All Comments on 'Bill's Visit'

by tex_writer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
this is just a little too unbelievable....

I think the husband is simply too gracious to Bill, most men wouldn't relish another man's sperm in their wife's pussy as they in turn entered her. But, other opinions are welcomed...am I being too hypercritical here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Contrasts

You write well and intelligently but the story was eh, boring. I think it's the tone of voice of the narrator, like he's bored, too. And Bill has got to stop giggling. Makes him sound gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i lost interest........

the story set off well, but then finishes really quickly - it was as though the writer was ready for a real long fuck, but then had premature ejaculation !!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Lost me

You lost me when you got to "..it hadn't been going the way I wanted."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
valgur,low class,and boring

Not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a visit by William

Do think 'Sack' is too hypercritical - this is a story, not the greatest but still with some potential - give the writer a break, he or she is trying their best and all we are doing is reading and in some cases 'bitching'. If you do not like it, you have your opinion but do not complain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah

nothing

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bill

Bill later said to me, "Tex, I didn't know that you were a cuck."

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No.

They compete, Bill treats him badly, so he wants to see Bill fuck his wife? Does he have no self-respect? No.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Bill?

I don´t think it was him not wanting to be with your wife, I think it was knowing you were there taking notes that kept him from doing her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous