Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, you won't have to."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I have every intention of fucking you in the ocean," I answered her with a grin.

"Oh you do, do you? And how do you think you're going to do that without the life guards raising hell?"

I grinned at her but didn't answer for several minutes. "You remember I told you I'd let you know when we were there? Well, we're there," I said as I slowed down to turn off the highway.

"Oh shit," she squeaked, pulling her hand off my cock, and pulling my hand from between her legs. She frantically tried to settle her tits back into the tiny top, her actions holding her attention so she didn't see the sign as we drove down the sand road toward the beach.

"This is a quiet little beach," she said as we pulled into the parking area, only a few dozen cars in the lot.

"Yep," I answered with a grin. "But here we are!"

We got out of the car and I pulled the cooler, umbrella and the bag of swim stuff out of the back. She wrapped one of her arms around mine, walking next to me as we headed toward the beach. I couldn't hide the sign at the beach entry, and her sudden stop clearly indicated she saw it. "Jim. This isn't..."

"Yes. It is. Clothing optional."

"I'm not going naked."

"Didn't say you had to. It's optional. Optionally off, or on. But I wouldn't worry. The outfit you have on will fit in fine," I said with a smile. "Come on. Trust me."

"Usually I would. But somehow I have a hunch you're planning on trying to get me out of this suit, or at least part of it, on the beach. So, ready to admit that's your plan?"

"Yep. That's my plan. Get you into a skimpy bikini, get you half drunk, and then get you out of the top of that bikini. THAT is my birthday wish."

"Well, I did promise you could dress me as you chose and bring me where you wanted, though when I said that this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But if you're set on it, have fun trying to convince me to take any of this off."

"I also plan on trying to fuck you in the ocean," I whispered to her as we started walking again.

"That would require taking more off than you're gonna get away with," she whispered back with a frown, "though I have to admit that the ride here did leave me a bit horny."

"That was part of my devious plan," I chuckled as we walked the soft sandy path between the trees leading to the beach front. We stepped through the trees and saw a three or four hundred yard long sandy beach running from one rock cliff on the left to another similarly high one on the right. In between was a wide smooth sandy beach with occasional rock formations jutting up through the sand. There were a considerable number of people already at the beach, most in little or nothing at all. As we walked down the beach looking for a good place to set up our beach umbrella and such we passed a lot of topless and nude women, making my hardon in my suit get so hard it almost hurt. I wondered just how much my wife was enjoying my predicament, until she reached over and pushed the front of my suit down, letting my cock swing free. With my hands full of beach stuff, there it was pretty obvious she expected me to stay exposed.

I could feel my cock swinging side to side as we walked, a few women staring at my hardon as we passed. I noticed most guys didn't have hardons, apparently more used to being exposed this way, or at least that was my theory.

"This looks like a good place," my wife said after we passed a large black rock sticking up almost a dozen feet up out of the sand. The rock made something of a partition between where we were and the more populated portion of the beach.

"Looks as good as any," I answered, setting down the cooler and bag. I uncased the umbrella and drove the stakes into the soft sand to hold one side to the ground and set the lines that would keep the nylon alcove in place against the wind. With large beach towels set in the little shelter the sport umbrella made we dropped down into the shade to put on sunblock.

"You think I really need sun block there?" my wife asked as I rubbed cream down her chest and slid my hands between her big soft tits and the tiny triangles of the bikini.

"Don't want you to get burned," I said with a smile.

"Oh? Well, in that case," she said, reaching out for my finally softened cock, still sticking out of my suit, and stroked it with her cream covered hands. "Don't want anything to burn."

"If you leave me sticking out like that, you might as well just take it off," I joked.

"That can be arranged," she answered with a devious little smile. I felt her hands release my hardening cock and slide to the sides of the tiny suit, pushing it down. "Come on. Help me here. This was your idea."

I rolled my eyes, more nervous than I would have expected. I lay back and let her pull my suit down and off of me, leaving me completely naked. She tossed the suit toward the swim bag and then spread sunblock on the parts she had just exposed.

"Okay. Let's go swim," I said after we were adequately covered with the cream.

"You sure?"

"Yep," I said with a deep intake of breath. I'd never gone naked in public before, but there were a lot of naked bodies, both young and older, wandering around the beach and playing in the surf. I stood up and held a hand out for my wife. She took it and I felt her hesitate before relenting and getting up from the towel.

We walked to the surf, passing a variety of naked people before wading into the waves. We continued to wade deeper until we were about waist deep, the water splashing up our bodies. I chuckled to myself as my wife's top became saturated and essentially translucent.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she looked at me with a scowl.

"Your top," I answered with a grin.

She looked down, gave a little shriek of surprise and quickly crossed her arms across her essentially exposed chest. "You planned that!" she snapped at me.

"Actually, I didn't. I had no idea," I admitted. "Honest. But damn it looks good."

"Might as well not even have it on!" she said sharply at me as I gently pried her arms apart.

"I can arrange that, to use your own words," I laughed softly. "Fuck, honey. You look smoking hot. I don't know what you're worried about."

"I don't look hot anything. I'm old and droopy and fat!" she retorted with a rather irritated look. "And now, I might as well be topless, thanks to you!"

"Honey, look around. Is anyone running away screaming because your tits are visible? Hell, there's all kinds of women here with their boobs hanging out in full view. I think yours are sexy as hell. Can you blame me for wanting to see 'em, or even show em off a little?"

She rolled her eyes at me and huffed. "Remind me why I married you to start with?"

"Because you love me so much," I answered her with a grin, stepping toward her and wrapping my arms around her. I held her close in the surf, the waves rocking us back and forth, nearly knocking us over a few times.

"God damn I can't believe how hard you are," she said just loud enough for me to hear over the sounds of the surf.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I can feel you between my legs."

"I wouldn't mind changing its position a bit," I answered her. "After all, I told you what I wanted to do."

"Uh huh you did. Let's get just a little deeper though," she said after a few seconds. "Last thing we need is a big wave to leave us exposed." She pushed my arms off of her gently and then waded a bit deeper, holding my hand and pulling me along. "So how do you want to do this?" she asked me, stopping and turning to face me.

"Well, from behind would be easiest I guess."

"You guess? Didn't you think this through first?" she asked with a frown. "Good lord. Come here," she mumbled, pulling me toward her. I felt her hand grasp my cock and then one of her legs wrap around my waist, leaving her standing in the water on one foot. "Hold onto me. I don't want to go tumbling over." She said as she let go of me with her other hand, sliding it down between us. I felt the heat of her pussy replace the cool ocean water as she worked my cock between her lips, her other hand apparently pulling her panties aside. "Oh yeah. Right there," she practically moaned, arching her back so that I slipped part way into her. "Now fuck me, lover."

"Uh huh," I grunted, not wasting any time. I started poking up into her, little jabbing strokes at first, trying to get my cock lubricated. Soon I was stroking in and out of her several inches, my cock fully inside her as she now held my shoulders with both hands, leaning back slightly to give me a better angle. I reached down under her firm ass and lifted her slightly, letting her wrap both legs around me. I held her in the waves, letting the wave action and my own strokes drive my cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. Her velvety tunnel caressed my engorged head as I slid in and out of her, her eyes closed and head tipped back. I could see the pleasure on her face as I pumped in and out of her, soft moans slipping from her lips barely loud enough to hear over the waves. Occasionally a larger wave would strike us, disturbing my balance, but she seemed not to care, trusting that I would catch myself and continue what I was doing.

My pounding into her also bounced her tits, the large soft orbs moving up and down on her chest with each stroke I made, the tiny triangle top long since having given up on holding her heaving breasts. The material worked higher on her tits as we fucked in the surf, no longer covering anything vital, much to my pleasure.

I noticed another couple getting closer to us, maybe in their early to mid-forties, their playing and splashing bringing them ever closer. I didn't want to stop, I was too damn close and I knew from how she felt around me that Dianne was even closer. I stroked in and out, hoping my wife didn't notice the sounds of the other couple.

"Oh fuck lover. I'm gonna come!" my wife moaned loudly, her pussy already starting to spasm around my cock. "OHHHHHH SHIT!" she cried loudly, drawing the attention of the other couple.

"UH huh," I grunted in response, knowing that i was only a few moments behind her.

"I'm coooooooooominnnnnng!" my wife cried loudly as her whole body shuddered and jerked.

"Fuck," I grunted as my body responded to her clenching pussy, sending tingles racing through my body. I knew I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to. My body and mind were too far gone to care if they saw or not. I pumped a half a dozen more strokes into her and then my body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into her and flooding her with a huge surge of my hot cum.

"FUCK YES!" my wife cried at the feeling of me inside her, her arms pulling her up against me, her body pressed tightly to mine as she panted and moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhhh fuck yes. God I love feeling you come in me," she moaned softly, not realizing that the other couple was only a few yards away in the surf.

"Yeah," I agreed, panting from the combination of exertion and exhilaration. My cock stayed hard inside her for almost a minute before it softened enough to slip out, after which she unwrapped herself from me and slid to stand on her own in front of me, her arms still wrapped around me, pressing her tits to my chest.

"That what you wanted, lover?" she asked softly.

"Oh yeah," I agreed. "It definitely was."

"Looked like a good one too," the woman standing in the surf a few yards away said loudly enough for my wife to hear. "Now I know why you picked a spot so far down the beach."

"What!?" my wife said in shock, twisting around to see the other couple. It took several seconds for it to sink in that they had just watched us fucking in the water, and had yet to realize that she was showing her completely bare tits off to them. "Oh shit!" she squeaked, turning back to me to cover her tits with her arms and my body. "Damn you Jim! You could have said something!"

"What and have you stop?" I asked in surprise, understanding why she was angry, but wishing she wasn't.

"Yes have me stop. I didn't plan on having an audience!"

"We're sorry. We didn't mean to intrude," the woman said again. "We saw you come in, and well, with you showing off your husband's cock like that we didn't think you'd mind company."

"Showing off like what?" my wife asked, twisting to look at the other woman without moving her tits where they were visible.

"Well, hard like that, sticking out of his suit. I mean you did it on purpose, right? Here that means you're interested in playing."

"I..Um...Oh god," Dianne stammered in embarrassment. "No. I mean I didn't."

"Oh. I see. First time here?" the other woman asked with a grin, her husband standing behind her with his hands on her waist. "No problem. "I'm Jen. This is my husband Gary." She said stepping toward us again, her bare tits, almost as big as my wife's, swinging with each step. She held her hand out toward us and I reached out and took her petite hand. Now that she was closer I suspected she was only five and a half feet if that and maybe a hundred twenty pounds. Her husband was tall and thin, and now that he wasn't shielded by his wife, it was pretty obvious he had a rather long cock which was rock hard, exposed periodically by the trough of the waves.

"Uh. Yeah. Our first time," I answered, realizing that my wife wasn't going to.

"Cute couple. Good choice coming down here. The other end is kind of the more general nudist type area. But down this side of the big rock is more adult centric. We try and keep the family stuff at that end so we can play, if you know what I mean."

"I think get you," I answered. "We didn't know there was an order to things. We just looked for a quiet place."

"Well, you found one. If you're interested in playing, I wouldn't mind. And my husband was admiring your wife's breasts, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind either," she said with a grin, stepping a little closer.

"I'm not quite sure we're ready for playing that way," I answered nervously. "Like you said, this is the first time for us."

"Well. Might as well start slow then," she answered me. "This isn't doing much good anyway," she added, reaching for the strings of my wife's top and tugging them until she had them untied and the top off of her. "Here. You can hold this," she said holding the white top out for me to take from her. "So. How about we just chat a while?" Jen asked, reaching to my wife for her hand and after some resistance, allowed her to pull her from my arms. "Oh. Yeah. Definitely a nice set of tits, don't you think Gary?"

"Without a doubt. I thought they looked bigger than yours. I was right," he answered. I saw my wife blush as she tried to get used to having her tits stared at by another man. I also saw his hand dip under the water to grab his already hard cock and stroke it a few times while he surveyed my wife's tits.

"Now. How about you? You done this kind of thing before?" Jen asked as she stepped closer and wrapped an arm around my waist, the next wave washing me up against her and pressing her tits into my side.

"What kind of thing?" I asked in surprise.

"Wave bouncing of course," she said with a giggle. She turned me in the water to face the waves and then reached for my wife's hand. "Come on. If we go down the beach just a little the waves cross each other more and it's a lot more fun." I found myself being steered down the beach, my wife following along holding Jen's hand for at least thirty yards or so. "Here we go!" she said with a giggle as a big wave lifted and tossed the three of us. The waves did seem to be getting bigger as we moved farther down the shore, her touch definitely more friendly than sexual as she guided us toward what I could now see was an area with the waves crashing harder as the bottom shallowed up. Of course the other side effect was that as the water got shallower it hid less of us.

By the time we got to where the waves seemed to grow the highest, the troughs of the waves were exposing us down to the thighs, including my bare cock and Jen's completely bare pussy. Each wave that lifted and tossed us, set us back down in time for a quick glimpse of her naked body before the next wave covered her again.

Jen squealed and shouted playfully as the waves lifted her, working herself deeper into the surf after a few minutes. We'd never been into surfing or boogie boarding or anything like that, but always enjoyed swimming and bouncing in the surf when we came to the beach, so it wasn't a huge surprise to see her smiling as she got ready for the next wave a few yards from me. What was a surprise was to see her seeming to have forgotten that her tits were hanging out while she played.

"Here. Jim isn't it? Grab my waist and try to lift me as the wave comes!" Jen said with laugh as she let the next wave wash her back to me, bumping her back into me. I grabbed her waist and tried to do what she said, lifting her as the wave reached us, which was easier than I expected, leaving her with her feet in the air, practically sliding down the back side of the wave until she put her feet down again. "I love doing this with my husband!" she said loudly, her comment intended for not only me but my wife as well. "Gary why don't you lift Dianne!"

"Sure!" he said, moving closer to my wife.

I looked over in time so see her look at me in what I could only describe as shock and uncertainty as he reached for her waist and as the next wave came, lifted her easily up and practically over the wave, her essentially naked ass completely exposed over the top of the wave before he let her slide down the back side, her back rubbing down his chest as he tried to hold his balance.

Of course, my paying attention to them left me completely unprepared for the wave that was already upon us, and the two of us got knocked over by the wave, Jen landing on me as my ass hit the sandy bottom. I got up, instinctively wrapping an arm around the waist of the body in front of me as I did, pulling both of us up above the waves as I got my feet under me again. I barely noticed the feeling of my cock pressing against the bare pussy of the woman in front of me, or her hand moving mine from her waist up to one of her bare breasts.

"Now that's more like it," she said quietly enough for me to hear but not my wife. We were several feet behind my wife and her husband now, both of their attention focused on the waves coming at them rather than us behind them. I felt Jen bounce herself up as the next wave hit us, her hand pushing against my cock as she slid back down my body with the receding wave. I felt my engorged head press against her pussy and then completely slide up into her as she spread her feet on the sandy bottom. "Oh yeah," she giggled as the next wave lifted us together, sliding her up my cock and then her weight dropping her down on me again, her legs coming together to trap me inside her. "And I thought you didn't want to play

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as I held with my arm around her, holding one tit, the waves lifting her up and down my shaft as we stood waist deep in the water. I briefly wondered if her husband had tried something similar with her, and decided that if he did she'd have kicked him between the legs by now. "We shouldn't be doing this," I finally managed to say, intentionally letting her rise and slide off my cock with the next wave.

"Ohhhh what a spoil sport," she said, turning to face me.

"I don't think my wife would have appreciated that I did that."

"Well, maybe we can work on that. You felt pretty good," she said with a smile as she backed away a little bit. "Come on. Let's go get your wife and take a break." She turned away and called for Gary to come on in and bring my wife. I was a bit surprised to see my wife wading hand in hand with him, no longer worried about her tits being exposed. My already hard cock was encouraged to stay hard as I watched her big tits swing side to side as she slogged through the water toward us.