Biker Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers

Lynn gave a loud scream in pain. The left nipple now purple with spots of red from the sucking and biting. Despite the harsh end to the minute the pink panties now had a much darker circle in the fabric and the people at the front of the stage could smell her excitement.

"Alright, last piece of clothes." Madison said and was blasted around the room.

The bidding started again with a fervor and stopped when the total reached $2,000. The winner was a large, heavy set man with a long grey beard. The man sauntered up, taking his time to take in every inch of Lynn with his eyes. Her nipples were at full attention, beads of sweat rolling down her body as the large men continued to hold her in place.

The bearded man walked up standing right in front of Lynn, towering over her. As he looked directly into her eyes he waved over the other two men that were standing on the stage. They quickly walked over and each grabbed a leg and raised them into the air, the four men holding Lynn horizontally at the level of the bearded man's chest for easy access to her last vestige of modesty.

The man pulled the band of the thong up and looked straight down to Lynn's horizontal smile. A small landing strip of pubic hair running right into her glistening pussy. A small amount of stubble surrounded her lips. Lynn shaved and maintained her vagina regularly but hadn't planned on showing it off this even so some hair was just starting to peek through.

The man took all this in and looked directly into the camera and licked his lips. He motioned to both camera men to come for a closer look. One set up over Lynn's shoulder looking down her body between her breasts and onto her panty clad prize. The other positioned himself just to the left of the bearded man, focused directly in between Lynn's legs.

The bearded man grabbed one of the thong straps and pulled them apart with a snap. The front of the thong sat and covered Lynn still but the string on the back started to swing away to the other side of her body. The man then grabbed the other string and snapped that one as well. There was now just a small piece of fabric that was keeping her wet pussy away from the crowd of hundreds of men.

The bearded man stopped short though. The crowd waited with anticipation as he motioned Madison over.

"For $2,000 I should get more than just these panties."

"What did you have in mind?" Madison asked coyly.

"I am hungry. I want to eat this pussy clean."

"You can have 2 minutes to eat your fill." Madison responded.

"No 5 minutes, we hungry!" The crowd cheered at the man's response. Lynn was clearly shaking her head no.

Madison thought for a minute before responding. "I will give you 3 minutes but there are 2 conditions. First, the camera gets the first up close and personal look before you devour her."

"No problem," the man quickly replied licking his lips again.

"Second, our guest of honor John needs to be the one to remove that last stitch of fabric covering his wife."

The crowd howled with laughter and cheers of applause. "It is a deal the bearded man shouted!"

The men that had been holding John started dragging him up to the stage. He was pleading with everyone on the room to not do this but his pleas fell on deaf ears. This is what they were there for, this was the entertainment for the night and no one could take this away from them.

Finally, John made it up to the stage where he could see his nearly naked wife crying as she was held flat. Naked breasts heaving up and down and she breathed heavily. He tried to pull away from this awkward scene but he couldn't break away. He was pushed up next to his wife but made no move.

After a brief pause one of the men hit John hard in the face and his nose started to bleed quickly. John still didn't make a move to his prone and spread-eagled wife and the man reached back to hit him again and John tried to cover his head with one hand but finally started to reach the other to the small piece of fabric covering his wife.

"Stop!" a voice yelled out. It was Gene, he must have come to his senses. "Thank you, Gene, thank you. I am glad you have come to your senses. I have learned my lesson we will never cross your path again."

Gene let out a full belly laugh that reverberated across the room. "You are getting out of nothing! I just decided that you were going to take that last bit of fabric off with your mouth not your hand."

John's head dropped. Just when he thought there was light at the end of the tunnel the train ran him right over.

Now completely broken and resigned to his fate he dropped his head in between his wife's legs; both cameras and the entire room had their focus trained right onto John. He took the fabric into his mouth and pulled it from his wife. Slowly at first, he could start to see space being created between her pussy and the panty remnants. He knew the space gap continued to grow because the crowd got louder and louder as they could fully take in her soft pink tunnel. As soon as the panties and fully left her now naked body the bearded man gave John a huge shove and he slid across the stage where he was once again held down by two men. One sitting on him one pointing John's head at the large monitors so he could take in the whole situation.

Now the camera man at Lynn's feet at a full unobstructed view of her pussy in all its entirety. He pushed his lens well into her secret space, giving the entire room a view of her pink tunnel. The bearded man helped in getting a better view, reaching his hand to her vagina, using his finger to part her puffy lips and widening the opening to her love canal. She could hear many things being yelled at her as her pussy was spread open. "The hole is so small," "look at that thing drip," and "the clit is ready to come out to play," was just a couple of the things that she could make out.

Now three minutes appeared on the clock in the back of the room. The bearded man noticed this instantly and pushed the camera out of the way, not wanting to miss a second of his meal time. The man dove right in, driving his long tongue deep down her love canal. He continued to quickly work her wet and open pussy; his tongue darting from the hole to her clit and back again, quickly working up and down.

The men holding her arms decided that the bearded man shouldn't get all the fun. Both started rubbing and pulling on Lynn's nipples. A little tug on them to keep them hard then working them in a clockwise motion before going back to a tug again.

All the manipulations on Lynn's body were starting to take their effect. No one noticed the change at first but her head started to drop back. No longer was she looking at what was happening down between her legs, her head tipped back and her eyes closed and she was in a state of physical enjoyment.

With about 15 seconds left on the clock Lynn's first orgasm of the night started to build. Her legs began to shake, followed by the rest of her body. Her pussy doing its best to clamp down on the bearded man's tongue as he pushed it back as far as he could; his nose ramming into her clit.

Wetness seemed to come from all around. The clock hit zero the men set an exhausted and naked Lynn on the floor for a moment. The camera zoomed in on the bearded man who was smiling ear to ear. His silver beard now completely soaked by a mix of saliva juice from Lynn's worked pussy.

"Alright guys onto the next Auction item," Madison was back on the mike and ready to move forward while the camera men circled a prone Lynn taking in her entire body from different angles for view on the big screens.

"Before playtime continues it seems like some clean-up is necessary. We like a shiny pussy in the Hellcats."

Bidding went quickly, it seemed and with a bid of $500 a small Asian woman took the stage. As she was getting into position a chair was wheeled onto the stage. It was like a chair at a gynecologist office with arm rests and stirrups to hold her legs at the bottom. The men pulled Lynn to her feet before picking her up and setting her on the chair, her pussy making a small puddle as it rested on the leather.

Instead of holding Lynn this time the men strapped Lynn's hands, arms, thighs and ankles to the chair. In addition, there was a big belt that was secured over Lynn's waste and another above her tits. This secured her entire body to the chair but allowed full visibility of her tits and pussy the entire time.

The woman was then handed a towel, a can of shaving cream and a straight razor. She immediately went to work. She started by the lather over her entire pussy area, including what used to be Lynn's landing strip. Starting at the top she started taking off the cream with the straight razor, making new smooth clean surfaces. She cleaned all the easy areas but had to take a different approach as she got nearer to Lynn's pussy lips.

The woman inserted two fingers into Lynn's pussy. Lynn gave a gasp of surprise. This allowed the woman the leverage to finish cleaning every spot of cream and hair off Lynn's pussy. As she finished she wiped the area down with a towel and was then handed lotion. She rubbed the lotion in both of her hands and started to rub Lynn all over.

She gave Lynn an initial coating of lotion across all the shaved areas then began to focus all her attention to rubbing lotion into Lynn's clit. Lynn looked down the length of her body, completely locked to this chair, watching this woman masturbate her in this room full of people. Lynn looked up over her head for a moment to see the TVs. On one it was the view that Lynn was familiar with, a POV look that encompassed Lynn's breasts in the frame and went down to see the face of the woman watching determinedly as she worked Lynn's clit like a video game joystick. From the other view she saw herself in a way she had never seen herself before. The camera was right over the shoulder of the petite Asian woman. Lynn could see her clit being worked and could see her hairless lips beginning to part on their own as the stimulation continued to take hold.

Then Lynn noticed something that she did not want to see. While continuing to stimulate Lynn's clit with her right hand the woman brought up her left hand, this time inserting 3 fingers. At the tips the 3 fingers went in easily but as the hand got wider the progress of the petite woman's hand slowed. She got the 3 fingers in up to her second knuckle then started to pump her hand in and out, the entire time continuing to work her clit.

Once again Lynn began to feel the build of an orgasm. She started to tremble again but then everything stopped. The women stepped back and left Lynn wanting more, wanting to be finished. The camera took in her widened hole looking like a hungry mouth begging to be filled.

The woman covered her left hand in lotion and quickly shoved her entire hand into Lynn's pussy with a pop and a scream of agony from Lynn. The woman had her hand in Lynn up to the wrist like some perverted hand puppet. Lynn was in shock, sure she had sex in the past, she was no virgin, but this was a whole new level. The woman was small but her entire hand was now inside Lynn's most private area. Lynn couldn't watch the tv anymore, she couldn't stand to see her own pussy lips extended around the woman's arm.

After giving Lynn a second to catch her breath she went back to stimulating her clit. The woman then made a fist with her hand that was inside of Lynn and started fucking her with her arm. This was too much for Lynn to bare, Lynn let out a scream this time not of pain but of pleasure as she started to cum again.

After Lynn finished bucking and cumming the woman finally pulled her arm from Lynn with a loud pop followed by a flow of cum onto the chair.

"Wow, that was hot!" Madison once again continued. "Now it is time for the main event, who is going to be the first one to fuck this little pussy. Well it was a little pussy."

The crowd roared again loving every minute of the show so far.

As the bidding started the 4 men unstrapped Lynn from the chair and picked her up so that the chair could be taken away. As the bidding crossed the $5,000 mark without slowing two of the men pulled out saw horses. The set them up so that Lynn could be set on the, keeping her legs wide open and her shoulders holding her weight in the front half of her body, her tits hanging low, nipples pointing directly at the floor.

While the bidding continued the camera took Lynn in from this new open position. Zooming into her cunt and ass as well as spending time with her swinging tits.

Bidding slowed at $9,200 dollars but Madison wasn't going to let it stop there. "Come on guys we can get more than this...I will sweeten the pot. If the winning bid is over $10K then condom choice is up to you."

This spurred bidding on once again until they finally had a winner at $11,250. The man was a huge black man, easily 6 foot 6 inches tall from the LA chapter of the gang. He sauntered up to the stage but instead of lining up behind Lynn, he stopped at her face.

"Lady, you about to meet a real cock. It is your choice but you might want to suck on this for a minute, you don't want this dry meat to split you in half."

Lynn had no intention of doing anything of the sort but couldn't find it in herself to vocalize a response. She started to try to shake her head in a no fashion until the man dropped his pants. Out of his pants sprung the biggest thing she had ever seen. This was not a cock it was a third arm. Its girth was bigger than the entire wrist she had just had in her pussy and even semi erect as it was now it was already over a foot long.

Her head nod of no changed to a dejected yes. She did her best to open her mouth as wide as she could, the crown of the huge cock fit in but not a lot more was making it. The man grabbed her head, pulling it up and making so her mouth could open a little further. He thrusted at the same time and got several inches of his dick into her mouth, banging the back of her throat. She started to cough which at least helped cover the monster with some lubricant. He pulled out to let Lynn breath again, choking and sputtering as it were.

He meandered back behind her and gave her ass a hard slap matching the one she got earlier in the evening when she still had her skirt and some level of modesty.

Her ass cheek immediately started to redden with a hand print.

He grabbed his monster cock and guided it to her hole; the whole crowd watching the monitor for anticipation as the cameraman had positioned himself under the couple to get full perspective of the entry.

Lynn couldn't see what was happening by turning her head but she had a clear view once again on the screens. She could see the man push forward, slide his dick up and down her slit, getting her juice all over his rod then stepping back. As he stepped back, someone threw him a rubber which he put on quickly and then before Lynn could brace herself again he positioned his cock, grabbed her waste and plowed into her with all his might, muscles tensing to shove the huge unit into her tight tunnel.

It was a tight fit but as he pushed it her lips gave way and continued to let in inches of his cock. He got in half of his 14-inch beast before he hit the back of her vaginal walls. Even just half way in this man was reaching places in her pussy that her husband's 5-inch dick had never ventured. She felt like she was being split in two by a baseball bat and she wasn't that far off.

Slowly the man started to rock back and forth, creating friction and pulling her pussy lips back and forth with his dick. It seemed like an eternity but after 10 minutes he was really making headway, picking up speed in his fuck and creating a froth in her pussy as he slid in and out. The man had stamina like a stallion, continuing to fuck her even as she orgasmed a countless amount of times.

Finally, the pace began to quicken and the balls that were slapping her in the underside she could feel move up closer to her vagina. She knew he had to be getting close and at least he was wearing a condom. She hadn't been on the pill as she was still trying to convince John that they should have a third and final child.

His balls came up higher and higher but then he stopped. Not stopped with a final lunge but just stopped, his dick buried deep within Lynn. Still locked with her he motioned to Madison and asked for the mike.

"You didn't think you were going to get off that easy did you bitch? I want you to tell everyone how much you love black cock."

"No, I won't."

With her response and his dick still buried deep within her depths he slapped her hard on the ass. "What did you say bitch."

"I won't say it."

This time he reached around and slapped her in the face, "say it!"

Lynn began to cry again, "I love black cock" she managed to stammer.

"Well if that's the case, Duane, why don't you get up here and see what that mouth do."

"ohhhh nooo!" Lynn yelled as another big black man sprinted from the back of the room up to the stage.

Lynn was determined to not play a part in this additional humiliation. She closed her mouth tight but in her focus on the man in front of her with the cock bobbing by her face she didn't notice that the man behind her had briefly pulled out.

"Hey bitch, we going raw you can have that condom back. It is a magnum your man won't need it, though."

Lynn started to yell no and that was just the opening that Duane needed to jam his meat into her mouth and then the big black man behind her jammed his now unprotected cock back into her unprotected womb.

The men both rammed at her at full speed, developing a rhythm that made them look like it was more of a choreographed dance over a gang bang.

The man in the front was the first one to break, ass cheeks flexing then he grabbed Lynn's head pulling her tightly to him, her nose directly into his lower abdomen to ensure that every drop was delivered immediately down her throat.

As Duane finished the man in the back finished up as well, grabbing Lynn's waist so hard that red hand prints were created as he pushed all 14 inches in breaking well past her cervix delivering his sperm practically directly to her ovaries. His balls continued to pump and he pushed deep in her, cameras catching it all.

Both men were still deep inside her when Gene walked up on the stage and took the mike from Madison. "We are almost done with the auction portion of the evening. Before we transition to the buy it now free for all I believe there is one hole that is still up for grabs."

If Lynn could have reacted at this point she would have, she was an anal virgin up until tonight but from the sounds of things that streak was about to end.

Gene continued, "since we have made the entry fee and we still have buy it now ahead of us, I don't think we need to auction off her ass after all."

Lynn breathed a sigh of relief; since she could breathe now that the man had pulled out of her mouth.

But Gene continued once again, "No auction necessary, that rosebud is all mine."

The crowd cheered again. They knew that they may not get to be first but there would still be plenty of time to try out one of her holes now that they had all had their first run.

Gene lined up behind Lynn and Madison came over and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down as he stepped out. He didn't have a cock like the previous men but he was still very proud of his 10 inches, especially since he knew he was about to go where no man had gone before.

Madison took a minute manually bring the 10 inches to full attention before dipping two fingers into Lynn's pussy to pull out some semen that she than ran over her anus. From there it was all over, Gene sauntered up and set he mushroom head right against the opening and waited. This was the moment he was waiting for. He knew that Lynn and the entire room were waiting to see what he would do and he loved the anticipation.

Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers