Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She felt his tongue then. On her neck, his tongue tip slowly moved across the skin of her neck. She felt the same movement, only fingers raking across her nipple softly. She felt herself getting even more excited. His fingers felt like his tongue through her shirt.

She found her eyes closed again, her mind paying close attention to his tongue and fingers. She trembled slightly at each finger raking.. no, flicking over her nipple.

One finger, flick. His tongue, flick.

She shivered.

Second finger, flick. His tongue, flick, the other way.

She sighed.

Third finger, flick. His tongue, flick again.

She moaned.

He continued with his tongue and fingers all the way through then back again.

Every flick with his fingers, she felt it through her pussy. Every flick of his tongue, she felt herself moving her hips forward.

Then she felt it. His other hand was between them. She felt his hand sliding under the top of her skirt. She hadn't noticed him undoing her skirt top. She felt his fingers touch her through her panties. She pushed herself forward onto his fingers.

He felt her move against his fingers. He wasn't able to slip his fingers under her panties. He flicked his tongue along her neck and continued to move his fingers across her nipple.

She shivered as his fingers seemed to circle gently against her pussy. His fingers pressed against her panties, she found herself moving against it. She hand one hand on the bar and the other on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed and sensations were coming at her in all directions.

The music, bringing a rythm to her body. The touching of his fingers, sending tiny pleasurable shocks through her vagina and nipple. The soft sucking lips, triggering the most sensitive pleasures in the back of her neck. The air, warm and mingled with the scent of his cologne.

She knew she wanted to cum. She didn't want to be teased. She want to feel it in her wet and aching pussy. She wanted to move to the music.

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

She reached down and started to undo his pants.

He looked around then and said, "Stop. What are you doing?"

She leaned forward and growled into his ear, "I want to do it here and now."

"But.."

She shook her head and growled as she unzipped him, "No buts, now!"

He knew the tone and knew it was futile to argue with her. He glanced around again to see if anyone was looking. Thankfully, no one was. The bartender was at the other side of the bar, flirting with some customer. Everyone else was looking out at the dance floor.

He felt her hands yank the front of his underpants down, exposing his hard cock. He watched as she continued to look at him with this wild hungry look. He watched as she stepped on one of the bars of his stool.

Her leg swung over one of his legs. She placed one hand on his shoulder and swung her other leg over his.

"Close your legs a bit!" she told him.

He did.

She stood there and reached down with one hand to pull her panties aside. She lowered herself then, stopping when his cockhead touched her pussylips. Then she moved her hand from his shoulder to hold his cock steady. Her hand holding her panties aside, spread her pussylips a bit.

She lowered herself and felt his cockhead spreading her pussylips.

"Yes." she hissed.

She felt his hardness spreading her vagina muscles. She felt herself contract around his hardness. She stopped lowering herself when she couldn't get any more of his throbbing cock into her.

She opened her eyes and said, "Move your ass forward and lean back."

He placed both his hands on the stool seat and lifted himself and slid forward slightly. He watched her as he leaned back.

She closed her eyes again as she felt more of his cock enter her. She started to move then, slowly up and down.

He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy but he was afraid of getting caught. This was too public even for his taste. He glanced around, no one looked. He felt himself gradually getting more excited.

He watched her as she moved. Barely moving her body, he saw and felt her ass move. Slowly pumping his cock.

She felt his cock harden as she stroked her pussy on and off him. She tried tightening herself around him. She felt his cock throb in response. She let the beat of the music guide her movement up and down.

She felt his hands on her bottom. She then knew he was enjoying it. She moved up and down as his hands squeezed her bottom. She moved her hips forward as her bottom came down, pulling every bit she could of him into her.

He closed his eyes then. He could only feel her and only hear the music. He moved with her and against her. His cock hard in her soft silky vagina. He felt her warm pussy muscles sucking his cock. Up and down she felt her warmth suck. Down and up, he moved.

She moved deliberately to the beat, the faster the beat, the faster she did him. She felt it all again. From this afternoon in the library to the stairwell. She remembered it as she moved.

Her warmth tighten again around him. Gripping and holding him as she moved. He knew what that meant.

"Wait for me." he said.

"Hurry." she replied.

His hands moved from her bottom to her waist. He moved her up and down his cock. He pushed harder every time she came down.

"Better hurry." she said.

She felt her pussy grabbing at his hard cock wildly now. She pumped herself down and felt him slam himself up. His cock spreading her, rubbing, stroking her along the walls of her squeezing, sucking warmth. She moaned as she felt her body start to shake.

"Wait.." he said again.

"Hurry.." she whispered, feeling this one building into something big.

He growled as her pussy ground against him. His cock being sucked harder, massaged tighter. He moved faster, not caring if anyone saw now.

"Oh.. oh yes.. yesss.. oh yes" she whispered as she pumped.

She felt it start as she slammed harder up against her. She felt herself loose control as her body tensed for the release.

"Yesss.." he said.

"Oh yesss." she growled and pumped harder.

He opened his eyes to look at her as he knew they were both about to cum. He saw her open her mouth and he quickly reached up with one hand and pulled her head towards his. His mind stop working then as he felt it pushing up from his balls.

She felt his cock tense as her warmth gripped hard once more as she trembled. Her pussy released in a tremendous climax. She suddenly felt his lips against her lips. She came and as she did, she realized that she was moaning into his mouth.

He felt her pussy contract hard one last time and he felt himself let go. His cock pushed deep into her warmth as she gripped him tight and loose and tight again as she came. He felt himself shoot into her. He groaned into her mouth.

Both of them moaning into eachother's mouths as they came. Slowly, their climax subsided and they collapsed.

He going limp with her on top of him.

She going limp on top of him, her head rested on his shoulder, breathing hard. She felt his cock pulsing. Slowing down. Everytime his cock throbbed involuntarily, she felt her pussy contract.

They rested like that a few moments until the heard..

"Now I *am* jealous!"

They both looked over and saw his last dance partner looking at them. She smiled at them both.

They both got up, she sliding off of him. And he quickly tucking in his softening cock back into his pants.

"That's some birthday present!" she said, "What I want to know is; What does she get for her birthday?"

He looked at his girlfriend and grinned.

She looked at him and said to her friend, "That wasn't his birthday present.."

Her friend laughed.

They all danced for a few more hours. Her friend taking him to the dance floor now and again. Sometimes both his girlfriend and her friend danced with him or eachother. As the night progressed, the three of them danced together more often. He kept glancing at his girlfriend, hoping she would tell him. He was both excited and afraid of what her answer would be. Well, why not? It IS his birthday...

vic450
vic450
70 Followers