All Comments on 'Bike Shed Bitch'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait to read more.....

Terrific start to what I can only hope leads into a degrading series for Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

great story is there a part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oooooh, might good read!

Good read as always! Will keep a eye out for the next one Dark Cloud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Feedback

“Hi Darkcloud,

i just wanted to tell you that i really love your stories. Everytime i see a new one, it is first i read.

I hope you will continue Bike Shed Bitch, it has a really great storyline.

Subspike”

“Dude, make 'Bike Shed Bitch' into a series.

It was awesome.”

“Hi there,

just got a tip from a lit-friend to read some of your stories... can you give me recommendation on with which to start since you have so many of them?

I am really into gagging beautiful sluts... loads and loads of forced cum and forced pissdrinking and spanking and gangbang and spit and big cocks and anal and doble anal and... think you get the drift;-)

do you also write stories about your readers? if I ask nicely on all fours?

/bj”

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

I really love your stories and I patiently waiting, (well not patiently!) for the story to continue!

I am sure Leona has some nasty things in store!

kinkynataliakinkynataliaabout 17 years ago
More soon, please!

I'm a very submissive girl myself, and I can almost picture myself being humiliated there! Please continue this story, your fans need it!

Kisses, Natalia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

I've always fantasized about submitting to another girl, so this really turned me on. Loved it.

-- Maria

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
grat story

great story. read the second part as well. could you have an alternative second part, where leona continus to use her power further in the class? really would like to read more in this series.

ggriffin924ggriffin924over 12 years ago
Humilation nice

I like the after fight here, and the forced pussy licking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmm

I would be. Your bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So stupid...

All this girl needs to do is go straight to the police, and file rape charges... the photos will be taken by the police as evidence.

Or just bring a knife to school and stab the bitch in the bathroom, everyone will think it was the other girl's knife and that it was self-defense.

I hate stories like this, the popular girl wasn't a bitch and should have won not this trashy fat slut.

In my version, after flicking the butt at her enemy she trips on a rock and impales her skull on a pipe and dies... the popular girl goes on like nothing happened.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Sexy Story!!!

I love a good cat fight...Winner takes all....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous