Bike Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

I proceeded to fuck the daylights out of her. I was stroking in and out in earnest. I bottomed out on every stroke and when I did she would give out a short scream. Her body reacted like someone was electrocuting her and it was vibrating like crazy. She seemed to be cumming continuously and I was now at the point where I wasn't going to stop even if she was screaming up a storm.

Cumming in her tight ass felt fantastic and after my cock had made its last spasm we collapsed. I was surprised at the length of time we had been fucking. We weren't up for anymore action just then, but I again was woken in the middle of the night with her lips around my cock which led to a relaxed fuck. Early the next morning, she wanted more sex so I took another blue pill, and accommodated her with her request. Whenever I could get my cock up she wanted to ride it.

I had to leave her late in the afternoon. When I left she was in the bed with those toys she liked. The butt plug was in her ass and the vibrator was slipping in and out of her pussy. As I was walking out the door she informed me she wanted to connect with me more, and would return my toys when she had a chance to buy her own. I was one happy camper, not just because I had fucked Darla, but the best news was she agreed that our swinging of the past should be restarted in earnest.

Commentators comments.

A year later everyone's sex lives had changed dramatically from what things had been. Darla and Bill meet regularly for a romp, and the sex between them was fantastic. Between them there wasn't anything that was off the table as far as Darla was concerned. From being prudish and not even sucking cock to willingly doing that and more was a big change. That made Randy happy because he had been trying for years to get her to do that. Randy and Celia are at each other regularly to. They are enjoying all the experimenting and never fail to have heart stopping orgasms.

The toy play Bill and Darla had done where she had a butt plug in her ass while he fucked her pussy lead to her wondering what two hot cocks would feel like instead of impersonal plastic. Bill approached another friend Harry, and Harry willingly joined in giving Darla her first double penetration. That was pretty wild for her and it was all Harry and Bill could do to hang on. A year after that first time just about every time Bill and Darla get together they still have at least 1 or 2 other guys joining the two of them using Darla's very willing body.

The four main characters got back into swinging. They don't do it regularly but Randy and Celia told Bill about that club they joined, so Darla and him had to join too. Celia and Darla enjoy their time at that club and at the end of every long weekend come home worn out.

So, all in all, the four of them are having a "fucking" good time.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12