Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having fun?" I called to my wife over the waves as she got closer.

"Yeah, I was. That was fun. I've never been lifted over the waves like that," she said with a smile. "Thanks Gary," she said, half turning toward him.

"My pleasure," he answered, clearly wanting to say more but stopping short.

My wife took my hand and we waded the rest of the way up to the beach with Gary and Jen following behind us. They followed us back to where we had set up our stuff and we plopped down on the towels, Gary and Jen sitting on the ends of the towels. "We could get our stuff and come back down, if you don't mind," Jen suggested.

I looked at my wife who shrugged and then said why not, prompting them to get up and walk away together.

"They seem nice enough," my wife said as I opened the cooler and pulled out a wine cooler for her, her favorite drink when we came to the beach.

"Yeah. I agree." I answered non-committally as I opened a Pepsi.

"He's kinda good looking, isn't he?"

"I suppose."

"Yeah, you wouldn't think so. You sure had eyes for Jen though."

"Huh?"

"Oh come on. You have to know I saw you not only checking her out, but feeling up her tits while you two were playing in the surf."

"Well, I was just responding to her coaxing," I answered honestly, wondering if she knew I'd been dipping my tool into her ink well.

"Yeah. Gary was a bit handsy too. His hands just kept slipping from my waist to my tits. And when a big wave lifted me, I always seemed to come down with his cock between my legs or cheeks. If I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to take over for you out there."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, oh," she said with a frown before taking a long drink of her wine cooler.

"Told you that you were hot and sexy. What more proof do you need than a young guy trying to get into your pussy?"

"Yeah. Well I don't plan on that happening. Just one more reason to NOT take off what covers the rest of my cash and prizes."

"Hell, I still think you'd look fucking sexy naked out here."

"Ain't happening buddy, so just put some water on that flame," she said with a frown just before Gary and Jen walked back around the rock formation with their beach stuff.

We sat for the next hour chatting, about work, life, hobbies, etc., the girls having one conversation and the two of us guys a completely different one. During that time I was surprised to see my wife drink not only her wine cooler, but two hard root beers that Jen had offered her.

"You know. I'm starting to get hot. I think we need to go swimming again," Jen suggested.

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind getting wet again," my wife agreed.

"You should leave those here though," Jen suggested, pointing to Dianne's bikini bottoms.

"But then everyone would see my pussy!" Dianne hissed with a frown.

"Yeah, so? They see mine," Jen answered with a shrug. "Besides, yours looks plenty sexy. Just ask Gary!"

"It does."

"You're just saying that. I'm old and fat."

"Tell you what," Jen said with a grin. "You leave those here on the towel while we go do some more wave riding. If Gary doesn't have a hardon the whole time you can not only put them back on. I'll give you a pair of shorts to put on over 'em."

"What kind of a test it that? I mean he's a horny bastard. He's already been feeling my tits up. If I get out there without panties he'll probably try to fuck me."

"Is that what you're worried about? Someone taking advantage of you if you're not covered?" she looked at her husband. "Gary, if you put your dick where she doesn't want it, I won't fuck you for a month." Then she turned back to my wife. "That good enough?"

"How do I know you'd do that?"

"Oh trust me," Gary answered. "She would, without a doubt. No I won't do anything you don't approve of, including grabbing your sexy breasts if you don't want me too."

"I don't know about this," my wife said quietly, looking to me for support.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing you completely naked," I answered her.

"Oh fuck. It is your birthday and I'm just drunk enough to say yes. But just this once!" she agreed reluctantly, reaching to the strings on her hips and undoing the bows there. She stood up and pulled the suit bottom off, leaving her completely nude. "Well? I'm not standing here to get gawked at all day. We going in the water or not?"

"Sure!" I answered, standing up quickly. "Come on!" By the time we were wading into the surf Gary and Jen had caught up to us. As I expected, they suggested we again switch partners, "just for fun." Jen wasted no time encouraging my hands back to her tits, both of them free to grab her this time. As before she made sure that my cock was frequently between her legs, rubbing against her pussy, and when possible, stuffed into her "accidently". I did take time to check and make sure my wife was okay, the two of them a few yards away, far enough to be private but close enough that she could shout to me for help if she felt she needed it. Gary's hands were frequently on her tits, and surprisingly, she didn't seem to be complaining or moving his hands off.

"She seems to be having more fun this time," Jen said to me over the surf.

"Yeah. That's good. I didn't think that I'd even see her naked, let alone doing this."

"First time is the hardest. Speaking of hard!" she said, reaching between her legs and aiming my cock at her pussy as she bent forward. "Ohhhh yeah. Much better," she cooed as I slid into her again, for about the fourth time since we'd been out in the surf.

"You seem very intent on getting fucked by me," I answered.

"I am. How far do you think your wife would let you go?"

"Not too far. She'd be awful unhappy if I wasn't shouting distance away."

"No. that's not what I mean. Do you think she'd allow you to have sex openly with me?"

"Unlikely," I answered with a chuckle. "Unless you had her too close to climax to care."

"That can be arranged." She said with a grin. "Gary and I have been talking about trying something, but we haven't quite found the right couple. I'm thinking that you two might be the right couple."

"If you're thinking about having Gary fuck her, don't. I'm not comfortable with that at all!"

"Oh trust me. For what I have in mind his cock will be well taken care of."

"Oh? So you want to what, get fucked by him while you suck my cock or something?"

"Something," she said as another wave lifted her up my cock and then slid back down again. "If I can convince her, will you?"

"Good luck, but as long as it isn't painful I'm game for new things."

"Good. We'll see what happens over lunch," she answered. "Let's get closer to them!"

"Like this?" I asked as another wave lifted us and she slid up and down my cock again.

"Why not? She may not care."

"Or she may get really pissed off at me and say we're going home," I answered her.

"Well, I'm not completely comfortable with doing this behind her back. A relationship should be built on trust."

"I don't disagree."

"Then why don't we go see how they're doing?" she said, pulling off my cock and turning to pull me through the surf closer to my wife and her husband. As we got closer Dianne looked over and grinned at me.

"This is a lot of fun. It's kind of a turn on as the waves splash up and lift my bare tits," she said over the sound of the waves. "You having fun?"

"You could say that."

"I bet. Someone's dick keeps ending up between my legs. I'm guessing yours is too?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I agreed as Jen put her back to me again and turned me to face the waves with her, the next wave lifting both of us and sliding her back up and down my body until my cock was, like Gary's, sticking out between her legs.

"Be awful easy to let your husband's really sexy cock slide right inside though," Jen said to my wife. "Not that Gary would complain or anything."

"He wouldn't mind having another guy's cock in you?" my wife asked in surprise.

"Probably not. Not as long as I gave him some really good sex later," she answered. "Would you lover?"

"Probably wouldn't mind too much," he answered as another wave lifted them too, my wife sliding up his body and then as she slid down, letting his hands slide up to cup both her tits, her nipples sticking out rock hard from the cool water and his attentions. "Not so long as he doesn't mind me playing with his wife's tits."

"If he was going to complain he should have done so a long time ago," my wife answered. "Especially since he's been doing the same thing with your wife."

"True enough," Gary answered her.

The next wave lifted all of us, and as Jen slid down she pressed one hand between her legs, pushing my cock up at her pussy again, her body sliding down mine and my cock pushing up into her pussy. "Ohhhh fuck," she groaned as she sunk down over my engorged shaft.

"Did she just do what I think she did?" ,my wife asked me questioningly, a stern look on her face.

"Yeah, she did," I practically groaned as the next wave lifted us, sliding me out and back in again as it washed over us, only waist deep in the trough of the wave.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to let your husband do that to me," my wife said a bit icily to Jen.

"Nope. I made it clear. He only does what you allow," she said looking over at him. "Right honey?"

"Yep," he answered as the next wave rode my wife up and down his body, this time one hand sliding down between her legs. For a minute I thought he had done what his wife had done, the look on my wife's face a combination of surprise and pleasure.

"Oh god. He just stuck his finger in me," she gasped as the next wave came and he held his hand between her legs. "Oh my god."

"If you want him to stop, just say so," Jen said loudly.

"No. No he doesn't have to do that. But let's just say I don't want anything else going in there."

"I'm sure he understands completely," Jen said with a smile.

"Definitely. But if you happened to wanna play with it, feel free," Gary answered.

"What? Like this?" my wife asked as she reached under the water, presumably to grab his cock.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but it apparently met with his approval. "Oh yeah. Like that is just fine! You keep doing that and you won't have to worry about my cock being hard enough to go anywhere for a little while."

"Well, maybe I should do just that. Hell I haven't jerked off a guy other than my husband since we got married. What do you think lover? Should I?"

"Why not? Jen seems intent on doing something similar to me."

"Yeah. I can tell. I've seen that look on your face. You're trying damn hard not to let it all go."

"He should!" Jen answered as another wave lifted her up my shaft and then settled her down on it as I bobbed upward on the wave driving me fairly hard into her.

"What the fuck. If that's what she wants," my wife said, shocking me.

"Finger me too," Jen practically moaned, no longer even pretending she didn't want to be fucked by me. I lowered one hand from her tits down to the juncture of her legs and slipped two fingers between her legs, quickly finding her clit. "OH FUCK!" she squealed as I stroked across her clit, my cock deep inside her. "Ohhhhhhh Jesus," she moaned as the next wave rode her up and down my shaft again, my fingers this time stroking her clit in time with my cock.

"Oh god. Here it comes," I heard Gary say to my wife as she continued whatever she was doing under the water to him. The next wave lifted them at almost the same time as his body stiffened and jerked. The wave topped them backwards, both of them dunking under water before they came up separated, Gary with a look of surprise and disappointment. "Oh damn that happened at the wrong time," he said as he lay in the water as much as stood in it, his body clearly jerking and spasming with his climax.

"Let's hope we do better," Jen coaxed as she slid down my body, on the next wave.

"Well, we're not going to have long to wait," I grunted, feeling that familiar tingle spread through my groin. I concentrated on her clit, changing from the slow strokes to rubbing it fast and in small circles.

"Oh fuck no. Not if you keep that up!" she gasped. "Ohhhh fuck," she moaned as the next wave lifted and dropped her on me again.

My body bucked, fortunately between waves, and I felt a gush of hot cum lance up into her, her pussy convulsing at the surge of heat pushed deep into her. I did my best not to lose my balance as I climaxed in Jen, my cock surging more into her with each jerk of my body.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned on me as she leaned forward, forcing my cock deeper into her. "Soooo fucking good."

"Well, you seemed to enjoy that," my wife said to me as I stood panting, trying to hold us both up in the waves.

"Wasn't quite what I expected my birthday to be, but I'm sure as hell not going to complain," I said as my wife gently disengaged Jen and me.

She took my hand and pulled me toward the shore. "Well, you might have had fun, but someone left me hanging, so you better figure out what you're going to do about it."

"I'm pretty sure I can figure out just exactly what to do," I answered as we walked up out of the waves. We walked together to the umbrella and I lay down on one of the towels. It only took a few seconds for my horny wife to kneel over my head and lower her salty pussy down to my face. I heard her let out a long soft moan as I stroked my tongue along her wet lips, tasting the salt water and the tanginess of her juices at the same time. I pressed deeper with the second stroke, pushing her lips apart with my tongue, driving in until I was practically pushing my tongue up into her tunnel.

"Oh god yes. That's it," she moaned as I slid my hands up her body to her big round tits and cupped each soft mound. "Play with 'em sweetie. Play with my nipples and make me come." I gently pinched and twisted her nipples, just as hard as I knew she loved, and no harder. Her hips started to rock and grind her pussy against my face, my tongue trying to maintain contact with her clit, but her rocking hips making it hard to do. "Oh fuck baby. Ohhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck. Here it comes. Here comes my juicy cum for you!" she moaned loudly as her body started to tremble above me, her legs practically vibrating against my face. "OHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed more loudly than I'd ever heard her cry out during sex. Her whole body jerked and shuddered as her juices leaked down my face, my tongue still flicking and stroking her clit.

She finally pushed up off of me, lifting her pussy off my face and rolling onto the other towel on her back. She lay there panting, her fingers gently stroking her own body from her thighs to her nipples. "I'm surprised you fucked her," She finally said.

"She didn't give me a lot of choice." I said a bit defensively.

"Don't try to pretend you didn't want to. I know you did. I could see it on your face. I'm not mad or anything. Just kinda unsure what to think."

"Yeah. Me too," I answered honestly with a frown. "Kinda felt like if Gary would've asked I'd have had to say yes."

"THAT would NOT have been okay. Not one bit," my wife answered emphatically.

"So. You two having a good chat?" Jen asked as she walked up the beach toward us. She stopped at the cooler and pulled out two more hard root beers and handed one to my wife. "You want a beer or something?" she asked me as she plopped down on the towel near my feet.

"Sure. Why not," I answered as she dug in the cooler and handed over a Bud Light.

"I personally think they taste like piss water, but Gary likes 'em," she said as she let the lid of the cooler flop shut. "So. Having fun today?"

"Yeah, sort of," I answered for both of us.

"Only sort of?"

"Well, I haven't ever cheated on my wife before."

"Ohhh I see. Well, it wasn't exactly cheating, was it? I mean she was right there with her hand on my husband's cock. No. That was just playing with different partners. If you don't like how it feels, I'd say that you should avoid it. I was kinda like that at first. Took me a little while to get used to it. But now we find that it really spices up our sex life. We'll play with people at places like this or sometimes parties, but that's all. No one we know at work or in the neighborhood. Prevents the possibility of emotional attachments, if you know what I mean."

"And you like doing that? Having sex with someone you don't really know?"

"Sure. Think back to when you had sex the first time with your husband, or even past boyfriends. Wasn't it exciting? Weren't you super turned on?"

"Well. Yeah. Of course," my wife answered.

"Well. It's the same thing. It's a super huge turn on to have someone new exploring your body and you feeling all those sensations you're used to, but different. I mean no two men do it the same and feel the same inside me. Yeah. I love it."

"I'm not so sure that I can deal with the aftermath though. I mean having another man's stuff in me? I'm not built that way," my wife answered her.

"Ahhh. Yeah, well there is that. Hell, I'm still leaking your husband like a faucet. He really puts out."

"Doesn't that gross you out?" my wife asked before taking another swig of her root beer.

"Oh not usually. Sometimes it can be a bit of a distraction. My husband loves to lick pussy and I just can't quite bring myself to let him do that until I've had a chance to clean out. I mean licking his own cum is one thing. Another guy's? I'm not sure I want to put him in that position," she said, reaching in the cooler and pulling out a beer for her husband as he walked up to where we were sitting.

"So, anyone ready for lunch?" he asked as he sat down on the remaining towel.

We all agreed that it was lunch time and dug into our respective coolers, passing out sandwiches to munch on. We sat silently, watching the waves and eating our sandwiches for about five minutes before my wife broke the silence. "So Gary. Your wife tells me that you love to eat out a girl. Is that true?"

"Yeah. Pretty much," he answered between bites.

"How many have you done?"

"Oh lord. I don't know. A few dozen," he answered with a shrug.

"And after, do you always have sex with 'em?"

"Nope. Not always. Sometimes though. Depends on what we're doing. I kinda like my wife riding my cock while I have a pussy on my face. Really makes me come hard. Jen also sometimes likes to play, so we take turns licking her pussy. The last time Jen licked her pussy until she came while she was sucking my cock. Watching that made me come all over the two of 'em so damn hard."

"Really Jen? You like to do things with other women?" my wife asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I do. Not for everyone, but I like to try all kinds of things and I found I like the taste of pussy. Kinda like your husband. I can tell he loves to lick pussy."

"He does," my wife said looking over at me. "I've never quite understood why, but I love how it feels when he does."

"Well, there you go. I like it too and I know they like how it feels. So for me it's fun and kinda exhilarating," Jen answered my wife. "I wouldn't mind eating you out. I mean you have a sexy pussy and your husband definitely loves licking it."

"I don't think I could handle that," my wife responded, shaking her head slowly side to side. "Not at all sure I could handle being touched there by another woman."

"No? You prefer men down there?"

"Well my husband anyway," my wife answered.

"What about mine? Would you like to feel what it's like to get licked by him?"

"Oh. I don't know. I've never...I mean. Jim is all that I've..."

"It's not cheating. It's just two couples, all together playing. I'd be willing to bet that my husband could make you come every bit as hard as Jim can. What'd ya think? Think your husband can make you cum harder than mine?"