All Comments on 'Bill and Karyn'

by mordbrand

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dam

Dam now u got me wondering about my wife shit.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Not Quite

They didn't have kids and she felt like she wasn't getting enough attention? Holy shit! I have some bad news for you! When you have kids, you get a hell of a lot LESS attention - then what? More cheating? Why not? She has already shown that is how she deals with her need for attention. Also, she was not alone in this crap. You want forgiveness? Than apologize, and make AMENDS! That means you have to completely destroy your relationship with the boyfriend. That means he must be as thoroughly betrayed as her husband was. First, provided a full dossier on the piece of shit. Second provide a detailed statement on the affair. Provide any and all evidence of the affair. Remember, he likely has video of their mutual masturbation meetings. Make sure his wife finds out about what has been going on in detail. Possibly have his charged with planning on drugging you with ecstasy. You have to clean the sheets to get the dirt out. If you can't clean it, you have to throw it away. Otherwise you will be living with filthy sheets for the rest of your life.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
im torn on this one

i would forgive her an online affair, i would make her worry big time but i would forgive her as long as they never got together in real life. not even for lunch. the biggest problem i would have would be the asshole talking about meeting in real life and drugging me.i would go to the cops and file a report. they wouldnt be able to do much but it would make that asshole think twice.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ON THESE TWO

I wouldn't bet more than a 6-5 odds with a pick-em. TK U MLJ LV NV

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
OMG!

What an epiphany you just sparked in me. Maybe, just maybe, my wife or daughter are being groomed by some predator like this. Definitely food for thought.

zed0zed0about 9 years ago
Meh!

Wimps should not be allowed to reproduce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
he gave in way to easy to a planned betrayal and to her allowing him to be drugged

now she knows she has a blank check book she can use any time and play the oh woe is me card. The computers need to go at a minimum. Recorders on all phones as he doesn't know if the pussyhound has already been talking to her in person. And doing cam is cheating as well as exposure of herself. No she crossed to many lines love or not she cant be trusted and is unfaithful.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Nice Little Story

Ignore the witch burners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A realistic scenario with one of any one of a thousand possibilities.

Well written. They both need to quit "gaming" cold turkey for awhile and lose that online swapping idiot with the Ecstacy(MDMA), that's nothing but trouble. Work to fix the marriage or walk away.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I think he was guilty too...

I think he was guilty too and he was man enough to recognize that...As soon as we begin to read the story we see how low he have in count himself and his wife...And he forgive her when she told him what she felt and he knew what she was saying was true...This is a story, not about cheating, but about a marriage can go out of the right way, because there aren't dialogue between the couple...

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Nice job and...

I'm glad someone has the same opinion regarding anal sex as I have. There certainly is a profoundly fun aspect to it, but there's always a mess. I mean there's always at least some residual shit on the sheets!

On another note; the Internet seduction theme isn't interesting or funny. The predators are out there, and it doesn't matter if it's a daughter, wife, or a son, someone's always on the prowl and it's worrisome.

If you compose a second story you might consider something about an 'on-line' predator.

Thanks, I gave you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All things in moderation.....OR

It isn't a problem until it becomes one!

The devil is in the details, but he LOVES the slippery slope. The trick is recognizing the behaviors that will ultimately lead to disaster.

Is masterbation harmful to a marriage, or is it unheathy for the individual? In theory, I say no, but there IS a "but..."

When masterbation becomes an obsession, when one partner would rather masterbate than have "normal" relations with their partner, when they are never too tired to masterbate, but often too tired to fornicate....THEN masterbation has become and is a problem.

Online flirting CAN be harmless......at first. This is especially true when the communication is highly unlikely to involve real names, exchange of factual/real life personal info, or lead to a face-to-face in person meet-up. That said, often casual online flirtations RAPIDLY veer out of the "safe-zone". People crave more. It goes beyond attention, and devolves into intention. Intention to push boundries and ignore preset limitations. The case study described in this story ABSOLUTELY has the wife at this stage. Like others have said, the simple idea of a coerced swap, involving illegal drugs, is SUCH a red flag, that counseling is merely a first step to addressing what is wrong with this marriage.

Luckily the author recognizes the SHARED faults of this couple concerning their communication. Yes she isn't alone in being wrong, and he isn't entitled to permanently over-react. They have seen that they BOTH have a lot of work to do. And that is good. Hard work is the secret to keeping a marriage healthy and strong. And it is BEST if they address these communication ssues BEFORE bringing children into it.

Thanks mordbrand, for a little slice of life with a problem faced more and more in today's online world.

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

However...

Nine times out of ten, it ACTUALLY kills you first.

Again, thanks for the fair warning.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Real situation and heartfelt story

I don't believe that she really wasn't planning the affair. I think that she was lying about that to minimize the gravity of her blunder. That said, I would have taken steps toward forgiving her also.

He was partly to blame for being complacent. I feel every man has an obligation to make his wife feel like the queen of the universe when they are alone. She is equally responsible for his part of the blame as well as has her own share. She, like most people in relationships do, failed to communicate what was going on inside of her until it was too late. I understand how this can happen. Most people find it very difficult to let another person into their inner sanctum where all of the crazy shit happens. This is the place where the ugly is. The insecurities, the evil thoughts, the hidden fantasies, all of the shit that you hold back from your spouse.

This is an extremely vulnerable place. It actually takes years, even decades, to get this deep into a person. This requires a level of trust that surpasses the level that most marriages get to. I know everyone is saying, "She should have told him" and they are right; however, I can understand her feeling reluctant to share that part with him. It often takes a situation blowing up and discovering the hidden reason to find these things out about a person. Any marriage that has lasted 30+ years has had to forgive some pretty awful shit at some time. I don't think a person who forgives an infidelity is a wimp. The divorce rate is at 50%. I feel that this rate would be much lower if the couple tries to work through issues rather than nuke the entire marriage over a mistake.

I'm not saying that one has to condone cheating. But I do feel that there is a difference between a lesson learned and a serial cheater. Love requires you to gamble sometimes. Sometimes, you have to forgive and gamble with your heart that it will never happen again. Trust has to be rebuilt of course, but forgiveness is a process, not an act.

I felt this story was a very real situation. I can see this happening in real life. That earns a 5 star from me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
An ending disparate from the facts given

I prefer reconciliation LW tales, but there has to be a foundation for that option. In this story the wife's venal qualities were emphasized and any indispensable ones were muted. The narrator reached his decision hastily while the computer that she had been cybering on, giving wild virtual carnal action to a third party that she denied her hudband IRL, was still warm to the touch.

If nothing else, there is a huge snarl in honesty and communication that needs to be resolved before a long-term option is chosen. Technically the story was well told until aforementioned conclusion. It was a good ride till then , not a five star ride but I have no damming imprecations to hurl at the author.

My suggested imperative for him, however, is that regardless of ending chosen in loving wives forum , divorce or reconciliation, please pick a destination that aligns with the journey. ****

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Meh

It seemed like it took a long time to get to the point of this tale, and once we got there, it wasn't much of a point. The characters in this story weren't married long enough to justify all of the insecurities and restlessness expressed by the wife. And the husband's instinctual reaction to file for divorce indicates that his marriage isn't all that important to him. So why should we care whether these two stay together or not?

I think the most interesting aspect of this story is the question raised about the definition of cheating. Is it cheating to fantasize about someone other than your spouse? Chatting online with that person? Flirting/sexting online? Flirting in person?

It would have been interesting to see that aspect of the story expanded, and for that line to be defined and revealed in some interesting way. Instead, it was just another story about a husband catching his wife "cheating", confronting her, and then coming to some sort of resolution. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did not like the story, but respect the conept and the writing. Good job.

The online predator would have eventually fucked her. Once they have time to review her seduction, and especially with counseling, they will understand that the predator had her personality and her psychology nailed, and he would have slowing and eventually talked her out of her panties, and her marriage. If a woman is comfortable showing you her pussy, and masturbating in front of you, she's going to eventually agree to fuck you. Why not? That fact that it was on camera is actually to the seducer's advantage, since the prey feels more secure and will take more risks, thinking she is safe not being in the actual presence of the seducer. But seduction takes place primarily in the mind, and he had her eating out of his hand.

So will they make it? I think that is a very definite maybe. She has character and personality issues that need changing. Her ethics, morality, fidelity, and self-esteem should flow from insider herself, not her husband. Could the husband be more attentive, supportive, complimentary? Of course, what husband couldn't be better in some way? But if she has to lean on her husband to maintain her character and her ethics, then she doesn't have the strength or maturity to be an adult, and especially not to be married. That's what they need to work on as a couple. I hope they make it. And I hope they delay having children until she gets her shit together. If she has self-esteem issues now, wait till child rearing makes her feel totally inadequate. It is not for the weak or timid.

Thanks for writing such an interesting and compelling story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know it's just a story but....

I do think that as you wrote him, Bill would have mentioned their plans to drug him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re-Examine The Odds

Actually, if you consider what she did and what she was almost certainly going to do the odds are most definitely not in their favor. The ending is simply a triumph of hope over experience; rarely justified.

Loved the idea of going to see a 'councillor'. Which particular council did you have in mind?

pumpop201pumpop201about 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice first submission. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

I have went through something similar recently, and while a few of the details are different, the way you concisely described the feelings of Bill definitely resonates with my own feelings. Thank you for writing something relatively unexpected for this site. this is much more real life, and what the Mother said: yes that is what can help get through this situation.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
awful... and NOT realisitc at all. Did you notice -The ONLY one that apologized was ther hsuband!?

There are soooo manny things wrong with the middle and end of the story that it is s hard to list them all. First and foremost is the fact that the husband is the ONLY person who apologized for his lack of attention to the wife..

That's a nice first step but let's be clear about this. ***A husband/ wife who has been working very hard to support his family is NOT justification for the other spouse to engage in a emotional psychological or sexual extramarital relationship. ***

If she was REALLY feeling this neglected why didn't she talk to the husband first?

#2.. She seems to have a very strange and dangerous value system here. The wife clearly misses being asked out and hit on by other men as part of her job as a waitress. That is a dangerous sign for person who considers himself to be married.

#3. The wife's claims that she was NOT going to actually meet up with this other couple / guy and she was not going to use drugs on the husband... IS BULLSHIT. Maybe it's true... But WHY does the husband... after discovering this long-term ongoing online sexual affair... Believe her claim at face value?

Shouldn't he be the least bit suspicious skeptical?

# 4 go back and read what the wife was prepared to do on the web cam talking to this other guy who may or may not have been a sexual predator or a player. She was about to get on the web cam .. partially naked and play with her pussy showing into another man. Those are pretty drastic actions for supposedly loving and faithful married people to do. ( especially early in the marriage). Yet none of this comes up again in the story or is even discussed for one second.

Technically the story appears to be pretty well written and a moves along a good pace. But as a plot or story ... this is pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to much of a hurry

cheating emotionally is one thing. hiding a camera and giving the pictures or movies away and planing on drugging him is another. it's definitly not like just fucking around this goes a lot further and it came never up between them. so just saying I forgive but never forget after one phone call to mami is sloppy story telling. she did not even end it with her cyber lover. writing good, plot and development of the story 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay for a first time story

But she didn't seem very sorry about what she had done. When you go to the length of hiding cameras to film yourself having sex and then plan to drug someone you supposedly love, you've crossed a BIG line. Trust is crucial to a marriage. How could he ever trust her again? The worst part of this? When he called MOMMY and asked her what to do about his marriage. Did Karyn marry a Mommy's boy and was he too much of a wimp to be a partner in a marriage? Lots of questions unanswered in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Good idea. It's been done before but I enjoyed " Bill and Karyn ", mordbrand.

Actually, this begs a sequel . Maybe 10 years later ,the 2 kids are in school and Karyn has time on her hands.

Just an idea, lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
True life

I read about ex husbands who raise up children alone after their wives left the family for lovers. More true stories deal with web dating sites where the wives met her lovers first and they left the family with kids for their lovers.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

A helluva good story. Interesting plot. Well written. Dialog works; sound real, which isn't easily done. I'm going to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If You Follow Up

You should take account of the criticisms, especially Harry's. Hubby would begin to think about the details the next day and ask about the drug (which she apparently knew well enough by only an initial "E," and how she set up the hidden camera. Also, did she as a geek not consider that her sex acts could now be on an internet pay site? Also, how was she going to get out of following through on the meeting her cyber friend was arranging? You just left too many open plot holes, and ended the story too quickly.

Yours was creative and well written. I look forward to your next story.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

“but that was as far as I ever planned to let it go."

Um, she’s lying to SOMEONE, cause she told online buddy that she was looking forward to his coming to town. As someone else said, I would like to have seen him call her on that.

Her apparent sending pictures of her having sex with Bill, and with Bill presumably visible is borderline unforgivable, as is the planned (and probably done before!) webcam masturbation session.

@Anonymous Re: He gave in too easy. – Since he made it quite clear that he was forgiving her this ONCE. That’s HARDLY a “blank check”.

Forgiveness should require one final contact with Lover Boy to tell him that all further contact is off limits, at least a year-long sabbatical from online games (at least without hubby's participation) and maybe some kids to give her something more productive to do with her time. And yes, I know that kids should be wanted by both parents, I'm not suggesting she be FORCED to have them, just that if they can agree to have kids she won't have the time to be having online relationships.

He should DEFINITELY invest in some keystroke monitoring software to verify that she is living up to her promises. Distasteful, I know, but she needs to earn back his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You glossed over too many things for a reconciliation.

The plan to drug him seems to be the one that most people have noted. One person inferred she was using hidden cameras for the pictures of them fucking doggystyle, but you never did say how she got the pictures.

<P>

You wanted a reconciliation, so you just ignored much of the evidence against one. Therefore, the reconciliation is forced, phony, and illogical. Maybe if you have paid attention to your own story it wouldn’t be so bad, but as it is this it trite and banal.

<P>

You have the makings of a good story here IF – IF – you do a write. Either omit the details you ignored or actually deal with them.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5* read

An excellent first story.

The logic in this story is, sadly, true-to-life. Husband finds some stuff out, but glosses over these in his efforts to save his marriage.

Is there going to be a part 2 that deals with the secret use of a camera (by whom?) and the plan to drug Bill, etc?

I do hope so!

I'd like to see other stories from you, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it was a good read, to many unanwered questions

what drug were they going try use on him. she was willing to set him up. he caught it just in time. does she deserve another chance. what about babies.. that will slow down there sex life. she diffently has issues.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
She Lied

Internet lover knew where to come to meet her. She said he didn't. He should go over every line of exchange and question her in detail. As you wrote it, her explanation screamed obfuscation. The ending left way much doubt. And a very unsatisfying taste.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Fine first tale

that seemed to have touched a lot of readers, by the amount and length of their posts. The question of "cheating" and the line-is it physical, emotional, etc is a hotly debated topic the author used well in his fable.

This story could have a lot of legs, her POV, the internet lover POV, an aftermath or just let it stand alone.

Thanks for submitting!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 9 years ago
Who was in the doggy fucking pictures?

The online sex partner did not recognize her husband, yet has seen pictures of her doggy fucking someone. Who was she fucking in the pictures or video? I would want to see any and all evidence and I have dozens of questions before this discussion even goes to reconciliation. If she wants to be loyal, set the scumbag up to come to town as planned and then be met with police departments task force over plan to drug husband. Surprise.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 9 years ago
Who was in the doggy fucking pictures?

The online sex partner did not recognize her husband, yet has seen pictures of her doggy fucking someone. Who was she fucking in the pictures or video? I would want to see any and all evidence and I have dozens of questions before this discussion even goes to reconciliation. If she wants to be loyal, set the scumbag up to come to town as planned and then be met with police departments task force over plan to drug husband. Surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Arrrrgh another cliche

"This is your one fuck-up, if you do it again, blah, blah, blah". Again, this implies that you didn't expect her to be faithful and so, why all the fuss? On the other hand, if you did expect her to be faithful, why do you trust her to do so now if she didn't before? Especially if you rewarded her for it.

By the way, you are too perfect, past perfect tense, that is. "If I ever would have checked ..." is much better written in the past tense "If I had ever checked ...".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The "drugging him without his knowledge" part

you know, the FELONY part, said it all for me. While I'd have resisted my impulse to strangle her, I would have a. dumped her like a smelly turd, and b. done serious violence to the dude looking to slip me the E.

The exhibitionistic sex part would also be an issue, since it was done without his knowledge, but that's nothing compared to the "date rape" part.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
He goofed

This was his chance to escape and he muffed it. I enjoyed the story with its large plot holes, but I really feel that is not a designated mother... The examination of what is cheating should be examined in much more detail. For example, emotional cheating would set me off. And removing clothes is worth a nuclear strike

mordbrandmordbrandabout 9 years agoAuthor
I contemplated writing a second part

based upon the comments. I can tell that I clearly left some gaping holes in the story and since I put it up with no real editing or revisions, it is completely my fault. Rather than creating a second part that addresses the holes and trying to find a way to stretch that into something resembling a story, I think that at some point in the future I will revisit this story and redo it. I will say that the way I originally envisioned the story, the wife did have reasonable explanations that would have covered a lot of the points. I botched it and rushed it, for that I apologize.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ODDS ARE WHAT GAMBLERS CREATE

to even out a wager...this one will always be a pick-em. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gotta love it:

"...to be quite honest I've never owned or cared to own a Mustang" HA!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with one comment...

I agree with one comment: "The "drugging him without his knowledge" part, that was the real issue in this story...That would be the worst of the treasons...To redeem herself she would have to help him to teach a though lesson to the other part...Maybe with the police showing up the moment he tried to drug him...That would be a real lesson, because today was his wife, but tomorrow he could be trying to deceive a child...3*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
That Was More

More than emotional cheating. Mutual masturbation is cheating. Scheming to drug somebody and rape them is conspiracy to commit rape. This woman was seriously mentally ill and a criminal. He should have let her go, after forcing her to turn over any emails of their plans to drug him. He should have taken her to the police and made her confess. Then set up the other couple to come into town with the drugs and arrest them. Pieces of Shit! Nothing to forgive here! He never had a wife or a marriage! He was trapped in a con game with a sick bitch. 4 for the writing, otherwise the end sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry she was willing to drug him to fuck someone else, just fucking her doesnt prove anything

he should have just let her go, she is damaged goods. And why wasn't her work considered after the conversation and during the fuck, she never even called in. You don't save a marriage by fucking someone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey how can you hate

A guy who hates mustangs. Got a extra star for that

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
what about the

kids issue? Will he stay with her since she is saying she is not sure about having kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Conflicting, yet he should burn the bitch

As was already mentioned, mutual masturbation, secretly taking pictures and sending them to that random sleeze ball, planing to drug him, making him cuckold basically, that's an emotional rape- that all adds up to one thing and one thing only she's a cunt of the highest order. I know just this, her excuses of not being cherished and gratified is bullshit, before she got married it says they spoke of cheating and all that, she knew what she was doing ,her husband wouldn't accept, and all those pathetic excuses are just an egocentric , immature and irresponsible little girls whining, that's all.

If you get married you forsake all others. If you are married and not happy, file for devorce, get legal separation and then fuck anything that moves and has a dick, simple.

Jack99Jack99over 8 years ago

Why marry if she doesn't want kids? She plans to drug him, force him to swap. What a Gem! Not understanding why this guy would forgive and forget something of this magnitude.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Trust

Trust is very important in any kind of relationship, once lost is difficult to regain. Her cyber sex was a mix of fantasy and reality, reality because of the photograph and acts via the webcam, fantasy because of the scenarios discussed. So two problems, the first has occurred already, the second is their fantasy of meeting and drugging her husband. From hubbys point of view her exposing herself to another man is something he can forgive and get past or not, but would the meeting have taken place, she claims not but on the evidence of what she already done can he believe her, trust once broken..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well trust is the question right?

Can he trust her? Only time will tell. Not a bad story, albeit, unfinished. At least it feels unfinished. Will she cheat? Will she agree to have kids and really want those kids? One other thing. I'm glad you made the bad guy a Horde from WoW. Those people are all evil, ganking turds!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Needs more than a touch of more information

I just read the second installment and then read this one. Without the information in the second installment much of what happened in this bit doesn't make a lot of sense. As written the guy would have to be one of the stupidest to ever live to even consider forgiving such a heartless cheating conniving slut of a bitch. I just hope that his final revenge makes having read this worthwhile.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS IS A TYPICAL

Thought, Word and Deed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yeah right, suicide attempt makes it all good. not!

why is this under "2 Part Series"? I hope there isn't another part coming.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Part Two?

It's been over three years, where's part two?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Part Two

Sorry, missed the note at the beginning, my bad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Some Things Trouble Me

Her violation of his privacy by sending the video of them having sex.

The trite, "you never show me you appreciate me." Well, when was the last time that SHE showed him how much she appreciated HIM?

Her exposing her self and masturbating in front of another man.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trouble

The internet with its video chat, opportunity, and worldwide reach causes a lot of problems. Cheaters beware, even online you will be caught. Just stay fairhful.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
I like the story but

It has some weaknesses:

1. The length of coma and the recovery. The insurance for this was never explained other than in some vague casual comments. It is also not believable.

2. Why was that hospital sex description needed? It is forced and it really makes no sense in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What!

Started of so good

But then it turned into a STUPID story

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Why waste the money?

What a waste of the insurance!

Let the bitch die! You know the truth, she would have gone through with her plan!

Use the match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great creative start, and then

the coma happened and it became hackneyed and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2???

Liked this one as it was different to the usual cheating LW story

JJ

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Soooo

She was talking to a guy about drugging and raping her husband. She was talking to a guy about swapping. She was sending a guy video of the two of them having sex. She doesn't want kids. She's clearly at least gullible, likely stupid. And he wants to stay with her and have her raise his kids that she will supply half the dna for? Oh HELL no!

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
no kids?

She doesn't want kids and he does so that is a huge issue going forward. He may regain trust and she may not cheat but what about the no kids?

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

Sort of like a Reddit thread where the person wants someone to give them advice to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

WIMP story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story about the danger of internet predators on the less intuitive amongst us. Wish he had put a little more serious retribution on Tiny Tim and Sta Puft though.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I've heard in porn they do special things like colon cleanses and not eating solids prior to a scene involving it, but none of the girls I have been with bothered to do all of that." I always wondered about that. The characterization of the weird creepy internet nerd is spot-on from my experience.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"Hello, this is Dr. Rios, from Mercy Hospital. I'm looking for Bill Pierson, he is listed as the emergency contact for a...Karyn Pierson."

My brain took a second, but then it slammed into me that Karyn was apparently in some sort of trouble, bad enough that they were calling her emergency contacts. "I'm Bill, what is going on, is Karyn OK?"

"Well, she is currently in critical condition, sir. Is there any chance you could come to the hospital at this time?"

,

,

,

"Well since you cant be bothered to tell me anything over the phone it cant be that bad, so I'll come down sometime in the next day or two," I said calmly. "Also we are Christians Scientists so please no transfusions or life saving interventions." I hung up the phone and went back to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lujon2019, you are the best!

pokeyman52pokeyman52over 1 year ago

Still a cuck story. I like Lujon2019’s ending. Five stars for him one for you. 🙂

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I liked it a good story

5/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

Ggood story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Creative premise and well written. The lengthy coma does come off as a deus ex machina, but in real life, it would probably put things in perspective and help drive towards reconciliation for many people.

But ... cyber sex is cheating. Certainly an infidelity if not adultery. My brother's first wife had a lengthy cyber affair. My brother wasn't certain if they had done more than emails and chats (early 2000s), such as photos, etc. (video less common back then and she was not that computer savvy hence why she got caught). It went on for some time before discovery. It was clearly an emotional affair. He eventually decided to go with her to counseling and to try to rebuild the marriage provided she nit have contact with the asshole. Of course a fee months later, he found out she was cyber sexing the asshole again and even ordered train tickets to meet the guy a few hours away on Chicago (my brother had spoofed her PC and used a keylogger to crack her new secret email account). Of course he then filed for divorce. It turned out that she did meet the guy in real life, found out he was nothing like he presented himself as online and she came back to try to stop the divorce and try to heal their marriage. My brother went through with the divorce. Years ago he remarried and has a baby girl and a solid job. He is quite happy (living in Barcelona, Spain too which doesn't suck :)).

Anyways in this story, Karyn pushes things way too far. He coukd see what she was typing in chat. The multiple mutual nude masturbations on webcam? Taking a hidden video of her with the MC and sending it to the asshole and his fat wife? Plans in earnest to assist drugging the MC into an unwanted swap and rape? Nah. Regardless of proclaiming she would never have physically cheated on him and gone through with the drugged swap rape, and maybe she wouldn't and it was all a twisted fantasy, she blew past the stopline multiple times (all those nude mutual webcam.mastrubation sessions and dirty sex talk, etc), that in real life, therr is little to no hope of recovering from that type of betrayal. If they had been local, the predator would have been regularly screwing her on the side by the time the MC found out. 3 months for a torrid cybersex affair is not insignificant. Glad they worked it out, but in real life he would have filed for divorce well before 2 months. Only the coma saved their marriage. I know he made a decision early to try to work it out, but thr inevitable lack if trust and her wanton cyber behavior was too much for most of the male population. So yeah without the near (accidentsal) pill overdose their marriage was likely doomed.

Cybersex is cheating when not with your exclusive partner / spouse.

Still 5 stars for originality and the reveal.

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

Is part 2 still anywhere? Wayback Machine shows it but its just the error page sadly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermordbrand@mordbrand
Recently diagnosed with bile duct cancer, which means chemotherapy and if you're lucky, a couple years of suffering. After long discussion with my wife, I've decided to go with the chemo after all. She's the only thing that could make me suffer through the treatment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bill and Karyn Series Info