Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,382 Followers

"I know he can," my wife said defensively, suddenly blurting out after a short pause. "Hell I'd be willing to bet he can make you come harder than you've ever come before, female tongue or guy's tongue."

"Sounds like a challenge. Whose husband licks better? That's a tall order to put on the men. I mean how would you compare them?"

"That's easy. Just let him show you how good he can do!" I sat there and stared at my wife, not believing the words that just fell out of her mouth. Was she suggesting that we lick out each other's wives to see who does it better? That was what it sounded like.

"Well. That definitely sounds like a challenge. How about it, honey? You wanna prove how good you can do?" Jen asked her husband.

"I'm game if he is," Gary answered with a chuckle.

"Oh wait a minute. I didn't mean..."

"What? You didn't mean to challenge my husband? Come on. You said it. You gonna back down now?"

"I'm not backing down to anything!" my wife retorted, setting the nearly empty bottle aside, uncrossing her legs and leaning back on the towel, her feet on the end of it and her knees spread wide, spreading her shaved pussy lips in the process. "No sex though. Only his tongue."

"No sex," Jen answered in agreement as she twisted herself around. "Okay Jim. This one's yours," she said with a smile as she spread her legs wide.

"You sure?" I asked, looking at my wife.

"All I got to say is you better fucking damn well make her come harder than me!" My wife said as Gary knelt down in front of her.

I shrugged and wondered just exactly what got into my wife as I rolled over and lay down on the sand in front of Jen. I reached out for her, wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her toward me, drawing her smooth pussy lips and little tuft of blond curls toward my lips.

I drew my tongue up her wet slit and felt her shudder slightly, already clearly excited about the prospect of getting licked. I pressed my tongue deeper, causing her to stiffen as my tongue stroked and dug deeper between her fat outer lips and hidden inner lips. I drew my tongue slowly up her lips, searching and finding her hard nub and teasing the tip of my tongue across it. "Ohhhhh god that's a good start," she moaned softly.

I smiled to myself and briefly wondered how my wife was doing, unable to see with Jen's legs on either side of my face. I started stroking up her lips over and over, pressing my tongue between her lips and pressing it in until I was stroking along her pubic bone. Each stroke ended with a teasing flick or circling of her clit, my fingers spreading her lips apart from the top side to give me better access. It wasn't long and her hips were rocking in time with my strokes, each time rocking to help guide me toward her clit, and each time I pulled from her clit she groaned in frustration.

I could hear my wife moaning softly, familiar with that particular moan, knowing she was going to climax soon. I focused on Jen's pussy, deciding it was time to concentrate on her clit. I circled her now engorged clit with my tongue and pulled my right arm from around her thigh so I could push two fingers into her pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Jen cried loudly as I wormed two fingers deep into her pussy, curling them up to stroke the top of her tunnel as I went back to licking and flicking her clit. In and out I pushed my fingers, stroking the tips across the top of her tunnel, making her whole body seem to quiver. "Ohhhhhhmygod," she moaned loudly. "OHHHHH fucking A!"

"You like?" I asked between licks.

"Like doesn't even begin to cover it," she moaned loudly. "I wanna come so badly but you just refuse to give it to me."

"Uh huh," I chuckled as I went back to teasing her clit, her hips trying to lift to push her clit harder at my face. She was on her hands and feet, her ass completely off the towel, pumping her pussy at my face when she started to climax. Her whole body shook and jerked, gushes of her girl cum squirting out of her pussy at my face as she held herself off the ground, shuddering and jerking.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" she practically screamed as I closed my lips around her clit and sucked, pushing her climax to new heights. "FUUUUUUUCK!"

I continued attacking her clit and pussy until her body started to soften and settle, only then pulling my fingers from her.

"Come up here," she cooed, reaching down toward me as she lay back on the towel. "I wanna feel your cock in me now!"

"You sure that's okay with my wife?"

"God. I'm not sure I care right now. I want your cock so fucking bad!"

"I can't fuck you without letting Gary fuck her, and she made that one clear.

"Fine. Gary. Get your ass over here!" Jen demanded.

"Sure thing love. What do you want?"

"Lay down here." He smiled almost as if he knew what she wanted as soon as she said it. He lay on his back, his long slender cock sticking up in the air. Jen stood up and moved over him, squatting down over him and aiming his cock at her pussy. She rubbed his purple head around her lips and then lifted herself up slightly, pushing his cock farther back. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned as she settled down on him, forcing his shaft up into her southern hole. When he was fully inside her she leaned back, propping herself on her feet and hands, her tits pointed to the sky. "Okay Jim. Put it in me!"

"Like this?"

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Just stuff it in me and fuck me!" she practically demanded.

I've tried a lot of things in my life, but this... this was something completely different. I looked at my wife, lying on the towel contentedly stroking her breasts like she usually does after a good climax. It took me about two seconds to decide to go for it. I knelt down between her and Gary's legs, aimed my engorged and more than ready cock at her wet pussy lips and pressed easily into her.

To say it was unique would be an understatement. Almost as soon as I was inside her Gary started bouncing his hips, driving his cock in and out of her ass, his stroking cock also stimulating mine where it pressed against me inside her pussy. I groaned something incomprehensible and then started plunging in and out of Jen's pussy.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" Jen cried over and over as the two of us plunged in and out of her holes, the sensations almost overloading my brain. Her tits bounced and rolled on her chest as she held herself over the top of her husband, our combined impacts making them move and wiggle like jello shooters. My cock seemed to be practically on fire as I drove into her over and over, the tingles swamping my senses as my climax raced toward completion.

"OHHH FUCK!" I groaned as my body jerked and I came inside her pussy again. I held myself over her, shaking and panting as my cock pumped shot after shot of cum into her, her husband still underneath her as well. I finally pulled from her and flopped back on the sand, panting for breath.

"Okay. Now that was just plain kinky," I heard my wife say.

"Don't knock it till you try it. Fuck that was a good one!" Jen said as she pulled off her husband and sat on a towel, leaking cum from both holes. "Jesus. And for the record, yes, your husband damn well made me come a LOT harder than mine does!"

"Well. That's something anyway," my wife said as she got up from the towel she was on. "Come on, sweetie. Let's go wash you up."

"Yeah," I said breathlessly as my wife stepped over and held a hand out to help me up.

We walked down into the water and waded waist deep. My wife reached out and gently rubbed my cock and balls, using the ocean to clean off the cum and pussy juice. "I hope you got that all out of your system, because I don't plan on doing this again any time soon."

"Yeah. I think so," I said as I still worked to catch my breath. "This wasn't what I had planned at all."

"Me neither. Next time you wanna come to a nude beach, make damn sure which side is the sex side and which side is the family side."

"Does that mean there's a next time?"

"It means there MAY be a next time. But next time will have a whole lot more constraints. Got it?"

"Got it," I answered as she turned to me and drew me in for a hug.

"Have to admit though. He was pretty good. Not as good as you, but pretty good just the same," she chuckled softy.

"Just between you and me, I'd have been plenty happy just getting you this naked and fucking out here in the water once or twice."

"Yeah. We'll just chalk this up to experience and try to be a bit more careful in the future," she said as she lifted her face to mine. We stood in the water and kissed for long seconds, finally breaking the kiss. "Take me home, give me a shower and then fuck me. By then you should be ready to go again."

"For you? No doubt. You gonna wear your shorts and t-shirt home?"

"I thought I'd were that little white bikini. Might as well enjoy it, since you went to all the trouble to buy it for me," she said with a soft giggle.

I smiled back at her and we turned to head up the beach and gather our stuff.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,382 Followers