Bikini Sorority House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** (The Surprisingly Explicit Love Scene) Nicola sat on Kimmy's bed, staring up at him with her soft, blue eyes.

"I'm Steve," he murmured. "Pleased to meet you, Steve," she replied.

He swallowed, nervous. "Gosh, it's hard to believe I'm actually here with you. I love 'Bikini Bandits', it's my all-time favorite movie."

"Thanks," she blushed, modestly. It wasn't too hard to be modest, considering she was still stark naked. Steve was standing before her still dressed, with a noticeable bulge in the crotch of his baggy surf shorts. "It's always great to meet a fan."

"And that accent..." he enthused. "It's even sexier to hear in person."

Nicola leaned back on the bed, displaying her charms for Steve to ogle. "I hope my accent isn't the only thing about me you find sexy?" she asked with a teasing smirk.

"Oh, no!" Steve replied, practically drooling over the naked model stretched out before him. "You've got the most fantastic tits I've ever seen."

Nicola pushed her chest out and shook her shoulders, causing her breasts to shimmy and bounce. "Mmmm, they are pretty damn good, aren't they?" she cooed.

All Steve could do was stand and stare. Guessing she'd have to take the lead, Nicola leaned forward and grasped Steve's shorts and began to tug them down. The nerdy college kid blushed, but it wasn't just his face that blood was rushing to. His cock, purple and erect, sprang free, nearly slapping Nicola in the face. The stunning starlet's eyes lit up- now this was a pleasant surprise! Who'd've guessed that weedy little Steve was packing a good seven inches?

Brushing her long, chestnut-colored hair from her face, Nicola bent down and with a single slurp, took Steve's manhood between her lips. He let out a gasp of desire, resting his hands on Nicola's head to urge her on.

Nicola's salivating mouth soon had Steve's dick well and truly lubricated, and her pretty head bobbed up and down as she enthusiastically blew the ecstatic young nerd. Nicola's profession as a Hollywood starlet required that giving a good blowjob be part of her repertoire of talents. She pulled out all the stops, making sure Steve got his money's worth, greedily slurping away as he moaned in pure delight.

The Aussie beauty knew exactly what she was doing. Before Steve could get too worked up, she popped his cock out of her mouth, strands of saliva and pre-cum still linking her lips to his penis. Nicola laid back on Kim's bed, spreading her legs wide, pulling Steve toward her.

Reaching down with one hand she grasped his impatient cock and guided it towards her cunt. Waves of heat emanated from Nicola's pussy, she was practically glowing down there. Nicola had spent the day sauntering around naked in front of strangers, had enjoyed the privilege of those strangers bidding for her, and now the horny little starlet was in dire need of a good, hard fuck.

Steve was willing to oblige her. Steered by Nicola's elegant little hand, his rampant cock found her salivating pussy and mounted the bucking starlet with mutual moans of desire. Steve lay on top of Nicola, feeling her superb body pressing against his, her magnificent boobs squashed up against his skinny chest. Sweat lubricated their bodies as they slithered against one another in a frenzy of fucking.

The nerdy freshman bounced up and down on the starlet, pumping away at her hot pussy.

"God," he gasped, "I should give more to charity."

"Screw charity," Nicola replied breathlessly, "just give it to me!"

Enthusiastically he obliged her, and in short order Steve was gushing cum all over Nicola.

They lay together, a sticky, sweaty mass of bodies, rasping for breath after the frenzied fuck. Nicola's hands caressed Steve's smooth chest, tracing a line from his throat down to his crotch. She may've done this first and foremost to save her movie, but Nicola was certainly enjoying herself.

As her delicate fingers reached Steve's prick, it began to twitch into life again.

"You're getting your money's worth," Nicola quipped.

With a whoop of joy, Steve jumped onto the giggling starlet.

**** (The Denouement) Monday morning rose slowly, painfully on Fellwood. A few brave, bleary-eyed souls risked their hangovers to go to class, only to find them empty and cancelled.

Constance House had certainly left its mark on FU's history books that weekend, with a blow-out that left the whole campus in bed.

Everywhere except Constance House itself. Knowing that the deadline would be early, the girls roused themselves from their beds, disentangling themselves from their various still-snoring partners and came downstairs. Wrapping their succulent bodies in flimsy robes, Teri, Sunny and Cindy, along with Nicola, assembled in the sorority's lounge.

"The money hasn't been counted!" moaned Cindy.

A note had been left beside the pile of cash. Teri picked it up.

"'Guys, going to the library, I think I'm on to something. Stall if I'm not back in time. Don't forget to count the cash! Signed, Kimmy.'"

"We better get started," said Nicola with a shrug. The lovely ladies set about the task of counting the money, and they were still counting when there came an ominous knock at the door.

It was Dean Wormley, with Tom from the Student Council. Tagging along, smirking her little heart out, was the insidious Angela.

The Dean had spent a restless night tossing in his bed (so to speak). Images of jiggling, half-naked co-eds from yesterday's debauchery flooded his sex-crazed brain. But now, finally, it was Monday morning. With luck, he could get those sluts thrown out of FU and his dick inside Angela by 10.30am.

"This is a very regrettable situation," said Tom, "but I have to ask you: have you got the $10,000?"

"We're just counting it now," Teri replied frantically. Each of the girls had a pile of tens and was working through them. Finally done, they added their totals, plus the checks from the auction.

Teri's face fell as she read the final tally.

"Five thousand, five hundred and ten!"

The girls were crestfallen. After all their hard work they'd failed.

Angela gave a cruel, hearty laugh. "Did you bimbos really think you could shake your tits and make ten grand? This isn't one of those stupid T&A movies, this is real life." Her eyes locked with Nicola's and the pair regarded each other coolly. "I guess you lose, slut," Angela hissed.

Nicola remembered Kimmy and her instructions. "There must be something we can do to sort this out," she said in a low, husky voice. Nicola stood up, taking a step towards Tom. As she did so, her robe fell open 'accidentally' revealing the stunning starlet in all her naked glory.

Tom's eyes popped open. The Dean, who had seen plenty of Nicola already at the party, let out a moan. The two guys stared happily at her slim, nude body, her heaving boobs and her exposed pussy.

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed Nicola, making a feeble attempt to wrap the robe around her shapely figure.

Angela saw in a flash what her nemesis was up to. "Hey!" she yelled. "Remember what you're here for!" She gave Tom a slap on the shoulder.

"All in good time," he murmured, still watching in delight. "God you're gorgeous."

Nicola paused, her bare breasts hanging out of her robe. "Why, thank-you," she replied demurely. "I am a professional model, yknow."

"Really?" Tom asked, grinning stupidly. "I'm a keen photographer myself."

"Perhaps sometime I could pose for you," she purred in her husky Australian accent. "I do swimwear, lingerie or... something more intimate, if you prefer."

A dreamy expression crept across Tom's face. Doubtless he was thinking of the naked Nicola, posing in his studio, doing whatever he asked her to...

"What about the money?!" yelled Angela. Reluctantly, Tom shook his head. "Yes, the money. Well, if Constance House can't meet its financial obligations to the Student Council then I'm afraid..."

Suddenly the door burst open and in rushed Kimmy. "Stop!" she cried, waving a piece of paper in the air.

Angela rolled her eyes. What now!?

"I found out why Constance House has never paid any fees," Kimmy explained breathlessly. "It's all in the original charter, drawn up between the college fathers and Constance Frye herself."

As she unfolded the paper everyone clustered around to get a better look. It was a copy of some old-fashioned document, one where all the 's'es look like 'f's. Kimmy read it aloud for the benefit of those who were baffled by it.

"It says here that Constance House will forever remain part of Fellwood University 'spar'd of all tithes and rents'."

"So that means we don't have pay anything!" exclaimed Teri.

"Well, not quite," added Kimmy. "Ysee, it says here that in return, the 'diligent lady scholars of Constance House' agree to, umm... 'give up their comely charms unto the college worthies.'"

Sunny scrunched up her pretty face. "What does that mean?"

"I think," whispered Dean Wormley, hardly believing what he was hearing. "I think it means I get to fuck you."

"That's right!" beamed Kimmy. "Constance House doesn't have to pay any fees and all we have to do in return is have sex with the Dean."

Angela was aghast. "It's a lie!" she cried. "The whole thing's a con!"

"I don't think so," said Tom. "Constance Frye was a great believer in women using their sexuality to get what they want from men."

Teri stared misty-eyed up at the portrait of their founder. It was like the busty bluestocking had reached out across a century and a half to save their pretty little asses. "She was quite the feminist."

"Yeah, and she had great tits," added the Dean.

"Fuck!" yelled Angela. "Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" She rounded on the Dean. "Look, Wormley, if you want any chance of getting into my panties you better do something about this right now."

The Dean gave her a small, condescending smile. "And why would I want to do that, Miss Angel? I have these four lovely co-eds to choose from."

He turned to look at the Constance House girls. Teri licked her lips. Sunny blew him a kiss. Cindy cast him a sultry home-hither look. Kimmy blushed and giggled. His eyes shining, the Dean shamelessly leered at the girls in a way previously denied to him. He stared at their lithe, young bodies, barely concealed by their wispy robes. He was like a kid in a candy store, his eyes flicking from girl to girl, wondering which tasty piece of ass he'd sample first.

"Yknow," piped up Nicola, "I guess since my movie shoot is back on, that kinda makes me an honorary Constance House girl as well."

Dean Wormley grinned. His cock twitched wildly at the thought of enjoying the sweet delights of the Aussie starlet's cunt. "Oh yes," he murmured.

Nicola took the Dean by the arm. She threw Angela a bitter smirk. "Tough luck. Still, if you're going to stick around, I could give you a small part in my movie. No dialog, just hanging around topless in the background. You've got no problem doing nudity, have you?"

Angela glowered at her, too angry to say anything. Then she marched out of Constance House vowing never to return to the crappy little town of Fellwood ever again.

"What about me?" asked Tom. Teri smiled, and took him by the hand. "I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate you."

Cindy picked up a couple of fistfuls of the cash they'd wasted half the morning counting. "What are we going to do with all this money?"

Sunny's beautiful face lit up. "Hey, I know! We could throw a party!"

"Sure!" laughed Nicola. "Bikini Sorority House Party 2!"

END