All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 20'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm done with this

I have really tried, but I cannot handle all the guys and all the loveless sex. All these girls are mentally ill. Sorry Steve W, somehow in The Circle this made sense, but in this one it simply doesn't. I found myself reading very little of this chapter. Nothing is special any more at all.

DadDavisDadDavisover 7 years ago
Apparently!

Anonymous hasn't read all of the stories you have authored. There some very common threads through each of them. So that person isn't satisfied is not a problem with the hundreds of us who love to read these tales of wickedness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sluts & Fucks

This is nothing but sluts and fucks, and now you're going to another participant. No story here

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 7 years ago
Where's the story?

I've plowed thru 20 chapters expecting to find an actual story being told in there somewhere. I had hoped the training by the girls was supposed to kick start an actual plot. The group inspirations from another author's stories are fairly obvious, but lack any semblance of actually story telling. The chapters read like one or two page yankfests with the same characters. Then the extra people just start piling on to further confuse any coherent plot direction. I had high hopes when I started. But after 20 chapters I'm burned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too many random guys

I know it's fantasy but no normal hetero guy could get into random guys fucking his women.

But maybe that's the point? IDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gun nut sigh

The M16 comes with a 3 position selector switch. You have safe, semi, and auto, or if you have the "Navy trigger group" installed, you have safe, semi, and burst. It has a DI (Direct impingement) gas system where the gas flows through a tube into the bolt area driving the bolt carrier back inside the body of the weapon. The AK-47 uses a piston pushed by gas that rests in a housing just behind the front sight post to push the bolt back. The end result is similar, but the mechanisms are very different. Some modern NATO rifles are starting to use the piston method now as it keeps some of the fouling out of the bolt carrier area. But to say they are closely related is like saying a Ferrari and Lamborghini are closely related just because they are both Italian sports cars.

Sorry for the long paragraph. I do like the story, I've just started it. My "suspension of disbelief" was just shattered for a moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...