Bishop's Red Light Romp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl that housekeeper of yours," Caesar remarked, "always there where you need her most and always cleaning up so you don't have to."

"Yes dear," Annette agreed, "and she is doing a fine job now taking care of messes here..."

"Well," he asked, "is there anything I can do? Should I come home early dear?"

"Oh no dear," said Annette, horrorstruck that he might return to London and not find her there at the flat, "you can help by staying there and taking good care of yourself and all things necessary,"

"Right dear," he went on, "well speaking of necessity, I really must let you go darling. I need to get out of all this rain and into something drier and a bit warmer."

"Alright dear," she replied, "enjoy yourself and doooo take care of things!"

"Indeed I shall my dear," he replied.

#

Caesar hung up the phone and tucked it away. From beneath his umbrella he peered up into the window as it streaked with rain at the figure bathed in red light. An unspoken transaction was proposed from his face to another. From behind the glass the very same beautiful window girl Annette and Felicia had flirted with earlier pushed a buzzer next to her. The door to Caesar's right at the top of the stairs buzzed and he went inside to get out of the Amsterdam cold and damp; only to get into the Red Light District's hot and wet!

#

"I only heard bits and pieces," Felicia said rising up and smiling between Annette's thighs as she wiped a little seminal blob from her lips and popped it mischievously in Annette's mouth, "what is going on?"

"Let's just say I bought myself and those two missing brats of mine a week. Let's get out of here. I need sleep and so do you!"

Felicia and Annette dressed and returned to the club floor. They didn't waste much time except to thank Ami the manager and give her cheek kisses for a simply marvelous evening. Ami received assurances from the both of them that they had a ride coming to pick them up before letting them go and that they'd be back to her club again. The two paused at the door; turning to survey the crowd for a final time.

Kirsten, the still naked German ring mistress with her ever-present hat cocked to one side over her eyes was up high egging on the audience. Below her on the stage two of the Arab businessmen "performed" with their respective call girls. Apparently one, of the men was already spent, (more talk than action I'm afraid). He lay to one side gasping in abject humiliation with a dripping wilted 'crotch falafel' below an oversized belly, (as his business partner struggled against the two prostitutes alone). They'd most likely return home with pumped up tales of false bravado worked out on the plane ride home concerning the evening's sordid events but for now; they were most anything but impressive.

Kirsten shot Annette and Felicia one of her winks and then made a look of disappointment at the two men at her feet on the stage. She waived to the pair of women at the door, acknowledging true sexual athletes departing the arena after a match well played. Annette and Felicia giggled and waived back.

Over at their table Nancy and her hubby, Mr. Sir, recognized Annette and Felicia and saw bother were about to leave. The cute couple from Phoenix made 'cutesy-cutesy' little finger waves at them and both women waived back. Apparently Mr. Sir was already receiving a reward for being so patient; as Nancy's other hand was clearly visible under the table in a fast blurring handjob on his erection. He'd later get her back to the hotel; reclaiming his wife in a wonderfully hard torrid fuck, (per a sort of marital ritual that they always executed at the end of Nancy's hotwife escapades). Certain husband and wife traditions can be so very endearing. Anyhow, Annette and Felicia chuckled at this last image of the evening and exited through the door before stepping up the stairs past the bouncers in their cheap tuxedos.

The two women stepped into the Amsterdam night. It was an on again; off again, rainy dark sky that greeted them. They shrugged off the dampness and occasional raindrops, both being sooooo very tired; they simply needed to find the car and get back to the lodge for a lovely post-orgy coma.

#

Now as they walked, Annette felt a twinge of trepidation. Although she and Felicia had enjoyed themselves supremely, there was still the question as to what this whole thing was about. It nagged at her like a toothache. Only from being too tired to think was she able to put it out of her head and merely focus on walking. The pair continued into the night, their fast clek clek clekking high heels pushing them ahead down the damp street along the canal as the glaring Red Light District's multicolored hues reflected in the puddles beneath them.

The rain began to come down harder now; not a downpour but a sober reminder of just how close the North Sea was to them. As the sky threatened to open up and crush them in tumbling sheets of rain they saw him ahead; the driver of the company car holding the door open, waiving them on with his collar pulled up to shield himself against whatever was about to come from above. Their heels clek cleck cleckity clecked faster as they made the last bit of distance; just as Mother Nature squatted to take a roaring piss on the town in her own torrential version of an Amsterdam floor show!

The door to the rear passenger seat slammed shut as the two women crumpled on the seat; leaning on one another with eyes closed in an effort to become reasonably comfortable, (ignoring existing traffic laws requiring seatbelts to be in use for all occupants). The driver didn't say one word after seeing their half-drowned cat state of affairs. It didn't matter; he knew precisely where they were going. He checked his mirror and pulled out into the street.

The car sped away. Inside on the rear passenger seat, one of the women; maybe Annette or perhaps Felicia was already snoring and dead to the world on the shoulder of the other. Behind them they left the rain, the puddles, and the on-off on-off neon glow of the Red Light District until tomorrow; the adventure only now just beginning for them.