All Comments on 'BirthRight Ch. 07-12'

by SydneyA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Maybe I'll finish it later

Again, excellent writing skills; good imagery, action scenes, and dialogue.

However the whole thing about the sons knowing there mother needs to be screwed was a tad bit weird. The sex scene was hot but I still couldn't get passed this part and stopped maybe halfway through the chapter because I became disinterested. You really showed the bonding and love between the mom and sons and it was just weird that this happened in my own opinion. You may have cleared it up later in the chapter but just giving you my comment as it stands now.

To be honest, I kind of saw this coming with the whole human women being used as basically breeding sex slaves and it was a little too dark to me. It reminded of a lot of books on Amazon in this genre, which is good for you in that it puts you on that skill level, but again a little too weird for me.

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Disregard the previous negative comment! I think your story is not only interesting but erotic with a possibility of romance if Silas forgets his bigotry towards half-breeds. Yes, a bit uncomfortable for the boys to be present during the "sexathon" but it fit within the parameters of the storyline and doubtful Silas would have touched her that early in the story. Love it! Please continue! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love this story. I get so excited when I see a new chapter! I think its one of the best here on lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

You have my attention! Please continue writing their story, I want to know what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous