Birthday Favours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

Ginger was kneeling in front of him, completely nude with her paws holding the hood and resting on her thighs. Between them, her substantial she-cock jutted arrogantly skyward, slick and gleaming with his spit and her cum; a fat, errant glob of girl-cum oozing down the glistening red-purple glans. She grinned then sat up, running her fingers into her heavy, luxuriant mass of raven-dark hair, making her tan-furred tits sway enticingly.

Behind her, on a chair on a dais, sat Demona. The grey cat-girl smiled lasciviously, one long, elegant leg crossed over the other. Both were encased in supple, shiny, green leather boots, matching the jacket she wore open, but from his angle and the way her knees were raised, he couldn't tell if that was all she was wearing. Next to her on a cushion knelt a pretty little lizard-girl; her green-and-gold scales might almost have been chosen to match Demona's outfit. As near as he could make out, the blindfold and ball-gag constituted her entire outfit. Now he understood that scent he hadn't been able to identify; Demona had a pet she'd brought. The serene mistress of the revels reached down, gently caressing the lizardess's auburn locks, so like her own, and the little creature gave a hissing purr of pleasure.

Kani smiled up at him from the pillowy floor, her amber eyes glowing brightly. The red oni shemale cupped his balls playfully, licking her lips. She was still dressed -- sort of -- in a very small black dress, now riding up the swell of her hips to reveal her girl-cock, erect and leaking. One strap was sliding down a smooth red shoulder, relaxing the otherwise taut fabric stretched over her bosom.

Behind -- well sort of -- he saw Mina; as he expected, the minotauress was as naked as her roommate and lover, Ginger. At the moment it seemed she wasn't quite finished, for she was rocking slowly and he could see the base of her shaft disappearing into Naira. Both of them had satisfied grins on their faces and it was clear that Naira might as well be naked as Mina, for her outfit was barely there. It was blue vinyl, stretched nearly to the splitting point over her heavy breasts and as a result of their exertions -- and Mina's hands, he was sure -- the material was sliding down, revealing the cow-girl's plump, rosy nipples. The front of her outfit was concealed since she was lying on her front, her legs spread for her lover, so all he could see was that the back was pulled to one side, making an indent in one firm, generous ass-cheek, and kept from slipping back in by Mina's meaty pole.

The minotauress laughed softly, giving Naira's generous rump a fond slap as she withdrew, her bullcock making a lewd sucking sound. "Love ya, babe," she said, her rampant, dripping member bobbing up between the Holstein's cheeks. The pungent scent of bull semen reached Ardanis' nose, sending a thrill through him. Naira rolled on her side, smiling up at Mina, then pulling the minotauress down for a long, lingering kiss. "Mmm... thanks, sweetie. Let me up, though; I want to give Ginger my present, too."

His hands still bound behind him, Ardanis could only watch as the Holstein rose gracefully to her feet, her tail swishing saucily behind her. The blue material was just as nearly-not-there in front; it was based on a leotard, though sleeveless and, for the most part, frontless. The neck was scooped low and wide, and there was a large centre patch out from just under her bust clear down over her belly to just above her mons; the effect was rather like a bikini with two straps running up the sides to join top and bottom.

Naira strolled over toward Ginger, towering over her by a considerable margin. "Happy birthday, Ging," she said softly, stoop to wrap her arms around the mouse-girl. Ginger murmured "Thanks, Naira," as she pulled the Holstein-girl into a smouldering kiss. The mouse-girl's hands were already picking at Naira's outfit, sliding the straps over her shoulders and down.

His attention was diverted by Kani. "Mmm.... gimme some of that kittycat," she murmured, licking his cheek; evidently the flavour of mouse-cum was to her liking, for she kept licking his cheeks. He could feel her warm against his back while her hands worked at the cuffs on his wrists. "Almost, lover," she chuckled, and then the cuffs snikked and opened.

"Thanks, Kani," he said gratefully as he chafed his wrists. The cuffs were lined, being intended for bedroom games and not as serious restraints, but he'd never worn them that long. His shoulders twinged a bit as he rolled them forward and back to loosen the muscles up a bit.

The red oni chuckled as her arms went around his waist, then began stroking his belly. "No problem, sweetie," she answered. "Besides, you need your hands free now," she added. "C'mon, pretty kitty; it's a nice, comfy floor." She prodded his feet with hers. "You know what I want, Ardanis."

He knew exactly what she wanted; her cock was a familiar visitor, and he could feel the warm flesh bumping eagerly against his backside. "Gimme a moment, Kani," he answered, still rubbing his wrists. He took a couple of paces to put a bit of the pillowy floor between them and Naira and Ginger, who were already engaged in some intense foreplay. Kani was right with him, keeping her arms around him, one hand straying to his crotch. He was still quite erect; her mouth had brought him to the brink and held back only by the cockring.

He was startled a bit by an extra-poofy pillow that suddenly landed in front of him, and he glanced up to see Demona swinging one leg. The lizard-girl was nowhere to be seen at the moment, but he was quite sure this was the same cushion she'd been kneeling on; it had the scent of a reptile. Thankful, he braced his elbows on the pillow, curling his tail up over his back.

"That's one of the things I love about you," she whispered. She was leaning over his back; he could feel her, warm and sultry against his skin. One of her hands was wrapped around him cock, stroking him slowly while her other hand massage his butt. Something cool plopped onto his bottom, and her fingers began working it into his skin. "You're such a sweet guy, always thinking of making us happy." Her hand on his cock shifted to cup his balls and he felt hers nestling between his butt cheeks against his snug hole.

Ardanis caught his breath momentarily as she pushed, concentrating on relaxing for her. The lube she'd applied helped numb things a bit, but she was quite well-built, if not as much as Mina. He appreciated that she was taking it slowly, too; Mina tended to get a bit carried away and forget that not all her lovers were bovines who were up to her level of enthusiasm. He had no doubt that Mina would be getting her turn as well this evening, but it was nice to work his way up to her.

Bovine moans of pleasure combined with squeaky, breathless exclamations caught his attention and he snuck a quick look. Naira was enjoying herself, evidently, and so was Ginger; the mouse-girl's hips rocking steadily, pushing up into Naira, who was riding astride, her head back, with an indecently pleased expression on her face. He licked his lips involuntarily as he watched, then turned back to find himself face-to-cock with Mina.

"I was feeling left out," she said with a grin. One minotaur-sized hand rested gently on his cheek; the other was pumping the minotaur-sized cock springing from between her furry legs. Knowing Mina as well as he did, he took a deep breath, then leaned his head forward.

The rich scent of Naira's juices mixed with Mina's semen assailed his nose. Ardanis didn't find it disgusting, but it was strong; earthy and primal. Her cock-stroking hand went to his head as she worked her way in, and he puffed his cheeks as her girth stretched his mouth wide. His heart beat faster, as it always did when Mina wanted oral; there was something in the primitive part of his brain that was convinced he was going to choke. Easy, he thought. Relax; you've been here before. It helped that Mina seemed content to feed him her cock at a speed that suited him; the problem was that Kani's eager entry was pushing him forward onto Mina's she-bull meat. The oni was thrusting vigorously now, and had plastered herself against his back, her teeth nipping lightly at his shoulder blades in a counterpoint to her thrusts.

"Oooo... it's been too long, honey," she whispered, taking a break from nibbling him. "I need to have you over more often to play."

Normally he would have said something, but with a mouthful of bull cock it was a bit difficult, to say the least. He was a bit concerned; Kani, like other red onis, could be a bit temperamental and might choose to take his non-responsiveness as an insult. On the other hand, she was quite familiar with the other girls' tastes with him, particularly for having him fellate them.

A quiet clicking sound caught his attention and he rolled his eyes in its direction as best he could; it wasn't easy to look at what else was going on in the room while spitted between Mina and Kani. Still, he was able to make out the lizardess; though still gagged, she was no longer blindfolded and was taking pictures with someone's cellphone. Probably Mina's, he thought; she was the most likely to want pictures of the evening's festivities. Or it could be Ginger's.

He was finding it hard to concentrate between Mina's ample cock stuffed down his throat, making it necessary for him to breath through his nose, and Kani's girl-meat driving into his bum, teasing his prostate and making his need to cum even worse. At the moment all he wanted was for both of them to cum, and for someone -- anyone! - to get that cock ring off so he could cum. "That's enough, Sh'sthress," he heard Demona dimly through the pounding of his pulse, and the lizardess returned -- scampered, he thought -- back to her side.

Mina was breathing heavily, her fingers flexing on his shoulders while she drove into him. Her heavy balls slapped against his chin each time she hilted herself in his throat, and Kani had moved into a counterpoint rhythm, her rocking thrusts in time with Mina's; both of them in unison. The oni's arms were still around him, though her hands had moved up to his chest and her fingers pinched his nipples lightly, sending little shocks of pleasure through him.

Kani came first; her hips bucked wildly, then she froze, jammed as deeply inside his ass as she could, quivering violently, and he felt hot, liquid warmth rushing into his bum from her throbbing girl-meat. "OOH FUCK YEAH!" she cried out, digging her feet into the deeply-padded floor and bracing her hands on his rump. "That's what I like; milk me, kitty!" and indeed, he was doing that; his butt contracting rhythmically around her pumping shaft.

That set Mina off, and he swallowed frantically as the minotauress's balls heaved and he felt her shaft flexing in his mouth, a warning as girl-cum surged along her cock to erupt in his throat. "Hrmmmm!!" he exclaimed, muffled by Mina's log, but it was unnecessary; Mina had likewise frozen in the grip of orgasm, shuddering while her balls churned up a bull-sized load of nut-butter. Pinned between both shemales like a fly in amber, Ardanis could only clench and swallow and do his best to keep up. Kani, though well-built and able to pump a generous measure into his butt, was not anywhere near in the same league as Mina's prodigious fleshy column and the massive loads she could produce.

At length he heard Kani's satisfied sigh and felt her eruptions trailing off, her cock softening in the grip of his anus, followed by the slick, squishy suction of the oni withdrawing. Mina, though, was in no hurry to finish; he could feel his belly filling, becoming heavy with the minotauress' apparently inexhaustible supply of thick, creamy spooge. At least she wasn't thrusting; she was content to simply keep her bullcock jammed down his throat while her baby-makers unloaded.

She too gave a deep, lowing sigh of pleasure when she pulled out, the last fire-hose-like jet of her bull-spunk splattering on his head and Kani's tits. The oni giggled and crawled around to give Mina's hefty shaft a long, slow lick while Ardanis wiped his mouth and caught his breath. Giving Mina head was always a challenge.

"Thanks, Ardanis," Demona said with a smile from her seat. "You've helped make this a very special birthday party for Ginger." She nodded at the mouse-girl who was still vigorously thrusting into Naira. "Since you've been so good about this, I arranged a treat for you, too." She undid the ball gag in the lizardess's jaws and gave her a gentle touch on her snout. "Now you may release him, dear," she said to her, and the petite reptile rubbed against her hand.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said in a soft, sibilant voice, then rose to her feet. She looks like living jewelry, he thought, watching how the light played off her green-and-gold scales. The lizardess stopped in front of him, then sank slowly to her knees as he sat up. "Do I please you, sir?" she asked, her slitted, liquid-gold eyes wide, and he nodded, not sure what to say. Women usually told him what they wanted rather than ask what he wanted. She smelled like warm sand, with a hint of some delicate musk.

"Mistress Demona permits me to free you, and then I am to please you," she informed him. With that, she leaned forward, her small hands working at the cock ring.

"What's your name?" he asked as she pushed her auburn hair to one side and a remarkably long, forked tongue flickered from between her very-sharp-looking teeth.

"I am Sh'sthress, sir," she replied. "My mistress has loaned me to Mistress Demona for the evening, you see." Explanation complete, she leaned forward, her tongue flicking lightly to caress his shaft, sampling the pre-cum oozing from the split in the crown of his cock. She stroked herself slowly, then brought her fingers up to his lips. "Will you taste me, please?"

Almost of its own volition, he found his tongue licking at her fingers. She tasted exotically different; for some reason her juices make him think of nectarines and desert oases. It was also clear that she was ready; more than ready, in fact. Knowing Demona, he wouldn't have been at all surprised if she'd had a vibrator or other toy keeping the lizardess at a slow simmer up to this point. "You taste just fine to me," he assured her, and her muzzle wrinkled in a reptilian smile.

"Then I am ready to please you," she replied and squirmed agilely around onto all fours. Sh'sthress looked back at him, her face a mixture of invitation and desire to please, waggling her rump as she swung her tail up and forward. Her nether lips gleamed like gemstones with her juices, the scaled outer parted slightly to reveal her ready, moist inner passage.

Having been the recipient of a few cocks so far this evening, Ardanis was more than ready to put his to good use, and rested his paws on her pert bottom, lining his shaft up. She hissed in pleasure as his glans rubbed along her slit and gave him a little rocking wiggle, as clear a signal of readiness as any words. She felt incredibly warm under his hands.

His world narrowed down to just the pretty lizard kneeling on hands and knees in front of him. He was peripherally aware that Ginger and Naira seemed to be coming to a climax, but right now all that mattered was the enticing warmth of Sh'sthress as he slowly thrust into her.

She was tight, very tight. He didn't think she was virgin, but she definitely exercised, going by the smooth, rippling grip around him. She was also much, much warmer inside that he'd ever encountered before. "Oh.... my god..." he groaned, pushing further; she was like a living oven around him, and he felt himself hardening rapidly, the blood rushing to his cock in response.

Sh'sthress hissed softly again, murmuring, "Yessss, pleassse, sssir!", drawing out her s's. The lizardess shifted, spreading her scaled thighs wider, and flattened her chest and shoulders against the floor, pushing her rump up against him. "I am yourssss, yourssss to ussssse...!"

Ardanis moved to brace himself atop her, thrusting hard. He knew he wasn't going to last long due to the way he'd been pent up with Ginger, Kani and Mina, but he was going to do her properly. Feet shifted on the cushioned floor; he thought it was Ginger and Naira -- only they were on his right, he realized as Naira gave a mooing cry of pleasure, closely followed by Ginger's cries. So who -? He forced his attention away from the squirming reptile under him and looked back toward his own rump.

Demona had been wearing more than jacket and boots. The supple green leather gleamed under the lights as she stopped behind him, and the open jacket framed her gently-swaying breasts. She was also wearing a matching green strap-on, which one elegant hand had just finished smearing with lube. "Couldn't resist the opportunity," she grinned at him, a wicked gleam in her green eyes.

He clenched involuntarily as the comparatively cool latex cock snuggled in between his buns, and his rhythm faltered for a moment. At least it's not Mina-sized passed through his mind as she pushed in. He turned back to Sh'sthress, who was looking back at him with a slightly worried look.

"Are you displeassssed, sssir?" she asked, panting slightly. "Tell me what I musssst do?"

"No... not displeased," he replied, panting himself, though more as Demona worked her strap-on further into his butt. "You're... you're good," he added, and Sh'sthress smiled back at him.

"Thank you, sssirr. It gladdenssss me that you are pleasssed," she replied. She spread her arms a bit wider, bracing against not just his thrusts but those of the elegant grey catgirl pushing into him in turn.

The trio soon found a smooth, double-ended rhythm; Demona withdrawing as Ardanis thrust into Sh'sthress, then reversing. Ardanis wasn't sure how long he would last, though; he felt an incredible need to cum, and Demona's strap-on stroking his prostate wasn't helping any. He felt the floor shifting as Ginger and Naira parted ways, and from the sounds of things, Mina and Kani were just getting started with each other, though he wasn't inclined to look and see who was in who.

In fact, he didn't last very long at all, though from Sh'sthress's whistling moans, he judged she was quite satisfied as it was, and it was with a huge flood of relief that he crashed over the edge, his cock achingly hard in the lizard-girl as it spat cat-cream. She thrashed and writhed under him while he shot the rapids of orgasm until the languid feeling of completion stole over him. The pretty reptile gave a hissing sigh of pleasure as well.

Demona, however, wasn't quite ready, so he found it difficult to pull out of Sh'sthress. The catgirl's eager thrusts grew faster now that she wasn't trying to match his, and he braced himself to keep his weight off the lizardess still stuffed full of his tom-hood. It didn't take her long, though; he suspected she'd been on a simmer up to this point as well, and she yowled softly as she came, quivering for several moments. His sensitive nose scented her honey leaking around the pad of her strap-on as she withdrew, and the three of them rolled to one side or the other, panting softly.

Sh'sthress twisted lithely to look past Ardanis to Demona. "Did I do well, Mistresss?" she asked, still dragging out her sibilants a bit, and the grey cat-girl nodded, smiling.

"You did very well, Sh'sthress," she replied as she unbuckled the strap-on. Wetness gleamed on the harness and Ardanis saw that it was a double-ended one; so she'd been enjoying a stuffing herself while she mounted him. He rubbed his butt gently; by this point in the proceedings he was feeling a bit sore there. Demona saw his wince and chuckled a bit. "It's time for a break anyway, Ardanis," she said, rising gracefully to her feet. She strolled across the shifting surface of the floor to the throne-like chair, and he couldn't help but watch her tail swishing sexily behind her.

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers