All Comments on 'Birthday Mummification'

by Ropesonme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

I wish my mistress could do that to me... alas, she's in another city.

RopesonmeRopesonmealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Amused

I've got to admit - I am always amused that the stories I write that are loosely based upon real experiences always score lower than the ones that don't have a chance in hell of happening in reality...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Quite good. I'm not sure that the extended period of time "upside down" is physically possible, as blood may flow to the sub's head, and cause damage, but it reads nicely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a game

This is torturing another human being which makes you among the most despicable people on the face of this earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total, unrealistic crap

What really happened is that when he was swinging, he started to panic. And then one of the thongs tickled the gag reflex spot in his throat. Unable to control himself, he vomited. Before his manipulative bitch wife realized what was happening he asphyxiated his vomit and drowned. By the time she unwrapped his head and removed the thongs, he was dead. She spent 7 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter. I wonder how this idiotic story is working out for you now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Then the thongs tickled the gag reflex in his throat

He vomited. With no where for the vomit to go, he tried to swallow it. He did - into his lungs where he literally drowned in his own vomit. She went to prison, guilty of manslaughter. Don't write about things you don't understand.

RopesonmeRopesonmeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous 2

Yeah, the previous anonymous reader said that. If you want to create your own ending to my stories, at least have the balls to create your own ending. Oh, but then you aren't imaginative enough to create your own name, so why should we expect more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clarifications please...

She wrapped up his hand holding a ball. Was that the 'safe sign' ball? Is she telling him he can't tap out of this? I can feel they are an established couple, so I'm not totally freaking about that, but yeah...wondering.

When you say he's flipped upside down - do you mean head down/toes up/vertical(eep) or do you mean face down/back up/horizontal (I could hang out that way).

General question...do guys understand just how damn uncomfortable thongs are for most women? Yeah, some wear them, but it's another fashion fuelled by male fantasy like this. We're just as fuckable in our cotton panties.

RopesonmeRopesonmeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous 3

Yes, I see where that could be unclear and probably should have been written more clearly. Flipped over so that his body was facing the floor and he was hanging in the wraps.

Not all women agree with you on thongs - see my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous