Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. Please let her come." He chuckles happily and kisses her cheek.

"What a sweet girl you are. And what a good friend." His eyes return to you. "Are you wet, my love?" Your nod is instantaneous.

"Oh yes, Master. I am quite wet." He chuckles again.

"Good girl. Come for me, kitten. Come for me now."

"Oooohhh... thank you, Sir!" One hand slides between your wet lips, sending a finger up inside of your slippery pussy while the other hand covers your hard wanting clit and begins rubbing in little circles. Instantly a warm rosy glow covers your whole body and it feels like the temperature has gone up twenty degrees in the room.

"Oooohhh.... Mmmmm......" Your hips grind against your touch. It's not going to be long at all.

"Mmmmm.... Aaaahhh....." Little wet sounds of your fingers slipping in and out of your pussy echo around the room, which to your nose already reeks of sex. Your best friend in the whole world is watching you play with yourself while your Master plays with her tits. Later you might get to watch or even participate as Sandra takes her very first dick.

It sounds a whole lot like heaven and you really really hope this doesn't turn out to be one of your dreams. Dream orgasms are never all that good.

And the one that's on it's way is a doozy.

"Nnnnn..... Mmmmmm..... Aaaaaahhhhh........ M-master....." The room is dissolving in a haze around you.

A movement distracts you from your pleasure and it takes a second to focus. Master has lifted the little blond from his lap and set her on her knees right in front of you, only inches away.

"Give my kitten a kiss, luv. Show her how much you are enjoying the show." Without hesitation Sandra wraps her arms around your neck, those warm firm titties pressing into yours. Her little pink cupid lips open to yours and she kisses you longer than she ever had before.

That did it.

The room... the entire world disappears in a molten hot fog of lust leaving nothing but your fingers on your pussy and those wonderful sweet lips as you moan into her mouth and come over and over again.

As floors went, this one was pretty comfortable. You weren't exactly sure how you got to be laying on this one, but you felt like you could sleep here for hours in that sweet post-orgasmic haze. Let the world go on it's way... I'll be fine right here....

"Help me get her up, love."

"Yes, Sir." Two pair of hands slip under your arms and pull you slowly to your feet while you protest sleepily. But when you find yourself made into a little standing sandwich with Masters strong arms holding you and Sandra warm and pressing into your back your desire to return to the world comes alive. He nibbles on your ear and whispers "Most excellent kitten." making you giggle.

"Love you, pet girl." Your arms tighten around his ribs and you lift your lips for a kiss.

"Your girl loves you, my Master." Once again his kiss is hard and insistent, making it quite clear both how please he is with you and how much he wants you. Even though the last ripples of your orgasm were just fading away you could feel your body responding to him all over again. The feel of Sandra's soft lips between your shoulder blades and her soft warm titties pressing into your back aren't hurting, either.

"So, birthday present...." Master says, pulling his lips from yours. "Do you think you'd like to be an Owned kitten for a night?" You can feel her shiver just a little behind you.

"Yes, Sir. I think I would."

"Go into the bathroom and wait, dear. I need to speak to my kitten for just a moment."

"Yes, Sir." As she leaves Master cups your chin in his large warm palm, tipping your head up and looking into your eyes, as if searching your soul. It always amazed you how much of your mind he could read by looking into those big blue eyes of yours.

"You sure you're okay with this, Jess? I can tell you want her, that much is clear. But I also know you do get jealous." His other hand slips down over your heart. "If you aren't one hundred percent certain, we will not do this."

Beneath his touch you can feel your heart swelling with love and pride. Even though he is twice your age you are well aware that your Master is as horny as any teenage boy and wants to play with the both of you very badly. One of his "bucket list" dreams has always been playing with two pets at the same time. The admission he would give it up if you weren't comfortable just makes you love him even more.

The smile starts at your toes and goes all the way to the top of your head as you stand up on tiptoes and kiss him again. "I do love you, Master. And I do want this. For you. And for me. And for her." He growls and chuckles into your lips and pats your bottom.

"Such a good girl. Go get her ready and bring her to me, then."

"Yes, my Master. For you."

Now this... this was interesting.

You'd lost track of how many times you had been in this very position yourself. On your knees. Bound, naked and blindfolded, your head turning this way and that as Master walked around your body, trying desperately to figure out where he was and what he was going to do next.

Now watching your best friend in the same situation you could appreciate it so much more. It gave you the chance to see it from both sides and you could appreciate how much he liked doing it. Even though Master tried hard never to really "frighten" you, it always made your heart beat a little bit faster with uncertainty as you tried your best to develop superpowers and see through the blindfold.

Sandra, not having your experience, was close to having an anxiety attack. Her hands tugged at the bonds behind her back and you could see the pulse hammering in her throat as she tried to follow the sound of his voice around the room. A veteran submissive at this point might have spoken their safe word and ended the session. Lord knows you came close enough to doing that in the past.

Which was why he had you kneeling right in front of her. In truth you were only inches away but being blindfolded there was no way she could know. Not for sure, anyway.

This time you were her safe call. Her lifeline. He nodded to you.

"Sandra..." You whispered. "Honey, I'm right here." She gave a little gasp and twitched as your palm touched the center of her chest. Master nodded again.

"Oooohhh Jessie, I-I'm... Mmmph..." One hand slips up under that blond hair right above your extra collar around her neck and your lips stifle whatever she was trying to say as you kiss her. A touch on your arm as Master moves your hand from the center of her chest to her soft firm little tit. A happy sigh leaks from your nose as you realize a dream. Finally managing to touch her bare skin and play with those sweet little titties has been on your list for ages.

It feels just as good as you always imagined it might.

From the corner of your eye you see Master crouch down beside you and he lays a hand on your back and one on Sandra's. His fingers play up and down your spine while you are busy kissing your friend's fears away.

"Do you like kissing my pet girl, Sandra?"

"Mmmm-hmm..." She hums into your lips. "Mmmm!" Your fingernails pinch her nipple and turn her reply into a squeak. His hands move up and roughly grab two handfuls of hair and pull you apart, eliciting a moan of despair from each of your mouths. His grip turns your faces towards him, even if she can't see through the blindfold. Stubbornly, you refuse to relinquish your handful of her firm little tit.

"Do you want to keep kissing my kitten, girl?"

"Y-yes!"

"Say please."

"Please! Yes!"

"Please let me kiss your kitten, Sir." he says evenly. She repeats his words, almost sounding a little desperate.

"Do you like her touching you, Sandra?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Do you want my kitten to play with your pussy?" Sandra gasps a little and you can see a blush spread across her cheeks. Though she is already flush with desire, she turns even redder. A shiver runs through her body.

"Yes, Sir." She whispers. "I do."

"Has my kitten ever played with your pussy before, dear?"

"N-no, Sir. Never."

"But you have always wanted her to, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir." She flushes red again. Your friend's whole body is in motion, just slightly. It's quite apparent the effect his words are having on her. And quite fascinating watching the process he had done on you so many times being done to someone else.

"Ask me nicely, dear."

"P-p-please, Sir." She stammers. "P-please let your kitten p-play with m-my pussy."

"Mmm..." He chuckles. "Such a good girl." His eyes turn to you.

"Do you think you can make this girl come, kitten? With just your fingers?" You nod into his grip on your hair.

"Yes, Master. I know I can." He raises an eyebrow.

"Really. Well then. If you are that confident, I'll add some conditions. You must kiss her the entire time. You are only allowed to use one hand on her pussy." He pauses and gives you a look. The one you know so well that lets you know he has something evil on his mind.

"If you don't make her come I will tie you to that chair and make you watch while I fuck her all night long."

"Oooohhh... god..."

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...

"Is that understood, kitten?"

"Y-yes, Master! I... I won't let you down, I promise!" He smiled then released his grip to rise and sit in the chair.

"Good girl." Then "Go."

"Oooohhh god..." This time it came from both of you in stereo. Desperately, you pulled her back to your lips. Sandra's mouth opened to yours and you kissed her wantonly. As if you were trying to fuck her yourself with your tongue. You finally disengaged your grip from her titty and your hand slid down her belly. It was obvious your friend was needy. Her body writhed and as your hand went lower she spread her thighs a little further apart, inviting your touch.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...

A deep breath inhaled through your nose.

Okay, Jess. You got this. Even if you've never... really... done it before. How hard can it be? You know what a girl likes, after all. And it's not like your fingers are a stranger to playing with a pussy... Don't panic.

A little lower...

Mmmm.... nice.

When you and master first started going together, he had you keep a little trimmed patch of pubic hair at all times. About two fingers wide and maybe two inches long. A "landing strip" he called it. One, because he liked it and he told you to. And two, so each time you showered you had to trim around it and it made you think of him.

It worked. Each time you showered you thought of your Master and you got just as wet on the inside as you did on the outside.

Sandra didn't have a Master. She was allowed to keep herself however she wanted. And her preference seemed to be to keep her little pussy shaved baby smooth. You had peeked several times after stripping and collaring her there in the bathroom and several times more after as she knelt there on the floor bound and blindfolded. She couldn't see you looking then so she wouldn't be embarrassed.

You'd wanted to look and touch and... other things... for so very long.

Now was your chance.

And her smooth bald little pussy felt good.

Sandra moaned into your mouth as your finger slipped between her lips. To your delight, your best friend was dripping wet with her need. Her juices coated your fingers and when the tip of one finger paused at her entrance, she moaned again and pressed her hips forward, begging for your touch with her body. Being the obliging and obedient pet as well as her best friend, you didn't hesitate to slip one questing finger up inside her channel. Sandra moaned again and pressed her hips forward, bucking slowly against your hand.

Oh my god... I'm actually finger fucking my best friend while I am kissing her. It feels really good and she's really into it! It's a dream come true.

The palm of your hand rubbed against her clit while your finger slipped in and out of her pussy. She was so tight it felt like there was a hand in there, gripping your finger.

Oh god I wish her hands were free so she could play with my pussy too! I'm so hot right now I could just fucking scream!

Unconsciously, your hips were grinding back and forth along with Sandra's like you really were fucking her. Your own pussy was throbbing with desire and your rear hole clamped down on the plug of your tail sticking out of your bottom.

Sneakily, you edged just a little bit closer to your friends body. Close enough her upper thigh came in contact with your own dripping pussy. As Sandra moved it rubbed her against you.

It was enough. You were hot enough just the touch was enough to bring you right to the edge. Just the thought of her touching you there was enough.

Mmmm... oh fuck...! Oh!

Yes....

Right on cue Sandra arched her back and thrust hard against your touch. She squealed into your lips and you felt those amazing little muscles inside her clamp down on your finger just as you broke out in a sweat and you both moaned out your pleasure into each others mouths and reached orgasm simultaneously.

The very first time you heard your best friend come.

But not the last.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Dawn was just peeking over the horizon and filtering around the pulled curtains of the motel room. You and Sandra had pulled some all nighters before, but never like this one. She was curled up between the two of you, her head resting against Masters chest and her sticky little bottom pressed into your thighs as you curled up behind her.

Your own bottom bore fading pink marks from where he had pulled you over his lap and spanked you for coming without permission. Sandra had watched, pink and wide-eyed with her little nipples hard.

It was worth it. At least he hadn't tied you to a chair all night.

Sandra sighed happily and shifted in her sleep. She had been more than ready to lose her virginity and Master had been so eager to receive it he took it several times, just to be sure. And yours as well, just in case it had mysteriously returned.

Now you knew what your best friend sounded like and felt like and even tasted like when she came and you were grateful for the experience. There was a feeling the two of you would be even closer in the future.

He seemed to have enjoyed himself, too.

Master lay on his side, with her head cradled in his arm. His eyes were closed and there was a contented look on his face.

Right before your eyes closed in sleep, you saw him smile softly.

"Best birthday ever, kitten." He whispered. "Thank you."

It was a happy kitten who drifted off to sleep thinking...

"Just wait until next year."

12