Birthday Festivities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex heard toilet flush and the bathroom door open. 'He wasn't going to let her do that to him' he thought, as he grabbed for the based of his cock so he could finish things off himself. His hand barely got there when Linda knocked it away.

"You're hands off today, remember?" She said, lifting mouth off his tip, uncharacteristically stern.

"Yeah, but..."

Linda's sweet smile returned. "Trust me?" She said. As the footsteps reached the top of the stairs. She bobbed down on him again.

Alex counted each step down the stairs like it was the executioner coming to collect the prisoner from his cell.

'One...two...three...four...five. He'd be about half way down by now,' Alex thought. He closed his eyes and waited for the ax to fall. His mother had apparently lost her mind and he was trapped. Even if she let him get up, there was no way he could get himself together before his dad came down. 'Six...seven...'

All of a sudden, the phone in his parents bedroom rang. It was a separate line from the rest of the house that served as an office phone for Tom. They didn't have enough rooms in the house for a proper office so Tom had set up a desk upstairs in the bedroom. Goes with the workaholic territory.

The footsteps on the stairs paused briefly and started to climb the stairs again.

Alex breathed a sigh of relief, figuring now he could try to reason with his mother again. As fear momentarily left him, he opened his eyes. Her lips still around his cock, her hands were on his thighs and she was looking up at him. Beside him, his mothers phone was lit up.

'Calling Tom Office...' Was displayed on the screen.

She pulled off her son's cock again. "He'd never miss a call on the bat-phone" She said with a smile. Then ran her tongue from his balls all the way to the tip and flicked the sensitive part just below the tip a couple times before reaching for her phone again. She hit the speaker phone button and adjusted to volume so it couldn't be heard upstairs.

"Hello?" They could hear Tom say from upstairs.

"Hey hun, are you awake yet?" Linda asked as she pumped Alex's cock with her free hand. She grinned at Alex.

"Ha, yeah. I was almost downstairs when my phone rang, so I came back up to answer it."

"Oh," Linda kissed the tip of Alex's throbbing cock and licked more pre-cum off before continuing to speak "silly me. I just stepped outside to make this call so I wouldn't wake Alex. He fell asleep sitting up on the couch."

"Oh, OK. Well. I'll let ya go and I'll be right down." Tom said.

"Sure, do me a favor though?" As soon as she was done speaking she returned her tongue to swirl around the head of Alex's cock.

"Yeah, what do ya need?"

"I need a hand with his birthday present. Can you sneak through the kitchen and out the patio to the garage. I left it there. I'll walk around the house from the front porch, where I am now, and meet you there."

"Yeah...alright," Tom replied.

"Oh and Tom, make sure you don't go into the living room, I don't want to wake Alex until we have his gift inside on the kitchen table." She said as she winked to Alex.

"Sounds good, see you in the garage."

With that, the phone went quite and Linda resumed her full focus on the appetizing sight in front of her.

As they heard the footsteps again reach top of the stairs and start their decent, Linda locked eyes with her son.

"Now remember, you're asleep on the couch," She smiled. "Sweet dreams..."

Linda grabbed Alex's cock and embraced it one more time with her lips. She pumped with her hand as her head bobbed, this time with no holding back.

Alex's head fell back to the back of the couch, as the pleasure engulfed him. He wanted to warn his mom that he was about to explode, but the footsteps reached the bottom step and he couldn't say anything for fear of being heard.

He grabbed her left hand and squeezed tightly as his orgasm ripped through him. He squeezed and bit down on his bottom lip to stop from calling out. He exploded in his mothers wanting mouth. She moved her hand from his cock to take hold of his free hand. They held each others hands while they facing each other, like newlyweds would at the alter. Her head steadied it's bobbing as she drank back his cum.

"Uuuuugh..." Alex accidentally let slip, as his mom made sure she got every last drop.

Tom, having heard a noise looked from the kitchen into the living room. All he saw was the back of the couch and the back of Alex's head as he "slept". He chuckled to himself as he turned back towards the patio do to sneak out. "Must be a good dream," he said as he left and slid the door closed behind him.

Alex was completely spend. He lay on the couch and watched as his mother finally released his cock. She looked up at him to see the bliss on his face.

"Well, you better get yourself sorted. I'll run out and stall your father" Linda said, sweetly.

"Uh huh..." Alex replied, still a little dazed.

"You know this only lasts for your birthday right? This isn't going to be happening after today." She said as she stood.

That snapped Alex right out of his daze. He hadn't really thought about after. He was disappointed and there was no way to hide it. Still he did his best.

"Oh...yeah...obviously, just for my birthday.." He trailed off in a low, obviously disappointed voice. Looking down at her feet.

For the third time that day, Linda put her fingers to his chin and directed his face to meet her eyes.

She smiled slyly.

"What I mean is, this 'It's all about you' nonsense stops after today, I'm still horny as hell and you're going to have to put some effort in starting tomorrow."

With that she turned and walked out the front door leaving him stunned on the couch, pants around his ankles. His cock stirred again.

12