Bikini Sorority House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something funny's going on here," she cried. "Who put you up to this?"

The Dean tried very hard not to stare at Teri's cleavage. "You have till Monday morning to repay the debt," he murmured. "Otherwise, Constance House will no longer be a sorority here at Fellwood University."

With that, he turned on his heel and walked away.

**** (STSWB) "What are we going to do?" Sunny moaned.

The girls were back in the lounge, trying to figure out what to do. With this extraordinary turn of events Nicola had dismissed the crew for the day and joined them.

"This is very strange," said Kim. "I've been going over the House accounts, and it looks like we've never paid any dues in decades. It's like no-one ever bothered to."

"That's crazy!" said Teri. "I didn't know we had to pay some kind of fee."

"I know. It can't be that every Constance House Leader has just forgotten. There's must be something more to this." Kim picked up her bag. "I'm going to the library to look into this further." She left, leaving her sorority sisters to mull over this disaster. And mull they did, the three beauties staring glumly at the floor.

Nicola, who had been sitting quietly up to now, spoke out.

"I know that I've only just met you girls, but I really think I owe it to you to help you out of this. Not just because if you get kicked out of here my movie won't get finished, but because, well, I like to think of you as my friends."

"Thanks, Knickers," said Teri, touched by her concern. "I think we're gonna need all the help we can get. As House Leader, I hereby declare you an honorary member of Constance House Sorority."

"We've got the weekend to raise $10,000," said Cindy, businesslike. "There's no way we can do it. Constance House is doomed."

"I hate to say it, but it looks like Cindy is right." Teri gave a shrug of her shapely shoulders.

"Now wait just a minute," exclaimed Nicola. "You're not just going to give up are you?"

"What can we do?" replied Sunny. "We don't have ten grand."

"The girls in my movie wouldn't take this lying down," Nicola said with determination. "They'd dream up a zany scheme to raise the cash and save the sorority."

Teri's eyes lit up. "That's it!"

Cindy shook her head. "There's no way we can raise that kind of money. Not in such a short time. I mean, what can we possibly have that people would be willing to part cash with?"

Nicola gave a wicked grin. She pointed at her own breasts, jutting prominently out under her well-stretched t-shirt.

Teri got the idea, a big smile spreading across her pretty face. "You really think we can pull it off?"

"Trust me," Nicola replied, "we'll be pulling off a lot of things this weekend and get that $10,000 by hook or by crook! Are you in?" She stretched out in hand in front of her.

"Sure!" Teri replied, placing her hand on top of Nicola's.

"Me too!" squealed Sunny, adding her own hand to the stack. The three girls turned to look at the skeptical Cindy.

"What the hell?" she shrugged. "At least we'll go out with a bang, right?"

They burst out laughing, shouting in unison, "Right!"

"But what exactly are we going to do?" Sunny asked.

Nicola flashed a saucy smirk. "Don't worry. I've done this sort of thing before."

**** (The Bad Guys) Dean Wormley, wearing a trenchcoat, hat, and sunglasses, pushed his way through the front door of the Paradise Glade Hotel.

This was a bad idea, he told himself. Fellwood was a town where everything revolved around the college so he was bound to be recognized. But the reward at the end of it all was just too much to resist.

Keeping as low a profile as possible, the Dean scuttled through reception and up to the front desk.

"Um, room number for Miss Angela Monroe?" he asked, trying to disguise his voice. The receptionist, like most of the hotel staff, was a student working to pay for her tuition at FU.

"Dean Wormley? Is that you?" she asked.

"No it isn't me," he barked. "Room number?"

The receptionist threw him a funny look, but replied, "Ms Monroe is in room 777."

The Dean hurried over to the lift. It seemed to him like everybody in the hotel was staring at him, knew he was, knew what he was up to, and was just about to rush off and file an official complaint against him.

The ride up to the fifth floor was the longest in his life. "Come on, come on," he murmured impatiently.

Finally, the Dean arrived at his destination. He knocked on the door to 777. A voice- sexy, but sharp- called out.

"Who is it?"

"It's me!" Dean Wormley hissed in a low voice. He glanced up and down the corridor, hoping no-one was around.

"What?"

"It's me, open the door."

"You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you."

He thought he heard footsteps approaching, laughter. "Quick, let me in!"

The door swung open, and there, framed in the doorway, was Angela Monroe. She stood with her hands on her hips, wearing a wispy gown that did little to hide her taunt body underneath.

"Oooooh," whispered the Dean. "I need you!"

"You'd better come in then," she replied with a smirk. Dean Wormley darted past her into the privacy of her hotel room.

"Well?" Angela asked. "What's happening with Constance House?"

"It's done!" the Dean cried. "They've got 'till Monday to cough up ten grand, or they're shut down." His eyes flashed brightly, focused on the little brown nubs of Angela's nipples, poking through her blouse. He reached out for her chest. "Now, if I could just..."

"Wait a moment!" barked Angela. "So, it hasn't actually been done yet?"

"Well... no, not yet. But they'll be gone after the weekend!"

Angela looked thoughtful for a moment. The Dean tried to concentrate, but all he could think of was Angel's body, naked and slithery with sweat. Angela asked, "Was there someone else there with the Constance House sorority girls when you told them they had to go? A girl who isn't an FU student?"

He nodded vigorously. "Yeah, a brunette, blue eyes, fabulous tits, really gorgeous..."

Angela rolled her eyes. "She's not that gorgeous. But, yeah, I guess that sounds like her." She gnashed her teeth. "Nicola Baron! That little Aussie bimbo always manages to wriggle out of my schemes one way or another." Although Angela was born in New Jersey, she loathed the East Coast and longed to be back in California. But if she wanted to make sure Nicola's movie was well and truly scuttled she had to stick around till Monday and make sure.

In the meantime... Dean Wormley was staring at her with big puppy-dog eyes. She sighed.

"Alright, Dean, you're not getting near my pussy until Constance House is closed up and Nicola Baron is out of Fellwood without finishing her movie. But I guess you deserve a little reward for all your hard work..."

She opened her blouse, baring her breasts for the Dean. They pointed at him, stiff and eager. The Dean reached out, taking her tits in his shaking hands. Angela leaned forward, letting him help himself.

At last! It had been a long time since Dean Wormley had got his sweaty paws on a pair of pert, firm young titties. He gently massaged Angela's twin torpedoes, feeling her cool flesh beneath his palms. The slightest of moans escaped Angela's lips. The Dean tweaked her nipples, tugging on the swollen brown nips.

He opened his mouth and gently slipped his lips around one of Angela's nipples and began to suckle like a newborn babe. Dean Wormley let out a long sigh of satisfaction, which resulted in a very pleasant humming sensation around the boob he was slurping on.

With the Dean's head jammed against her chest, slobbering away, Angela did her best to pass the time. She glanced around her hotel suite. Not too bad, for a little hick town like Fellwood. Her eyes feel upon something she hadn't seen before. A piece of paper. The bellhop must've left it lying on the end table.

"God dammit!" Angela yelled. The startled Dean fell backwards, surprised. "What? What did I do?" he whimpered.

Angela strode over to the piece of paper, seized it and waved it angrily in the air. "This!" She thrust it under Dean Wormley's nose.

It was a flyer of some kind.

PARTY PARTY PARTY This Sunday The Help Save Constance House Bikini Sorority House Party Booze * Music * Fun * Gratuitous Nudity! Climaxing in grand charity auction And it's all for a good cause!! Admission price: Guys: $10 Girls: Your bikini top

The Dean laughed. "There's no way they'll raise $10,000 in one day. I mean, those girls have got great tits, but..."

"You don't understand," Angela interrupted. "This isn't just those Constance House sluts we're dealing with. They've got that prize bimbo Knickers with them. She isn't an ordinary slut, she's some kind of turbo-charged fuck bunny super-slut." She shook her head.

"This could be a problem."

**** (The Gratuitous Shower Scene) Heaven! sighed Nicola. Standing under the shower, she enjoyed the warm, gentle sensation of the water rushing over her naked body. The Constance House bathroom was laid out like a locker-room, with a row of open shower stalls against the far wall.

The adorable Aussie was tired and in need of some pampering. She indulged herself the small pleasure of a break and a nice, hot shower. There was just so much work that needed to be done, getting Constance House ready for tomorrow and still trying to do her prep for "Bikini Sorority House Party". Her sexy body was nearing exhaustion point.

Nicola closed her eyes, imagining that the sensual stream of water caressing her body were the hands of a tender lover, massaging her poor muscles back into life. The heat turned her tanned skin a deep, rich tawny color. Her elegant hands slid across her body, down her stomach and towards her pussy. God, she needed someone with her right now.

"Feels good?"

Nicola jumped, startled. Her opens flicked open to see Teri entering the bathroom, wearing a brief Japanese bathrobe that left her shapely arms, legs and thighs bare.

Nicola blushed a little, almost caught in the act of pleasuring herself. "Yeah," she replied sheepishly, "I need a long, hot shower."

Teri smirked. She untied her robe, casually revealing her superb naked body. Of course, Nicola had got a good eyeful the other day shooting Teri's audition, but she was well-worth a second look. Teri nearly caught Nicola's lustful gaze, and the starlet turned away. Steady Knickers! she scolded herself. Not everyone is a bi-sexual fuck-bunny like you.

Now as naked as Nicola, the co-ed cutie stepped up to the next showerhead along. Teri fiddled with the faucet, and soon a spray of soothing water was gushing over her as well.

"I guess in your line of business you spend a lot of time with a lot of naked girls," Teri asked. She had a thoughtful expression on her pretty face, as if she was leading up to something.

"Yeah," Nicola replied, wondering where this conversation might be going.

"I guess you're also required to, yknow, on-camera..."

"Make love?" Nicola asked.

Teri nodded and suppressed a burst of giggles. "I don't know if I'd be able to do it. I'd be so... embarrassed."

Nicola smirked. Was this blonde bombshell timidly coming on to her? "It's not so hard," Nicola purred. "I've seen you, you've got great potential." She was stared right at her now, watching the water cascade over down Teri's chest, over her beautiful bare breasts, running in streams down her crotch and her long, lean legs.

"You really think so?" Teri asked, her eyes shining.

Nicola had (of course) written a gratuitous shower scene in "Bikini Sorority House Party", but it did not include a lesbian tryst under the showers. She was beginning to wish she had.

Teri was now lathering up with a bar of soap, covering her nude body in white foam. She turned her back to Nicola, but gave her a coy look over her shoulder.

"I would need some personal coaching..." said Teri in a husky voice. Now that was definitely a signal, thought Nicola. She reached out a tentative hand and stroked Teri wet, slippery ass. So soft, so smooth...

In response, the co-ed shivered slightly. She cast another bedroom glance over her shoulder at the starlet.

It all happened so fast, neither knew what was happening. Nicola pulled Teri into her arms and they kissed passionately, Nicola's tongue slithering deep into her mouth.

Water still pouring over them, the couple necked ardently for what seemed like forever, pressing their soaked, naked bodies together. Stiff nipples brushed against wet flesh. Writhing against each other, Nicola and Teri collapsed onto the tiled floor.

Nicola's hands roamed over Teri's body, stroking the freshman's quivering sides. She moaned softly, enjoying the sensations rippling through her body. Lying on the bathroom floor, they were completely unaware of the rest of the world, lost in a sea of sensual lust, water still pouring over the couple.

Nicola slipped her leg between Teri's damp thighs. Obediently, she wrapped her legs around the limb, pulling it into her crotch, eagerly fucking Nicola's leg like a bitch on heat.

With a gasp Nicola broke the kiss. Her lips weren't unoccupied for long, as she delivered a chain of tender licks and love-bites down Teri's chest to her swollen nipples. There she resumed the passionate necking, only this time with Teri's breasts.

They switched, with Teri taking one of Nicola's nipples into her mouth and slurping away with gusto. Nicola could feel waves of sexual delight coursing through her boobs.

After the mutual fondling, Nicola gently repositioned her novice lover. Having done this sort of thing many, many times with her friend Jennifer, the stunning starlet with a penchant for pussy knew what she was doing. Teri, the first timer, was more than happy to relinquish control to her new friend with little more than a slight whimper of desire. Just as Nicola's careful audition process had shown, Teri was very good at taking direction!

They were lying on their backs now, facing away from one another, their crotches pressed together. Slick with water from the shower and their own freely-running juices, the lovers ground their cunts against each other, their abdomens shuddering with the mutual orgasm building in their slender frames.

Teri was squealing aloud in pleasure. Nicola, grunting with the effort of trying to force herself cunt-first inside Teri, felt a thrill of pride at the sexual ecstasy she had induced in her.

Their cries of rapture grew louder. Nicola's insides were liquid, her muscles writhing in spasms. With a joint cry the couple came together, spilling their love juices over each other's already slippery bodies.

For a moment they were locked tight together, muscles tight and limps stiff, with two pairs of shapely legs entwined.

Then Teri and Nicola collapsed, spent, gasping for air, into an exhausted naked heap of water, flesh and girl-cum.

It was then that the applause started.

Startled, they looked up and realized they had an audience. Sunny, Cindy and Kim were standing with them in the bathroom. Sunny and Cindy were clapping and laughing, Kim had a thoroughly shocked expression on her face.

Blushing profusely, Nicola and Teri collected themselves. "Come on," said Teri, "we've got work to do."

**** (Campus Montage) All over campus, all over Fellwood itself, word was spreading. Wherever students gathered rumors spread. Constance House was going to be closed down, for good. But before they went the girls were throwing one big-ass blow out.

It would be the party of the century (both 20th and 21st). Not just any party, but a Bikini Sorority House Party.

And everybody wanted to be there.

**** (An Ugly Duckling Becomes A Swan) Sunday was all set to be a scorcher. The sun rose on Fellwood, warming the sleepy little college town. Down at Constance House a crowd of students was waiting impatiently- a big, noisy, jostling crowd of people in swimsuits. Most were men (of course), but there were plenty of girls equally eager to experience the wild Constance House bash.

"C'mon, when's this party gonna start?" cried one muscle-bound fresher.

"Calm down, calm down," Cindy assured them. She'd been assigned to wait on the front door until Teri and the others had everything ready.

"Do we really have to hand over our bikini tops to get in?" asked one girl.

"Sure do, that's the entry fee," Cindy replied. A murmur ran through the crowd. The girl thought about that for a moment before asking, "Do we get them back again?"

"Hey, if the girls have to lose their tops, how come you've still got yours on?" the big guy shouted.

"Don't you worry," Cindy shouted back. "You'll be seeing plenty more of me before the end of today."

Inside, Teri was assembling her troops, casting an appraising eye over their scantily clad bodies glistening with oil. Sunny was wearing her tiniest bikini: two miniature triangles of blue material barely wrapped around her enormous tits with a thin spaghetti strap. The briefs were even briefer, a g-string that disappeared between her ass-cheeks and a thin, wedge-shaped front panel that provided only scant coverage for her pussy.

Nicola, of course, was there too, decked out in her trusty little pink bikini. Likewise, it was designed to show off her scrumptious figure rather than hide it. Whenever Nicola was attired in a revealing outfit (such as now) she found herself almost unconsciously slipping into a modeling pose: hands on hips, chin raised, chest thrust proudly forward. Nicola was a natural-born exhibitionist and reveled in the opportunity to show off her perfect figure, either in B-grade 'bikini' movies or a wild sorority party.

"Wait a minute, where's Kim?" asked Teri. "Kim, come down here!"

From somewhere upstairs a timid voice called back. "I don't know about this."

Teri, Sunny and Nicola exchanged worried glances.

"We need you!" called Teri. "Five pairs of boobs poolside are better than four. And you've got to MC the charity auction later on."

"I really should be back in the library. I think I'm pretty close to finding out why Constance House has never paid fees before..."

"Yknow," said Teri in a stage whisper, "I think I saw that really cute guy from the Chess Club waiting outside."

"Down in a sec!" Kim cried out. The three girls crowded around the bottom of the stairs, waiting breathlessly for Kim to appear, eager to see what the shy co-ed looked like in a hot bikini.

There was a collective gasp of surprise. In place of the timid Kim dressed in heavy gray sweater and long skirt whom Nicola had met the other day, there stood a shapely, petite hottie dressed in a very revealing purple bathing suit. Kim's smallish tits were barely covered by the thin twist of material strung across her chest. She obviously didn't do too much sunbathing, and her skin was snowy white.

Kim still wore her glasses, though her hair was now undone, framing her pretty face with a sea of auburn curls. She smiled nervously down on her sorority sisters.

"Well?"

Kim's charms finally revealed, Teri, Sunny and Nicola burst out in applause and wolf-whistles. Kim blushed demurely, enjoying the attention. She struck a few hesitant poses on the stairs, pushing her tits out and wiggling her ass.

"I think it's time we got this T & A show on the road," Teri announced.

"You said it, sweetheart," Nicola added.

Teri strode over to the front door and yanked it open. A hush fell across the waiting crowd, all faces turned up towards her. Teri stood framed in the doorway, her hands upon her hips. The tiny bikini did little to hide her gorgeous body, and the co-ed felt a little like she was standing in front of the entire FU student body stark naked.

And she liked it.

"Gentlemen," she cried, grinning from ear to ear, "and ladies," she added seeing the surprising number of girls who'd turned up. "Let the party of the century begin. It's Bikini Sorority House Party time!"