All Comments on 'Bikinis Are Dangerous'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Beam Me Up, Scotty!

Somehow we got off the beach and into the (relative) privacy of a convertible for a quick 69! One minute she is in the beach chair and the next....well I really got confused there. Hot story, though!

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Tanning Beds

For some people the beds are indeed dangerous. However for a majority of people they are fine. As a cancer survivor myself the doctors explained that EVERYONE has the possibility of getting cancer but not everyones triggers are pushed to cause them to HAVE cancer. Not all who use a tanning bed are going to GET cancer.

Janice1939Janice1939almost 13 years ago
They surely are!

The bi-weekly tanning bed made it so I had no lines and the deep tan I had was safe. Tanning beds are not safe they are a health hazard.Banned in many public facilities in Victoria after its use caused cancer and death.

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
YOUR LOVE STORY

I Loved Your "LOVE" Story. I'm Excited To Have

"CUM" Across Your Stories. I'll Read Part 2 Of

BIKINIS ARE DANGEROUS - On My Next Break.

YES Those Whom Hide Behind "Anonymous" Usually

Only Find Something Bad To Say.

Kisses

SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledalmost 13 years ago
Well done.

Unlike some I did enjoy this story, seems while there are times blatant in your face is nice and others do not need to be so. Your story was a refreshing change of pace. I look forwards to reading more of your work and more new submissions in the future.

KAnneMeinelKAnneMeinelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Banal?

Funny how the 'negative' comments are always from 'anonymous'. I like to think there is a bit of class to my stories and that I don't need to resort to the f word every other sentence to spice them up. Furthermore, there is plot and character development to a degree. So enjoy it for what it's worth or feel free to read other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

My ride in a convertible will never be the same again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
boring

I've now waded through 2 of your banal stories....spice them up a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous