Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it got down to just Mark and the four of us, we descended on Mark with a boatload of love. He liked that, and cuddled all of us to him on the living room sofa.

Mark laughed, "I have to admit that MY return to MY condo certainly was a momentary shock as the elevator door opened. He pointed at Sheila and me; "You two were fucking up a storm, plus there were clothes spread everywhere. There was no doubt that there was a full-scale orgy still in progress. I'm glad I got to participate and meet your new friends."

Cindy asked, "You're not jealous?"

Mark shook his head. "Are any of you going to run off with any of them?"

A chorus of 'No' rang out from each of us. We protested mightily.

Mark shrugged, "Then I'm not jealous. Are you jealous that I spent two intense nights with Brita Jean Thorsen – the Danish pharmaceuticals mogul?"

I asked in a taunting tone, "Are you planning to run off with her any time soon?"

Mark said in a loud voice, "NO! But you should know that she's a special person who I felt unusual vibes with – similar to what I feel with each of you."

"Say more."

"We've talked about how we feel about each other. Part of those feelings that we label love involve a special resonance with each other in terms of mind, body, and spirit. We each feel more than just physical attraction for the others in this group. We have an unusual sensitivity to each other's emotions and we understand each other in unique ways." He moved his hand to indicate all of us.

"Well, I felt a lot of that with Brita. She did too ... maybe more than I did for or with her."

Melanie asked, "Do you think we'll feel the same thing with her?"

Mark nodded, "I wouldn't bet against it. You feel it with each other and me. I think there might be a common thread that runs through all of us."

I asked, "Do you want her to be a ... wife?"

Mark said, "Interesting choice of terms. Yes, in a way the four of you are my wives, but I don't want that to mean submissives. I am not Christian Grey and I don't have a red room of pain, as Anastasia called it. As for Brita, I honestly am not sure at this time. We only met five days ago. Let's see how you interact with her, how often we see her, whether that spark between us – any of us, is there and continues. We'll just have to see how it goes."

Cindy asked again, "And you're completely all right with us having picked up the guys and then partied with them for two nights?"

"In a word, yes. I'm fine. I know you worry about what I'll think, and I also understand your motivations. Don't worry. If I see or hear of something going on that I don't like in some way, I promise I'll tell you, and I hope you'd do the same with me. Believe me I'm not shy about expressing my opinion when I see something I don't like going on; Sheila and Mel can verify that from watching me at work."

Both women nodded vigorously. They'd seen me at my angriest and maddest in the office, but those moods were over quickly as rational thought overtook the situation. Usually, I appeared as a busy hardworking guy intent on accomplishment and value add.

After lunch, Sheila went off to her condo for the rest of the day.

Cindy, Mark, and I had a discussion about whether Cindy and I should give up our apartments and totally move in with him.

Mark told us, "I think you've both been holding onto those apartments as kind of a safety net in case something didn't work out between us. Are you feeling anything tentative about us that would make you think you'd need that net?"

Cindy and I emphatically said, "No." He was right; my apartment had been my safety net, but I hadn't been there in two weeks, and only then because I forgot some jewelry. I hadn't slept there for nearly a month.

Mark said, "Then why don't you move in here completely. You told me your places were furnished, so you don't have much furniture. Just move the rest of the stuff over. If you like, take over one or two of the spare bedrooms for your stuff, but I would prefer to have you living with me, sleeping with me, and being with me like this all the time."

We broke into grins and promised we'd complete our moves by week's end. Melanie had already moved in, and Sheila had declared she intended to keep her condo for a while. She liked to go off and have alone time more than the rest of us. She assured us all that it was not because she felt she needed a safety net.

Cindy, Melanie, and I had a romantic time with Mark for dinner, and then bedtime. We felt very close to each other.

Sunday, Mel, Cindy, and I were at the rifle range at one o'clock as planned. Deke was there waiting. He already had the targets set up. We did handgun practice from unusual positions, such as lying on our backs or sides, and even firing at an angle behind us. Since this was for protection and defense, he wanted us to have experienced some strange firing situations.

Halfway through our two-hour lesson, he pulled out a carefully padded weapon from the trunk of his car. He explained, "This is an M16 thirty-round, magazine-fed, air-cooled, automatic assault rifle. It can be used in single shot, burst or semi automatic, and automatic mode. It is in current use by the military, not just ours but a number of them. It's closest relative is the Russian AK-47. You're going to fire it today so you get a taste of a more powerful weapon. I'll walk you through the parts of the weapon, and firing procedures."

Mel, Cindy, and I spent the next hour learning about the weapon, breaking it down, reassembly, and then firing it in the various operating modes. Deke also had us using a telescopic sight with the rifle and shooting at targets about five hundred yards away. While we weren't super accurate, we did get a feel for long-range shooting.

To round out the day, Deke had also brought a Colt .45 Peacemaker, the weapon that had been used in the late 1800s by the Army and made famous by many westerns and TV shows. We each did several loads with the weapon. After that, we gave Deke a hug and confirmed that we'd see him and his friends next Saturday evening.

Monday, I called our various sexy friends to invite them to the party. On a whim, I opened up the invitation to include 'like-minded guests.' Margo was excited and said that she had another couple that would be great company for all of us – a couple she and Andy had swung with for the past couple of years. Who would've known?

Steve could come and wanted to bring a hot little number he'd recently met named KC Mayer, and he was sure she'd love to come and enjoy an evening of play with all of us. Our friend Tom on the west coast wasn't sure whether he could make it or not; he said he'd try and let us know his schedule.

I reminded those connected with Mark in some way about the non-disclosure agreements. No one had trouble with them. I explained that the blank NDAs would be by the front door as people came in.

I talked to Melanie and she printed off a whole bunch, and we set up a table with some pens by the door. We were being protective of Mark's reputation in the community.

We made lists of food and drink we wanted, and Barnes took pride making sure every item was stocked for us. He also made some great recommendations for party fare, and then prepared some of his own great dishes for us.

We were increasingly excited as the weekend neared. Not only would this be another one or our small orgies, but there'd be some new people there we hadn't met before. Melanie encapsulated our feelings when she clapped her hands together with a big smile, "Oh, boy; new cock and new pussy to play with. I can hardly wait."

When Mark heard we were having some new people at the party all he did was raise his eyebrows at me and look at me over his reading glasses followed by a grin. I decided to interpret that as approval.

12