we'll do it right. I just hope you're up for the challenge," she said, sliding the head of my prick against the outside of her ready cunt. Then she looked up at me and gave me a nut-bustingly filthy smirk as her tone suddenly turned. "Because, Kyle... your mom needs to get fucked! And we are not stopping till I'm satisfied."

Mom then dropped down, and the head of my cock slid into her pussy.

"Shit!" I called out, groaning in pleasure.

"God damn..." she sighed before flexing a bit, taking more of my shaft inside her tight pussy. Holy shit! My cock was inside my mother's cunt! And it felt so fucking good! Jesus! "Fuck, you're fucking big!" Mom moaned out, eyes closed, as she sighed in pleasure. My head fell back and my body was tensed as my cock slid deeper and deeper into my own mother's waiting pussy. My hand slid up to her hips, gripping her soft skin as she took over half my length, helping her along.

"Jesus, Mom..." I grunted as she kept going, eager to take more of my length. "Most of the other girls give up around here..." I stated, feeling Mom's tight, smothering mature cunt squeezing the life out of my teenage meat.

"Well, I'm not most girls," she said with a teasing smile, pausing on her journey to take my full length, swiveling on the top two thirds of my shaft. I looked down and saw her juices dripping down the remainder of my cock, getting it ready. "And if I'm gonna fuck my own son's big cock, then I want to get my money's worth," she said with a purr, before scrunching her eye shut as she impaled herself on another inch of my weapon. "Jesus, Kyle... how fucking big are you?"

"Nine and a half inches..." I boasted with a cocky smirk. "Nine and three quarters on a good day."

"Well, it certainly feels like a good day. Jesus..." Mom moaned out, pushing her squeezing, ready cunt down around my driving weapon, her juices coating my meat. "God damn! Fuck, you're big! But I want it! I want every fucking inch! You have no idea how bad I need a big fat cock inside me! Yes!" I winced as a ripple of pleasure traveled through me. She paused, and it seemed like I hit rock bottom with a few inches left outside of her. "No... NO! I can do it! I can fucking take it! Those other little sluts are quitters! I can fucking take a fat cock! I know it!" she spat out, angling her hips so she could find more space inside of her. Finally, she found enough room and forced herself down, and somehow, as her ass came to rest against me, she took my entire weapon inside her up to the root. "FUCK!" Mom screamed out, wiggling on my lap as she adjusted to my impressive size. I squirmed beneath her as I felt every square inch of my cock being squeezed perfectly. She ground against me, her cunt flexing around my swollen penis. Her tight pussy was driving me crazy, and I clenched my jaw to fight off losing it right here at the start. I fought through the worst of it as Mom's pussy spasmed on my pole, her cunt not used to such a sizable weapon. "Mmm, this is the biggest fucking cock I've ever had. Fuck!"

"You like that dick?" I asked, savoring having my ego stroked as my mother's pussy adjusted to my size.

"Mmm-hmm," she affirmed, her eyes lidded with pleasure. "It's the best cock ever! With a cock that big, it's no wonder you're cocky enough to flirt with your own mom. Yes!"

"Oh, you like my flirting" I replied, my cock pulsing in her dripping snatch as she continued her slow, agonizing grinding.

"I like it because you're fucking hot and you always had a nice, fat, juicy bulge in your pants," she said with a smile, swiveling slowly on my post. "A HUGE fucking bulge... YES!"

"Mmmm... fuck! And you know why I like flirting with you?" I asked through gritted teeth and with a raised eyebrow as she flexed her ass, grinding against me, squeezing her tight cunt around me hard.

"Why's that?" Mom asked, knowing the answer, daring me to reply as she jutted out her chest, her beautiful face painted with naked lust.

"Because I have a mom who always marches around the house in tight tops clinging to her big fucking boobs," I said bluntly. "Don't act like you didn't want me staring at your fucking porn star tits. Don't act like you didn't like it!" She smiled lustily at me, giving me confirmation for a long held suspicion of mine. Despite acting otherwise normal, my mother loved it when I stared at her chest. She loved catching me staring at her perfect, smooth canyon of cleavage. She enjoyed having her own son gawk at her massive, round, perky tits.

Confidently, knowing this was finally the time, I reached up and slapped my hands against Mom's big naked tits. I dug my fingers into the soft flesh, squeezing her big tits firmly. Mom sighed and let her head fall back as I groped her bulbous jugs. I had my hands on my own mom's big boobs, and Jesus, they were fucking perfect. Soft, and smooth, and luscious... they felt amazing in my palms. I couldn't get enough, squeezing them over and over again. The soft, doughy flesh was pouring through my fingers.

"Mmm... feel them, baby! Feel up your own mom's big tits!" Mom moaned out as I squeezed her breasts. "I love it! So good... every time you looked at them... when you looked at my big boobs, or stared at my cleavage, I imagined those big strong hands on me... feeling them, squeezing them! Yes! God, it turns me on when someone so your age stares at me! Gawk at me! I love when men stare at me, but I got so hot when you did it! I loved making your big cock as hard as steel. I always knew I looked good when you would gawk at me! I got so hot knowing you were probably jacking off and firing off gallons of cum thinking about me! Yes!"

Mom let me feel up her enormous rack for a few moments, squeezing my post with her grasping cunt as I groped every square inch of her big boobs, sliding my hands all over the smooth, silky skin. Finally, Mom slid her hands to my wrists, grabbing them, and with a jerk pulled them from her chest, slamming them onto the bed near my head. This motion allowed all but the head of my turgid penis to escape the loving embrace of her dripping snatch. My eyes flashed with lust as she leaned over, her face over mine, her big jugs hanging down, her hard nipples nearly grazing my chest, her cunt poised at the end of my dick.

"No more talk..." she said, her eyes blazing with lust. "I didn't march up here, rip off my clothes, and impale myself on your fucking baseball bat so we could talk! I came up here because I thought I could get a rough, nasty fuck out of you! So are you just gonna lie here, or are we gonna do it?!" My eyes blazed with raw, naked heat as she dared me to make her scream. "Now we don't have much time, so let's get down to business!"

I wasn't gonna wait another second. Grabbing her hips, I slid my full length back up inside her in one smooth, quick motion.

"AHHH! Shit!" she screamed out as I filled her needy pussy. She pushed herself back, forcing my hips down, my bare ass pressing against the mattress as she ground herself against me. She then lifted herself up, and this time we drove into each other, our bodies colliding in a meaty slap.

"Guhhh!" Mom grunted.

"Shit!" I called out. I slid my shaft out of her, up to the tip, before driving it back up into her.

"Ughhh!" Mom groaned. I started to work up a slow rhythm, driving up into her. She met my rhythm with her own, driving down into me as I fucked up into her. Mom put her hands on my chest and pushed herself up as she kept bouncing her cunt up and down my thick bare cock. Her straightened arms pushed her watermelons outward, luring my hands with the promise of pure softness. I pulled my hands from her hips and slapped them onto her big tits again, squeezing them. My fingers dug into her luscious, smooth flesh, before my fingers captured her hard nipples, twisting them lightly.

"Ahhh! YES! That's it, hon!" Mom said, driving down into me more quickly. I tweaked her nipples harder, spurring her into speeding up. "Mmmmmm. God! Yes! Fuck!" Mom moaned, our bodies slapping together.

"You like that, Mom?" I asked. "You like having your own son twisting your nipples?"

"YES!" Mom moaned out, her gorgeous face a mask of pure bliss. "God yes! I'm such a fucking slut! Riding my son's big, fat, amazing cock while letting him feel up my big tits! Yes! I can't believe we're doing this, but it feels so good! Fuck yes!" She screamed out in pleasure, slamming herself down on my big cock.

"Do you do this for Dad?" I asked with a knowing smirk, groping her big jugs, digging my fingers into the soft, smooth skin as she rode me.

"No! Never!" Mom called out, riding me at a good pace. "Your father spends all his energy at work. Doesn't save any of it to fuck me. Not like you, baby. Shit! Yes... so good! You're fucking lazy... you're messy... fuck... you spent way too much time at parties chasing girls than trying to get in to a good school... God! Too busy working on that sexy fucking tan or chiseling out those tasty muscles to get a real job! UGH! And you're a fucking cocky little shit! YES! But goddamn I always knew you could fuck! I just fucking knew it! Your big, fat cock was hard as a fucking brick every goddamn day. It was so easy to see... God! UGH! And with the way you stared at my tits, I knew you'd be down to get nasty at the drop of a fucking hat! Jesus! Yes!" She slammed herself down onto me, her ass slamming into my thighs.

I gripped her big boobs roughly and groaned as Mom exposed her true thoughts about me. As my mother exposed all my failings as a son in her eyes, I looked down to see her tight, dripping pussy clinging to my thick, swollen cock. The taut, stretched lips wrapped around my shaft, sliding up and down as her deep, heavenly, mature cunt swallowed my full length again and again, giving me the most intense pleasure she could. The greatest sex of my life, and hers. Did her criticism affect me? Fuck no! Trust me, I'd been called far worse. And, clearly, my failings didn't bother her either. Every criticism she made didn't matter to her when compared to my raw sexual appeal. Yeah, I was a bit lazy, and yeah, I was messy, and yeah, I wasn't the most ambitious young man in the world, but that didn't matter to Mom. Not really. What mattered more was that I had a cute face. And hard abs. And a nice butt. And a fat cock. That was enough to erase those minor criticisms. That was why, despite all those bad things, those negatives, my gorgeous mother ended up right here, in my bed, in my messy room, bare-ass naked and riding my big cock for all it was worth.

And she was loving it.

"Oh God! Yes! This is so fucking good! I love it! I fucking love it! You're so big!" Mom marveled.

"Do you love my dick, Mom?" I said, driving up into her, sliding my hand down to smack her ass. "Do you?"

"Jesus... yes! I know it shouldn't matter to a mom how big her son's dick is, but holy shit! Your cock is AMAZING! My son has the best fucking cock ever! YES! I love it!" Mom screamed out.

"You like having a son with a big fat dick?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby! Yes! I'm so fucking proud that my son has a monster fucking cock! Yes!" Mom moaned.

I had one hand on her big breast, groping it fervently, as the other one jiggled freely, bouncing around like crazy as we fucked. My gaze was locked on her chest, and she definitely noticed.

"Do you like my big tits, darling?" Mom asked. I brought my hand back up and squeezed her other huge breast, digging my fingers into them.

"They're amazing!" I groaned out, driving my pulsing shaft into her clutching snatch at a quick pace. "You have the biggest fucking tits I've ever seen, Mom!" I told her, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Bigger than those little sluts you bring home?" she asked with a knowing smirk.

"Yes! Mom... you have better tits than any of the girls from school!" I told her, stroking her ego as she rode my cock. This admission made her smile. I pulled my hands from her big, squishy tits just so I could watch them bounce above me lusciously. My mother's soft, silky, heavy, naked udders jiggled and bounced as she rode my dick like a total slut. Uninhibited, lustful, letting out years of unbridled sexual need on my teenage prick.

"Fuck, you're so huge!" she moaned out, riding me from balls to tip on every bounce. Mom's nails were digging into my chest as she bounced on my rock hard staff. "Yes! You have the biggest, fucking, best cock I've ever had. FUCK YES!" she screamed out in pleasure, her juices dripping down my post.

"Damn, Mom... fuck..." I groaned. "I never knew you could be so fucking nasty in bed! Not like all those other girls... I fucking love it!" I said with a wolfish grin.

"Those young girls wouldn't know what to do with a cock like this," Mom stated, her ass slamming into my thighs, the sweat on her perfect form giving her naked body a bronzy sheen. "Moms like me do, though. That's it! Yes! That's so fucking good! Yes... all we think about is dick! Big, thick, tasty dick! YES! Ugh fuck! You have no fucking idea how fucking horny I've been... YES!"

"So horny you'd fuck your own son?" I said, reaching up to grope her huge sweaty tits again, feeling the soft flesh against my fingers.

"Yes!"

"So horny you'd play dress up just to show off your hot body for your own son?"

"Jesus! YES!" Mom screamed out. I watched her fit belly writhing as she rode me, her navel undulating hypnotizingly for me.

"You wanted this... mmm... you wanted this to happen from the start. Yes... you just wanted to get in your son's pants. To convince your own son to scoop his big dick out of his pants and show it to you. Didn't you... DIDN'T YOU?" I screamed out, squeezing her tits more firmly.

"YES! YES! FUCK!" Mom screamed out, heaving herself down at me, our sweaty bodies slamming into each other. "I'm such a nasty whore! Riding my son's big cock so those little sluts don't get to. So good! So Goddamn good! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! UHHH FUCK!" Her body was tremoring with need as she rode me harder and faster. "I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum on my son's huge cock! Holy shit! Yes! YES! Fuck! Yes! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHHH! YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS."

My entire body clenched as Mom's pussy tightened around the full length of my iron bar lodged inside her. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vise, flexing around me in waves as she came, her juices splashing against my nuts as she ground against me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Mom chanted, her eyes clenched shut as waves of pleasure coursed through her luscious body. Her ass slid against my thighs as she rode out her climax, her body shivering with pleasure. Her nipples were throbbing in my hands, scratching my palms as I dug into her boobs roughly.

I did my best to resist losing it completely and letting my cock explode deep inside her. I normally had pretty excellent self-control, but this was my own MOM cumming on my aching dick. This was on a whole new level of pleasure. I writhed beneath her as she quivered on top of me.

"Ahhhhh!" Mom called out, her head falling back, screaming to the heavens, exposing her long, slim neck, letting her long chestnut hair hang down behind her. "Soooooooo gooooood! YES!" Mom screamed loudly. Her tight, clutching pussy was driving me crazy, making my balls boil, coaxing me towards the edge, until finally, just as I was about to lose it.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers
123456...8