All Comments on 'Bird of Prey Ch. 06'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fate like Gordon

Perhaps just as Elaine takes over Gordon's golfing business I could control your writing efforts.Each story telling the true story of how you submit all your rights to create works here to me.The theme of your new stories being the real life enslavement of author Sputnik to his online Mistress.Can you imagine the horror of being told what to write slabishly folllowing all my directives, Every plot showing the total loss of power this author endures as humiluatingly he writes of his own total submission to the will of the woman writing this narative.Masturbating as he types begging to please me before he of course reaches a climax if I allow him to.Or perhaps he would go for chapters cumless both in fiction and also as he types.Until utter frustration takes over and he succumbs to a slavishly demeaning orgasm obvious to every reader. Each word then illustrating very publicly how he is ejaculating his thoughts driven by extreme frustrated lust.Let us wait for slave Sputnik to submit my dear friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feminized and anally slaved

My wife has beaten me as I knelt feminized until.i soiled my thong.Then forced face to the floor my sissy ass was penetrated repeatedly I begged for more until.I was engulfed in an anal orgasm.I was then made to lick the strappie clean.I surrendered

my keys to my car and accepted a collar on my sissy neck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
965 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES