All Comments on 'Billy's Willy Ch. 06'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The storm is over, for now

Wow this went a lot easier than expected, kinda feel relieved that Tammy isn't moving in. Occasional sleepovers will have to be spent either quiet in bed or Billy will have to muffle his sister some more. Sharing the sex stuff with mom was hilarious, at least they have her on their side and maybe they can pick up some advice to spice things up here and there. Not sure if they&ll be so carefree with dad someday ;)

4* for the sole mistake of "your right" instead of "you're right".

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Clever! Love it!

Well you solved one problem with Tammy but I can tell there are more hot adventures for these siblings on the horizon... at least I hope so!

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Please keep this story going

Their mom already talked to them about Winter Break so there are a lot of possible things that can happen with their Uncles over and the knowledge that their mom still has sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue

I really enjoyed this story. hopefully there is more to come - life after college - the uncles, mom, etc. there are a lot of different angles you could take. but - please write a little more here. its a well-told, well-written story!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really liked the story

5 stars all the way!!! how about a couple more chapters? love the characters and the story line. MORE!!!! please!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
I really thought Tammy would move in.

I actually thought Tammy would move in and start FUCKING BILLY.

Maybe even make it a threesome.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good story

Great job but please if you continue do not have the family have one giant family gang bang when they go home for the holidays mom,dad,kids and uncle Joe. If she won't share with Tammy then she wouldn't share with family and if you did would ruin what they have. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As they say....."The Family That Stays together........"

Your story --sans--TAMMY---was exciting, interesting, and promising. But the appearance of Tammy created confusion, and boredom....a little of Tammy did not go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot and fun. I like how you and Billy can't keep your hands off each other, and how he keeps groping your boobs and ass LOL. I'm glad you and Tammy talked things out. I especially liked the part where you let Billy suck on your tits. Keep it up. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really can't believe they would even think of allowing that little B***h Tammy back in there at all. She has already proven to be a snake more then once. I say beat her ass, or set her up to look like a lying fool to others. So none will ever take her seriously. My opinion anyway! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, you should try and have Tammy over in another chapter. I know they can not keep it secret. Besides they will be found out if they stay together any length of time, eventually at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES