Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

Slowly she moved her now freed hand back down along his shaft. Holding him straight again with her thumb and forefinger, she moved the tip of her tongue up from the bottom of his cockhead. She circled the tip of her tongue around the hole and lightly let the tip dip in. She then moved it away and slid her tongue down to the rim of his cockhead. From there, she slowly rolled her tongue around his cockhead. She made sure to breathe directly onto his cockhead. Heavy warm breathes on exhale and tingling cool breathes on inhale. As her tongue circled his cockhead, her hand continued to massage his balls and tease his anus.

She made sure when her tongue rolled down along his cockhead to the bottom, to careful flick her tongue tip along the skin where his cockhead and shaft met. She would then continue around his cockhead with her tongue, breathing on him. Teasing him.

Her fingers holding his shaft steady moved forward so her whole hand can wrap around his shaft. Slowly, she moved her hand forward, squeezing his shaft. This time, as her tongue reached the bottom of his cockhead, she drew her tongue tip forward. She made sure the tip ran across the bottom leading towards the hole at the top of the cockhead. Her had moved forward, squeezing.

As her hand's forward squeezing motion reached the edge of his cockhead, her tongue tip reached the hole. She looked up at him then. She saw him looking down at her once more. She pulled away from his cockhead with her tongue tip sticking out. She felt the liquid stretch between her tongue and his cock.

She stopped when she guessed the sticky liquid would break. She kept her eyes on his eyes as she opened her mouth slightly. Carefully, she swirled her tongue in mid air as she leaned forward. The strand of liquid between them seemed to swirl and wrap around her tongue. As she reached his cockhead again, she moved her tongue tip to flick across the hole. She scooped out the rest of the liquid with the tip of her tongue.

Her mouth still held open, so close to his cockhead. She paused there for three breathes. Letting him feel her breathe hotly against his cockhead. Then she snaked her tongue out and let the tip touch the bottom of his cockhead. Slowly her head moved forward, drawn as if her tongue was pulling her over his cockhead.

She heard him sigh as her mouth enveloped him. She held his cockhead in her mouth. She felt him trying to push forward. Her hand let go of his balls. She placed the hand at the side of his leg again. Still she held his cockhead in her mouth.

She heard him moan, slightly in frustration and slightly in pleasure. She pushed herself forward then, taking all of him into her mouth. She felt her throat open to accomodate all of him. His cockhead moved down touching the back of her throat.

"Oooh, yes baby" she heard him moan.

She held his entire cock in his mouth. Letting it throb in her mouth. She let her mouth gently pull at his cock. Sucking it once. Then a second time. She heard him moan again.

She slowly moved her head away, letting his cock slide out of her mouth. She stopped as the head of his cock reached her lips. She felt his hands on her head then.

Holding his cockhead in her mouth, She moved her hands away from his cock and the side of his leg. She reached behind her head, taking care not to bite his sensitive cock, and grabbed both his hands in her's. She pulled his hands away towards the wall as she started to suck slowly on his cockhead.

Carefully, she held his hands to his side and against the wall as she sucked. Not pulling his cock deeper into her mouth, but not letting go of his cockhead. Slowly she did this. She let go of his hands, slowly, making sure he doesn't move his hands.

She moved her head slightly so his cockhead is slightly angling into her mouth as she sucked. She glanced up at him as she did this, watching his face. She felt him moving, hips pushing slightly forward, tryin to find a pattern to satisfy his urgent sexual hunger building all along his cock. She continued to slowly suck on his cockhead moving slightly towards to other way, letting his cock angle in another way. Still she sucked slowly.

She saw his his hands move away from the wall. She moved her hands up to his bottom and pulled him slightly away from the wall. His cockhead slid slightly in, she felt him move a little harder. More insistantly. She felt his cock throbbing hard against her lips. She quickly pulled her mouth back out, only enveloping and sucking his cockhead.

"Baby.." he moaned frustrated and excited.

He moved his hips against her, trying to get more of him into her hot, wet mouth.

She grabbed his hands again and moved them behind him. She placed one of his hands ontop of the other behind his bottom. She let go of his hands as her head moved forward once more, taking all of him in again. She pushed her mouth all along his shaft up against him, pushing him back against his hands.

She moved her hand back underneath his cock and again, gently massaged his balls. She heard him moan. Her other hand moved to his waist, carefully trying to control his thrusts forward. Still keeping his cockhead in her mouth, she slowly moved her hand to massage his balls. She watched as he pushed himself harder against her mouth, wanting her to open and let him in again.

With his movements and her slow sucking of his cockhead, she moved her hand down from his waist to once again hold steady his cock. Her thumb and forefinger holding him straight. The rest of her hand rested on him to hold him back from his increasing thrusts.

She loved the feel of his cock in her hand and in her mouth. She loved the way it throbbed. The way the veiny skin felt so smooth.

She withdrew her mouth from his cockhead.

"No..." He hissed.

He opened her eyes to look at her, even beg her to continue.

She watched him as he opened his eyes. As his eyes locked onto hers, she moved her hand forward. She stroked his cock then, careful to move all the way up to his cockhead and then back down again. Her hand squeezing him.

She watched as his eyes rolled up and closed. His head tilted back against the wall as his hips thrusted against her hand.

She continued to massage his balls as she stroked him. She felt him throbbing and pulsing in her hand. She moved against him as he thrusted out. Feeling every stroke along her fingers and hands, she trembled thinking how this would feel in her.

She knew he was close so she opted to finish him off. She stroked faster.

He moaned, "Yes, baby, keep it up."

She watched fascinated as her hand moved faster along his cock shaft. Her fingers gripping tight but not to tight. She felt his hardness and softness at the same time. Back and forth she stroked.

His hips moved harder against her hand. She watched him as he ground against her hand. She moved her hand faster.

"Yes, almost.." he whispered.

She moved her head forward then, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard. Moving with her hand. Moving against him.

She barely heard him as he loudly hissed his approval. She just wanted to feel him moving in her mouth and her hand. She moved faster. Her tongue licking at the bottom of his cock.

He thrusted harder. He knew now what she meant when she said he won't care. He felt her silky hot mouth and her smooth tight hands stroking him. Sucking him.

He moaned nonstop now. He wanted to grab her head and feel her head moving up and down. Feel her mouth eagerly sucking his cock.

She knew, felt, him tightening. She knew it was coming. She wanted all of him. She moved her hand away and took the rest of him into her mouth. She bobbed her head, smashing her lips against him. Against the base of his cock. Her hand squeezed and massaged his balls.

She felt him bucking against her mouth. She moaned against his cock, sending a vibration down his shaft. She knew he was going to cum. She was going to return the favor and take off of his cum into her mouth.

"Ohhh.." he moaned.

"Mmpht" she moaned.

She let his cock move fast in and out of her mouth. Her tongue remained as still as possible, stroking the bottom of his shaft. Her mouth sucking his cock deeply in and out. His hips pressing him harder against her. Trying to get more of him into her. She sucked, contracting her throat against his cockhead.

"I.." He moaned, "I'm gonna cum.. Yes, yesss.."

She felt him before she heard him. She felt his cock tremble. She felt it along her tongue and in her hand massaging his balls.

He bucked once and shook as he came.

She felt his hot seed reach his cockhead and spill against her throat. Since she felt it, she knew to suck as it came out. She kept sucking, sliding his cock out slightly and then back in. She did this to give her mouth and throat more room for his cum.

She slowed her sucking down as he slowed down. She stopped sucking as he leaned back against the wall with a sigh. She let go of his wet, spent cock.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't tease you that much to do I?" He asked, between gasps of air.

She squeezed his balls with her hand in answer.

He felt her hand squeeze him and his cock throbbed involuntarily.

"Come on," she said as she stood up, pulling her panties and sweats back on.

"We've got the rest of your evening to go through."

"We can't stay in?" he asked.

"Nope," she said shaking her head, "We need to clean up and go through what I've planned for you, birthday boy."

Without waiting for him to button up his pants, she dragged up to the fourth floor and towards his room.

---

They showered, together of course. He teased her and she teased him. But she kept her head and had them out of the room in short order.

She had told him they were going to have dinner with some friends and then out dancing afterwards. Then, after all was said and done, they were going to come back to the dorm and finish off his birthday with the unwrapping of his presents.

She was in a nice shirt and a short skirt. Comfortable shoes and a light sprinkle of her favorite perfume.

He was in a shirt and a pair of loose and comfortable fitting slacks. And with a light splash of her favorite cologne. (That's the only type cologne he has.)

They met their friends at the restaurant and celebrated in food and drinks. It was still fairly early so they decided to walk to the club where they were going to meet a couple of other friends.

The air was cool, the stars were bright and he felt just right. They walked along the street with their friends, his arm around her waist. Her thumb hooked onto his belt along his back.

Every once in a while, he would kiss her. A gentle kiss. A soft and loving kiss.

She would return the kiss just as easily.

They reached the club and they paid the entrance fee. Their friends paying for him, being that it was his birthday and all.

The music slammed into them as soon as they entered. Nearly wall to wall were bodies moving to the music. Some to the music not blaring in the club. But everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The friends moved to the bar where everyone was supposed to meet. As they reached the bar, they spotted their friends at the corner of the bar.

A celebratory drink was toasted to the birthday boy.

He laughed at the toast. He thanked them for the toast and drank to the toast.

Then one by one, the female friends dragged him onto the dance floor. All of them saved the slower dances for his girlfriend.

He found himself watching her as she danced with his friends. He marvelled at the way she moved. The way she seemed to glide across and around her partner.

His current partner leaned over and laughed at him in his ear.

"You know.." she said, "You're making me jealous!"

He turned to her and laughed apologetically. He tried not to stare but found himself glancing back in her direction every now and again.

She spotted him glancing at her as she danced around her partner. She winked at him and moved her hips a bit, the way she knew he liked.

She watched as his dance partner spotted him staring at her. She grinned as she leaned over to say something to him.

She continued to move to the music by her dance partner. She watched as he seemed to laugh in embarrassment.

She saw her friend glance over then. Her friend winked at her as she nodded.

He paid closer attention to his dance partner as they moved to the music. He felt her move her body closer to his as they danced. Her body seemed to tease him as they moved.

He moved with her, making sure not to get too close. The music played and they moved. He glanced over at her again. He watched as she mirrored his dance partner's moves. He found himself imagining her dancing with him.

His hips moved with her's. His hands moving around, sometimes along her body. Sometimes resting on her body.

He watched as she moved her bottom back against her dance partner. He felt her bottom brushing against him.

He moved with her. Feeling himself getting excited at her movements.

His body shaking to the music, rubbing against her body.

He felt her body turn and she faced him as she danced.

Just then another song started.

He realized what he was doing.

"Wow." she said into his ear, "Birthday boy with a birthday surprise!"

She laughed.

He felt a hand pat the front of his pants and his hardening cock.

He laughed embarrassed again.

"My dance partner was just too exciting!" he said to her.

She grinned and said, "I bet you say that to all the women that gets you up."

At that point, his girlfriend saved him. She had walked up and tapped her friend on the shoulder.

"I've got it from here." she said.

Her friend laughed and leaned over to whisper something to her.

She laughed as her friend moved off to find another dance partner.

"What did she say?" he curiously asked.

She grinned at him as her hand grabbed his cock.

"She said you were making a pass at her with this!"

"I was not!" he cried.

She started to dance in front of him. Moving to the music, sliding up to him.

He moved too, as soon as she let go of him. He touched her body then. Unlike his previous partner, he roamed across her body. He kissed her neck as they dance.

He felt her rubbing her body against his.

She moved against his body, the music and the dim lights providing an almost trance like state. She found herself excited. Excited by the way his hands moved across her body. She knew the movements. She felt them before.

He moved his hands up and down her body. First down her sides, then up and down her back. All he wanted to do was touch her, to feel her against his skin. He gyrated against her as she pushed her bottom up against him. He felt her hands on his body too.

Sometimes her hands were on his chest and sometimes on his waist.

She moved her leg between his leg and danced on his lap. She felt his hardness against her leg, even harder if that was possible.

Her hand on his chest, she continued to move. She let her hand slide down his chest to his stomach. She moved behind him, her hand still on his stomach. She moved her body up and down his back as her hand move down.

Her hand slid down to the front of his pants. She felt his hardness and moved to face him again. She looked at him as she moved her hand.

He looked at her somewhat shocked as she stroked him through his pants in the middle of the dance floor. He saw the look in her eye and knew she was excited. He also knew he had better stop it before she got him too far.

He continued to move with her to the music. He put one hand on her hand, not pulling her away. He let his hand run up her arm and to her shoulder. Carefully, he placed his other hand on her waist. He moved his hips forward to the music and moved himself side to side.

He let his hand fall from her shoulder, sliding down the front of her shirt. He let his palm touch her breast. As they moved, the palm of his hand lightly rubbed against her nipple. He let her tease herself along his palm.

Still she moved, not at all phased by his hand. She continued to look at him as they moved.

His other hand moved from her waist to her bottom. He let his hand rest on her cheek. As the music beat a certain beat, his hand would squeeze.

His hand gently squeezed her breast and let go. He abandoned that and moved his hand up to her neck. He let his hand stroke, gently cupping the side of her neck. He pulled her closer as the music moved them. He leaned forward to kiss her.

She watched as he moved close to kiss her. She let go of his cock and moved that hand to his arm. She kissed him back as they moved.

She felt him press his hardness against her then. His hand still squeezing her bottom and his hand cupping the side of her neck. She felt the music move. Moving him. His body moving with it. His body stroking her.

She closed her eyes feeling all of these things with her mind. Imagining them alone with the music playing. She kissed him hard then. Letting the music carry her body against his. She danced.

He danced and kissed her. He found himself grinding his hardness through his pants against her skirt. He moved his head to the side slightly, and he sucked on her neck.

She opened her mouth to gasp or moan. She couldn't hear which she did over the music. His lips had taken part of her neck and sucked her in. She felt it like a shock down her back. Like a tingle across her pussy. She almost missed a step in their dance.

He moved with her, caught up in their dance. Caught up in the way her body felt against his. Again he wanted to taste her. Again he wanted to touch her. He let his hand move from her neck down to her shoulder. His other hand squeezed her cheeck, causing her to push forward against his hardness.

He moved his hand down to her breast again. His lips still sucking her neck. Slow, gentle and long sucks along certain spots of her neck.

She then did gasp aloud as his fingers lightly raked over her nipple through her shirt. This combined with his sucking was driving her wild.

"Hey! Get a room, you two!" one of their friends shouted at them, dancing nearby.

She opened her eyes and realized they were still on the dance floor. She grinned at their friends and pulled him towards the bar.

He followed behind her. Her hand dragging his hand along. He moved behind her, to conceal his now obvious excitement.

They moved to their friends at the corner of the bar. Their friends asked them to watch their stuff so they could go onto the dance floor.

She readily agreed and shoved him down on the stool in the corner. The bartender was at the other side of the bar and everyone at the bar was looking out into the dance floor or chatting with eachother.

She stood between his legs and leaned forward to kiss him hungrily.

He returned the kiss and reached up to cup her face. He felt her tongue and opened his mouth to let her in. His tongue moved forward slightly to greet her tongue.

She let her tongue dance with his in his mouth. She felt his hands move down from her face to her neck. She felt his fingers roaming down her neck, slowly massaging her.

She felt him pull his mouth away from her. She watched him as he leaned over to start kissing her neck. She sighed as his lips touched her neck. The way his lips moved to the right spots, in the right order and with the right movements. She shivered.

The music and the drinks had heightened her sensitivity. She felt one of his hands cup one of her breasts. She felt the soft touching, warm squeezing of his hand. She stepped closer to the stool as his lips moved to another spot.

His fingers curled slightly, cupping her breast. Carefully he squeezed her breast as his lips sucked gently on her neck. His lips let go of her neck as his hand moved off her breast. He moved his hand so that the tops of his fingers were touching her nipple. Slowly he ran his fingers across her nipple.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers