All Comments on 'Billie - Scarred for Life Ep. 03'

by luedon

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Turn her

Into a skank. Her hubby is already a skank

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

The first two chapters were a decent start. Now with ch. 3 this is devolving into a tale about how swinging will save her relationship with Jim. It won't solve anything except to end the marriage, perhaps both. I have no aspirations of future chapters saving this series. Very disappointing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Not bad ...not good but yes - a few promising sparks are flashing

The previous two installments were shackled by writing that seemed torn from brief of a 1000 dollar an hour defense attorney . The agenda of 'its not my main character's fault, the body-image did ' it' was relentlessly and repetitively hammered home. Now things are looking up and promise of action that will galvanize Billie ' s issues one way or another. .. instead of angst shame cycle. Change is on horizon.

It's interesting that kimi and Lue's stories are presented side by side. Both stories and author's have focused their agenda over any eroticism . kimi actually tried to leaven things up with some quips. How well ? Thats a matter of taste. That idea could . be of use here . Where's the irreverent, libertine BFF character. The Samantha Jones to Billie's borderline over-earnest Carrie Bradshaw incarnation.

Luedon should call on her inner Carrie Fisher . Here's hoping for just a few " Postcards From the Edge bonus bon mots to give comic relief from dirge to my marred tummy. Overlay that darn scar with tatt of Princess Leia chain throttling Jabba the Hutt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

"I'm like I'm dead in bed most of the time and if I can't do something about it I'm going to lose him." - I'm calling bullshit on this one right now! Just because Jim called it the "best ever," and it hadn't "been like that for such a long time," doesn't mean that he's dissatisfied and that she's at risk of losing him. Even Jana agrees!

"he told me it hadn't been any good before. He didn't mean to say it like that, but that's what he said." - No, that's NOT what he said! He said it hadn't been like that for a long time, not that it "hadn't been any good before!"

"It's feeling like there's some important part of me that used to make me a real woman and it's not there any more." - If that's what it was than she shouldn't be able to orgasm at all. Again, Jana agrees!

"That's when he told me it hadn't been good before." - Argh! AGAIN, he DIDN'T say it "hadn't been good before!"

"It's me. It's inside me" - So get some counseling!

She's obviously "doing it" for Jim because HE'S having orgasms! The person who should be worrying is Jim, because HE isn't doing it for HER!

"Surely nothing could go wrong here?" - She's worrying about what could go wrong, instead of just being in the moment. Again, get some counseling!

"Billie felt unable to talk with Jim" - Why NOT talk to him? Not necessarily about her thoughts about the other men, though I get the feeling that he would be understanding, but about her issues in general.

"Jim apparently thought that he might have a bit too." - Oh, come on! Suddenly Jim, the loving caring husband, not only wants to cheat, but with his wife's best friend?!

It was going so good till it got to the swap. The swap in and of itself isn't so bad, it's what triggered it. I don't buy for one SECOND that Jim propositioned Jana! It's 100% out of character with the man we have seen described so far.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
An interesting turn

A few random comments:

-- No couple should ever consider swinging if it's done as an attempt to "fix" some broken part of their marriage. REALLY bad idea that usually ends poorly. That isn't to say that this marriage is doomed, but there should be dire consequences that require a lot of damage control in the aftermath.

-- It's curious that Billie feels so guilty about her fantasies. There's nothing wrong with having thoughts. And if those thoughts "get the job done," then what's the harm?

-- I read a study once where men and women were asked to rate their sexual desire on a scale of one to ten. Their ratings were then monitored over a number of years. For the men, there was no significant change. For women, their desire rating significantly correlated to the number of years they were involved in a relationship. The longer the relationship, the lower the score. As often as we're told that men require variety, it's actually women who are genetically wired for multiple sexual partners. Sorry, guys, but it's the truth. Billie's experience seems to reflect that cold, hard, truth.

javmor79javmor79about 7 years ago
Miscommunication.

Sbrooks pointed out a few things in his comments, but I have a different take on it. This chapter is an example of common miscommunication. He says something, her internal insecurities makes her hear something else. This happens ALL THE TIME.

Personal story: I just got a promotion. When I told my wife about it, she said, "It's about time."

It kind of hurt my feelings (though I didn't admit it). Later on, when she gushed to her friends about it, she said, "He earned that promotion months ago. He should've already had it by now."

I thought her comment was a response to me not living up to my potential, but it was really her saying the complete opposite. I see that happening with this story. I think Lue did a good job on pointing that out.

We now see chapter three heading in a direction, which is good. In my personal opinion, I think so much focus on the scar takes away from the erotic nature of it. Everytime something gets going, we hear about the scar. I know its the main focal point of her insecurities, but it shouldn't be the main focal point of the story. That's just my opinion.

Nice job Lue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

What was the methodology for that 'study'? Was it the same methodology that calls consensual drunken sex rape which gives us the one in four college women being raped or just the 'let me pull a study out of my ass to sound smart on the internet' methodology?

Story is still predictable, btw.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ anony

2012 by the University of Guelph in Ontario.

Feel free to Google it. Or don't. It doesn't matter to me either way. You sound like someone who has already made up his mind, so any new information will only reinforce your stubborn opinion. (And I can provide research for that psychological phenomenon, too!)

luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for the comments

Javmor, I think, has summed up Billie's situation. His comment "He says something, her internal insecurities makes her hear something else. This happens ALL THE TIME." describes the way Billie has turned out in this story rather well.

As I mentioned in comments to previous episodes, Billie has turned out quite differently from the way I thought she would. She is much more consciously aware of her insecurity and what is driving her behaviour than the woman who in real life provided the trigger for my story.

For example, Billie realises that the visible scar is nothing more than a symbol of the psychological scar that she feels. That doesn't mean that she can consciously think her way out of her insecurity.

And, despite her level of consciousness, as Javmor said, she will still read Jim's comments differently from the way he intended them. People are complex beings. That's what makes them interesting.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mental

The answer seems to be self evident to even the simplest of psychology followers.

First, you do not include "others" in your issues/marriage - period. If you are having difficulties, you open the dialog, not withhold things. The basis for most of the piss poor relationships depicted on this site is the lack of communication, or the use of misguided terminology. Speak plainly and honestly. Do not "suppose" things or read into meanings (as women are most likely to do).

Since this Bille person has gone beyond the first suggestion:

Second, it is time to introduce the blindfold. A dominant man should be able to paint a scenario for the blindfolded Bille that doesn't need to include others, but if that happens to be the crux then all sorts of imagined people can get introduced to the "blindfolded". Once the sight has been eliminated, the "Dom" can produce any sort of picture that he wants, even to the point of debasing Billie and calling out her shortcomings and have her "pay" for them. This would be enough the fulfill her husband's need to control and be the origin of her pleasure.

-mind over matter (as Jana tried, but one step further)

BTW, nice try on the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So, Billie is completely mental and this is dragging by now....

...since she can't get past her imaginary maiming. She doesn't have the courage to talk to her husband of years, but confides all to her erstwhile friend and husband...and now she's suggesting a swap to "cure" her mania.....

Nope, no. No. Damn. Way.

This is a train wreck in slo-mo.....excruciating!

Just have a bus hit her as she's crossing a street on her way to fuck Roman.

After appropriate mourning, Jim can take up with Jana on a more regular basis, since Roman will have left for Greece and won't be returning to their now cloistered life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!!

Your semi professional comments are only laughable!! You write stories at literotica and discuss mental problems of your protagonists??!! Maybe you are the one who needs mental help!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

for the old whorish cunt.

luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Completely off topic

Has anybody ever looked at the list of supposedly "Similar Stories" listed at the foot of each story? For example, how does the system decide that something like 'Suman's Saga' is in any way vaguely similar to this story? There are no common tags, there is no similarity in title. It's weird.

Lue

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
maybe

Could be that similar story has a similar word in it, such as "sex" or even (gasp) the word "the?" Lue I haven't given it thought before, but yeah doubt that one is even close lol.

Still a bit sad that she hasn't had the talk with Jim that she had with Jane, but can understand the reluctance. Her offering her friend though seemed a bit brash for her, as a normally reserved type of person. Perhaps she should let the old wild child out with her hubby...

RNebular

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ luedon

Don't get me wrong. I love this website, and I truly appreciate that Laurel and Manu maintain this site completely free of charge -- and mostly ad-free! I'd be surprised if they turn a profit from this site, but if they do, it probably isn't much. I suspect they maintain this site as a "labor of love" for good erotica and the craft of writing.

That said...this is a very poorly-designed site with many issues. From its appearance I'm guessing it hasn't been redesigned since the early 90's. The process of submitting stories could be much more efficient (and greatly reduce poor-quality or misclassified stories) if a small, voluntary, editorial committee were implemented. The search process could be greatly improved. It should be much easier to find stories fitting your taste. The scoring system is hopelessly useless. It takes far too many clicks to navigate to where you want to be. Etc., etc., etc.

I actually reached out to the admins many years ago and volunteered to help with web design/functionality, content management, story reviews, etc., and never received a reply. It's a trade-off. The fact that we keep returning tells me the status quo will likely remain in place for the foreseeable future.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
One more thing

The score for this story perfectly illustrates my long-held assertion that LW scores are absolutely useless. Here we have a complex story about a woman dealing with serious internal conflict. It's an interesting and compelling topic that evokes debate over serious issues.

On the other hand we have another story submitted this week where a woman (and mother) in her 30's get black-out drunk at a business function (featuring a keg of beer), and gets raped -- BY HER BOSS -- which is facilitated by everyone else in the office. The story ends with the woman's husband beating the boss to near-death. The only consequence is that the boss gets fired for...some reason. And the compelling question we're left with is: did the rape victim commit adultery?

That absolutely ridiculous story is currently scored somewhere around 3.60. This story is scored around 2.60.

'Nuff said?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
To swingerjoe

Sorry joe, you're not very good with statistics. The study you refer to says nothing whatever about women being more likely to seek multiple sex partners. Zero. For a start it is confined to 18 to 25 year olds and they are all university undergraduates. What it finds is that male undergraduates in this age group experience no loss in sexual desire for their partner (wow, fancy a 20 year old man wanting to fuck his girlfriend) while women undergraduates experience a trivial decline. From this you extrapolate to your ridiculous conclusion. Please stop doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry to be so blunt, but its just kind of slow and boring.

It appears all the characters are shallow and cheap, with no respect for themselves, their spouses, nor their marriage commitments. Its not about morality, its about substance and depth; these characters have none. Cheap shallow people have tepid pointless marriages, and its embarrassing to observe and read about.

There is no drama or suspense here. I could see Billie's mental state deteriorating due to the loss of a child, or maybe being brutally raped and scared. But to be so distraught over a C-section scar, which is a badge of honor, portrays a character that is so vain and shallow that it is pathetic, and laughable. Good God, I guess a mastectomy would drive her to suicide!

Nothing about this story is erotic or compelling. Billie is a sad simple minded woman, slowly and witlessly ruining her marriage, to a guy who apparently has no real commitment to her.

This story is like a report documenting the series of events that led to the crash of a large passenger airliner. Yeah, crab a pastry and a cup of coffee and curl up with that for some delightful reading.

Sorry I can't be more encouraging of the obvious time and effort you are putting into this work. Thanks for trying.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Sorry to be so blunt"

I have two major problems with this story (well, actually three, but I'll come to that in a minute!)

1) She doesn't talk to her husband about it.

2) It's obviously mental, yet she seeks no counseling.

Then, out of nowhere, her loving, caring husband comes on to his wife's best friend? Sorry, not buying it, just a cheap excuse to set up the swap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's good but a little slow moving . Billie and Jim seem to be a little slow also. They can't figure out that the other couple have been priming her all along or is hubby setting the day up to show he knows. That would be interesting. Instead he gonna let some guy fuck his wife possibly in the ass also , shove his dick in her mouth and maybe cum . Not a solution to her problem just adding her as a slut who will want to fuck anyone except her husband. MARRIAGE DOOMED

luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Several words to resume (sic)(??) Anonymouse

Totally incapable of comprehending natural human responses.

Lue

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
It's totally unfair

of a reader to assume that an author's attitudes or opinions are reflected in the actions of her characters and the arc of her stories. And yet, and yet...you seem once again to be setting us up to accept extra-marital sex--especially when instigated or committed by the woman--as a natural response to circumstances largely beyond her control, or beyond her understanding, certainly beyond her capability to avoid it. As a man (and a long-married one, at that) I suppose my opinions are of little--if any--value, and as an unwilling cuckold many times over I probably should not be allowed to comment at all on LW stories. But I wish you could dedicate your not inconsiderable writing skill to other topics, or at least to LW tales sans the apologias for infidelity.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Was afraid

I was afraid this would go down the road to swapping. Weak couple can't work it out for themselves.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
I still fived it bc you approached the open marriage episode waaaaay differently than most authors

Hope they don't.

Thanks for ongoing excellence.

CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
More illiterate shit

Oh boy.

Try to read this:

"The sensations were strong. There was nothing else distracting her thoughts. Jim slipped two fingers inside her and lifted his lips away from her clitoris to make way for his other hand. He raked his fingers through the fur on her mound."

The sensations were strong. Damn, polish the Pulitzer. That's some goddamn writing there. They were stong. Great writing, Donald Trump.

There was nothing else distracting her thoughts.

Else? Besides what. If there was nothing ELSE distracting her thoughts, that means the sensations *were* So far, we have a non-sentence and utter jibberish.

"lifted his lips away"

He picked up his lips? What do you think the "lifts" means. This gives the image of lips floating away from a clitoris. He moved his head, you illiterate dolt.

This is all cold and clinical and lifeless. It's like a trip to the veterinarian, what with all the fur. It's about as arousing.

The problem with Luedon is that she has no capacity to think about language on any level--almost every word is jibberish. And she's so egotistical--she thinks she's a genius because she's used to being read by illiterate incels.

luedonluedonabout 4 years agoAuthor
For all the Illiterate Incels who may have read my stories

We should all be grateful for the considered analysis of my writing in this story (and in some of my other stories) made by Ms Sands.

Unlike her, I don't delete the negative comments on my stories.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Lue, where are you? Come back and bring your snarky comments with you. Seriously, I miss you. You didn’t even say goodbye .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluedon@luedon
Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted ...