Bikini Sorority House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whoop, howl, cry of delight leapt from the assembled students. Teri reached behind her back, her fingers deftly untying her bikini. It popped free, revealing the co-ed cutie's tanned tits. Teri handed her bikini top over to Cindy, who placed it in a box.

"Your turn," the house leader instructed Cindy. The tall, slim brunette rolled her eyes. "It's about time! I thought I'd be wearing this thing all day." Cindy removed her own bikini top, exposing her perky tits to the assembled students.

"Alright, boys and girls, who's first?"

The crowd surged forward.

**** (The Big Party Sequence) Nicola had attended some pretty wild parties in her time as a Hollywood starlet, but she had to admit it, these Fellwood kids were something else. The girls were more than happy to hand over their bikini tops to Cindy, and now most of FU's female student body were strutting around Constance House and sunning themselves by the pool half-naked. Everywhere Nicola looked there were bare breasts of every shape and color.

Despite the abundance of firm, young female fleshing bouncing around, it was Nicola and the Constance House girls who reaped the most attention. They were circulating through the party, serving drinks, making sure everyone had enough booze and food to keep them happy, and keeping an eye out for anyone who hadn't paid the entry fee.

Kim had finally been cajoled into surrendering her top, and she shyly scuttled around, her perky little tits bobbing wildly with every frantic step. Occasionally, Kim would drape an arm across her chest, but this only served to draw attention to her embarrassment. However, every other girl around her topless too, so with a fit of nervous giggles Kim soon got into the swing of things.

Sunny was a big hit. She reminded Nicola of her friend and fellow starlet Dizzy, at a very similar party they'd once attended in Hollywood. Pumping beer from a keg, the big-boob co-ed bimbo was surrounded by a crowd of male admirers, all of them eager to get near her enormous tits. Every time she bent over to pick up another stein for the boys, her jugs swung low beneath her, eliciting a moan of delight from her audience.

Teri was one girl Nicola would do just great in Hollywood. The indefatigable House Leader was mingling with her guests, doing her very best to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Nicola smiled at the sight of Teri standing on the stairs, pouring tequila shots for a couple of guys, amused as they stared unashamedly at her exposed chest. "Enjoying the view?" she asked, her tits quivering with laughter.

Nicola was having fun herself. The bare-breasted Aussie beauty made her way through the party carrying a tray laden with alcohol, inviting the party-goers to 'help themselves' with a saucy wink. And help themselves they did, usually with an affectionate pat of Nicola's shapely ass or even a casual grope of her heaving bosom.

All around her, guys were finding an excuse to brush against the half-naked starlet. Doorways provided the best opportunity for this, and every time Nicola made her way from one room to the next she had to squeeze past some guy, usually with a hand accidentally sliding across one of her breasts, or a bulging crotch casually rubbing against her naked thigh.

As always, Nicola loved all the attention focused on her. It was a real turn on, to be here surrounded by beautiful naked women and still be the object of so much amorous attention.

As Nicola made her way out into the lounge (the very same lounge she videotaped the auditions), a freshman turned around suddenly and bumped into her, sending beer splashing all over Nicola's chest.

"Uh, sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

"That's OK," Nicola replied. She looked down at the sticky liquid dripping down her boobs and gave him a naughty wink. "Yknow, back in Australia, it's practically a crime to let beer go to waste."

He got the hint. With a whoop of joy, he thrust his face between Nicola's tits and began licking away.

**** (The Bad Guys Show Up) "I don't think this is such a good idea," whimpered Dean Wormley as Angel dragged him through the quiet, oak-lined streets of Fellwood from the campus toward Constance House.

"We've got to see what they're up to," Angela growled back at him. "I'm not letting that big-boob bimbo beat me again."

They stopped at the top of the street, a few hundred feet away from the infamous sorority. Even from this distance, the sound of raucous revelry emanating from Constance House was surprisingly loud. Lounging against the front door was the shapely Cindy, greeting a couple of latecomers warmly as they handed over their entrance fee and went inside.

Dean Wormley swallowed. The sight of Cindy topless had an instant effect on the hapless administrator. His cock sprang to attention and his imagination ran wild, a mixture of unprintable thoughts about what he wanted to do to the curvy co-ed and gibbering fears about being fired for just looking at her.

"We've got to get a closer look," Angela insisted. She grabbed him by the arm and started to march toward Constance House.

"We're not going in?" the Dean wailed. He'd heard stories about campus frat and sorority parties. And this was the party to top 'em all, wild enough to make even the Roman orgies look like a quiet night in. If he went anywhere near Constance House, he was sure to get busted for improper socialization with the students.

"Grow a spine," Angela snarled at him. There was no more discussion, Angela bowled up to Constance House with the quivering Dean in tow.

"Hi, Dean Wormley," Cindy greeted him merrily, as if the ultimatum he had issued to them had never been spoken. "Come to join in the fun?"

"No!" squealed the Dean. Angela shot him a 'shut-up or else' look. "Yes my dear, we'd like to come in."

"That's fine. If you'd just care to pay the entrance fee..."

"How much?" asked Angela, reaching for her purse. Cindy smirked.

"Uh, it's $10 for the Dean, and for you, well... you'll have to take your top off."

"What!?" cried Angela, incredulous. Dean Wormley grinned. Cindy shrugged. "That's the entrance fee. Guys, $10. Girls, hand over your bikini top."

Angela fumed. This was precisely the sort of thing that slut Knickers Baron would dream up. The sultry starlet glanced down at what she was wearing, a very tight black blouse and mini-skirt. "I'm not wearing a bikini."

"Doesn't matter," Cindy replied.

Angela ground her teeth. "Alright. Wormley, hand over your $10." She reached for the hem of her blouse and pulled it off. It was rather tight, and got stuck halfway over her head, treating the onlookers to the sight of the bitchy starlet topless and wriggling frantically. Angela wasn't wearing a bra, and her perky little tits were now exposed to the warm sunshine.

"I better get that back," she warned, handing over her top.

The Dean was too busy staring in astonishment at Angela's impromptu striptease to realize that they were about to go inside. He snapped out of it quickly, and the unlikely duo sauntered inside Constance House.

For a moment, Dean Wormley thought he was in heaven. Or hell. The hallway of Constance House was filled with topless co-eds. The sight of all those nubile young co-eds bouncing around campus in halter-tops and cropped t-shirts couldn't prepare him for this moment. Boobs, everywhere he looked. Bare breasts, pert nipples. It was like a scene from one of those ridiculous T&A movies he sometimes jerked off to on late night cable. And the girls certainly weren't shy, no doubt thanks to the freely flowing booze. As he gaped at them, the bare-breasted beauties would smile and wave, calling out "Hi, Dean Wormley!"

Angela ignored the distress her partner-in-crime was experiencing, craning her neck to try and spot Nicola amongst the throng. They walked along the hallway, squeezing past semi-naked and inebriated college students, through the lounge and emerging out in the backyard.

The pool was full of still more half-naked co-eds, with a spirited game of topless volleyball going on between the guys and girls (apparently skins vs. skins). And there, standing beside the pool giggling as boys groped her unfettered tits, Angela finally came face to face with her long-time rival, Nicola Baron.

"Well, well, well," the Aussie stunner murmured, standing up straight and pushing her impressive chest out. "Angela Monroe. I should've known you'd be behind all this."

Not to be outdone, Angela did her best to puff out her own meager boobs. "If you think this little stunt will save your fat ass, you're sadly mistaken," she sneered. "This sorority is finished, and with it your only chance of getting your movie made."

"Stick around, sweetheart," Nicola replied. "I think you'll find that Constance House is going to surprise you."

At that moment, Sunny appeared at the balcony over-looking the sorority's backyard pool. "Guys, attention please!" she cried, waving her arms over her head (which caused her bare boobs to shimmy and shake). "The charity auction is about to start. Can everyone please head down to the stage and get your wallets ready."

A thrill of anticipation ran through the party and everyone eagerly headed down to the raised platform at the far end of Constance House's back lawn.

Angela raised an eyebrow. "Charity auction? Gee, I wonder what sluttiness you and these other bimbos have in store?"

Nicola refused to be baited by the sexy, snarling starlet. "Why don't you stick around and check it out?" She turned to Dean Wormley. "I'm sure you'd like to place a bid?"

The Dean quailed. "I don't think so. If the faculty learns I was even here..."

But no-one was listening to him. The crowd was surging toward the stage, murmuring with interest about what exactly was going to be up for grabs at the charity auction. A hush descended upon the college boys and girls as Nicola, Teri, Sunny and Cindy mounted the stage. Still topless and clad only in their bikini bottoms, the girls smiled and waved to their audience. Kim stood to one side, looking a little nervous. Standing out here she could no longer count on her anonymity.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced Teri, stepped up to a mic. "Thank-you all for attending the Constance House Bikini Sorority House Party. As you know, we're in danger of being closed down for good."

A chorus of boos broke out. The Dean lowered his head, but Angela stared up at her, defiant.

"But with a little help from you guys, that's not going to happen."

This was greeted with a cheer.

"So now we come to the grand charity auction. On the stage before you stands four prime examples of womanhood." The girls struck poses and blew kisses to the hooting audience.

"It's time for you to really dig deep for Constance House and bid on your favorite girl. Once you've paid the amount, that lady will escort you upstairs where she will personally thank you for your generous donation."

A ripple of disbelief and excitement coursed through the assembled students. All the guys- and more than a few of the girls- had long dreamed of scoring with a Constance House girl. Now here they were, on stage, offering themselves up to the highest bidder.

"I'll now call upon our special auctioneer, the adorable Kim, to come up and get things rolling."

Teri stepping back in the line-up of half-naked cuties as Kim cautiously stepped up onto the stage, accompanied by applause and wolf-whistles. The bespectacled beauty blushed deeply at this raucous greeting, a bloom of pink spreading down her face and across her bare chest. Smiling nervously, she walked over to the mic.

"Um, hello everybody."

"Nice rack Kimmy!" someone in the crowd called out. She burst into a fit of giggles. The transformation from shy, nerdy Kim to hot, outgoing Kimmy was almost complete. "Go FU!" she cried. This elicited a storm of hollers and grunts from the loyal FU student body.

Kim began to warm to her role as MC. "Let's start by introducing our four lovely ladies. First up is everybody's favorite House Leader, Teri!"

The tall blonde stepped forward, strutting across the stage like a model along a catwalk. Her best assets were proudly displayed for all to see- long, shapely legs, lean stomach, full bouncing boobs, and gorgeous smiling face.

"A harsh task mistress to be sure, but who wouldn't want to do whatever this tasty tartar tells you to?"

There was a burst of laughter and applause as Teri did a turn to showcase her cute ass (which her thong bikini did little to hide) before returning to her place in the line-up.

"Next, we have Constance House's resident buxom, bouncing beauty, the vivacious Sunny!"

Grinning from ear to ear, the busty brunette wiggled forward to the edge of the stage, blowing kisses out to her fans. Unhindered by any bikini top, her 40-inch DD chest jiggled freely.

"And if you're wondering if they're real, I suggest you place a bid and find out for yourself in the privacy of Sunny's boudoir."

Reveling in the cheers and wolf-whistles, Sunny stood on the edge of the stage, leaned forward and shook her boobs for the benefit of her fans, before finally turning back to join her friends.

"If sultry sophistication is what turns you on, then say hello to Cindy!"

The dark-haired deb strode forward, showing of her fine form for her lust-crazed fellow FU students. She paraded back and forth, batting her eyes to the assembled students. Her breasts weren't as big as Sunny or Teri's, but no-one seemed to mind as the half-naked fresher proudly showed herself off.

"Finally, we have a special treat for you . You've seen her in such late-night movies as 'Bikini Bandits' and 'Bikini Stewardesses 2'. Everyone put your hands together for Australian model and starlet, Miss Nicola 'Knickers' Baron!"

The college kids went wild, the applause even louder than that for all the Constance House girls put together. Nicola strode proudly out before her audience, her breasts bobbing with every step across the stage.

Nicola was wearing a big grin and little else as she stood on that stage. She had a fantastic body, and was eager to show it off for the students. Hands on hips, Nicola struck a model's pose, letting her perspective bidders get a good, long look at her.

Casting a saucy look upon the salivating students, Nicola had an idea to give them a little treat. She began to dance for them, arms held up over her head, gyrating her hips.

Needless to say, they lapped it up.

Nicola's swaying caused the knot that held her bikini bottoms in place to bounce up and down on her bare thigh, drawing everyone's attention to it. With her audience's gaze firmly fixed on the string flouncing wildly, Nicola's fingers grasped the loose end and tugged on it ever so gently.

They were in a frenzy now, shouting out for her to do it.

Smiling, Nicola complied. Her bikini bottoms flopped uselessly aside, baring her well-groomed muff to the baying mob. Still dancing, Nicola turned a slow 360-degrees, letting everyone see her firm, tanned ass. The unwanted bikini bottom was tossed aside.

"Well," stuttered Kim, almost losing her composure. "I never knew Australians were so... outgoing. Now let's get on with the bidding, with item #1, Cindy!"

Cat-like, Cindy slinked up onto the 'block', a stand at the front of the stage. She posed as the bidding began.

Things were a little slow to start with. Although excited by the girls' performances, everyone was a little shy to actually make an offer.

"Come on, people!" cried Cindy. She turned her backside to them, running a finger down one of her soft cheeks. "Who wouldn't want a piece of this ass?"

Bidding was swift after that. It was mostly guys, with the odd girl (usually goaded by giggling girlfriends) throwing in the odd offer. Finally, Cindy went for the respectable sum of $500 to a rather buff looking blonde guy. A check was handed over and then accompanied by the crowd's applause, Cindy took his hand and escorted him back inside Constance House, to show her 'appreciation' for his donation.

"Item #2 on the block this afternoon is Sunny."

The fulsome fresher bounced up onto the stand, adopting a salacious stance- bent forward, hands resting on her knees, her ass sticking out and her generous boobs hanging downward.

Bidding began in earnest, the busty Sunny causing a flurry of offers. After the reticent bidding on Cindy, a pattern quickly emerged. Kim began with a reserve price of $150, and pretty much everyone was making a bid, quickly raising the ante. Kim had to work quickly to keep up, but to her credit the auction ran smoothly and efficiently. After a while, the asking price would be beyond the means of many, and the serious bids would come from just a handful of competing students.

Sunny was thoroughly enjoying being part of the spectacle. She was laughing, pointing out the bidders to Kim so that no one was missed in the frenzy, and blowing kisses to those who offered serious money.

Eventually, one student waded in with $750. Kim quizzed the other bidders if they wanted to continue and with the greatest reluctance they declined.

With a squeal of delight, Sunny jumped down from the stage. She was in such a hurry to get her man up-stairs that she almost forgot to collect his payment.

"Item #3 is the one and only Teri!"

The bubbly blonde bounced up onto the block. Teri turned and jiggled her ass for the crowd.

Bidding was even more furious than before. And this time, it wasn't just the guys making offers, a couple of girls were making serious bids.

The price soared ever higher, and soon there were just two competing bidders- a tall, preppy looking guy, and (of all people) Mandy, the Dean's Administrative Assistant.

Mandy brought the price up to an astonishing $950. A murmur ran through the crowd. Preppy shook his head- too rich for his blood. With a look of victory on her pretty face, Mandy approached the stage to collect her prize.

"I'd've never guessed," whispered Dean Wormley.

As Mandy handed over her check, Teri leaned over and murmured to Nicola, "I guess yesterday was a practice run."

"You can thank me later," Nicola smirked.

Hand in hand, the girls marched back into Constance House where doubtless some hot girl-on-girl action awaited them.

"Finally, a real treat: item #4, Knickers Baron."

Smiling demurely, the naked Nicola stepped up onto the block, greeted by a wild chorus of shouts and wolf-whistles.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen," continued Kim, "we're very lucky here at Fellwood to have this international star here with us. Whoever is willing to dig the deepest will certainly have a very pleasurable experience awaiting them."

Nicola surveyed the crowd. She caught Angela's scowling gaze, staring up at her. She winked at her nemesis, eliciting an angry frown.

With that, bidding commenced briskly. Only this time, there was no slackening off- it seemed everyone was eager to offer the highest bid to spend a night of ecstasy with the starlet, and willing to pay whatever price was required.

A gasp of astonishment ran through the assembled students as the bidding past $1000 with no sign of dropping off. Pleased with the reaction, Nicola quietly smiled to herself.

Angela seethed.

Higher and higher the price went, Kim struggling to keep up with the pace of the bidding. At last the enormous sum caused many to give up hope. Until there was just one last bidder left...

He was a tall, gangly looking freshman with glasses and buckteeth. Everyone stared at him, envious of the guy who had $1670 to buy the favors of the nubile Knickers. He strode forward on pale, lanky legs, the crowd silently parting to let him approach the stage. He handed over a wad of cash to the startled Kim and offered his hand to Nicola. She took it, amused at his gallantry.

Hand in hand the unusual couple, the geek and the model, made their way up into Constance House, and a measure of privacy for Nicola to work her considerable talents on him.