Bishop's Red Light Romp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then they both stole a better peek at their prospective diners. Felicia scrutinized the tall blonde Dutchman patiently waiting to gobble all things shoved up her girlie-gonads and approved whole-heartedly at the chiseled high cheek-boned view. He instantly was met with a leering smile from her, which he rakishly returned.

Annette, peered over her latex bound chest and caught sight of Nancy and the vision of the gorgeous short-haired Auburn haired MILF put a flutter in her heart, (not to mention a twitch in her twat). She knew a hot looking experienced mature when she saw one and she anticipated her pussy was in for a marvelous time. Her perception as it turned out, would be simply uncanny!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the lowering of Kirsten's hindquarters once again upon her sexy snout. Apparently the German ring-mistress was ready for a bit more riding (as was Ami next door atop Felicia's already probing proboscis). Annette once more set herself to the task and made like a trussed up termite; tucking in with tongue and teeth deep inside the twat of the Teutonic temptress. It was then she felt something extraordinary - Nancy's talented multitalented mouth... and oh what it could do!

This time Annette gobbled with a bit more gusto; perhaps a bit out of a freshly found fondness for Kirsten's Kraut Kipper, but more likely out of appreciation for the hot MILF munch happening upon her lovely puss taco, filling her with inspiration. It was oh so clear; Nancy was no novice at nuzzling a nymphomaniac's nookie-cookie. The jolt of pleasure Annette felt from the first sucking touch from Nancy's lips to her quim immediately shot up her pelvis and spine and forced her to thrash hips and attempt to flail arms inside the straight jacket. Annette simply couldn't contain all that pleasurable energy (she had to do SOMETHING), and it all translated itself into ravenous feasting upon Kirsten's pink and purple crotch truffle!

Kirsten's response was instantaneous. Her eyes went wide, (this time for FUCKING REAL instead of some vaudevillian mug for the crowd). Her mouth fell open slightly and she began swishing hips in a hedonistic oval of lesbian pleasure. Her hands came up to find her breasts, pinching her nipples through the fabric of her blouse and brassiere. It was simply too intensely pleasurable for her; audience be damned this Goddamned 'Annette' lady could fucking MUNCH TWAT!

Off came the ring-mistresses' sequined jacket and down onto the stage it went, the blouse and brassiere fluttering down on top of it a few seconds later in a heap of discarded clothing. Two Germanic udders capped with bee-stung pierced nipples now wobbled bounced before a gasping crowd as she tossed back her head, her mouth falling open. Her ringmaster's top hat fell jauntily down over one eye and cocked itself to one side as her fingers seized her nipple ringlets; twisting and pinching her glorious titty-nubs as if she were attempting to pull open a stuck drawer.

Someone in the orchestra thought fast; producing a "mooing" horn blat sounding like a dairy cow and the audience broke up in nervous titters and giggles. Kirsten couldn't care less. As far as she was concerned the audience and that silly orchestra didn't exist anymore; all she was aware of was that greedy mouth slowing eating her alive in such a marvelous fashion as to defy proper description, (and this from the Germans - a people with a word for damned near EVERYTHING in their lexicon)!

It went on for about another five minutes. Annette was a perfect frenzy of latex-trussed oral pleasure, being devoured at one end by Nancy, while simultaneously and ravenously eating Kirsten alive at the other. Next to them Ami cursed and whimpered atop Felicia's busy snout while down between Felicia's legs, the tall Dutchman showed just how well a Dutch boy could plug a leaky dyke with fingers lips and tongue, (well perhaps plug a lovely bi Spanish hottie as her legs thrashed frantically in the air and her pelvis furiously humped his face anyhow).

In the end; just like a groaning Zuiderzee sea-wall unable to stand cataclysmic pressure behind it, the women simply succumbed to the forces of Mother Nature. The air was filled with shrieks and splashes as Annette, Kirsten, Ami, and Felicia erupted together in wonderfully wet powerful splattergasms - drowned out only by the applause of the audience and the band, (which had mischievously chosen to play a few bars of Titanic's theme music). It was nothing short of spectacular and it was clear to all present; the women may not have gone down with the ship but they'd made a heartfelt performance of going down on one another!

The show was not over however. Oh no; it was only partway through, (and the band had plenty of sheet music). The rest of the audience was keen as well to share in the fun.

Kirsten rose to her feet as Nancy left Annette's sodden pussy and crawled up next to our heroine. Her lips found those of the still gasping Annette and the two shared a deep kiss. Nancy's lips then found Annette's ear as she said to her,

"Hi, I'm Nancy and I just want you to know you have the most gorgeous tasting pussy. I REALLY would love to have some private time with you alone sometime. You are beautiful."

"Nancy, I'm Annette. Such a pleasure and I feel the same way. We simply have to get to know one another under more private circumstances... but first, how about me getting to know you under some circumstance of a more public nature?"

"What did you have in mind honey?" Nancy asked already suspecting what Annette had in mind.

"Whatever the next portion of the act is," Annette explained, "stay up here and sit on my face, yes? I oh so wish to return the favor... and a very selfish part of me is dying to see what your pussy tastes like!"

"Well," said Nancy, raising her rump off the stage momentarily to shuck off her cargo pants and red thong beneath them, "who am I to refuse one as sweet as you hon? I know a good thing when I've eaten it!"

Kirsten looked down and seeing Nancy's wardrobe decision, nodded her head in approval, (surmising what the conversation must have been between Annette and the beautiful tourist). Nancy would be a superb addition to the act so she indicated she should stay up on stage. She also grabbed the tall lanky Dutchman named Peter by the collar and let him know that his services but not his pants were still required. With Peter's trousers and underwear tossed up on the stage a moment later, she offered him her hand; pulling pulled him up to stand next to her as she made her next announcement over the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it would appear we still have plenty of fruit in the bowl that more properly belongs inside these two puss holes. Do I have any hungry diners wishing to sample the fruit plate?"

Again she was met by a forest of hands from an inspired and somewhat thirsty audience. The debauchery continued... and oh what debauchery it was!

As volunteers were selected and arrived down at the rotating stage, the orchestra fired up and began to play a hokey polka medley. Meanwhile Nancy simultaneously sat upon Annette's face and began rifling through the fruit bowl to locate juicy items for Annette's puss-pie, (in preparation for a long queue of diners Kirsten had selected from the audience. Next to Annette and Nancy, Ami squirmed her hips atop Felicia's soaked snout as she too fished around in the fruit bowl; intent on re-loading the Iberian nympho's empty nookie with brightly colored and green stemmed goodies for participants in the line to consume.

The queue of eager participants looked more like a two tailed snake as several selectee's lined up; either to sample the buffet at Annette's, or at Felicia's end of the pink rotating stage. In between Annette and Felicia stood the naked ring-mistress Kirsten, who continued to banter and tease the crowd over the feedback of the hot-mic. The microphone wasn't the only hot thing in her hands however, as Kirsten was now bent forward slightly at the waist; steering Peter's ten-inch penis the mouth of her pussy from behind with her fingertips.

The ardent Dutch-boy found the mouth of her sex slickened and delightfully yielding to his cock's stiff poke. He grabbed Kirsten by the hips and plowed his buttocks forward, shafting her deep and making the jaw drop open on the Teutonic temptress; her fingers dropped the microphone to the floor with a squonky crash and there is stayed. It didn't matter, she'd completely forgotten her spiel with the crowd and they were now just here for the lovely horizontal refreshments being laid out before them.

One by one they came over the next several minutes; gobbling whatever the contents of the two straight-jacketed had inside their dripping cunts. Nancy and Ami did their best to shovel goodies into the torrid twats of both the happily-bound broads.

At first the "down there" diners were as Dutch as a slice of Leyden cheese left in the break room of a wooden shoe factory. They were all tall and lanky, in that very slender Dutch "Euro-Model meets NBA player," sort of way... both the girls as well as the boys. It wasn't hard at all for Annette and Felicia to be eaten by such lovely specimens and the two ladies enjoyed lots of little "aftershock" orgasms as the diners kept arriving at the head of the line. Up atop the faces of the two trussed up hussies, Ami and Nancy rotated their hips and egged the line on; pausing only to shove more bits of fruit in those marvelously helpless pussy's beneath them, or to shudder and cum as Annette's and Felicia's snacking on their snatches overwhelmed them with wonderfully nasty orgasms of trickling lady-dew.

Behind the lovely Dutch-treats came a varied assortment of enthusiastic eaters. There was a large Russian fellow with a bushy mustache that made Annette giggle and kick slightly from the tickle. There was a pair of Italian women with gorgeous Sophia Loren features that twice reduced Felicia to a blubbering mess of kicking contentment, as the two Latin women took turns dining on the lovely little dish between her thighs.

All the while Peter pumped away furiously at Kirsten's pussy from behind as the ring-mistress simply stared off into space and took it... each deliciously deep-digging soul-poking stroke! Her top hat once again fell over her eyes; cocking itself this time to the opposite side of her pretty features. She pulled at her titty-rings and issued forth a series of heartfelt gasps and curses; each one seeming more happily profane than the last.

Peter was as it turned out; a master of edging and he was quite long-winded, (much to Kirsten's selfish delight). Without blowing his load, Peter stroked and stroked into Kirsten's kraut-kipper with a gusto that would be the envy of any pornstar; as long Dutch finger's reached around and fiddled her clit to wonderful agitations and arousal. The whole time he rode the edge of orgasm; like a dragonfly skimming across a canal, never quite touching his climax but close enough that his wings left a wake, (and a lovely trickle of pre-cum inside Kirsten to boot)!

The diner's kept coming, (even if Peter wasn't yet). Four Japanese businessmen who'd left their jackets at their booth approached with rolled up sleeves. Despite a distinct absence of wasabi in the establishment, the gentlemen had decided to put sushi on the menu and tucked in with two of them queuing up to Annette's lovely tuna roll and two at Felicia's piece of steamy sashimi over the course of several face humping minutes.

As Felicia and Annette blubbered and whimpered through yet another ass humping set of orgasms (thanks to the last of the Japanese suits), Peter it seemed had taken up a new position several minutes before. At least one Japanese-businessman-ago it seems; he'd brought Kirsten off in a mind-blowing head-shaking orgasm of tumultuous proportions; making her howl as if she were singing her way through the final act of a Wagnerian opera. Peter in a display of epic self-control, managed to hold his penis pudding back in his balls and now located a new target for his veiny pink trouser torpedo; that being none other than the lovely ass of Nurse Nancy as she bucked atop Annette's face.

It completely took Nancy by surprise. One second she was simply making sure Annette's happy hoo hoo was stuffed with lovely bits of pealed grapes and other goodies from the bowl, the next second a large bulbous cockhead was playing Dutch-Master with her pink puckered bung-hole, (not that she minded in the least; she simply adored surprises of a certain natured, depth and veiny girth)!

Nancy let out a gasp of pain mixed with pleasure and threw her head back and slightly to one side. Her eyes caught those of her hubby, Mr. Sir, (quietly sipping away at his drink below his ever-present Panama hat and enjoying the show most immeasurably). She gave him a wave and he returned it with wiggly fingers before he resumed nursing his cocktail; content in the knowledge that ...wifey was making such good friends on this vacation!

Down below Annette immediately noticed the Dutchman's intrusion into Nancy's most private of places. No problem, Annette figured... the more the merrier and all that. She now had simply more interesting things to lick and suck upon and ran out her long tongue to precisely the point where Peter's cock met Nancy's ass-crinkle, then she craned her lovely swan neck back to suckle on the happy Dutchman's balls before returning to Nancy's flowing snatch.

On and on the line of diners came. Annette and Felicia soon lost track and just let the lips and tongues run all together into one long cunt munching frenzy as they bucked in their straightjackets on the slowly revolving stage. It was about this time that Nancy and Ami ran out of fruit in the bowl. No matter; the diners didn't seem too disconsolate at having only beautiful juicing pussy to dine on, (and Nancy simply could care in the least as she was now absolutely consumed with the great Dutch cock skewering her innards from behind as Annette's tonguing had reduced her to a delightfully leaky vessel of puss dribblings).

It was not too terribly long before things had a rather cumulative effect for Nancy. Peter's proud penis pounding her poop-hole in competent combination with Annette's probing proboscis worked the hot MILF Nurse to an absolute orgasmic trainwreck just waiting to fucking happen. It was then that Kirsten (who'd been laying on her side watching the whole spectacle), rose to her feet, cocked her ringmaster's hat rakishly to one side and began to twist and pinch at Nancy's already swollen gumdrop nipples. It didn't take long for Nancy at all.

The sensation of Kirsten's Teutonic titty-twisters threw Nancy's brain into overload. She sucked in all her breath. Her head cocked to one side. Her mouth fell open but no sound came forth (for a second or two), then it all rushed from her lungs in a shriek heard all through the club...

"EEEEYYAAAGGGHH...AAAAGGGHH!" she wailed, (so loudly that the Arab businessmen in the far corner with their renta-girlfriends had to rise in their booth to see what had happened).

It was a real head shaking screecher of a climax for Nancy. She bellowed and shuddered and cursed with joy so loudly; even the band for a moment stopped playing before the band leader made a circling motion with one finger to keep the "hokey polka" music going.

Annette's lips and nose were met with a rushing warm splash as the pretty pussy aficionado slurped and reveled in Nancy's briny lesbian bukakke bath from above. It was fortunate Annette was quite accomplished as a SCUBA diver among other things; she wasn't one to be fazed by womanly wave hitting her face (in fact it was on a short list of things she loved about ladies). She took it all in stride (and down her hatch in several thirsty gulps).

Nancy sighed happily and doubled over. That one had been a biggie for her as orgasms go. It was upon a pair of shaky fawn legs that she rose from Annette's nose as Peter's pecker pulled itself from Nancy's poor pounded pooper and landed *PLOP* upon Annette's cheek lips and chin.

With the now nasty pecker slapped across Annette's puss-soaked face like a fouled fallen timber a bit of naughtiness leapt into her wicked little head. She adored the nastiness of it all; something the insatiably primal part of her libido simply loved and hungered for. Up until a moment before; two people had been ass-rutting over the top of her face and she'd seen and tasted it all as a total stranger (still down between her legs by the way), licked and chewed at her own juicy box.

She squirmed with excitement; delightfully helpless in the straightjacket as her nose huffed in the very essence of sex; raw, real, and wonderfully debauched. She decided to make the best of things; merely swiveling her head up and back as her parted lips seized the Dutchman's dirty ding dong for a good hard cleansing SUCK.

The impromptu pull on Peter's pecker sent his head back and shut his eyes with delight; the whole action taking him completely by surprise. As Nancy fell first to her knees and then in a heap at Kirsten's feet like a knocked out prize fighter, Peter merely rolled his head and reveled in the magnificent head he was receiving. It was all he could do to keep from busting both his nuts right then and there but he was no ordinary swordsmen. Although Annette could taste the tang of his pre-ejaculate, his balls did not empty for her. This became a matter of pride for her.

It was all a fleeting moment however, for Peter extracted himself from her pretty lips and knelt down to kiss her and whisper in her ear,

"I'll revisit this with you a bit later, yes?"

The two kissed and entwined tongues before Annette nodded in agreement, indicating she was up to his challenge. Peter now moved to the other end of the revolving stage, seeking out a new target. It came in the form of the delightfully round and heart-shaped bubble butt of the lovely brunette Ami, (who was grinding herself atop Felicia's face with joyous breathy gusto).

Ami had shut her eyes beneath her sunglasses so she was taken utterly and completely by surprise as she felt hands on her hips and the push of a freshly sucked Dutch dong at the door to her dirt-hole. No problem; anal sex was nothing new to Ami... and just like Nancy and Annette, it was actually one of the more decadently dirty pleasures she fancied. The fact that Peter's proud pecker was already well slicked with Annette's saliva and more than a little pre-cum made it all easier. A manly pull on her hips from Peter's hands and a lip biting wrinkle of her nose and the cock gained entry as easily as a barge moving up one of the canals in the city outside.

Annette watched this all from her vantage point and let out a satisfied chuckle, (laughing as much as one could whilst wrapped in a latex straightjacket with a complete stranger nibbling at her pussy like a rat on piece of cheese). It was all so humorous; the happily breathless and freshly- buggered dilapidation of Nancy on the floor next to the now gasping Ami getting her poor pooper pounded by the proud penis of Peter while below Felicia munched the pretty Brunette to new heights of delightfully drippy agitation. Despite the fact that she'd not located those two wayward cubs of hers, Annette was happily in her element; no mistaking that! There was only one thing that would have made this scene complete... Amanda.

As Annette watched ring-mistress Kirsten and Nancy conjoin next to her in what would best be described as a naked cuddle-puddle, she let her mind wander to thoughts of all things Amanda. Oh how she wished she were here... no doubt in the thick of it and enjoying herself immensely. That bit of longing for Annette was oh so real.

#