All Comments on 'Biker Auction'

by Yelonova

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Thought

Good ideas, keep developing detail around the actions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moronic!

and of course they are not going to go to the hospital since Lynn would be near death and bleeding profusely. Then at the hospital nobody would contact the police despite that being standard procedure. But hey, there were only about a thousand witnesses (and a couple of videos), and you know those bikers, they’d never testify against a “brother”, even if it meant avoiding a long jail term. Oh, and since his marriage and life are clearly now over, John would never think to run down Gene, Madison, and a few others with a rental F350 Turbo Diesel (ain’t going to be much left of a Harley or its rider after that plows into and over them)! Idiotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Are Sheila and Lynn the same woman?

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2 soon?

Part 2.....Hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get an editor

Jesus Christ

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
OMG you’ve made me so wet

I am so turned on by your story. Gang bangs are great fun. I’m sorry the star made it such an ordeal, she should have gone with the flow and enjoyed every hard cock and drop of cum. I’d love it. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All I see for Gene and madison and "the brothers" is slow painful deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sick and perverted story

May you all rest in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awful

This is the most awful moral ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

join a gang when u cant fight 4 yourself,

rape when your 2 much of a loser 2 pick up,

2 many fags in this story, its a no from me

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
2 stars at best

You spell the word "waste" when you obviously meant to use "waist" ... you have missing words and misspelled words. The plot is idiotic; why would the husband agree to return to the clubhouse which can miraculously hold "thousands" of men. Not good--I agree with the comment that you need to get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not that bad, not as bad as some of the comments. A anal dildo auction where people bid to add inches to her insertion. Now that would be hot. She would be impaled with a significant flexible dildo a good 12 inches, but then the strokes would gradually get deeper and deeper. At 16 inches she is surprised by an anal plug like a portion of dildo curved to accept another dildo once inserted. It's 4 1/2 inches and makes every cock or dildo insertion that much deeper in her ass. Now ever average dick is 10 inches or more. Then she's confronted with yet another 4 1/2 inch plug making every average cock 15 and 16 inches but more importantly, the dildo, the 18 inch dildo that she's taken 16inches of so far, can now plow her two feet deep in her stomach. The only way out is to beg for more, and when she begs for more she gets it. Finally, the anal violators confess that she's not leaving till she takes 30 plus inches up her ass, and even that might not be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was entertaining. good job

zapsolrac1zapsolrac14 months ago

Your story is entertaining, I like the pace the betrayal and all that. The only thing that really disappointed me, is how dull the character Lynn was. Almost only physical descriptions and in this particular story she is just a thing that's fucked. I know the intention is to show how they use her as an object but that has no intensity if you make her an actual object you need the contradiction of showing how human alive and completr she and her husband feels with the act of treating her like a piece of meat. In these wife husband stories, the thrilling part is how their relationship is compromised but we dont know much about even her physical reactions were kinda dull. Its a nice story but with that final aspect covered would have been just perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous