Birthday Favours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

He stretched while she spoke softly into the phone by the chair, then helped Sh'sthress up. The petite lizardess seemed a bit taken aback and skittered away, apparently unsure that she should be standing without permission. He looked around as he worked the tight latex shorts down, sighing in relief as they finally relinquished their grip on him. Ginger and Naira were snuggled, spooning on the floor, and Mina had rolled Kani onto her front and was once again demonstrating her insatiable drives as she thrust vigorously into the giggling red oni's backside.

There was a discreet knock on the door a few minutes later, and at Demona's call of "Come in," a trio of svelte vixens in house uniform came in, bearing a cake, bottles, platters of nibblies and a selection of plates, glasses and other tableware. They seemed to cope with the shifting floor easily, nor did they appear to notice the various naked furs, nor the enthusiastically-rutting couple on the floor. The wide ledge along one side served for a table, where they set everything out, then turned and filed out, the last one giving Demona a small smile and nod as she closed the door behind her.

"C'mon, you two!" Naira laughed. "We're not going to wait forever, you know! Hurry up, or no cake and champagne for either of you!"

"Hey!" Kani called, and her forehead wrinkled with sudden concentration. With an explosive grunt, Mina shuddered, and Kani's eyes widened as the minotauress's cock erupted, hosing the oni's butt in response to her sudden clenching.

The incentive of birthday cake and wine prompted both to finish quickly, though Kani winced a bit as she stood, thick white cream running down her inner thighs. She seemed unfazed by it, though, and Mina simply let her bull-cock flop against her furry thighs.

There was something surreal about the scene, Ardanis decided. Not bad, but definitely out of the ordinary; seven furs mostly undressed, all of them thoroughly messy and smelling of sex, sitting back and singing "Happy Birthday". Ginger jumped up when they'd finished singing to cut the cake, then Demona and she were passing around plates and pouring champagne.

It was a pretty good party after all, Ardanis reflected some time later. The grey tom was leaning back against a couple of pillows, with Ginger snuggled against one shoulder and Demona against the other; he was feeding them both cake in turns. Kani was idly teasing Sh'sthress, her fingers wandering over the lizardess' smooth, scaled tummy and stroking her nether lips, while she swigged from a bottle of champagne which had somehow managed to fall into her possession.

Mina and Naira picked their way across the pillowy floor, making everything and everyone move rather like ships on a languid ocean. "Hey, Ginger," they said, "we're going to take off now." Naira's tail was wrapped around Mina's waist and vice-versa, and it wasn't hard to guess what the two had in mind. Ginger untangled herself from Ardanis and the two bovines hugged her thoroughly.

"Thanks for throwing a terrific party," she said, a bit muffled between them.

"Aww, you're welcome, Ging, and Happy Birthday!"

- FIN -

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers