All Comments on 'Bikinis Are Dangerous'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
boring

I've now waded through 2 of your banal stories....spice them up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

My ride in a convertible will never be the same again!!!

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Banal?

Funny how the 'negative' comments are always from 'anonymous'. I like to think there is a bit of class to my stories and that I don't need to resort to the f word every other sentence to spice them up. Furthermore, there is plot and character development to a degree. So enjoy it for what it's worth or feel free to read other stories...

SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledalmost 13 years ago
Well done.

Unlike some I did enjoy this story, seems while there are times blatant in your face is nice and others do not need to be so. Your story was a refreshing change of pace. I look forwards to reading more of your work and more new submissions in the future.

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
YOUR LOVE STORY

I Loved Your "LOVE" Story. I'm Excited To Have

"CUM" Across Your Stories. I'll Read Part 2 Of

BIKINIS ARE DANGEROUS - On My Next Break.

YES Those Whom Hide Behind "Anonymous" Usually

Only Find Something Bad To Say.

Kisses

Janice1939Janice1939almost 13 years ago
They surely are!

The bi-weekly tanning bed made it so I had no lines and the deep tan I had was safe. Tanning beds are not safe they are a health hazard.Banned in many public facilities in Victoria after its use caused cancer and death.

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Tanning Beds

For some people the beds are indeed dangerous. However for a majority of people they are fine. As a cancer survivor myself the doctors explained that EVERYONE has the possibility of getting cancer but not everyones triggers are pushed to cause them to HAVE cancer. Not all who use a tanning bed are going to GET cancer.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Beam Me Up, Scotty!

Somehow we got off the beach and into the (relative) privacy of a convertible for a quick 69! One minute she is in the beach chair and the next....well I really got confused there. Hot story, though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous