All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Win-Win for All Concerned!!

art is immitating life! these days it is very popular for big and "confident" ("self-assured"/not-easily-threatened") white brothers to look hard and far for some bigger black brothers to service their glss-hour shaped blue-eyed bloned wifes and just stand by, touching themlselves and, ocassionally, reaching over to VERY LIGHTLY smack the spassing buttocks of their wives, as the latter were being royally fucked!

the big brothers, they have no such restraints! they WHACK that giggling white butt HARD, smack!!! and the white wives simple oooh and ahhh, and smiles and scream, "Yeah, big it to me, hard, deep, yeah!" and jumps up and down.

the "self-assured," "confident" white brothers --- some are able to produce a raging hard-on; others try hard but never could quite get their little dick up, even when they are watching their wives being fucked live no more than 2 feet from them!---- they just smiled BENEVOLENTLY!

well, yeah! why not? they are able to watch LIFE PORN, performed for them by their very own PORN wives, whom they love dearly and just want to make sure she's always happy, of course!

this if FICTION, yes; but believe me, REALITY is weirder than fiction!

doctors and druggists and drug companies have one of the best times in history these days: there are literally millions of people infected with all kinds of viruses, germs, and bacteria, from the "common" and "curable" STD's to the deadly HIV (which they are close to finding a good solution but not quite yet), from their daily fuck buddy activities, which the participants have no compunction about EXCHANGING BODILY FLUIDS with complete strangers!

while such acts are gross to some, they are endless, addictive eroticism and "excitement" to others,, that's for sure! yeah, let the big black brother share some of your treasure, you nice, self-assured big white brothers! it's only fair! wives are happy from such erotic encounters; you are happy getting to watch erotic and PRIVATE porn, live; the brothers are happy to provide the entertainment, doing the chore of err servicing your beautiful women, taht is!

WIN-WIN for all concerned; can't beat that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
English Self Cuckolding Is Alive & VeryHumiliating

Ah matie - still with the wife pimping eh. Surprised she hasn't dumped you yet for a real man she can respect but then you are a real good pimp to wimpily watch her black cock.

Plow on liddle sick one - there are a few like you who need the male demeanment to get it up and off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great!

real men dont get threatend to share wife....cuckold? not really... but these guys that rag on men that get off on sharing are such whimps...cant handle such a hot fantasy...such low self esteem that they will loose a girl if she gets more or better sex....lol.

i say keep it up ! story or fantasy ...all good ;)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absofukkinlutely marvellous story

.....and anybody that says differently is only fit for wanking dead dogs.

Harry the 'orrible gobshit.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Be Careful! Once is Enough!

What if Helen decides that fucking other guys is a good idea and wants to continue? What if she falls for one of hers fucks? What if hubby decides he doesn't want this anymore? ~ Play with fire and you might very well get burned!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago

Be Careful! Once is Enough!

What if Helen decides that fucking other guys is a good idea and wants to continue? What if she falls for one of hers fucks? What if hubby decides he doesn't want this anymore? ~ Play with fire and you might very well get burned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very natural story of a normal couple in a healthy loving relationship. Most women would love to have an understanding husband who is not the jealous type and only wants to please her.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

This is the first time Helen was fucked bareback. I hope she’s Peggy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous